- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top
Tools for fun and effective learning
- Send us a message
- Preschool Worksheets 3 to 4 Year Old
- Worksheets for Preschool 4 to 5 Year Old
- Worksheets for Preschool 5 to 6 Year Old
- Preschool Math Worksheets 3 to 6 Year Old
- Worksheets for Preschool Series
- Learning the Alphabet and Sounds (16)
- Coloring In Worksheets (8)
- Counting and Numbers Worksheets (20)
- Cutting Out Worksheets (8)
- Dot to Dot Worksheets (10)
- General Knowledge (13)
- Learn Shapes Worksheets (19)
- Learn to Draw Worksheets (10)
- Perception Worksheets (13)
- 3 to 4 Year Old Preschool Math Worksheets (22)
3 to 4 Year Old Printable Worksheets
Worksheets for 3 year olds introducing the concepts of literacy and numeracy, this workbook introduces your child to the alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors with fun-filled worksheets that develop the basic skills they will build on for school. Printable worksheets for 3 year olds supplied in PDF format.
The 3 to 4 Year Old Preschool Worksheets normally sells for $21.00 .
Now only $9.99 USD
*The printable preschool worksheets are supplied as downloadable e-books in .pdf file format.
Below are some examples of our worksheets:
Bonus books included for free with your purchase.
Free Printable Toddler Worksheets
This post may contain affiliate links.
This collection of free printable toddler worksheets offers kids ages 2-3 an opportunity to work on letters, numbers, shapes, and colors.
Worksheets aren’t necessary for teaching toddlers emergent skills. But, sometimes, they want to “do school” like an older sibling. Or, you want to introduce or reinforce a skill with a fun printable activity.
My oldest and youngest loved worksheets and workbooks. They loved learning any way they could. My youngest was by far my biggest worksheet kiddo.
She was five years younger than my middle and ten years younger than my oldest. From a very early age she wanted to “do school” like her brothers.
We stocked up on workbooks from the Dollar Tree and the Target Dollar Spot any chance we got. Back then, I wasn’t making worksheets but spent hours scouring the web for ones she’d love.
If you have a worksheet kiddo like me, you’re going to love the huge collection of worksheets I’ve rounded up below.
These free printables are a great place to start your search for something fun but educational to do with your little ones.
Spring Shapes Matching Worksheet
Teach toddlers about shapes with this free flower shape matching printable from School Time Snippets.
Printable Lowercase Alphabet Crafts
If you do the cutting, toddlers can do the coloring and gluing on these free printable lowercase letter crafts from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
Why Teach Shapes?
Toddlers will learn all about shapes, and get free printable playdough mats from Team Cartwright to help with the fun and learning!
Easter Counting Activity for Preschoolers
Introduce counting with these easter counting strips from Preschool Play and Learn . Toddlers will add jellybean “eggs” to the egg cartons.
Fingerprint Counting Printables
Toddlers can practice counting with these fingerprint counting activity mats from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Free Printable Activity Placemats
This color sorting placemat from Play Party Plan is super fun when you combine it with a bowl of colorful cereal like Fruity Pebbles or Trix cereal.
Robots Shape Matching Puzzle for Toddlers
Toddlers will love building robots with this fun robots shape matching game from Totschooling .
Free Dot Numbers 1-10 Printables
Toddlers can fill in these free dot numbers 1-10 printables from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds. Fill the dots with crayons, markers, playdough balls, counters, or circle stickers.
Shapes Activities for Preschool Learning Printable
This shape matching printable from Active Littles is a great way to help toddlers work on shape and color recognition.
Tracing Shapes Practice Pages for Preschool
This shape tracing activity pack from Walking by the Way is perfect for introducing toddlers to shapes.
Counting & Number Tracing Worksheets
Toddlers will love these cowboy counting mats from Happiness is Homemade.
Apple Play Dough Mats Perfect for Preschoolers
Apple playdough mats from Natural Beach Living are a great way to help toddlers start working on number recognition and counting.
A Brood of Chicks Learning Game
Begin teaching toddlers about emotions with this cute brood of chicks emotions matching game from Mosswood Connections.
Free Uppercase DO A DOT Letter Printables
These free uppercase letters do a dot pages from School Time Snippets are a great fine motor activity for little ones. They can use dot daubers or q-tips with paint to fill in each letter.
FREE Goldfish Counting Printable
Print these fish bowls from Preschool Play and Learn, and toddlers can practice counting the fish with goldfish crackers.
Fruit Color Matching for Toddlers
Color matching is tons of funs with this fruit color matching activity from Totschooling.
More Fun for Toddlers
This Toddler Gift Box is the perfect gift for your Little One! It includes a Hammer Game, a Geoboard, and a Screw board with a standard screwdriver. Each of these games is great for teaching kids fine motor skills, precise hand movements, and how to focus their attention.
This fun Busy Board is sure to entertain your little one anywhere! Great educational toy for a toddler on the go. Use it for long journeys or a simple drive in the car!
Winter Printables for Preschoolers
The Grouchy Ladybug Sequencing
Christmas Alphabet Game Pack
Sweet Treats Color By Number Printable
25 FREE Printable Summer Activities for Kids
Johnny Appleseed Coloring Pages
Thank you so much for making these available. I am a new Nanny and wan incorporate learning skills as their brains are sill developing, So much appreciated!
Thank you so much for all your ideas and printable.
Hello. Great way to keep your kids busy. Your ideas will interest any child, I’m sure. My son is now 5 years old and he really likes to make crafts on different topics. Now I will try to offer him worksheets, I think that my wunderkiddy.
This is a fantastic resource for parents looking for free printable toddler worksheets to help their little ones learn and grow. The article offers a variety of worksheets that cover different subjects, including letters, numbers, colors, and shapes. The worksheets are easy to download and print, making them a convenient and cost-effective learning tool for busy parents. These activities are not only fun but also help toddlers develop important skills and knowledge. Homeschoolpreschool.net is a great website for any parent who wants to support their child’s learning at home.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sharing is Caring
Help spread the word. You're awesome for doing it!
- Book Lists by Age
- Book Lists by Category
- Reading Resources
- Language & Speech
- Raise a Reader Blog
- Back to School
- Success Guides by Grade
- Homework Help
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Activities for Kids
Sign Up and Get 10% Off Books!
Printables for prek-k.