- Stack Overflow Public questions & answers
- Stack Overflow for Teams Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers
- Talent Build your employer brand
- Advertising Reach developers & technologists worldwide
- Labs The future of collective knowledge sharing
- About the company
Collectives™ on Stack Overflow
Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most.
Q&A for work
Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search.
Get early access and see previews of new features.
How can I write it so that it works?
- 1 Sorry, can you edit your answer for two variables @p1 and @p2? – user3062459 May 23, 2017 at 19:08
- 1 Add p as a data attribute to lineChart element, e,g, data-p attrribute and get its value using jQuery : $('#lineChart').data('p') – rraszewski May 23, 2017 at 19:09
3 Answers 3
and use p1, p2.
In this case you don't have to use hidden html fields and you can expand your code to use more field like
Something like below
Sign up or log in, post as a guest.
Required, but never shown
- The Overflow Blog
- Like Python++ for AI developers
- Being creative with math: The immersive artist who traded a sketchpad for a...
- Featured on Meta
- Alpha test for short survey in banner ad slots starting on week of September...
- What should be next for community events?
- OverflowAI Search is now available for alpha testing (September 13, 2023)
- Temporary policy: Generative AI (e.g., ChatGPT) is banned
- Expanding Discussions: Let's talk about curation
- Update on Collectives and Discussions
Hot Network Questions
- Delete list elements above a certain threshold
- Word Implying Lack of Caring Because You're Already (Wrong/Losing/a Failure/Behind/Insignificant)
- What is mode borrowing?
- Should I cite pubpeer comments?
- Why would people join a bloc party?
- How do I properly address and handle work burnout?
- How to check if at least one ordering of the given row matches one of the rows of a table?
- How to define an Ideal in the language of rings
- Are "need to call objects in parent object" and "avoid circular dependency" reasons to avoid "Tell, don't ask"?
- What is this unusual syntax for the Commodore SYS command?
- How to set up a virtual payment card on a phone that a child can use abroad (Poland) to withdraw cash and pay in shops?
- Why does English use the French "sans" for sans serif?
- Can the collapse of the wave function be modelled as a quantum system on its own?
- Documentation for programmers regarding expl3
- Do you get the benefits of Oversized Weapons with Path of Giant?
- Can you "open" RAW camera files?
- Low consumption resistor pair
- Make custard firmer
- Fubini's theorem and reparameterisation
- Using 15 amp smart switch requiring 14awg wires for lighting/fans on 20 amp circuit
- Where can I sell large quantities of guns the easiest?
- Super soldier thief hired to steal vase of incredible beauty
- Unphysical voltage in SPICE simulation
- Book of short stories I read as a kid; one story about a starving girl, one about a boy who stays forever young