- Business Studies
- CBSE Sample Papers Class...
CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 Business Studies 2023-24
Table of Contents
Download the app to get CBSE Sample Papers 2023-24, NCERT Solutions (Revised), Most Important Questions, Previous Year Question Bank, Mock Tests, and Detailed Notes.
CBSE Sample Question Paper for class 11 Business Studies – in PDF
CBSE Sample Papers 2024 of class 11 Business Studies have some changes this year. CBSE has updated the new marking scheme and blueprint for Class 11 Business Studies for the session 2023-24. We are also providing Business Studies sample papers for Class 11 CBSE exams on myCBSEguide app and website in PDF format. Although the business studies question paper has no numerical yet you will find lots of case study-based questions. So, knowledge of practical aspects is equally important in class 11th Business Studies.
Download Business Studies Sample Papers as PDF
CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 Business Studies 2024
Our mobile app myCBSEguide provides CBSE Class 11 Sample Papers of Business Studies for the academic session 2023-24 with solutions in PDF format for free download. As we know, the examination pattern is updated this year. CBSE will ask not only objective questions but there will be subjective questions as well. So, Students have to put some extra effort into their studies. Especially Business Studies is a very dynamic subject. It needs special attention to solve real-life situation-based questions.
Marking Scheme for the Class 11 exam
If you have gone through the new format of the examination, you may have noticed that the class 11 marking scheme has also changed. CBSE has added a good amount of objective questions to the examination. Especially, CBSE has introduced competency-based questions this year. Such questions have both objective and subjective types of questions. We recommend students download class 11 Business Studied model question papers from the myCBSEguide app or from the CBSE official website and practice them.
Class 11 – Business Studies Sample Paper (2023-24)
Maximum Marks: 80 Time Allowed: : 3 hours
- This question paper contains 34 questions.
- Marks are indicated against each question.
- Answers should be brief and to the point.
- Answers to the questions carrying 3 marks may be from 50 to 75 words.
- Answers to the questions carrying 4 marks may be about 150 words.
- Answers to the questions carrying 6 marks may be about 200 words.
- Attempt all parts of the questions together.
- When two or more firms come together to create a new business entity that is legally separate and distinct from its parents it is known as ________. It brings in people with different cultures to work together. It also gives access to better resources like specialized staff and technology. a) contract manufacturing b) franchising c) joint ventures d) licensing
- Expand KVIC a) King of Village Investment Culture b) Khadi and Village Industries Commission c) Khadi and Village Industries Core d) King of Village Industries Commission
- Funding for Departmental Undertakings comes from which of the following sources: a) Debentures b) Shares c) Government Treasury d) Loans from Financial Institutions
- Which of the following is the advantage of Mall? a) Attract a large number of customers b) All of these c) Wide choice d) Convenience in shopping
- Which of the following is part of Village and Small Industries Sector? a) Handlooms b) All of these c) Sericulture d) Handicrafts
- Which of the following is a limitation of e-business? a) Low personal touch b) Ethical fallouts c) Risk d) All of these
- The District Industries Centers Programme was launched on: a) September 1, 1978 b) July 1, 1978 c) May 1, 1978 d) 15 August 1978
- Interest paid on debentures is tax-deductible.
- Debentures do not carry voting rights.
- It preferred by investors who want fixed income at lesser risk.
- Issue of debentures dilutes the control of equity shareholders on management.
- Assertion (A): Sole proprietorship is the least regulated form of business. Reason (R): There are minimal legal formalities and it is easy to start and close the sole proprietorship business as per the wish of the owner. a) Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A. b) Both A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A. c) A is true but R is false. d) A is false but R is true.
- To sell ready-made garments for children, men, women, etc. is the example of: a) General Store b) Single-line shop c) Departmental Store d) Single-product shop
- ________ are agents who merely bring the buyer and the seller into contact. a) Commission agent b) Broker c) Stockist d) Selling agent
- Preliminary Contracts are signed a) After incorporation but before commencement of business b) After incorporation but before capital subscription c) After commencement of business d) Before the incorporation
- Which of the following are small industries? a) More labour intensive and less capital intensive. b) Less labour intensive and less capital intensive. c) More labour intensive and more capital intensive. d) Less labour intensive and more capital intensive.
- Social interests and business interests are ________. a) Contradictory b) Complementary c) Counteractive d) Conflicting
Assertion (A): The contract of fire insurance is a contract of strict indemnity. Reason (R): A person should not be allowed to gain by insurance.
- The investment limit of SSI does not exceed a) ₹10 crore b) ₹3 crore c) Above ₹25 lakh and upto ₹5 crore d) ₹2 crore
- Which industries include activities concerned with the extraction and production of natural resources and reproduction and development of living organisms? a) Tertiary b) Primary c) Secondary d) None of these
- What do you mean by an entrepreneur ? a) Job-hunter b) Job-seeker c) Job creator d) Job-applicant
- Statutory corporations are ________. a) none of these b) sole proprietorship c) private enterprises d) public enterprises
- How does market information provided by wholesalers benefit the manufacturers?
- Identify the type of retail selling where goods are supplied to the customers without the help of middlemen and without customers undertaking journeys to the retailer.
- Enlist any three merits of such retail business.
- What are auxiliaries to trade?
- Identify the different auxiliaries to trade that are being used by Harshit in his business by quoting lines from the paragraph.
Karan is running a grocery shop in the nearby local market whereas his friend Priyanshu works as a finance manager in a reputed IT company. In the context of the above case:
- Identify the different types of economic activities both the friends are engaged in.
- Distinguish between the two different types of economic activities as identified in part (i) of the question (any two points).
- How is the mode of business that Esha intends to adopt different from the one that her father has been following over the years?
- Distinguish between the two different modes of business as identified in part (a) of the question by giving any four points.
- Name and state the type of enterprise referred to in the above para.
- State its three features.
- Business has to safeguard not only the interests of the parties but the interests of several other parties also. The other parties are the employees, consumers, supplies, competitors/rivals, government, community and the world. Today, only that business is regarded as good which along with the interests of the owner takes care of the interests of all these parties also. Which concept of business has been talked about in this statement? Identify that concept and state its meaning.
- Discuss the various characteristics or features of Entrepreneurship.
- Why is approval from SEBI considered necessary?
- Who are underwriters? Is their appointment necessary whenever a public company wishes to raise the required funds from the public by means of an issue of shares and debentures?
Jagat is running a grocery store under the name ‘Morning Needs’ in a local market. He takes all decisions about business himself, without any interference from others and also earns a direct reward for his risk-bearing. In the context of the above case:
- Identify and define the form of business organization in which Jagat has promoted his business.
- State any four features of this form of business organization.
- Describe in brief the features of equity shares.
- Identify the feature of services being discussed above.
- Explain briefly three other features of services.
Class 11 – Business Studies Sample Paper Solution
- (c) joint ventures Explanation: A joint venture is a commercial enterprise undertaken jointly by two or more parties which otherwise retain their distinct identities.
- (b) Khadi and Village Industries Commission Explanation: The various policies, programmes and schemes related to agro and rural industries are implemented by the ministry through the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), Handicrafts Board, Coir Board, Silk Board, etc.
- (c) Government Treasury Explanation: The funding of these enterprises come directly from the Government Treasury and are an annual appropriation from the budget of the government.
- (b) All of these Explanation: With the coming of Malls, the consumers get a wide variety to chose from. The customers get a variety of brands under one roof which makes it convenient for them to shop.
- (b) All of these Explanation: The village and small industries (VSI) sector consist broadly of traditional industries (viz. handlooms, khadi, and village industries, sericulture, handicrafts, and coir) and modern small scale industries including ‘tiny’ units and power loom. To practice more questions & prepare well for exams, download myCBSEguide App . It provides complete study material for CBSE, NCERT, JEE (main), NEET-UG and NDA exams. Teachers can use Examin8 App to create similar papers with their own name and logo.
- Low personal touch
- Ethical fallouts
- (b) Government Explanation: Government
- (c) May 1, 1978 Explanation: The District Industries Centers Programme was launched on May 1, 1978, with a view to providing an integrated administrative framework at the district level.
- (c) Only D Explanation: Debenture holders are a debt of the company and are not allowed to take their own decisions in the company.
- (a) Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A. Explanation: A sole proprietorship business has minimum legal restrictions and formalities. Its life depends upon the life and wish of the sole proprietor. Therefore it is the least regulated form of business.
- (b) Single-line shop Explanation: This is an example of Single-line shop.
- (b) Broker Explanation: Brokers are agents who merely bring the buyer and the seller into contact. They execute the orders as per the buyer without physically involving the buyer in the transaction.
- (d) Before the incorporation Explanation: Before the incorporation
- (a) More labour intensive and less capital intensive. Explanation: Small scale industries employed more labour and less capital .
- (b) Complementary Explanation: Complementary, because both are linked to each other.
- (a) Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A. Explanation: The purpose behind strict indemnity in case of fire insurance is that a person should not be allowed to gain by insurance.
- (c) Above ₹25 lakh and upto ₹5 crore Explanation: Above ₹25 lakh and upto ₹5 crore
- (b) Primary Explanation: Primary industries are those industries that get raw material from nature.
- (c) Job creator Explanation: An entrepreneur is a Job creator and not a job seeker or hunter.
- (d) public enterprises Explanation: Statutory corporations are public enterprises brought into existence by a special act of the parliament.
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development ( UNCTAD ): UNCTAD that comes into being in 1964 is the international institution shaping international trade. The widening trade gap between developed and developing countries. The general dis-satisfaction of developing countries with the GATT and the need for international economic cooperation led to the setting up of UNCTAD. Few basic functions of UNCTAD are: (i) To promote international trade with a view to accelerating economic development. (ii) To formulate principles and policies on international trade and related problems of economic development.
- MIGA : The Multinational Investment Guarantee Agency was established in April 1988 to supplement the functions of the World Bank and International Finance Corporation. Few objectives of MIGA are : (i) To encourage the flow of direct foreign investment into the less developed member countries. (ii) To provide insurance cover to investors against political risks. (iii) To provide promotional and advisory services. (iv) To establish creditability.
- Production of goods and services
- Distribution of goods
- A wholesaler provides almost all the relevant information regarding the preferences and expectations of the customers to the manufacturer. He also collects information regarding the products of the competitor, price of his product, promotional schemes running by competitor for increasing the sale of his product etc. Wholesalers make suggestions about the type and quality of goods required by the consumers, and he also gives an rough idea regarding the future expected demand of the product. Such information helps the producer to regulate production according to the changing requirement of the consumer.
Equity shares are the main source of finance of a firm. It gives the right to the holders to claim dividend on the surplus profits of the company. The rate of dividend on the equity capital is determined by the management of the company. Features:
- Equity shares are transferable in nature. They can be transferred from one person to another with or without consideration.
- Equity shareholders are the actual owners of the company and they bear the highest risk.
- This is mail-order business which is also known as shopping by post.
- Elimination of middlemen which results in lots of savings for both buyers and sellers.
- It does not require heavy expenditure on building and other infrastructure. Therefore, it can be started with limited capital.
- Since the mail order business does not extend credit facilities to the customers, there is no risk of bad debts to them.
- There is no direct contact between parties so it is through advertisement which saves time.
Both the expectations of the people can be fulfilled only by a wholesale trader. Therefore, it is clear that Bindu and Rekha are doing wholesale trade. A wholesale trader can do both the desired services in the following manner:
- Control on Market Fluctuations: A wholesaler controls huge fluctuations in the market by stocking goods. Therefore, the prices remain under control. This directly benefits consumers.
- Easy Availability of Goods: The presence of the wholesaler makes it easy for a retailer to get the goods according to the taste of the consumers at any time. Consequently, all things are readily available to consumers. In the absence of the wholesaler, the retailers cannot perform this job easily.
- Auxiliaries to Trade – It implies activities required to facilitate the purchase and sale of goods i.e. are meant for assisting trade.
- Transport as he procures different kinds of products from all over the country through railways, roadways, and airways.
- Warehousing as he owns a godown to hold the stocks.
- Insurance as he has taken an insurance policy worth Rs. 10 crores for his business.
- Banking and Finance as he has taken a loan of Rs. 2,00,000 from ICICI Bank in order to meet short term financial needs of his business.
- Advertising as he has placed information about his store on the hoardings, billboards, etc. in order to popularize them.
- The different types of economic activities both the friends are engaged in are: Karan is doing Business whereas the occupation of Priyanshu is Employment.
- Esha intends to start e-business, whereas her father is following the traditional business.
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) Public-Private Partnership means an enterprise in which a project or service is financed and operated through a partnership of Government and Private enterprises.
- PPP is suitable for big projects whose gestation period is very long.
- The purpose of PPP is to combine the skills, resources, expertise and experience of both the public and private sectors to deliver a better quality of services.
- In PPP both government and private enterprises share the revenue in the agreed ratio.
- Responsibility towards the shareholders or owners
- Responsibility towards the workers
- Responsibility towards the consumers
- Responsibility towards the government and community
- Ability to take Risks: This is the first and foremost trait of entrepreneurship. Starting any business involves a considerable amount of risk of failure. Therefore, the courage and capacity to take the said risk are essential for an entrepreneur.
- Innovation: In a world, where almost everything has been done, innovation is a priceless gift to have. Innovation basically means generating a new idea with which you can start a business and achieve a substantial amount of profits. Innovation can be in the form of a product, i.e., launching a product that no one is selling in the market. It can also be in the form of a process, i.e., doing the same work in a more efficient and economical way.
- Visionary: Every entrepreneur needs to be a visionary. Without a vision for the future of his venture, he or she would just be working aimlessly without reaching any point of success.
- Leadership: An entrepreneur has a vision. However, it takes a lot of resources to turn that vision into reality. One of these resources is the people that the entrepreneur hires to perform various functions like production, supplying, accounting, etc.
- Trade Enquiry:- The first stage in an import transaction is to conduct enquiry and collect information about Canada which can export the required goods and then the exporter sends a reply in the form of a quotation called proforma invoice.
- Procurement of Import License:- We will consult the Export-Import (EXIM) policy in force to know whether the textile machinery imports are subject to import licensing. In case it can be imported only against the licence, we will procure an import licence.
- Obtaining Foreign Exchange:- As payment for imports will be made in Canadian dollars, our firm will have to make an application to a bank authorized by RBI to issue a foreign exchange.
- Placing Order:- After obtaining the import license, our firm will place an import order or indent with the exporter for the supply of the specified products. This order is known as indent.
- Obtaining a Letter of Credit:- If the payment terms agreed between us and the overseas supplier then our firm should obtain the letter of credit from its bank and forward it to the overseas supplier.
- Arranging for Finance:- Our firm would make arrangements in advance to pay to the exporter on arrival of goods at the port.
- Receipt of Shipment Advice:- After loading the ordered textile machinery on the vessel, the overseas supplier will dispatch the shipment advice to our firm which contains information about the shipment of goods.
- Retirement of Import Documents:- After shipping the machinery, the overseas supplier will prepare a set of necessary documents including bill of exchange, commercial invoice.
- Arrival of Goods:- The officer in charge at the dock will provide the document called import general manifest on the basis of which unloading of cargo will take place.
- Customs Clearance and Release of Goods:- Textile machinery imported into India will have to pass through customs clearance.
In order to promote foreign trade, the Government has set up the following institutions:
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT): Established in 1963 under the Societies Registration Act, the IIFT is an autonomous body responsible for the management of the country’s foreign trade. It is also a deemed university that provides training in international trade, conducts research in areas of international business.
- Export Inspection Council (EIC) : The EIC was established by the Government of India under Section 3 of the Export Quality Control and Inspection Act, 1963, with the objective of promoting exports through quality control and pre-shipment inspections.
- Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) : The IIP is a training and research institute established in 1966 by the joint efforts of the Ministry of Commerce of the Government of lndia, Indian Packaging Industry and Allied Industries. The institute caters to the packaging needs of domestic manufacturers and exporters.
- Indian Trade Promotion Organisation(ITPO): The ITPO was formed on January 1, 1992, under the Companies Act, 1956. Its main objective is to maintain close interactions among traders, industry and the government.
- Department of Commerce : The Department of Commerce is the apex body in the Ministry of Commerce of the Government of India and is responsible for formulating policies related to foreign trade as well as evolving import and export policies for the country.
- State Trading Organisation: State Trading Organisation (STC) was established in May 1956. The main purpose of STC is to promote trade, primarily export trade among different trading partners of the globe.
- Export Promotion Councils (EPCs): Export Promotion Councils are non-profit institutions register under the Companies Act or the Societies Registration Act. The fundamental objective of the export promotion councils is to market and produce the nation’s exports of particular products falling under their jurisdiction.
- SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) is the regulatory authority in India and has issued guidelines for the disclosure of information and investor protection. Therefore, any company who wishes to invite funds from the general public must make adequate disclosure of all relevant information and must not conceal any material information from the potential investors.
- In case a company is not reasonably assured of a good public response to the issue, it may appoint underwriters to the issue. Underwriters undertake to buy the shares if these are not subscribed by the public. They receive a commission for underwriting the issue. Appointment of underwriters is not necessary whenever a public company wishes to raise the required funds from the public by means of the issue of shares and debentures.
- Jagat has promoted his business organization in the form of Sole proprietorship. A sole proprietorship form of business organisation which is owned, managed and controlled by an individual who is the recipient of all profits and bearer of all risks.
- Ease of formation and closure: A sole proprietorship form of business organisation is not covered by a separate law. As a result, it is easy to form or close down it with minimum formalities.
- Unlimited liability: The liability of a sole proprietor is unlimited because in the eyes of the law the owner and his business are one and the same. Therefore, the personal assets of the sole proprietor may be utilised to settle the claims of the creditors if the business assets are insufficient to meet the debts.
- Sole risk bearer and profit recipient: A sole proprietor is not expected to share the gains of his business with anyone and remains the sole recipient of it and also the risk of failure of a business is borne all alone by him.
- Lack of business continuity: Since a sole proprietorship business doesn’t have a separate legal entity the death, insolvency or insanity of the sole proprietor may adversely affect the business and lead to its closure.
- Voting Rights: They have voting rights and hence they are the owners of the business.
- Participation in Management: Using their voting rights, equity shareholders get a right to participate in the company’s management.
- Return: These shareholders do not get a fixed dividend. They get according to the earnings of the company. They receive what is left after all other claims on the company’s income and assets have been settled.
- Risk: They enjoy the reward and also bear the risk of ownership. Therefore, it is also called risk capital.
- Permanent Capital: Equity capital serves as permanent capital as it is to be repaid only at the time of liquidation of a company.
- No charge on assets of the company: Funds can be raised through equity issues without creating any charge on the assets of a company. The assets of a company are, therefore, free to be mortgaged for the purpose of borrowings, if the need be.
- More Costly: The cost of equity shares is generally more as compared to the cost of raising funds through other sources.
- The feature of services being discussed above is ‘Inconsistency’. It means unlike goods, services are not standardised. It may differ from individual to individual and is based on consumer demands and expectations. Moreover, the quality of services may also vary depending upon the approach of the service providers. The efficiency of a dedicated and committed service provider will be more.
- Intangibility: Like goodwill of a business, services are intangible in nature. They cannot be touched. Since they are purely experiential is nature the quality of services cannot be determined before consumption. Therefore, it is essential that the service providers work deliberately towards creating desired services in order to ensure that the consumer undergoes a favourable experience. For example, watching a movie should be a pleasant experience for the audience.
- Inseparability: The presence of the customer is required and his/her interaction with the process of providing services has to be managed. It is the simultaneous activity of production and consumption, thereby making both of them inseparable.
- Inventory: Unlike goods, services cannot be produced and stored beforehand. The services have to be performed as and when a consumer asks for it. Services are perishable therefore, the marketers may keep an inventory of the related goods but not the services itself. For example, a beauty salon may only keep a ready stock of accessories like a comb, water dispenser, hairdryer, scissors, etc. which are needed to provide a haircut service to a client, but the service itself cannot be stored.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 2023-24
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- English Core
- Hindi Elective
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Other Subjects
To download sample papers for class 11 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Computer Science, Home Science, Accountancy, Business Studies and Home Science; do check the myCBSEguide app or website. myCBSEguide provides sample papers with solutions, test papers for chapter-wise practice, NCERT solutions, NCERT Exemplar solutions, quick revision notes for ready reference, CBSE guess papers and CBSE important question papers. Sample Papers all are made available through the best app for CBSE students and the myCBSEguide website.
Create question paper PDF and online tests with your own name & logo in minutes.
Question Bank, Mock Tests, Exam Papers, NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, Notes
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 Hindi Core 2024
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 Physical Education
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 Political Science 2024
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 History 2023-24
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 English Core 2023-24
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 Computer Science
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 Economics 2024
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 Accountancy 2024
1 thought on “CBSE Sample Papers Class 11 Business Studies 2023-24”
Leave a comment.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Talk to our experts
- CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper-1 (2023-24)
- Sample Papers
Download Important CBSE Sample Paper-1 for Class 11 Business Studies with Solutions Free PDF from Vedantu
The students of Class 11 preparing for their final exams can take the help of sample papers. The sample papers will be helpful to them in understanding the subject easily. Every student strives hard for securing higher grades and the only way to achieve it is by practising sample papers. The sample paper of business studies Class 11 is designed to provide the students with complete details of all the chapters included under the business studies subject. Our experts at Vedantu have prepared these sample papers to explain the pattern of examination and the type of questions that a student might face in the exam.
Download Important CBSE Sample Paper-1 for Class 11 Business Studies with Solutions
Overview of business studies subject.
The CBSE board of education introduces Business Studies as a subject in Class 11 of the CBSE curriculum. The course provides students with an overview of the history of trade and business in the country. Its financial networks, transportation systems, trade communities, imports and exports, and so on The course provides students with an overview of various business organisations, including their advantages and disadvantages. It applies to sole proprietorships, partnership firms, HUF businesses, and cooperative organisations, among other things. It also covers corporations, their advantages and disadvantages, the types of companies, and the variables that influence the decision on which organisation to establish.
Best Books to Refer for Class 11 Business Studies
Business Studies Class 11 - Poonam Gandhi
Business Studies with Case Studies for Class 11th - Sandeep Garg
Business Studies Class 11th - Meena verma
Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper - Free PDF Download
The sample paper for Class 11 business studies, act as essential study material for the students. The sample paper, Class 11 business studies, provides all types of questions and answers to the chapters covered under the subject. The Class 11 business studies sample paper provides an insight into various businesses and talks about the methods of doing business. It also suggests ways to procure finance and capital for a business. The sample paper, Class 11 business studies 2021, is prepared as per the CBSE board’s latest guidelines. You can access the CBSE sample papers for Class 11 business studies from our website for free. These PDFs are prepared by experts at Vedantu and thus assures it to be error-free and of high-quality.
Sample Paper of Business Studies Class 11 Syllabus
For students’ betterment, we, at Vedantu, have provided the chapters and their marks weightage covered under the sample paper Class 11 business studies 2021.
The sample paper of Class 11 business studies can be a useful guide for the students. It can help them understand the syllabus and the pattern of the exam in the easiest way possible. You can download the PDF of the Class 11 sample paper from the Vedantu website for free.
FAQs on CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper-1 (2023-24)
1. How can I improve my Class 11 Business Studies performance by solving CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper-1 (2023-24)?
The first step is to obtain the whole class 11 curriculum, which has been produced and released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Through a detailed review of the syllabus, you will gain an understanding of all the topics covered as well as the weighting of marks assigned to each chapter. You can follow the below given steps, once you have understood the syllabus thoroughly.
After you have understood the curriculum , you will require books in order to study for the exam. At Vedantu, you will find Business Studies books that are available to you for free download.
At the end of each chapter, there are questions to answer that will help students comprehend the ideas covered in that chapter more thoroughly.
To have a better knowledge of the exam structure as well as to aid in the revision of the entire course, you may also make use of Revision Notes , Worksheets, and previous year question papers.
2. What are the benefits of using CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper-1 (2023-24)?
The benefits of solving previous year CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper-1 are as follows:
Enhance your analytical and problem-solving abilities for Business Studies.
Improve your ability to solve question papers in less time and with more accuracy.
Provide assistance in developing a solid approach for understanding and solving Class 11 sample papers for the students.
Assist students in identifying weak areas so that they may devote more effort to improving and strengthening the topics presented in the chapter.
Improve your fundamental and in-depth grasp of many themes in business studies books.
Make students aware of the Exam pattern of upcoming Business Studies exams.
3. What are the topics covered in Class CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper-1 (2023-24)?
Business Studies assists students in comprehending the concept of outsourcing, including its scope, requirements, and the distinction between Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO). Because the internet has had such a profound impact on business organisations, the course includes a section on E-commerce to give the students a taste of what is involved. India is quickly becoming a prominent outsourcing destination for businesses worldwide. Additionally, the course emphasises the effect that social, legal, political, and economic elements have on a corporate organisation. The course teaches students about the corporate organization's responsibilities to society, environmental preservation, and business ethics. The course familiarises students with various bank accounts, bank services, insurance services, and telecommunications services.
4. From where can I download the CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper-1 (2023-24) ?
Vedantu's website provides access to Sample Papers for business studies in Class 11. When you go to the website, click on the "Study Material" link at the top of the screen, then pick your school board and class, and you'll be sent to a page with sample papers. The example papers will allow you to boost your confidence levels, identify and correct mistakes, and build clever strategies to help you achieve high marks in the test. It is necessary to complete all the 10 chapters in order to complete the business studies syllabus in Class 11. Students must concentrate on all of the chapters in order to do well in tests.
You can also avail all the high-quality reading material by downloading the mobile application of Vedantu available on the play store.
5. How can I make efficient use of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper-1 (2023-24)?
First, familiarise yourself with the whole curriculum and exam format for the Class 11 exam.
Then, begin with subjects that are simple and work your way up to more complex ones.
You should try to complete at least three sets of questions every day so that you have time to work on any areas of weakness.
As with the main exam, open each question paper and solve it while keeping a timer.
After you've finished solving, go over your answers and assign yourself a score for each one.
It's important to keep working on your business studies knowledge by completing more and more practice questions for class 11.
CBSE Class 11 Sample Papers
Cbse study materials, free study materials.
- Sample Paper
- Question Paper
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Books
- NCERT Audio Books
- NCERT Exempler
- Solved Sample Papers
- Writing Skill Format
- RD Sharma Solutions
- HC Verma Solutions
- CG Board Solutions
- UP Board Solutions
- Careers Opportunities
- Courses & Career
- Courses after 12th
Home » 11th Class » CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper 2023
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper 2023
CBSE Sample Question Papers for Class 11 Business Studies with Answers are now available for download in PDF format. CBSE Sample Paper is provided below with answers as per the guidelines of CBSE board marking scheme. This is the model question paper as per latest Central Board of Secondary Education syllabus published for the 11th class exams 2023 at cbse.nic.in,.
Central Board of Secondary Education Board Exam Sample Question Paper for Class 11 is given here. CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper gives an idea of question paper pattern and marking scheme.
Class 11 Sample Paper 2022 with Solution Business Studies Term 2
Solved CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Annual Examination in Business Studies are made strictly according to the latest CBSE guidelines, syllabus, and blueprint.
From this link you can download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper 2022 Term 2 .
Solution of above Class 11 Model Question Paper is also provided for your reference. After solving your CBSE Class 11 Sample Paper Term 2 you can refer to these Solutions to understand your performance.
From this link you can download Class 11 Sample Paper 2022 Solutions Business Studies Term 2 .
CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper 2023
Cbse class 11 biology sample paper 2023, related posts.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 (PDF) 2024 – Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English, and Other Subjects
Ncert solutions for class 11 accountancy (pdf), ncert solutions for class 11 biology (pdf).
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies (PDF)
Leave a reply cancel reply, cbse board quick links.
- CBSE Date Sheet
- CBSE Result
- CBSE Syllabus
- CBSE Sample Papers
- CBSE Question Papers
- CBSE Practice Papers
CISCE Board Quick Links
- CISCE Time Table
- CISCE Results
- CISCE Specimen Papers
- CISCE Syllabus
- CISCE Question Papers
Class Wise Study Material
Board exams 2023.
- Revision Notes
- State Board
- Class Notes
- Courses After Class 12th
- JEE Main 2023
- Fashion & Design
© 2019 aglasem.com
- Make Studies fun with over 9000+ Animated Videos
- Make Homework stress free with Guaranteed Homework Help
- Ace your exams with our Accurate Sample Papers
Select Board & Class
- sample paper
- class 11 commerce
- business studies
Number of questions: 50
Duration: 90 mins
Test Type: MCQ
Number of questions: 12
Duration: 120 mins
Test Type: Written
Number of questions: 34
Duration: 180 mins
Coming Soon ...
- Terms & Conditions
- Our Results
Copyright © 2023 Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
E.g: 9876543210, 01112345678
We will give you a call shortly, Thank You
Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (7 days a week)
- NCERT SOLUTIONS
- CHAPTER NOTES
- RD SHARMA SOLUTIONS
- IIT JEE SOLVED QUESTIONS
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Business Studies
Solved cbse sample papers for class 11 business studies.
About STUDYGUIDE360 STUDYGUIDE360 is a student centric educational web portal which provides quality test papers and study materials for the students preparing for CBSE or targeting various entrance exams. During past few years, a number of surveys on students were made to better understand their problems regarding their studies and their basic requirement.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Home > Practice Papers
Class 11 Business Studies Practice Papers
Business Studies provide the students with various leadership skills required to run a business. Students learn global business strategies, ethics and management of the businesses. It’s a very practical subject to study and studied widely among the students at college level also. Like CBSE & ICSE, DoE (Department of Education, Delhi) also releases some of the most reliable resources for the students. If you focus on the practice papers and other resources provided by DoE, you will sail through your Business Studies Examination effortlessly.
At Educart, we provide our students with the reliable material of various government organizations such as DoE and CBSE.
In the table given below, we have provided the downloadable links of the PDFs.
EDUDEL CLASS 11 BUSINESS STUDIES PRACTICE PAPERS 2022-23
EDUDEL CLASS 11 BUSINESS STUDIES TERM 2 PRACTICE PAPERS 2021-22
EDUDEL CLASS 11 BUSINESS STUDIES TERM 1 PRACTICE PAPERS 2021-22
📈 Trending: 2023-24 CBSE Class 11 Syllabus
📝 Recommended: Important Questions PDFs for Class 11
📚 Don’t Miss: Class 11 2023-24 Sample Papers
We hope that you achieve your dream score and ace in your History Examination.
All the best!
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus
Ncert books for class 11, ncert exemplar for class 11.
Buy Latest Books
- Mathematics (Standard)
- Mathematics (Basic)
- Social Science
- Computer Application
- Information Technology
- English Core
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Science (Hindi )
- Maths (Hindi)
- Social Science (Hindi )
- English (Hindi)
- Applied Maths
- Physical Education
- English Language
- English Literature
- History & Civics
- 10 Year Solved Papers
- Class 10 Science
- Class 10 Maths
- Class 10 English
- Class 12 Physics
- Class 12 Chemistry
- Class 12 Biology
- Class 12 Maths
- Class 12 English
- Math Standard
- Computer Applications
- Class 12 PCM Bundle
- Entrance Exam
- K-8 Raspberry Solutions
- K-8 Kiwi Solutions
- CBSE PAPERS
- CBSE eBOOKS
- HOME TUTORS
- LATEST JOBS
- CBSE SCHOOLS
- CLASSIFIED LISTINGS
- INDIAN EDUCATION
- EDUCATIONAL ARTICLES
Entrance exams, tutors zone.
- Practice Papers
- Business Studies
CBSE Class XI Practice Papers
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Practice Papers for Examination
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers 2023 Mr. Pankaj
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Sample Papers for 2023 Examination Based on CBSE pattern.
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Guess Papers for 2021 Exam Mr. Arun
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Guess Papers for 2021 Examination
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Sample Papers for 2021 Exam Mr. Arun
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Sample Papers for 2021 Exam
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Miss Shubhi
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Sample Papers for 2020 Examination
Class XI Business Studies CBSE Sample Paper with Solution Mr. Manish Kumar
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Sample Papers with Solution Examination Based on CBSE Syllabus.
Class XI Business Studies Guess Paper with Solution Mr. Sanjeev
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Guess Papers Based on CBSE Syllabus.
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Solved Sample Paper Mr. Anurag
CBSE Class XI Business Studies Solved Sample Papers for 2019
Class XI Business Studies Sample Paper for 2019 Examination Miss Shubhi
Class XI Business Studies Sample Paper for 2019 Examination Based on CBSE SYllabus
Latest Business Studies Class XI Sample Paper based on CBSE pattern Mr. Atul Kumar Rai
Latest Business Studies Class XI Sample Paper based on CBSE pattern. Practice Paper as per CBSE.
Business Studies Sample paper based on CBSE pattern. Mr. SUSANTH K V
Business Studies Sample paper based on CBSE pattern. SMAPLE PAPER OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Computer Science
- Informatics Practices
- Physical Education
- Multimedia and Web Technology
- Political Science
Cbse book store, stay connected, shop online, cbseguess loves you.
Download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers 2023-24 Session in PDF
Hello Students In this article, we have discussed the Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers. Sample Paper is most beneficial, especially for the preparation of school exams. Classes 6 to 12 students need to have a great practice of all the concepts, and one of the best ways to achieve the same is through Sample Papers. This article can get the CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper in pdf format, which is absolutely free.
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers Overview
Before we discussed the Class 11 Sample Paper, let us check the CBSE Class 11 Summary; Below, we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 11 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete the summary.
Read Also: Top 7 Ways to Help Reduce Bullying in your School
Get Free Study Materials for Class 11
CBSE 11 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper
Before we discussed the Business Studies Sample Paper for Class 11, let us check the Class 11 BST Syllabus. Below we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus.
Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus 2023-24
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 sessions. First, of all, check the CBSE Class 11 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Business Studies Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 11 Business Studies Exam Pattern for the academic year 2023-24.
NOTE:- To Know more information About New Business Studies Syllabus Session 2023-24 Click Here .
Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers
Below we have mentioned the CBSE Class 11 Business Studies, Sample Paper. Students can check the Class 11 BST Sample Paper in pdf, and you can also download these Business Studies Sample Paper for Good scores in your examination.
Example of Sample Paper
NOTE: The links are given below for Download the Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper in pdf format.
About Pooja Roy
Pooja Roy is a Senior Content Developer and also handles Edufever School with a mission to make education accessible to all. For any queries & corrections comment below.
Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ so much
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
- Class 11 Commerce
- Class 11 Commerce Sample Papers
- Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers
Business Studies Class 11 Sample Papers
Business Studies Class 11 Sample Papers help the students to practice well and get an idea of the board exam question paper pattern, as Business Studies is constituted as one of the core subjects in the Commerce stream. However, many students do find it difficult to learn and comprehend this subject and score good marks. And, this can be simplified by practicing the sample papers.
Why students must consider practicing the Sample Papers for class 11 Business Studies before the exam?
- Practicing the sample papers definitely helps the students gain their level of confidence
- Sample papers certainly help students to get rid of the exam fear
- Comprehend the examination pattern, types of questions that are likely to appear in the exams
- Learn from the errors committed while practicing Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers
To know more regarding the Commerce subjects and class 11 commerce sample papers, stay tuned to BYJU’S.
Recommended Sample Papers to Download:
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
Very nice and is very useful
Yes nice n useful
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
- (+91) 7821821250
- (+91) 9351468666
- (+91) 7821821253
- (+91) 9358900497
CA Final May 2024
Home / Blog / CBSE Sample Papers of Business Studies Class 11 2023 – 24 PDF Download
CBSE Sample Papers of Business Studies Class 11 2023 – 24 PDF Download
- Last Updated on Sep 4, 2023
Business Studies is a new subject for students in class 11th. Students need to do a lot of practice and preparation to get good marks in this subject. Students need to get their basic concepts clear before they appear in the final exam. One of the best ways to test your knowledge and prepare for an actual exam is by solving a sample paper of business studies class 11. Business sample paper class 11 by CBSE are designed based on actual exam papers to help students get familiar with exam patterns, types of questions asked, and the weightage of each section.
There are several benefits students can get by solving sample papers. They help students in every possible way to prepare for the final exam. In this blog, we have covered the benefits of the Business Studies class 11 question paper, along with a few tips that will help you to solve the sample paper of Business Studies class 11.
Benefits Of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers 2023
There are several benefits of solving sample papers of business studies class 11. Below mentioned are five benefits of solving Class 11 Business Studies sample paper 2022 23:
- Solving sample papers of business studies will help you become familiar with exam format, pattern, and weightage. It helps to manage your time while doing the exam and prioritise topic and question to attempt first during the actual exam.
- As you solve the Business sample paper class 11, it helps to identify where you are lacking, your weak topics, silly mistakes, and areas that need to improve. With the help of sample papers, you can focus on improving your performance in the actual exam.
- Solving sample papers of business studies class 11 will help you gain problem-solving skills. It will also help you gain strategies to solve actual exams and how to deal with various types of questions within a time limit.
- One of the benefits of Business Studies class 11 sample paper 2022 23 is that it will help to improve time management skills. While solving sample papers, you must try to finish a complete paper within the mentioned time while attempting the paper. It will help you learn to divide time into each section.
- Solving sample papers of business studies class 11 will also help to boost confidence for actual exams and reduce stress and anxiety. As you have already done many sample papers, you will be familiar with concepts, patterns, and most question types, which will help you perform better in exams.xc
Tips to Solve CBSE Class 11 Sample Paper of Business Studies
Here are 04 tips that will help you to solve Class 11 Business Studies sample paper 2022 23-
- Make yourself familiar with the business studies syllabus before you begin solving the paper. Also, go through several sample papers to know the exam pattern. It helps to understand exam weightage and topics for each section.
- Use Business Studies class 11 sample paper 2022 23 issued by CBSE to practice as they are based on the actual exam format. Sample papers by the CBSE board are designed on actual exam papers and help you familiarise yourself with the exam format and identify your strengths and weaknesses while doing the paper.
- Go through the previous year’s sample paper of business studies class 11 and question papers, as it will help you understand the types of questions and mark distribution. It provides a rough idea of important chapters and topics and helps you prioritize while preparing.
- Take help from resources like NCERT textbooks, online video tutorials, forums, and other resources to clarify topics and doubts. These resources are helpful to understand concepts before you begin solving sample papers in class 11 Business Studies 2022 23.
Ques 1. Is Business Studies easy in class 11?
Business studies is a new subject for students after class 10th. It is a simple subject, but many times it gets complicated if the basics and concepts are not clear.
Ques 2. How do I score full marks in Business Studies class 11?
Make your notes of formulas and rules, Solve the Business Studies class 11 question paper, and revise topics daily.
Ques 3. Which chapter is most important in Business Studies class 11?
- Business, Trade, and Commerce
- Private, Public and Global Enterprises
- Forms of Business Organization
- Emerging Modes of Business
- Business Services
- Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
- Small Business
- Formation of a Company
- Sources of Business Finance
- International Business
- Internal Trade
Ques 4. What is the marking scheme for Class 11 Business Studies?
The total marks on paper is 100, out of which 80 marks are for the theory part and 20 marks are for project work. There is part A and part B in the paper.
Ques 5. Can I download the Sample Papers for Class 11 Business Studies in PDF format?
Yes, you can download Sample papers for class 11 business studies in PDF format from the links mentioned above in this article.
Ques 6. Are there any charges for the Model papers for Class 11 business Studies?
No, there are no extra charges for a sample paper of business studies class 11.
Mode Offline Classes Online Classes
Select Course CA-Foundation CA-Intermediate CA-Final 11th Course 12th Course 12th + CA Foundation 11th + 12th + CA Foundation CMA-Foundation CMA-Intermediate CMA-Final 12th + CMA Foundation 11th + 12th + CMA Foundation
Please leave this field empty.
Connect With Us
- Chairman Message
- Why Vidya Sagar
- VSI History
- Media Coverage
- Admission Procedure
- Scholarship Program
- Refund Policies
- Terms & Conditions
Contact Details of VSI Jaipur Centres
Vidya sagar career institute limited.
- K-50 Bhawana Tower Income Tax Colony, Tonk Road, Near Durgapura Bus Stand, Jaipur
Shastri Nagar Center
- 15-16, Subhas Nagar Shopping Center, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur
- (+91) 9358900498
Vaishali Nagar Center
- B-138, Nemi Nagar, Opp. D.A.V.School, Near Amarpali Circle, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur.
- (+91) 7821821255
Vidyadhar Nagar Center
- F-115, Bajrang Bali Tower, Central Spine, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur.
- (+91) 7821821256
Lal kothi jaipur.
- (+91) 8905991422,
- (+91) 8905991421,
- (+91) 8905991426,
- (+91) 8905991425,
- (+91) 8905991423,
- (+91) 8905991419,
- (+91) 8905991429,
- (+91) 8905991427,
- (+91) 9773301988,
- (+91) 9773301986,
Outside Jaipur Center
- 67(4/2), Birenu Trade Centre, Penar Road, Sakchi, Jamshedpur - 831001
- (+91) 6206261159,
- (+91) 7004859827
- Sure Pass #9, II Floor, Manasa Towers, Kodialbail, Mangalore - 575003
- (+91) 9901798000
- [email protected]