Take 10% OFF— Expires in h m s Use code save10u during checkout.
Chat with us
- ALISA Bot AI-powered assistant
- Smart Chat Chat, FAQs, files
- Self-service options
- Search FAQs Fast answers, no waiting
- Ultius 101 New client? Click here
- More options
- ALISA Chatbot
- Live Chat specialist
International support numbers
For reference only, subject to Terms and Fair Use policies.
- How it Works
Learn more about us
- Future writers
- Explore further
Buy Research Proposal
If you're interested in buying a research proposal, you have come to the right place. Ultius writers are drawn from all disciplines and have countless hours of experience with both research and writing. Let us get you on the right track with a a custom-written research proposal.
- Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7 Support
- Free Revisions
- Confidential & Secure
Spend 5 Minutes, Save 5 Hours
What people are saying
" Great service! The writers are extremely professional and with extraordinary writing skills. Customer service is 5 stars. They offer email, live chat and phone assistant with a live person, not a recording. Top of the line writing service, I really recommended. "
Kendy L. reviewed Ultius on Feb 02, 2015 via SiteJabber Click to see the original review on an external website. ? Learn more about our commitment to verified reviews.
Trying Ultius is risk-free with these guarantees
Never Late, Always Great SM Guarantee
That's right. Guaranteed to be delivered on time and great writing or your money back*.
99th Percentile Writers
Native English speakers who are more qualified and experienced than anywhere else. Guaranteed.
If you're unhappy with your final draft, we will edit it for free*.
* Some terms apply. Please see our full terms and revision policy
Getting started is fast, secure, and confidential. You'll be glad you did.
A solid research proposal is the foundation of a great research paper
The research proposal is your general game plan and highlights important key points for the full research paper.
A research proposal is where you conceptualize your research paper as a whole. It includes the primary research question you will be exploring, as well as the avenues you will pursue in order to explore that question. It essentially contains your main idea and serves as the core of your project.
Developing your research proposal can be the most difficult part of any research project. Ultius understands this is because the research proposal is the foundation of your entire project, and where you will need to use your creativity in order to formulate a workable plan for moving forward.
The process for writing a great research paper starts with a great proposal
A solid research paper should begin with a strong research proposal. Our writers can help you plan, gather and anaylze sources, and even write the eventual research paper. This involves conducting the relevant research through the use of academic databases and/or other sources.
This chart shows you the main steps of a research project. The research proposal is the beginning and organizes the project as a whole. Continue referring back to your research proposal during the entire process until your research paper is complete.
If you don't get your research proposal completed correctly, it will be more difficult to complete your research paper or project successfully.
We can help you with your research proposal by using the correct citation style, scholarly sources, and more
The writers who work with Ultius have extensive experience writing research papers and research proposals. They understand how to structure a research proposal and what is expected from a successful proposal.
They also have access to a wide range of academic resources in order to proceed with the research project in an effective way.
Where we find sources
Our commonly used databases
- EBSCOhost Academic Search Complete
- Google Scholar
- Amazon Preview
- Various open access databases
- Google Books
- EBSCOhost CINAHL
Citation styles we accommodate
See the formats our writers work on
- Anything else you may need
What you get when working with your writer
You can personally message your writer, upload any files, and request a revision if needed.
A secure and trusted team
The system used by Ultius is setup to ensure that the privacy and security of your information are always protected.
A+ BBB Rating
256-Bit SSL Encryption
Our writers are also professional researchers who are able to access not only the academic resources that are available to the general public but also other specialized resources that are not as widely available. In short, they've got your research needs covered.
Work with an expert who understands research and conceptualization
If you want to make sure that your research proposal sets you up for success, consider working with an expert. Ultius works with expert writers who have access to the best research materials and are skilled at conceptualizing research plans. Best of all, if you like the work your writer produces, you will be able to request the same writer for your actual research paper.
The best research materials
Our writers have access to a wide range of academic resources. If you need it, they can probably find it.
Conceptualization of the project
Your writer will have a great deal of skill at working with concepts—meaning, they will be deliver a full model research plan/outline to you without any problems.
Our requested writer feature
You can work with the same writer as you move forward with your research project to ensure experience and continuity.
Citation style experts
Our writers focus on CMS and Turabian styles for research papers, but our writers can use whichever style you need.
Working with a professional writer can save you a great deal of time. You won't have to worry about how a research proposal is supposed to look, since you'll know by looking at your expert's professionally written proposal. Our writers are specifically trained to know the difference between a proposal and the more common essay writing format . This can give you a great head start when you turn to work on your own project.
Some questions you may have about buying a research proposal
These include questions about pay, questions about revisions, and working with the same writer.
You may still have some questions about what it will be like to work with an Ultius writer. Our Knowledge Base is here to answer those questions for you. This guide will address issues such as the process for placing an order, the actual content you can expect to receive, and more.
With our requested writer feature, you can ask for the same writer to work with you on other parts of your project after the research proposal. We cannot guarantee that the writer will be available (read full policy) , but the vast majority of writers who receive special requests tend to take them on.
The pricing of our products depends on a few factors including the difficulty level, the deadline, and the number of pages you would like to see written. Please feel free to check out our full pricing chart for more detailed information on this subject.
Absolutely. All of the writers who work with Ultius are expected to produce original content, from scratch. Each and every order is scanned with anti-plagiarism software before it is sent out to the customer, in order to ensure that no plagiarism has occurred.
If you find that your writer has failed to meet your instructions or expectations, then you can request a revision after you have received your order. This revision request is a free amenity that is included with each and every order as part of our guarantee to you.
We at Ultius have a dedicated Client Success team to ensure that any and all of your concerns are effectively addressed. Call or email us, we're here to help! We should be able to answer any further questions that you may still have.
The Ultius order process is easy, streamlined, and designed with your convenience in mind. Once you have placed your order, you can communicate with your matched writer and provide any relevant materials. And after you receive your order, you have the option of requesting a revision if you aren't fully satisfied.
Example research proposal from an Ultius writer
Reading the sample below can help you get an idea of how a research proposal should look.
A research proposal is a fairly standardized document that has a specific structure and is expected to include specific content sections. No matter what the subject of a given research proposal may be, this structure tends to remain the same. You can see this in the following model research proposals that have been produced by writers who work with Ultius.
This is just an example of a previously written research proposal, and there are plenty of other custom writing examples you can see on our blog . If you order your own research proposal, you can expect your product to be similar to these examples in structure and content. Our writers are skilled at conducting research on just about anything under the sun.
1 When writing a research proposal, have a clear objective in mind
A research proposal should explain the reason why a research study is needed, and contain a review of the existing literature on the subject.
Scholars create research proposals to assert that a new study on a particular subject needs to be conducted. The purpose of the research proposal is to validate the need to conduct your research, while outlining when and how the study will happen.
Students at the undergraduate and graduate levels are often required to write research proposals . Established academics also write research proposals as part of their responsibilities and to support progress in their fields.
Prior to writing a proposal, one must review a substantial amount of existing literature written about the chosen subject. This ensures that the research proposal does not reiterate or replicate what other academics have already written.
A literature review is also done to generate ideas and potential approaches for the proposal itself. Research proposals are read by professors so they can evaluate students’ writing and research skills.
The proposals are also read by academic committees in order to...
- Determine feasibility of the proposal
- Determine whether to grant funding
- Extend university resources to the scholar to conduct the research
- To assess a scholar’s potential as an academic
Ask yourself what, why, and how your proposal will answer the questions posed by your research subject.
Knowing what the plan is, why it’s important, and how it’ll be carried out is essential to writing a great research proposal.
When writing a research proposal, the content needs to be precise and organized in a logical fashion. Prior to writing, the following should be determined:
After you ask yourself these questions, make sure you're satisfied with the answers. If you’re not satisfied, the reviewer won’t be either.
2 Use the right research approach for your proposal
The research methods you use will affect the outcome of your proposal.
There are two different ways to approach a proposal:
- Conducting practical research
- Conducting theoretical research
Practical research : This type of research is rooted in direct experience with the subject matter. A proposal using the practical approach will include a hands-on study to uncover data. This is also referred to as primary research and will often be conducted by the writer of the proposal.
A survey administered to research participants regarding their impressions of various versions of the same product.
Theoretical research : This type of research concentrates on gathering data from already published sources. It does not involve a hands-on approach, but rather uses the data from others’ studies to discover and support the answer to the research question.
A combination of scholarly journal articles that contain the results of studies conducted on consumers’ impressions of various versions of the same product.
The methodologies used in research proposals are either qualitative or quantitative .
There are some very important differences between quantitative and qualitative research . The main differences are:
This doesn’t mean that qualitative methods should not be used if they are the best ways to answer the research questions. What it means is that the proposal should contain additional support for why a qualitative method is being used.
For what it's worth: Qualitative methods are not taken at the same face value as their quantitative counterparts.
3 Constructing a convincing proposal requires reviewing the previous research done on the topic
Knowing the already published research on your topic will help you approach your proposal in a fresh, original way.
Prior to writing the proposal, you’ll need a properly refined topic that does not duplicate the topic’s existing literature. Your proposal’s study must be designed to reveal a previously uncovered aspect about the topic.
Review the existing literature as thoroughly as possible to ensure your preconceived proposal idea is unique. Once you’ve narrowed down your idea, decide whether a qualitative or quantitative approach is best. Consider the following:
- Think about how the study in the proposal could turn out.
- What data you expect to uncover.
- How those results will change or supplement field practice.
- Theoretical knowledge of the topic.
When you know how you will be approaching your research proposal, it’s time to determine how you will structure it.
Research proposal structure -- how to start
How you structure your research proposal can affect the flow of it, and how readers absorb the information you’re presenting.
Most research proposals consist of six different sections, plus a list of sources. Plan on including the following.
Keep in mind that the sections on expected results and expected impacts should defend how the research proposal will expand the current scholarly research on the topic.
Structuring your paper in an easily readable format will endear you to your reviewers and instructor.
Step 1: The introduction should let the reader know the question the study will be answering.
Within the introduction, a summary of the background information about the topic should be included. The methodology will need to be stated, along with a rationale for that choice.
Finally, you’ll need to explain why the study is important, how it will make an impact, and why those reading the proposal should want to support its implementation.
Remember that you’re not just describing what you want to study and why, but that you’re also trying to convince a professor or academic committee that the study is worthwhile.
Step 2: A background elaborates on several points you touched upon in your introduction.
- Go into detail regarding the main research question and its function. Is there anything the reader needs to know in order to understand the question and its purpose?
- Is there any terminology that needs to be defined and explained? Provide even more details about why you’re conducting the study.
- Why is it important to conduct the study? This is where you may want to indicate the current literature does not address what you want to accomplish or reveal about the subject. Is your research study going to provide a solution to an existing problem that the current literature does not?
- Provide details on how you will conduct your study, including how you will gather and evaluate the data.
- Explain any limitations to your study, especially if you are aware of a problem or aspect of a problem that your study will not be focusing on. Provide a rationale for any limitations or exclusions.
Ask yourself if your research proposal is going to provide a solution to an existing problem that the current literature does not.
Step 3: Detail why your research proposal is significant.
This is where you’ll explain why you’re doing the proposal to begin with. What do you hope to achieve, or what problem may your proposal solve? This may very well be the most important part of your proposal.
You want to explain why your proposal is different from previous research done on the subject. Being specific or use visual aids to assist with your presentation will go a long way.
Comparing, contrasting, and connecting your research to other research done on the subject may help your own research stand out.
Step 4: The literature review should be a comprehensive summary and methodology of research that can be tied to your research question.
With the literature review , you don’t want to stick to only summarizing the information.
Make sure you demonstrate that you’ve been able to analyze and critique the information, and that you’ve been able to uncover a need for your study. You should remember to cite all information you take from the sources and stick to a fact-based analysis.
Think about how the various authors/researchers have approached their studies, how their results differ, and how their results overlap.
The methodology outlines the details you’ll be using to put your research proposal together.
In this section, you’ll need to describe how you’ll be conducting your study. Your details will need to account for the specific actions that you’ll be undertaking, including the ways you’ll be reaching conclusions about the data.
Be sure to indicate how your methods, evaluations, and interpretations, will support the main research question. For instance, if your study is meant to reveal what factors account for individual financial success, a quantitative method using a weighted average formula needs to be more than just stated.
- How will the factors used in the formula be determined?
- What is each factor's significance?
- What weight is assigned to each factor and what is the rationale for each weight?
- Are there different methods that could have been used and what was the advantage to using the weighted average formula?
- What are the disadvantages to using the formula and what data does the formula either exclude, potentially skew or overlook?
Asking yourself these types of questions ahead of time, will save you a lot of time and headaches when you start writing your research paper.
Step 5: Once you explain your reason for conducting the research, you’ll need to highlight what results and impacts you expected.
This section is where you’ll indicate what you believe your research will uncover, but in some cases, you’ll also need to state this in the form of a hypothesis and a corresponding null hypothesis .
Null hypothesis: What you believe the data will not prove; often the direct opposite of the stated hypothesis.
You’ll need to write this section in an argumentative style and tone . Think about the following questions as you’re writing:
- What improvements could happen as a result of your findings?
- Could policies (national, state, local) be impacted?
- Will practitioners need to modify their approaches, responsibilities, and tasks?
- Who would benefit from your findings?
- Will your findings open avenues for future research? Will the findings uncover a new gap in the literature?
You’ll be justifying how the expected results will make a significant contribution to the field, either from an academic, practical, or political standpoint.
Step 6: Your conclusion should drive home why the research proposal is significant and why the proposal needs to be undertaken.
Include a summary of what makes your research proposal stand out and the main points your study will cover. Concise explanations of all of the proposal’s sections should be included here, with a restatement of how the proposal’s findings will make a contribution.
Don’t feel as though you need to restate every point within the proposal; stick to the significant highlights. Try to keep the content to no more than two paragraphs.
Although this guide provides a detailed overview of the general structure of the research proposal, the content you’ll need to include can vary by academic discipline. Sample research proposals according to a variety of academic disciplines are available online through a variety of sites, including resources found on the Ultius site .
Also, consider seeking help from a friend, a trusted peer, or through professional assistance. Remember, there’s nothing wrong with seeking help!
Not what you're looking for or not convinced?
The links below may help.
Related Research Paper Writing Services
- Generic Research Paper
- Research Outline
- Research Summary
- Research Paper Editing
Search hundreds of writing services
Click to Verify
Ultius is proud to have thousands of great (verified) reviews from real customers. Last updated on December 10th, 2018 .
- 4.9 /5 Reviews.io Based on 301 reviews
- A+ Better Business Bureau® Accredited since 2013
- 4.5 /5 SiteJabber Based on 457 reviews
The Ultius Promise
With every order, you can count on the following:
- Delivered on time
- 100% original
- Free revisions
- Awesome 24/7 support
- World-class writers
Every order comes with these free features:
- 275 Words Per Page
- Free Title Page
- Free Bibliography
- American Writers
- Plagiarism Scan
Enjoy 15% off your first order
Connect with a professional writer by placing your first order. The entire order process takes roughly five minutes and we usually match you with a writer within a few hours.
Enter code newcust during checkout and save money on your first order.
Have more questions?
Get in touch with us or explore common questions.
Fair Use Policy
Ultius provides an online platform where we connect you with a freelance writer for sample writing, editing and business writing services. The company encourages and expects fair use of our services. Here are the guidelines.
Order Revisions i
The company offers free revisions, but there are some limitations like the deadline and whether we met the original instructions.
Sample Writing ii
Custom sample services are for model and reference use only. When referencing our work, you must use a proper citation.
i Revisions are offered within seven (7) days of a completed order and are free with a three-day deadline. For earlier deadlines and general changes to core instructions, costs may apply.
ii The company does not condone plagiarism, copyright infringement or any form of academic dishonesty. All provided sample services must only be used for reference purposes while being cited properly. Please read the Fair Use Policy.
- Writer Options
- Custom Writing
- Business Documents
- Support Desk
- Submit bug report
- A+ BBB Rating!
Ultius is the trusted provider of content solutions for consumers around the world. Connect with great American writers and get 24/7 support.
© 2023 Ultius, Inc.
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
Claim Your 20% OFF Coupon Code
Before you go —Get your final discount offer by providing your email address below. This is the highest discount code we provide (you can check online).
This offer is valid for new customers only.
* We will never share your email with third parties for advertising purposes or spam you.
** By providing my email address, I am consenting to reasonable communications from Ultius regarding the promotion.
You're Almost There!
Just one more step to claim your offer
Check your email for the discount code. It should be there within 5 minutes.
Have a language expert improve your writing
Run a free plagiarism check in 10 minutes, generate accurate citations for free.
- Knowledge Base
- Starting the research process
- How to Write a Research Proposal | Examples & Templates
How to Write a Research Proposal | Examples & Templates
Published on October 12, 2022 by Shona McCombes and Tegan George. Revised on June 13, 2023.
A research proposal describes what you will investigate, why it’s important, and how you will conduct your research.
The format of a research proposal varies between fields, but most proposals will contain at least these elements:
- Research design
While the sections may vary, the overall objective is always the same. A research proposal serves as a blueprint and guide for your research plan, helping you get organized and feel confident in the path forward you choose to take.
Table of contents
Research proposal purpose, research proposal examples, research design and methods, contribution to knowledge, research schedule, other interesting articles, frequently asked questions about research proposals.
Academics often have to write research proposals to get funding for their projects. As a student, you might have to write a research proposal as part of a grad school application , or prior to starting your thesis or dissertation .
In addition to helping you figure out what your research can look like, a proposal can also serve to demonstrate why your project is worth pursuing to a funder, educational institution, or supervisor.
Research proposal length
The length of a research proposal can vary quite a bit. A bachelor’s or master’s thesis proposal can be just a few pages, while proposals for PhD dissertations or research funding are usually much longer and more detailed. Your supervisor can help you determine the best length for your work.
One trick to get started is to think of your proposal’s structure as a shorter version of your thesis or dissertation , only without the results , conclusion and discussion sections.
Download our research proposal template
Here's why students love Scribbr's proofreading services
Discover proofreading & editing
Writing a research proposal can be quite challenging, but a good starting point could be to look at some examples. We’ve included a few for you below.
- Example research proposal #1: “A Conceptual Framework for Scheduling Constraint Management”
- Example research proposal #2: “Medical Students as Mediators of Change in Tobacco Use”
Like your dissertation or thesis, the proposal will usually have a title page that includes:
- The proposed title of your project
- Your supervisor’s name
- Your institution and department
The first part of your proposal is the initial pitch for your project. Make sure it succinctly explains what you want to do and why.
Your introduction should:
- Introduce your topic
- Give necessary background and context
- Outline your problem statement and research questions
To guide your introduction , include information about:
- Who could have an interest in the topic (e.g., scientists, policymakers)
- How much is already known about the topic
- What is missing from this current knowledge
- What new insights your research will contribute
- Why you believe this research is worth doing
Prevent plagiarism. Run a free check.
As you get started, it’s important to demonstrate that you’re familiar with the most important research on your topic. A strong literature review shows your reader that your project has a solid foundation in existing knowledge or theory. It also shows that you’re not simply repeating what other people have already done or said, but rather using existing research as a jumping-off point for your own.
In this section, share exactly how your project will contribute to ongoing conversations in the field by:
- Comparing and contrasting the main theories, methods, and debates
- Examining the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches
- Explaining how will you build on, challenge, or synthesize prior scholarship
Following the literature review, restate your main objectives . This brings the focus back to your own project. Next, your research design or methodology section will describe your overall approach, and the practical steps you will take to answer your research questions.
To finish your proposal on a strong note, explore the potential implications of your research for your field. Emphasize again what you aim to contribute and why it matters.
For example, your results might have implications for:
- Improving best practices
- Informing policymaking decisions
- Strengthening a theory or model
- Challenging popular or scientific beliefs
- Creating a basis for future research
Last but not least, your research proposal must include correct citations for every source you have used, compiled in a reference list . To create citations quickly and easily, you can use our free APA citation generator .
Some institutions or funders require a detailed timeline of the project, asking you to forecast what you will do at each stage and how long it may take. While not always required, be sure to check the requirements of your project.
Here’s an example schedule to help you get started. You can also download a template at the button below.
Download our research schedule template
If you are applying for research funding, chances are you will have to include a detailed budget. This shows your estimates of how much each part of your project will cost.
Make sure to check what type of costs the funding body will agree to cover. For each item, include:
- Cost : exactly how much money do you need?
- Justification : why is this cost necessary to complete the research?
- Source : how did you calculate the amount?
To determine your budget, think about:
- Travel costs : do you need to go somewhere to collect your data? How will you get there, and how much time will you need? What will you do there (e.g., interviews, archival research)?
- Materials : do you need access to any tools or technologies?
- Help : do you need to hire any research assistants for the project? What will they do, and how much will you pay them?
If you want to know more about the research process , methodology , research bias , or statistics , make sure to check out some of our other articles with explanations and examples.
- Sampling methods
- Simple random sampling
- Stratified sampling
- Cluster sampling
- Likert scales
- Null hypothesis
- Statistical power
- Probability distribution
- Effect size
- Poisson distribution
- Optimism bias
- Cognitive bias
- Implicit bias
- Hawthorne effect
- Anchoring bias
- Explicit bias
Once you’ve decided on your research objectives , you need to explain them in your paper, at the end of your problem statement .
Keep your research objectives clear and concise, and use appropriate verbs to accurately convey the work that you will carry out for each one.
I will compare …
A research aim is a broad statement indicating the general purpose of your research project. It should appear in your introduction at the end of your problem statement , before your research objectives.
Research objectives are more specific than your research aim. They indicate the specific ways you’ll address the overarching aim.
A PhD, which is short for philosophiae doctor (doctor of philosophy in Latin), is the highest university degree that can be obtained. In a PhD, students spend 3–5 years writing a dissertation , which aims to make a significant, original contribution to current knowledge.
A PhD is intended to prepare students for a career as a researcher, whether that be in academia, the public sector, or the private sector.
A master’s is a 1- or 2-year graduate degree that can prepare you for a variety of careers.
All master’s involve graduate-level coursework. Some are research-intensive and intend to prepare students for further study in a PhD; these usually require their students to write a master’s thesis . Others focus on professional training for a specific career.
Critical thinking refers to the ability to evaluate information and to be aware of biases or assumptions, including your own.
Like information literacy , it involves evaluating arguments, identifying and solving problems in an objective and systematic way, and clearly communicating your ideas.
The best way to remember the difference between a research plan and a research proposal is that they have fundamentally different audiences. A research plan helps you, the researcher, organize your thoughts. On the other hand, a dissertation proposal or research proposal aims to convince others (e.g., a supervisor, a funding body, or a dissertation committee) that your research topic is relevant and worthy of being conducted.
Cite this Scribbr article
If you want to cite this source, you can copy and paste the citation or click the “Cite this Scribbr article” button to automatically add the citation to our free Citation Generator.
McCombes, S. & George, T. (2023, June 13). How to Write a Research Proposal | Examples & Templates. Scribbr. Retrieved September 29, 2023, from https://www.scribbr.com/research-process/research-proposal/
Is this article helpful?
Other students also liked, how to write a problem statement | guide & examples, writing strong research questions | criteria & examples, how to write a literature review | guide, examples, & templates, what is your plagiarism score.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Book Report/Review
- Research Proposal
- Math Problems
- Movie Review
- Cover Letter Writing
- Personal Statement
- Nursing Paper
- Argumentative Essay
- Research Paper
PhD-level Experts Will Write You a Research Proposal in <20 Days
- Research context
- Significance of research
- Research questions
- Research methods
- Plan of work and Time schedule (optional)
Superb Research Proposal Writing Service
Conducting research is a task requiring specific skills. Even if you are a talented writer and composition of essays, research papers, and other assignments is never a problem for you, you may still experience some issues with research. The reason for that is that the basics of research are critical thinking and selection of reliable evidence related to your subject area and topic. So, even if you are fine with shaping your ideas into words, writing a well-grounded research product always requires a huge portion of pre-writing preparation, which is not always a student’s strong side.
Speaking precisely about research proposals, this is what you need to know: writing a research proposal is a task preliminary to the actual dissertation completion. It serves a couple of purposes: first, you show to the supervisor that you have mastered the skill of searching and synthesizing research evidence. Second, you identify a workable topic within your subject area to which you may dedicate a piece of work as large as a dissertation is. It has to deal with some really pressing problem solving which may indeed add practical and theoretical value to your research work. So, let’s deal more closely with what a research proposal is and what you need to do to complete it flawlessly.
- The proposal paper typically contains a shortened version of three first chapters of the dissertation – introduction, literature review, and methodology. This is done to show that you have identified a problem, have formulated your primary research aim and research questions, and have selected a suitable research method to deal with that problem and answer research questions.
- The first paragraph should provide a brief background of the topic culminating in the precise statement of the problem you identified and wish to tackle
- In the literature review section, it is advisable to include both seminal and recent research studies on your subject to show that you have researched the subject intensely and understand the historical evolution of academic thought on the subject.
- In the methods section, you should show a basic understanding of how quantitative and qualitative research is conducted, and to justify your methodological choices. Moreover, it may be an additional advantage to come up with a designed research instrument at the proposal stage to have a chance to start collecting primary data early.
As you can see, an academic research proposal is not quite an easy task to complete, since it is a very responsible document showing your preparedness to writing the dissertation. Without a dissertation, you will not be able to graduate, so the stakes are really high. You have no chance to fail a research proposal, so if you feel that you can’t complete it the way a supervisor would wish you to, maybe it’s high time to seek help? Grademiners is a company rendering help with this type of academic assignments for many years, and we can deliver an exceptional product in any subject area to fascinate your supervisor.
Get the Best Service and Say Goodbye to Writing Stress
Once you get clear about the content and type of your research proposal , it’s high time to take concrete steps to plan its completion. If you choose our company to get a proposal from, you may rest assured about the absence of any emergencies or failures. Here, we work under the following principles that guide our service:
- Confidentiality. We keep all client information strictly confidential. You don’t need to tell your name even to your writer, being able to communicate with him/her under a pseudonym. So, all that we do remains between you and us, as your private business.
- Originality. We dedicate utmost attention to writing non-plagiarized papers to save your academic reputation and guarantee you good grades. As a result, you may be 100% confident when submitting the paper to your supervisor and never experience any anxiety while waiting for the Turnitin report.
- Timeliness. Deadlines are the key tenet of our service quality, and we never delay works to help students be on time with submissions.
- Communication. We foster regular communication between writers and clients to make sure that order requirements are understood properly, and the writer is on the right track with order performance. In addition, we offer excellent 24/7 support to which all clients can turn with any questions and concerns to get them resolved in minutes.
- Quality. Referencing style, formatting requirements, compliance with the standards of grammar, style, and punctuation, a properly designed title page… Some may consider this a trifle, but we take proper care of all those peculiarities to make sure that our clients get flawless papers with no need for revision and improvement.
If you consider these arguments persuasive enough, search no more. Our company has everything you need for successful, hassle-free studies.
Why Order Research Proposal Writing Here?
Writing a research paper proposal requires time and effort. The stages of topic selection, problem identification, problem justification, and the grounding of the methodology based on a thorough literature review cannot be skipped or completed in haste. If you do so, the resulting dissertation will be chunky and disorganized, which will be noticed by the supervisor at once. Such works have few chances to receive a high grade, so why risk your graduation because of poor proposal writing skills?
We at Grademiners know a thing about writing proposals, so no matter with which topic and complexity level you turn to us – you can always count on our timely research proposal help, expert advice, and full assistance in all proposal-related issues. All you need to do to get the paper of your dream is:
- Submit a filled order form with all proposal details such as the number of pages, number of sources, the subject area and topic, etc. An essential detail is to state the deadline precisely. If you wish the proposal to be completed within 10 days, it’s better to tell us about that at once instead of ordering a 30-day order and then pressing your writer to complete the paper quicker.
- Once we get your order form, our managers calculate the price of the order, and you get the quote. If satisfied with the price we charge for your type and size of the order, you may place an order and pay for it right away. As soon as the payment arrives in our system, you’ll get the notification about the order’s assignment to the best fitting writer within your subject area.
- Upon getting the writer assigned to your order, you receive an opportunity to communicate with him/her regarding the order progress. Upload all additional materials you wish to share, comment on the drafts submitted by the writer, participate in the process as much as you want.
- As soon as the proposal is ready, your paper is delivered to your cabinet on our site where you can review it and ask for any amendments or revisions if necessary. Once the paper looks the way you expected and fully satisfies you, you are welcome to approve the order and close it in our system.
You see, everything works as easy as 1, 2, 3, and the process is very straightforward. Even if you lack time for participation in the writing process, you can still place an order, pay for it, and then relax and wait until your writer does all the work and submits it.
Do You Write PhD Research Proposals?
If you wish to receive a quality research proposal from us, it’s better not to save money trying to save on the deadline or complexity level. Keep in mind that all proposal types are different, require different sets of skills, and a different kind of expertise from the writer. Here are some basics.
Research Paper Proposal
This is the simplest type of proposal work since it requires only a small amount of research and a basic outline for the future research paper. It’s not actually a dissertation pre-writing exercise, so a proposal of 2-3 pages may be enough for this task.
If you require help with research proposal for your PhD dissertation, you should be clear about that from the very start, as PhD research is a rare skill that only a handful of highly experienced writers possess. PhD is a culmination of any person’s academic studies, a significant milestone in an academic career, and this determines the specificity of this type of assignment.
Business Research Proposal
Business research is also an entirely distinct area of research, and when hiring research proposal writers in our company, you should stipulate that the business proposal is needed. Business proposal deal with specific business problems or are aimed at testing some specific market/business theories or strategies. Thus, we look for a writer with practical business expertise who can hold a case study for you, test a theory in its application, or develop a workable business strategy to consider.
- How It Works
- Prices & Discounts
- Buy Research Proposal
Research Proposal Problems?
Submit your request for a research proposal through our website. Our refined service guarantees a professional standard of work.
Create an Account to Start
Meet Our Proposal writers
From university professors and MBA students to corporate employees, our prolific team of research proposal writers has the expertise, know-how, and dedication needed to deliver well-researched, high-quality proposals.
How to pay for your Proposal
Fill out the order form online, make a payment, writer assigned, receive the final paper, we don't just write research proposals.
We help students succeed. Our commitment to academic success goes beyond providing a well-written paper. We aim to become a partner in your academic journey, providing resources, advice, and support to help you reach your full potential.
Advantages of Our Research Proposal Writing Service
24/7 customer support, transparent fees, no hidden charges, on time delivery as promised, improvement in academic performance, confidentiality and privacy guaranteed, catering to wide demographics, 100% original and human written, digital and sustainable, what our customers say.
Get Social With Us: Exclusive Content And Offer Await!
Discover the value of our essay writing service; don’t miss out on our latest discounts, exclusive offers, insightful blog posts, and news updates. Follow Writers Per Hour on social media today and become a part of our thriving online community!
Writers Per Hour: Your Gateway to an Excellent Research Proposal
Research proposals are crucial stepping stones in your academic journey, opening doors to new discoveries, and paving the way for your future work. But we understand crafting an impeccable research proposal is a task easier said than done. So, if you're wondering, "Can I buy a research proposal?" The answer is a resounding "yes." Our research proposal writing service is specifically designed to alleviate your stress and provide you with a top-notch proposal that impresses your tutors.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any difficulties with placing an order or you just want to know more about our service. Please chat to our friendly team or go to Help Center.
Monday 00:00 AM − Saturday 01:00 PM (UTC)
Is your research proposal writing service legit?
Yes, our services are legal . With us, you get all the information you need to ace your paper, without being given every detail.
We steer your research and make it easier for you to work on a topic while saving you time. Our paper can be used as a guide for your own writing instead of submitting the work we provide.
Where is your research proposal service based?
Our head office is located in Brooklyn, NY, USA and our legal address is in Limassol, Cyprus more information about Writers Per Hour location can be found on contacts .
Can I communicate with my research proposal writer?
Yes, we do provide direct communication 24/7 with the assigned research proposal writer, for the effective collaboration throughout the research proposal writing process.
Can I see samples of their previous work?
Yes, you can request samples of the previous research proposal and/or other papers to assess the quality and writing style before making a decision.
Does your research proposal writing service guarantee money back?
Yes, we guarantee to deliver 100% original and high-quality papers. However, if you are not satisfied with the end result, you may request a free revision or a full/partial refund.
We only offer a refund in the following cases:
- Low quality
- Late submission
- Identical papers
- Double charge
- Canceled order
- Work not submitted
Please read our refund policy for further details.
Last updated: June, 01, 2023
*Free plagiarism report will be provided on request after your paper submission
Sign up for our newsletters and get 20% discount code
By entering your email above you agree to receive our periodical marketing emails. We do not sell or share your personal information.
- Thesis Writing Service
- Marketing Plan Writing Service
- Case Brief Help
- Do My Accounting Assignment
- Buy Persuasive Essay
- Buy Non Plagiarized Essay
- Urgent Essay Writing Service
- Extended Essay Writing Service
- Write My Scholarship Essay
- IB IA writing service
- Fast Essay Writing Service
- Pay Someone to Write My Paper
- Help With University Essays
- Analysis Essay Writing Service
- Write My Argumentative Essay
- Do My Coursework
- Do My Case Study
- Professional Business Plan Writers
- Homework Writer
- Capstone Project Writer
- Hire Creative Writers
- Professional Dissertation Writer
- MBA Essay Writer
- Buy Personal Statement
- Write My Philosophy Paper
- Write My Psychology Paper
- Hire Research Paper Writer
- Do My Research Paper
- Paper Editing Service
- Write My Book Report
- Write My Essay Please
- Write My Speech
- Write My Annotated Bibliography
- Write My Lab Report
- Write My Literature Review
- Write My Assignment
- Buy a Paper for College
- Write My Discussion Post
- Tok Essay Writing Service
- Buy Biology Paper
- Do My Powerpoint
- Do My Math Problems
Buy A Research Paper Online
Do you need an APA or MLA research paper? Get an excellent paper written by qualified writers from 35+ academic areas.
Plagiarism-Free Research Papers
24/7 Customer Care
140,000 Finished Orders
Test our essay writing service by ordering 1 page!
Test our writing service!
150,000 students trusted PapersOwl
Choose your writer
PapersOwl expert writers are online and available for hire. Read through their profiles, and sample assignments to find your perfect match.
Completed orders: 528
Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide
- Paper Type: Essay (Any Type)
- Subject: Medicine and Health
Completed orders: 321
Whether the Federal Government Should Raise Taxes on the Wealthiest or Not
- Subject: Political Science
Completed orders: 613
Illegal Immigration and its Effects on Society
- Subject: Sociology
Completed orders: 537
The Tempest Summary and Analysis
- Subject: Literature
Completed orders: 1054
Obesity in America
- Subject: English
Completed orders: 665
The American imperialism
Completed orders: 951
Gun Violence in America
Completed orders: 544
The Effects of Weed Treatment on Grass Production
- Subject: Environmental Issues
Completed orders: 502
Cyber Security Threats in Healthcare
- Subject: Technology
Completed orders: 393
Olaudah Equiano and Phillis Wheatley in the American Literature
100% Happiness Guarantee
PapersOwl’s priority is your happiness. Our writers always follow instructions, deliver original papers, and never miss deadlines. Our support agents are always there for you: to revise papers, change writers, and even refund your money.
Research Paper Features
- MBA and Business
- A title page
- A reference page
- In-text citations
- A running head
- Page numbers
HUMAN WRITING AT ITS BEST
We follow instructions.
We check your requirements and have direct communication with writers.
We choose professionals
We only match you with writers who specialize in your subject and topic.
We meet deadlines
We make sure you’ll get all your orders on time and ready for submission.
We guarantee uniqueness
We use plagiarism checkers and verify all our essays are plagiarism-free.
Order 1 page to test our writing service. Proceed to buying the full paper AFTER 1 page testing
Submit your instructions and choose a writer. Make a deposit and start tracking your order in progress. Release the money if satisfied. Order a full version. ✅
Prices start at $13.5 for writing . The final price depends on the number of pages and the deadline.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER FROM YOUR PHONE
1. Submit instructions
Fill out an order form and include as much detail as possible.
2. Choose writer
Pick a writer or leave it to our AI matching system, then add funds.
3. Track order
Check the status of your order or chat with your writer at any time.
4. Check paper
Revise your paper and release funds to the writer when you’re satisfied.
Buy Research Paper Online Now
Have you ever wondered where you could research paper to buy? You created the right intention for a service! With our years of experience working with professional writers, providing 24/7 Support and Unlimited Revisions . We have put together a dream team of the most talented and degreed authors! So, if you worry about "How will I write my paper on time?" We are here to help you meet your deadlines.
Academic writing has always been a challenge for most students. Different types of papers are assigned daily, hundreds of rules to remember, and tight deadlines make students stress out and panic. Besides, writing such papers is difficult and time-consuming, and many associated nuances, like plagiarism or deadlines, complicate things.
These issues make research papers and similar big tasks too complicated for most college and university students. This is why they often start wondering: " I need someone to write my research paper for college" and seek expert help.
Features Of Buying Research Paper Online
There are many different reasons why many young people prefer getting writing help from professionals and buying college term papers online rather than doing research papers on their own. The biggest factor is a lack of time. Big academic assignments take too much time to do correctly, and time is something that almost all students are running short on. Moreover, some students don`t know how to name a research paper. Some need help to begin a research paper. Thus, the benefit is obvious. Using PapersOwl saves you tons of time and energy for other things. In addition, PapersOwl is an experienced and reliable writing service.
We care about our clients and offer the best:
- You pay for research papers by professionals with PhDs and master's degrees.
- You can order any paper or assignment for any subject.
- Affordable prices.
- The possibility of ordering a research paper written urgently.
- Around-the-clock assistance from our friendly customer support team.
- Deadline-oriented staff.
- Guarantee of excellent quality or refund.
- The possibility to choose whichever style you need (APA, Chicago, MLA, etc.).
- Plagiarism-free papers.
How else can you benefit if you buy a research paper online? If you order research paper online from a service with an excellent reputation and a large base of expert writers, you automatically will boost your grades. High grades mean good academic performance, the key to successful graduation. This gives you a chance to land your dream job in the future.
But wait, that’s not all! If you order your academic paper from PapersOwl, you also save money. Our prices are affordable while we do our job excellently and quickly. If you place an order with us, you will never have to look for another place to hire a writer to write your paper.
PapersOwl Writing Service Main Advantages
We employ the best writers who will deliver the perfect college research paper! Our papers and website are known for high-quality, glowing customer reviews, client user-friendliness, and confidentiality.
EXPERIENCED RESEARCH PAPER WRITERS ARE READY TO HELP
If you are stuck writing a research paper for college, count on our expert writers for hire to handle the term paper for you. Once you order research papers or another academic assignment from us, we assure you that qualified, experienced, and dedicated workers will handle it. We guarantee that we will write an original and unique research paper. No matter the work you need, whether argumentative or a compare-and-contrast essay, our essay writing service has professionals who will handle it.
We have professional writers who are all Ph.D. holders and guarantee perfectly-written papers. All our writers know the various formatting and citation styles. Whether you need your work in APA, MLA, or Chicago format, we will handle it for you.
Buying a research paper is easy with us
No matter the subject you need, whether your paper is written or academic level, hire an expert in that field with us. When you choose one of our dissertation experts, you can order a custom essay at an affordable cost, including an APA research paper.
YOU CAN BUY NURSING AND MEDICAL PAPERS AT PAPERSOWL
If you need a research paper in healthcare and nursing, we have experts who can provide a top-notch paper. Ph.D. holders write all our college research papers in their field of study. We do not compromise on quality and ensure all instructions are followed to the letter. So, what are you waiting for?
HOW CAN I BUY A RESEARCH PAPER?
If you want to order a custom research paper writing service but don’t want to waste time doing it, you will be thrilled to learn that the order placement process on our website takes less than five minutes! How does it work? You can buy a research paper or academic poster for any subject just in a few steps. To buy custom research papers from us, you only need to choose the type of work from the list provided on our website’s home page. Then you specify a few requirements, such as deadline, number of pages, and other requirements. Browse our list of available and suitable writers, find several who meet your demands, contact them in a live chat to discuss any details, and then make a final decision. From this point, you only need to transfer money to your personal account for a writer to start working and stay in touch with the chosen specialist as he or she performs your task. Then you wait for your perfect and unique work to arrive. You only pay the research paper writer once the delivered research paper satisfies all your expectations and needs.
Is Buying a Research Paper Online Safe?
If you don't have enough time or inspiration or need more knowledge in a particular field to research, you can seek help online. It's better to contact a licensed site with a team of professionals to ensure the safety and quality of your request. PapersOwl is safe to buy research papers online. We take the highest care in keeping our customers' personal information secure. Therefore, no one can use your texts or private data. We adhere to professional writing and material protection throughout our journey of helping our clients. In addition, we have a safety certificate, TrustedSite, for our customers to be sure that their data and orders are protected.
Is It Ethical to Buy a Research Paper?
Buying a research paper is a common way to receive online help. And getting any service that makes your life simpler and tasks done correctly is typical. PapersOwl is a legitimate site for online help with professionals in different areas. The client cannot only use the result of his order to hand it in without even checking his research paper. Instead, you can use it for inspiration, citation, or understanding how to structure your task appropriately. That is why it is ethical to buy research papers to complete your affairs best.
WHY IS PAPERSOWL THE BEST SITE TO BUY RESEARCH PAPERS?
Many reasons make PapersOwl different from other writing companies out there. Reasons include our flawless reputation, the trust of our clients, as well as many other advantages stated below.
Need your task to be completed urgently? PapersOwl is a company not afraid of challenges. That’s why requesting urgent help and getting a perfect paper in a day or less is so easy.
Want to get professional help right now? Our company is available around-the-clock, and our 24/7 customer support is ready to help you even in the middle of the night. Just write us a short message, and we will handle all your academic issues!
Hoping to get an original assignment? No plagiarism is our guarantee! You will never find any pre-written research papers on sale on our website. We create each text individually from scratch, giving a 100% guarantee for paper uniqueness.
Whenever you need to buy research papers, PapersOwl is the best solution!
WHY WAIT? PLACE AN ORDER RIGHT NOW!
Just fill out the form, press the button, and have no worries!
- Research paper
- PowerPoint presentation
- Annotated bibliography
- Capstone Paper
- Creative Writing
- Critical Thinking
- Summary Writing
- Position Paper
- Personal Statement
- Admission Services
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Manage your orders
Every day, students across the country and around the world depend on our elite team of writing experts for safe, reliable, and effective custom writing solutions to their hardest research proposal challenges.
- Custom Proposal
- Research Proposal
PROFESSIONAL RESEARCH PROPOSAL WRITING SERVICE
- Fact #1. You have been assigned a research proposal by your university to help prepare you for the thesis or dissertation that you will be writing to earn your degree.
- Fact #2. You’ve spent several days staring at your computer screen wishing you had an example of the best way to write a proposal on your topic.
- Fact #3. Fortunately, you don’t have to do it on your own. Our research proposal writing service will help you write the best proposal for your topic.
One of the challenges when it comes to looking for research proposal paper help online is that the sample proposals you can view on the internet are not on your topic. This makes it difficult to use a good sample paper and apply it to your specific research topic. Fortunately, when you order an original proposal, you won’t have that problem. Our top-rated academic writers will create a sample that meets your requirements and is specifically on your individual topic.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY
Don’t pay for a sample research proposal that won’t do you any good. Get to know why addressing us is a beneficial idea.
- Reason #1. We find a writer that suits you most. When you buy a research proposal from us, we will assign your order to a writer who has an advanced degree in a similar field.
- Reason #2. We work only with experienced authors. This means that the writer who will work on your project has the background and the experience to produce the very best custom work on your topic, and that writer has already been through the degree-seeking process and therefore knows exactly what is needed to produce the kind of work that universities require to earn that degree.
- Reason #3. You learn from the well-thought-out examples. This gives you a leg up because you benefit not just from having a custom research proposal but you also benefit from the experience of the writer who is working on your paper. That writer has earned a degree and can shape your proposal to help you earn yours.
- Reason #4. We work only with English speaking authors. Our writers are all native English speakers from English-speaking countries, and they have to abide by our originality pledge.
- Reason #5. We produce only fully unique content. We guarantee that every paper will be 100% original and free from plagiarism. We enforce this by carefully vetting and reviewing each and every paper to ensure that it is always 100% original and that every source is cited correctly in your chosen style, such as APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.
But none of this would mean anything if our research proposals didn’t come with an originality and quality guarantee . Some websites will promise the moon but take shortcuts, either by hiring ESL writers to produce poor quality papers or by plagiarizing papers from other people’s dissertation work. We don’t allow our writers to take these kinds of shortcuts. This way you can rest assured that your paper will always meet quality standards and be useful for you as you move forward in your degree process.
WHY OUR CUSTOM RESEARCH PROPOSALS?
Your proposal, your future.
The research proposal is an essential part of the research process because it lays out how you will conduct the remainder of your research. But it also serves as a template for the final research report, especially if your proposal is for your thesis or dissertation. The sections you complete for the proposal, including the introduction, literature review, and methodology, often become part of the final document. By getting a good start on the proposal, you will set yourself up for success in the final research report. Give yourself all the help you can by turning to the experts who can help you to develop an excellent proposal so you can use it in turn to conduct amazing research and deliver a powerful final report. It all starts with the proposal. Let us show you how we can help you at flexible prices ! It is exceptionally important for us to help all the students we can, that is why we’ve established reasonable prices for our assistance. Entrust us with your assignment, and you will be fully satisfied with the result.
We Support Every Order with Added Benefits
When you place an order for a research proposal from us, you don’t just receive thorough research and a detailed research proposal. You also receive benefits like these:
- Progressive Delivery Option. Don’t wait longer than you need to! With our progressive delivery option, you can receive each section of your order as your writer finishes it. That way you don’t have to wait for the whole research proposal to be done to start reaping the benefits!
- Ph.D. Writers for More Powerful Analysis. We work with writers who hold Ph.D. degrees in the fields they write about to make sure that the papers we produce meet the highest academic standards and utilize the most current and detailed research.
- More than 50 Disciplines. We have expert writers available in more than 50 disciplines to ensure that we have a subject matter expert standing by to deliver the help you need with your specific research proposal topic.
- Affordable Pricing. Our prices start at just $12 per page. We work hard to balance quality and affordability to ensure that every student can afford the academic writing assistance he or she needs to overcome the toughest research proposal challenges.
- PRICE CALCULATOR
- LATEST COMPLETED ORDERS
Calculate the price of your order
Academic level, "thank you", "the content seems great. thank you", "good quality work. thank you.".
- Research Process
Writing a Scientific Research Project Proposal
- 5 minute read
- 63.3K views
Table of Contents
The importance of a well-written research proposal cannot be underestimated. Your research really is only as good as your proposal. A poorly written, or poorly conceived research proposal will doom even an otherwise worthy project. On the other hand, a well-written, high-quality proposal will increase your chances for success.
In this article, we’ll outline the basics of writing an effective scientific research proposal, including the differences between research proposals, grants and cover letters. We’ll also touch on common mistakes made when submitting research proposals, as well as a simple example or template that you can follow.
What is a scientific research proposal?
The main purpose of a scientific research proposal is to convince your audience that your project is worthwhile, and that you have the expertise and wherewithal to complete it. The elements of an effective research proposal mirror those of the research process itself, which we’ll outline below. Essentially, the research proposal should include enough information for the reader to determine if your proposed study is worth pursuing.
It is not an uncommon misunderstanding to think that a research proposal and a cover letter are the same things. However, they are different. The main difference between a research proposal vs cover letter content is distinct. Whereas the research proposal summarizes the proposal for future research, the cover letter connects you to the research, and how you are the right person to complete the proposed research.
There is also sometimes confusion around a research proposal vs grant application. Whereas a research proposal is a statement of intent, related to answering a research question, a grant application is a specific request for funding to complete the research proposed. Of course, there are elements of overlap between the two documents; it’s the purpose of the document that defines one or the other.
Scientific Research Proposal Format
Although there is no one way to write a scientific research proposal, there are specific guidelines. A lot depends on which journal you’re submitting your research proposal to, so you may need to follow their scientific research proposal template.
In general, however, there are fairly universal sections to every scientific research proposal. These include:
- Title: Make sure the title of your proposal is descriptive and concise. Make it catch and informative at the same time, avoiding dry phrases like, “An investigation…” Your title should pique the interest of the reader.
- Abstract: This is a brief (300-500 words) summary that includes the research question, your rationale for the study, and any applicable hypothesis. You should also include a brief description of your methodology, including procedures, samples, instruments, etc.
- Introduction: The opening paragraph of your research proposal is, perhaps, the most important. Here you want to introduce the research problem in a creative way, and demonstrate your understanding of the need for the research. You want the reader to think that your proposed research is current, important and relevant.
- Background: Include a brief history of the topic and link it to a contemporary context to show its relevance for today. Identify key researchers and institutions also looking at the problem
- Literature Review: This is the section that may take the longest amount of time to assemble. Here you want to synthesize prior research, and place your proposed research into the larger picture of what’s been studied in the past. You want to show your reader that your work is original, and adds to the current knowledge.
- Research Design and Methodology: This section should be very clearly and logically written and organized. You are letting your reader know that you know what you are going to do, and how. The reader should feel confident that you have the skills and knowledge needed to get the project done.
- Preliminary Implications: Here you’ll be outlining how you anticipate your research will extend current knowledge in your field. You might also want to discuss how your findings will impact future research needs.
- Conclusion: This section reinforces the significance and importance of your proposed research, and summarizes the entire proposal.
- References/Citations: Of course, you need to include a full and accurate list of any and all sources you used to write your research proposal.
Common Mistakes in Writing a Scientific Research Project Proposal
Remember, the best research proposal can be rejected if it’s not well written or is ill-conceived. The most common mistakes made include:
- Not providing the proper context for your research question or the problem
- Failing to reference landmark/key studies
- Losing focus of the research question or problem
- Not accurately presenting contributions by other researchers and institutions
- Incompletely developing a persuasive argument for the research that is being proposed
- Misplaced attention on minor points and/or not enough detail on major issues
- Sloppy, low-quality writing without effective logic and flow
- Incorrect or lapses in references and citations, and/or references not in proper format
- The proposal is too long – or too short
Scientific Research Proposal Example
There are countless examples that you can find for successful research proposals. In addition, you can also find examples of unsuccessful research proposals. Search for successful research proposals in your field, and even for your target journal, to get a good idea on what specifically your audience may be looking for.
While there’s no one example that will show you everything you need to know, looking at a few will give you a good idea of what you need to include in your own research proposal. Talk, also, to colleagues in your field, especially if you are a student or a new researcher. We can often learn from the mistakes of others. The more prepared and knowledgeable you are prior to writing your research proposal, the more likely you are to succeed.
Language Editing Services
One of the top reasons scientific research proposals are rejected is due to poor logic and flow. Check out our Language Editing Services to ensure a great proposal , that’s clear and concise, and properly referenced. Check our video for more information, and get started today.
- Publication Process
How to Appeal a Journal Decision
- Manuscript Preparation
Medical Research Abstract: How to Write
You may also like.
Five Common Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Biomedical Research Paper
Making Technical Writing in Environmental Engineering Accessible
To Err is Not Human: The Dangers of AI-assisted Academic Writing
When Data Speak, Listen: Importance of Data Collection and Analysis Methods
Choosing the Right Research Methodology: A Guide for Researchers
Navigating the Reproducibility Crisis: A Guide to Analytical Method Validation
Why is data validation important in research?
Writing a good review article
Input your search keywords and press Enter.
- Utility Menu
GA4 tracking code
- CARAT (Opportunities Database)
- URAF Application Instructions
- URAF Calendar
Writing Research Proposals
The research proposal is your opportunity to show that you—and only you!—are the perfect person to take on your specific project. After reading your research proposal, readers should be confident that…
- You have thoughtfully crafted and designed this project;
- You have the necessary background to complete this project;
- You have the proper support system in place;
- You know exactly what you need to complete this project and how to do so; and
- With this funding in hand, you can be on your way to a meaningful research experience and a significant contribution to your field.
Research proposals typically include the following components:
- Why is your project important? How does it contribute to the field or to society? What do you hope to prove?
- This section includes the project design, specific methodology, your specific role and responsibilities, steps you will take to execute the project, etc. Here you will show the committee the way that you think by explaining both how you have conceived the project and how you intend to carry it out.
- Please be specific in the project dates/how much time you need to carry out the proposed project. The scope of the project should clearly match the timeframe in which you propose to complete it!
- Funding agencies like to know how their funding will be used. Including this information will demonstrate that you have thoughtfully designed the project and know of all of the anticipated expenses required to see it through to completion.
- It is important that you have a support system on hand when conducting research, especially as an undergraduate. There are often surprises and challenges when working on a long-term research project and the selection committee wants to be sure that you have the support system you need to both be successful in your project and also have a meaningful research experience.
- Some questions to consider are: How often do you intend to meet with your advisor(s)? (This may vary from project to project based on the needs of the student and the nature of the research.) What will your mode of communication be? Will you be attending (or even presenting at) lab meetings?
Don’t be afraid to also include relevant information about your background and advocate for yourself! Do you have skills developed in a different research experience (or leadership position, job, coursework, etc.) that you could apply to the project in question? Have you already learned about and experimented with a specific method of analysis in class and are now ready to apply it to a different situation? If you already have experience with this professor/lab, please be sure to include those details in your proposal! That will show the selection committee that you are ready to hit the ground running!
Lastly, be sure to know who your readers are so that you can tailor the field-specific language of your proposal accordingly. If the selection committee are specialists in your field, you can feel free to use the jargon of that field; but if your proposal will be evaluated by an interdisciplinary committee (this is common), you might take a bit longer explaining the state of the field, specific concepts, and certainly spelling out any acronyms.
- Getting Started
- Application Components
- Interviews and Offers
- Building On Your Experiences
- Applying FAQs
Who Will Write My Paper?
Buy a Research Proposal Online
Stuck with paper? Get expert research proposal help! Papers from pros you can trust!
Quick & Simple
Reach a writer within minutes
Negotiate the price directly with our experts
We have a team of professional academics
B.A. in Political science from University of Kentucky
- Essay (Any Type)
Master of Studies in Law from University of California
Ph.D. in Medicine from Johns Hopkins University
Bachelor of Business from Virginia College School of Business and Health
- Business Plan
Master of Public Administration from The Evergreen State College
- Political Science
- Public Relations
Bachelor in Law from the Temple University
- English Literature
- Admission Essay
- Research Paper
B.A. in English from Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Research Proposal
Master of Commerce from St. Edward’s University
M.A. in Communication from University of Ottawa
- Communications and Media
- Capstone Project
0.05% of drafts require revision
Live Phone and Chat Customer Support
Money back guarantee
- 1 Paper Details Fill out the form with your paper instructions or guidelines
- 2 Your Writer Select the specialist, negotiate the price and make a deposit
- 3 Ready Paper Get your paper done on time accordingly and release the payment
You forgot to do an assignment and the deadline approaching
You have a part-time job and have no time for studying
If you are a non-native speaker in need of academic help
The subject of your paper is not your primary discipline
Buy a Research Proposal Online is rated 4.2 /5 based on 485 customer reviews.
Want your voice to count in? Send us your review with all the details.
Marvellous writes very well. Her error rating was super low in terms of grammar and the sentences were well constructed. I needed corrections along the way and she was amenable even after I had released the funds. It speaks to her good character and reasonableness. Additionally, her delivery was fast. Generally, she also responded to questions very quickly. You can trust Marvellous to assist you and produce good quality work but you must ensure that she understands the instructions. I am hopeful that a good grade would be given. Thanks for everything Marvellous.
This writer was very quick and efficient. When asked to make amendments, they were reasonable and made them quickly. I will recommend her as a person who works with her clients and goes all out to make sure they are satisfied.
The writer was requested to complete the assignment short time, which she did perfectly. There was no research required in the task, so, what is requested, was done accordingly. However, the subject could have been elaborated a little more.
Always going above and beyond. The detail that he puts into the work as well as following all instructions accurately with no revisions needed. The turnaround time is fast; therefore, I have never asked for an update. Prof. Wycliffe is unmatched and I’m very grateful.
The wonderful writer followed the instructions given and a fast replier. She was literally done by the next day I placed my order. I definitely recommend Prof. Carsentenseen for assignments.
This was my first experience with paperell.net. The managers are very cooperative and regularly update upon work progress. My essay was well researched, structured and acceptable. Thank You team Paperell and best of luck!
They are providing true value for money. With a long list of writing service to select from, students of science, engineering, business, finance, law, medical and statistics can avail high quality writing solutions at low rates. Best recommended.
Paperell focuses on customer satisfaction rather them promoting their services online. I had to make some changes at the last moment in my thesis and could not manage the time on my own. Due to the assistance of experts from paperell.net, I managed to score B+ grade in the final evaluation and thesis submission. Thank You once again.
On the advice of my friend, I decided to get my thesis work proofread and edited by professionals. The registration process is absolutely simple and you can choose the writer of your choice to check your work. You must try them once!
Hello, my names is James and I wanted to share my experience of using Paperell. I believe that these services are useful but students must try to complete the writing assignments on their own before seeking professional assistance because it can help them to develop sharp writing skills for future.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does your service work.
To make sure that you are making the right decision by choosing us, we have created a step-by-step guide on how to place an order on our website:
- Visit our homepage and click on the “Order Now” button;
- Specify all the necessary details of your project in the order form;
- Choose a writer from our pool of experts;
- Monitor the progress of your order and communicate with the writer if necessary;
- Receive a completed paper on time.
And that is all! As you can see, buying research proposal papers from Paperell is not only easy but also enjoyable as it helps you save time and get rid of all the worries about your project!
Is it Safe to Buy A Research Proposal?
At Paperell, we understand that you might be worried about the safety of your personal data and payment details when placing an order on our website. However, you can rest assured that all your information is in safe hands as we use only the most reliable and secure payment systems, such as Visa and MasterCard.
In addition, we have a strict confidentiality policy, which means that your personal data will never be shared with any third parties. So if you are looking for a safe and reliable place to buy research proposal online – Paperell is definitely the right choice!
How long is a Ph.D. research proposal?
The length of a Ph.D. research proposal can vary depending on your field and the specific requirements of your institution, but it is typically around 10-15 pages. However, it is important to remember that it is not simply a list of what you are going to do – it also needs to demonstrate your knowledge of the existing literature and explain how your project will contribute to this research field.
Buy a Research Proposal Paper
Writing a research proposal won’t be fast or easy. When preparing this paper, you have to understand that your whole project depends on this paper you have to complete now because it is the first and significant step in this process. A proposal is a sort of first insight into your future work, based on which your professor will decide whether you are on the right track with your research and either approve or reject your idea. Thus, it is important to make your outline perfect!
How to make your work look good? This is a long process that consists of several steps including the choice of topic, in-depth study, analysis of the sources that you have found, and compounding all your ideas in one paper. To make everything right, especially if you lack experience, you will have to look for a good research proposal sample to be confident that you are on the right track. Or you can buy research outlines from professionals and eliminate numerous problems! We are here for all your problems.
Online Research Proposal Writing Service
Luckily for all college and university students, who are struggling to get their proposals done, there are many services that provide quick help writing a research proposal and different types of the website that types essays for you . If this is something you were seeking – Paperell is the right place! Our company has vast experience in delivering all types of academic assistance, be it online thesis help or preparing a Ph.D. dissertation – we can do everything for you, and we always do our job excellently!
Why is it a good idea to buy your papers from us? It saves you a bunch of time, meanwhile giving a warranty of the top result! With the help of our expert writers, every student can get the paper of his or her dreams within the shortest term, at an affordable price, and most important – with minimum effort and with zero chance of failure! One of our experienced writers will be delighted to give you a helping hand and prepare a top-notch work based on your requirements. With Paperell, all your academic goals will be achieved faster and easier!
Buying a Ph.D. Research Proposal Online is Easier Than You’d Think
If you have never used an academic writing service before, it might seem a bit daunting to buy research proposal assistance for the first time. However, Paperell makes the process as easy and straightforward as possible – all you need to do is place your order and provide us with as much detail as you can about your project. After that, our team will take care of everything else!
We spent years perfecting the ideal workflow to buy research proposals online with ease, so you can be sure that when you buy a research proposal from us, you will be getting the best possible assistance available. Our team of expert writers has extensive experience in crafting winning proposals for all kinds of projects, so no matter what your specific needs may be, we are confident that we can provide you with high-quality assistance to get the job done right.
If you are still not sure whether buying research proposal help is the right decision for you, we encourage you to take a look at some testimonials our past clients have left us.
Benefits Of Buying A Research Proposal At Paperell
Paperell is indeed not the only Ph.D. proposal writing service out there, but why do thousands of students stop their search for reliable academic assistance after they buy their first paper from us? Because our team’s experience and professionalism, mixed with a list of convenient features and pleasant bonuses, mean that each student can find everything, he or she could ever need, in one place!
What does this mean? Paperell is a unique service that is capable of giving you an efficient solution to any matter – we provide our customers with top-level essays, thesis, lab reports, and writing services for a dissertation proposal , but we also can handle any other assignment on any discipline. Besides, we also provide proofreading and editing help. Thus, in any situation and regardless of your needs and requirements – Paperell is the place where all your problems will be solved in the best manner!
Why buy a Ph.D. research proposal from Paperell? When you buy an assignment from our expert team, you automatically get the following benefits and warranties:
- Online chat with responsive support team available around the clock;
- Confidentiality and safety of every user;
- Guaranteed delivery of your orders on time and a possibility to buy any paper urgently;
- Affordable price;
- A huge pool of experienced writers;
- Refund warranty;
- No plagiarism.
Consumer Data PrivacyWriters with ExpertisePayPal, Visa, MasterCard, etc.Just Few Steps to Make an Order24/7 Active Support Team
Get Help With Research Proposal From Professional Writers
Regardless of your academic level or needs, you can always rely on our professional writers who are real masters of their craft. Only the best specialists provide research proposal help services at Paperell! Find a huge base of qualified, native-speaking writers with MA and Ph.D. degrees, whose experience is proved by thousands of thankful feedbacks left by our customers.
And the best part – is you can choose a writer on your own! Paperell is one of a few online services that give you the possibility to make a choice of the writer on your own, based on your expectations, needs, and requirements.
Last but not less important – while writing a research proposal is a difficult task, coping with the research paper based on this proposal is even more difficult and not everyone can do it on his own. That is when it seems not a bad idea to get a research paper online .
Thus, this is another situation when Paperell that should come in handy. On our website, you can ask the same writer working on your proposal to create a high-quality paper for you. To do so, just create a new order specifying the exact writer you want to hire. This way, you will save even more time. Pay someone to write my paper at Paperell and get a warranty of success!
Running Out Of Time?
Type to search
Covid 19 - Lockdown, let out your PhD indagation with our Expert
- Live Support
- Quick Query
- [email protected]
Talk to our Consultant
Live Support in 214 Countries
Buy research proposal.
Buy Research Proposal and Simplify Your Task
Writing a research proposal is not easy but there are several things and considerations that you need to handle. You have to understand the importance of research, as your whole project and your course depends on it and it plays a significant step in the process.
A research proposal helps you take an insight into your future work based on how you decideto work to get on the right track.
Thus, it is important to make your research perfect and buy a research proposal from a reputed company. Also, you will be assured of quality work which will only fetch you good marks.
How To Make Your Work Look Good When You Buy a Research Proposal?
The research process is long and consists of several steps such as choosing the topic, in-depth research, source analysis, a listing of ideas, and making everything perfect. And if you are doing it for the first time or lack experience then you gave to look for a good research proposal sample to be confident that you are on the right track. Therefore, you can buy a research proposal from a professional to get rid of all these problems.
Benefits You Will Get When You Buy A Research Proposal
Words Doctorate is one ideal place where thousands of students take help from and achieve great marks on their academic’s research paper. Our team has experienced and professional people whooffer a list of convenient features and some great bonuses that students can get at one place!
We offer some efficient solution for all doctorate and PhD students and allow them to buy research proposal from us.
Our team is responsive and is available on chat 24/7 around-the-clock.
We maintain the confidentiality and security of every user's information.
We guarantee on-time delivery of orders and the possibility to buy research proposal even on an urgent basis.
Our pricing is Affordable, keeping in mind what a student can pay.
Our team has experienced and professional writers who also possess PhD degree.
We also assure Unique work with zero plagiarism.
Send Us Message
Computer Science Dissertation Writing Services
Biotechnology - Biology
Management Dissertation Writing Services
Electrical – Electronics
Buy a Research Proposal Paper to Secure Your Academic Momentum
Need a custom-written paper? Send instructions and set the deadline – we'll take care of the rest.
- Essay Writing Service
How often have you seen an athlete happy with second place on the podium? Hardly will you find more than a few such examples. Just imagine how you would feel if the door to defending your dissertation, thesis, or grant application closed on you at the very last moment… It’s unbearably bitter and embarrassing to fall a couple steps short of would should have been the pinnacle of your education. But that’s exactly what can happen if you screw up your research proposal.
The WowEssays service – one of the few established writing companies in the USA – offers practical help and entirely original research proposals to buy from degreed experts. We don’t play around with cheap thrills of grade guarantees. Instead, we pledge that on our website, you can buy research proposal on virtually any topic crafted according to the highest academic standards while following your particular writing guidelines. If you’re looking for effective solutions to pressing educational issues, read on to find out how WowEssays.com can help you in dire times.
Benefits of Buying a Research Proposal Online
Not only the WowEssays company offers top-notch research proposals to buy at affordable prices, but it also backs up its claims with remarkable features and helpful supplementary services. Learn more about them below to find out why our online reputation showcases thousands of positive customer reviews and high satisfaction ratings on specialized feedback platforms.
Our writers with proven academic credentials and years of impeccable writing experience cover all fields of academia a college student might be interested in.
We only perform writing papers from scratch! Along the way, we combine following your specific instructions with strict adherence to high academic writing standards.
Reliability & Responsibility
In the academic writing assistance business, reputation is everything. User feedback showcases that WowEssays’ name is synonymous with trust and reliability.
When you purchase a research proposal from WowEssays.com, you can be absolutely sure of its originality. All papers are developed from scratch and checked for plagiarism by default.
Confidentiality & Safety
There’s no chance anybody will find out that you’ve used WowEssays services! Our help is 100% confidential, while payment security is guaranteed by compliance with PCI DSS requirements.
Our customer care agents are available round the clock via multiple communication channels and ready to resolve any issue. Also, you can get in touch directly with the assigned expert.
Features described above prove that WowEssays is your best option to get the job done if your research proposal unaided writing plan doesn’t survive contact with real life!
Become your best self with our academic help.
Want to Buy a Dissertation Proposal? Select a Degreed Writer to Do the Job!
It’s only natural that when you decide to buy dissertation proposal online, you want to be sure that it’s going to be crafted by a competent writer, ideally – with a degree in the relevant field of academia. We strongly believe that matching you with the right expert is half the battle! That’s why we don’t have a bidding system on our website and don’t entrust order assigning to computer algorithms. Instead, our customer managers look for a perfect candidate by hand-matching their academic backgrounds and writing experience to your individual writing requirements and instructions. This principle applies even to assigning Standard writers – this is a default category that comes at no additional charge.
However, if you’re looking at papers of Master’s or PhD levels, you might want to consider hiring a research proposal writer from the Advanced or TOP category for an extra fee. The former ones offer arguably the best price-quality ratio, while the latter ones are simply the best! Needless to say, the vast majority of them are degreed native speakers. Regardless of which writer category you select, you will be able to get in touch with the assigned expert directly via the designated messaging system in the Control Panel.
All in all, the combination of adequate pricing, expert writers in all academic areas, and a highly personalized approach make WowEssays probably the best website for buying a research proposal on any topic!
PLACE AN ORDER
Buy Research Proposals Cheap, Order Extra Services, Get Valuable Freebies & Discounts!
The WowEssays pricing system was designed to provide maximum flexibility and saving opportunities for our clients. Thus, if you want to buy a research proposal with a 2+ week deadline, the price starts at as low as $14 per page of college-level writing! Naturally, the price goes up for tighter deadlines and hiring a writer from higher categories (you will definitely need one in case you wish to buy PhD research proposal).
Saving opportunities? We’ve got some! First-time buyers qualify for a welcome special offer. Depending on the order specifications, it could be an instant discount of up to 15%, a discount combined with Loyalty Program credits, or an Extra service provided for free (for example, an outline or a plagiarism report that usually costs up to $29.99). Returning customers can benefit from regular orders by accumulating cashback-like credits they get for each dollar spent. Later, they can be used to pay for new orders partially or in full.
By the way, apart from the above-mentioned instances, our helpful Extra services include VIP customer service, editor’s check, sources used, table of contents, etc.
At the same time, every order comes with a set of valuable freebies:
Free anti-plagiarism check
Free title & reference pages
Free email delivery upon request
And, of course, there’s a money-back guarantee. Depending on the progress, customers can count on 100%, 70%, or 50% refunds.
So, if you’re thinking about buying a research proposal for a thesis in criminal justice, a dissertation in psychology, or anything in between – you can do that at the best value at WowEssays.com!
Hire a Pro Writer
To buy or not to buy a dissertation proposal from WowEssays.com - that's not the question. What really matters is who will write it. Choose an expert and place an order today!
Approved orders: 2598
Approved orders: 2983
Approved orders: 2163
Approved orders: 1385
Approved orders: 3305
Approved orders: 874
Approved orders: 4451
Approved orders: 1820
Approved orders: 1621
Pricing That's Right for You
The WowEssays pricing system is designed to let you pay less and study smarter. Transparent and flexible, it gives ultimate control over how much you pay: order in advance and get the most affordable price. Every order comes with valuable freebies and a rock-solid money-back guarantee.
Please note that our prices are fixed in American Dollars. The figures in the currency converter are given for the information purposes only and may change according to the corresponding exchange rates of the European Central Bank .
- Writing from scratch
- Multiple choice questions
- Problem solving
- Admission help
Available through Customer Support in chat
How to buy research proposal online.
It might be quite difficult to craft a top-notch research proposal, but it is extremely easy to buy research proposal papers of the highest quality from WowEssays.com! All it takes is some groundwork and attention when filling out the online order form.
Give Us Order Details
Prepare your specific writing requirements, and then fill out the order form (to access it, you need to be a registered user and log in to the Control Panel). Set all the basic paper parameters, paste instructions, and add Extras (if needed).
Pay Your Writer
Pay for the order with a credit card via the secure platform, compliant with PCI DSS requirements.
NOTE: If you have a promo code, apply it before processing the payment!
Get the Finished Proposal!
Once your proposal is completed and checked, you will be notified that it is available for download from the Control Panel or your email inbox.
Whether you want to buy qualitative research proposal crafted from A to Z or just need your own quantitative paper polished by a pro editor – Wow Essays is here to get the job done! Place an order now and don’t allow even a shadow of a doubt of what you could achieve with the help of our essay writing service !
You deserve only the best academic assistance.
“Reliable Website to Purchase a Research Proposal” – What Customers Say About Our Service
We work for you! That’s why your reviews make us proud when they’re grateful and trigger us to work harder when they’re critical. We value any feedback and genuinely publish it, anticipating that other people’s experience will prove our worth to buy a research proposal paper.
Password recovery email has been sent to [email protected]
Use your new password to log in
You are not register!
Now you can download documents directly to your device!
Check your email! An email with your password has already been sent to you! Now you can download documents directly to your device.
or Use the QR code to Save this Paper to Your Phone
The sample is NOT original!
Short on a deadline?
Don't waste time. Get help with 11% off using code - GETWOWED
No, thanks! I'm fine with missing my deadline
- Custom Assignments
- Custom College Papers
- Buy Dissertation
- Buy Research Papers
- Custom Term Papers
- Custom Courseworks
- Custom Thesis Papers
- Custom Argumentative Essays
- Custom Expository Essays
- Custom Plagiarism Check
- How It Works
Buy Custom Research Proposal of High Quality
Take the first step towards success and click the button below to buy our research proposal service now!
Trusted by 14,000+ happy customers and experts
Meet Our TOP 12 Research Proposal Writers From 200+ Available
How Does It Work?
Intensive research should be conducted to back up each argument with sufficient evidence. Let’s discover some helpful tips on research proposal paper writing.
Submit your research proposal instructions and necessary criteria included.
Make a deposit so that your writer can begin working on your research proposal paper right away.
Receive your completed assignment and make the final payment if you’re satisfied.
Why Buy Research Proposals from Our Service?
Professional research proposal writers.
Our skilled research proposal writers bring the highest quality to every essay and always follow your instructions, such as citations.
On average, our academic research proposal writers score nearly 96% on the accuracy of the research, plagiarism reports, double-checking their work, and on-time delivery. That rate ranges from cheap to high prices depending on the complexity level, additional requirements, discipline, and deadline.
Buy Best Research Proposal
Contact your dedicated research proposal writer directly as you control the writing process. Pay only after receiving a completed and confirmed paper. Unlimited revisions included.
Strong Track Record
Reliable Custom Writing Service has successfully completed over 50k orders for international students
- Free Formatting
- Free Reference Page
- Free Revisions
- Free Customer Service
Buy Research Proposal Online
Getting your research approved is more challenging than many think. For things to go as smoothly as possible, you need to impress the readers with a research proposal. Research proposal writing is not the same as writing essays or research papers. It requires a particular set of points that will propose your research topic in the best possible way.
The entire task involves much work, time, and effort. Can I buy a research proposal? If you are struggling with it and are wondering, the answer is yes. You can buy a research proposal paper, and here at CustomWriting, we offer the best services at prices no one in the market can beat.
What’s more, we have the top writers on our team that will deliver precisely what you need. Get your research proposal from us. Don’t hesitate and place your order today!
Get Custom Structured and Properly Written Research Proposal
The research proposal is a formal document explaining the topic you want to research and the approach you plan to take. The main idea is to convince the readers (the committee, supervisor, etc.) that your project is worth it. If you don’t execute it successfully, you will have to resubmit it.
Having a perfectly crafted document that clearly shows your ideas is vital. That way, you can count on excellent results.
Students have a lot on their plates, and often, they don’t have the time or energy to deliver the best. If you are in a similar situation, there is a simple solution. You can buy custom research proposals online.
Every paper is custom structured, properly written, and requires all the essential points to present your ideas and plans. The quality is on the highest level, and the work is 100 % authentic and plagiarism-free. In addition, every paper features proper citations and formatting.
When you buy a research proposal, you will enjoy various benefits. The best part is that you won’t spend a fortune on the service.
At CustomWriting, prices are tailored for students. That way, every student can pay for research papers and get the necessary help in times of need.
It’s time to buy research proposal papers in the US. Do it today and enjoy all the advantages the service brings!
When you buy a research proposal from CustomWriting, you can count on professional writers. Every team member has the knowledge, skills, and experience to deliver the best. What’s more, our writers understand your needs.
Hiring a writer is beyond simple:
- Enter the paper requirements
- Select one of over 200 available authors
- When you select the writer, make a deposit
- The writer will start working on the proposal
- Once the work is done and delivered, release the money.
The best part of working with our writers is that you can communicate with them directly. You will control the entire process.
Buy A Research Proposal From The Best Ph.D. Writers
The Ph.D. application must come with an exceptional proposal. That is why we have the best Ph.D. writers on our team. Every writer is an expert in a particular field and has the skills to draft excellent proposals.
The authors will do the research and complete all the work respecting the deadlines. How often have you wondered, “Is there someone to write my research paper ?”. Our team is ready to create essays, papers, proposals, and anything else you need!
It’s Cheaper With CustomWriting Around
Many students fall into the trap of thinking they can’t afford to buy research proposal papers. With CustomWriting, everyone quickly realizes research proposal writing service doesn’t have to be expensive. With our team, it is affordable!
Benefits of CustomWriting Services
You can get the research papers assistance you need promptly. Most importantly, you will get the quality you deserve. When you place an order, you can stop worrying because the work will be in the hands of experts. You will get professional academic help, and your dissertation will get the attention it deserves.
It’s time to get things done quickly and effortlessly! Place your order now!
Can You Buy an APA Research Proposal Online?
Yes! You can buy an APA proposal online. That is a common practice nowadays. CustomWriting is a trustworthy company with affordable prices where you can order the APA proposal.
How Much Does a Research Proposal Cost?
The costs depend on several factors, including the writer you’ve selected, special requests (if there are any), and the deadline you choose. The closer the deadline, the higher the price.
Is Buying a Research Proposal Online Safe?
Yes. CustomWriting uses SSL encryption technology that keeps payments and personal data safe and secure. In addition, you can count on complete confidentiality.
Why Is It Necessary to Prepare a Research Proposal?
Before any research, you need to present a formal document showing if the project you plan to work on is worthwhile. Thus, the paper explains the subject of your work, its nature, and other relevant details.
We hope that we have answered all your possible questions on this topic. If not, please check our separate FAQ page, or contact us with your question or suggestion.
Organizing Your Social Sciences Research Assignments
- Annotated Bibliography
- Analyzing a Scholarly Journal Article
- Group Presentations
- Dealing with Nervousness
- Using Visual Aids
- Grading Someone Else's Paper
- Types of Structured Group Activities
- Group Project Survival Skills
- Leading a Class Discussion
- Multiple Book Review Essay
- Reviewing Collected Works
- Writing a Case Analysis Paper
- Writing a Case Study
- About Informed Consent
- Writing Field Notes
- Writing a Policy Memo
- Writing a Reflective Paper
- Writing a Research Proposal
- Generative AI and Writing
The goal of a research proposal is twofold: to present and justify the need to study a research problem and to present the practical ways in which the proposed study should be conducted. The design elements and procedures for conducting research are governed by standards of the predominant discipline in which the problem resides, therefore, the guidelines for research proposals are more exacting and less formal than a general project proposal. Research proposals contain extensive literature reviews. They must provide persuasive evidence that a need exists for the proposed study. In addition to providing a rationale, a proposal describes detailed methodology for conducting the research consistent with requirements of the professional or academic field and a statement on anticipated outcomes and benefits derived from the study's completion.
Krathwohl, David R. How to Prepare a Dissertation Proposal: Suggestions for Students in Education and the Social and Behavioral Sciences . Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press, 2005.
How to Approach Writing a Research Proposal
Your professor may assign the task of writing a research proposal for the following reasons:
- Develop your skills in thinking about and designing a comprehensive research study;
- Learn how to conduct a comprehensive review of the literature to determine that the research problem has not been adequately addressed or has been answered ineffectively and, in so doing, become better at locating pertinent scholarship related to your topic;
- Improve your general research and writing skills;
- Practice identifying the logical steps that must be taken to accomplish one's research goals;
- Critically review, examine, and consider the use of different methods for gathering and analyzing data related to the research problem; and,
- Nurture a sense of inquisitiveness within yourself and to help see yourself as an active participant in the process of conducting scholarly research.
A proposal should contain all the key elements involved in designing a completed research study, with sufficient information that allows readers to assess the validity and usefulness of your proposed study. The only elements missing from a research proposal are the findings of the study and your analysis of those findings. Finally, an effective proposal is judged on the quality of your writing and, therefore, it is important that your proposal is coherent, clear, and compelling.
Regardless of the research problem you are investigating and the methodology you choose, all research proposals must address the following questions:
- What do you plan to accomplish? Be clear and succinct in defining the research problem and what it is you are proposing to investigate.
- Why do you want to do the research? In addition to detailing your research design, you also must conduct a thorough review of the literature and provide convincing evidence that it is a topic worthy of in-depth study. A successful research proposal must answer the "So What?" question.
- How are you going to conduct the research? Be sure that what you propose is doable. If you're having difficulty formulating a research problem to propose investigating, go here for strategies in developing a problem to study.
Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Failure to be concise . A research proposal must be focused and not be "all over the map" or diverge into unrelated tangents without a clear sense of purpose.
- Failure to cite landmark works in your literature review . Proposals should be grounded in foundational research that lays a foundation for understanding the development and scope of the the topic and its relevance.
- Failure to delimit the contextual scope of your research [e.g., time, place, people, etc.]. As with any research paper, your proposed study must inform the reader how and in what ways the study will frame the problem.
- Failure to develop a coherent and persuasive argument for the proposed research . This is critical. In many workplace settings, the research proposal is a formal document intended to argue for why a study should be funded.
- Sloppy or imprecise writing, or poor grammar . Although a research proposal does not represent a completed research study, there is still an expectation that it is well-written and follows the style and rules of good academic writing.
- Too much detail on minor issues, but not enough detail on major issues . Your proposal should focus on only a few key research questions in order to support the argument that the research needs to be conducted. Minor issues, even if valid, can be mentioned but they should not dominate the overall narrative.
Procter, Margaret. The Academic Proposal. The Lab Report. University College Writing Centre. University of Toronto; Sanford, Keith. Information for Students: Writing a Research Proposal. Baylor University; Wong, Paul T. P. How to Write a Research Proposal. International Network on Personal Meaning. Trinity Western University; Writing Academic Proposals: Conferences, Articles, and Books. The Writing Lab and The OWL. Purdue University; Writing a Research Proposal. University Library. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Structure and Writing Style
Beginning the Proposal Process
As with writing most college-level academic papers, research proposals are generally organized the same way throughout most social science disciplines. The text of proposals generally vary in length between ten and thirty-five pages, followed by the list of references. However, before you begin, read the assignment carefully and, if anything seems unclear, ask your professor whether there are any specific requirements for organizing and writing the proposal.
A good place to begin is to ask yourself a series of questions:
- What do I want to study?
- Why is the topic important?
- How is it significant within the subject areas covered in my class?
- What problems will it help solve?
- How does it build upon [and hopefully go beyond] research already conducted on the topic?
- What exactly should I plan to do, and can I get it done in the time available?
In general, a compelling research proposal should document your knowledge of the topic and demonstrate your enthusiasm for conducting the study. Approach it with the intention of leaving your readers feeling like, "Wow, that's an exciting idea and I can’t wait to see how it turns out!"
Most proposals should include the following sections:
In the real world of higher education, a research proposal is most often written by scholars seeking grant funding for a research project or it's the first step in getting approval to write a doctoral dissertation. Even if this is just a course assignment, treat your introduction as the initial pitch of an idea based on a thorough examination of the significance of a research problem. After reading the introduction, your readers should not only have an understanding of what you want to do, but they should also be able to gain a sense of your passion for the topic and to be excited about the study's possible outcomes. Note that most proposals do not include an abstract [summary] before the introduction.
Think about your introduction as a narrative written in two to four paragraphs that succinctly answers the following four questions :
- What is the central research problem?
- What is the topic of study related to that research problem?
- What methods should be used to analyze the research problem?
- Answer the "So What?" question by explaining why this is important research, what is its significance, and why should someone reading the proposal care about the outcomes of the proposed study?
II. Background and Significance
This is where you explain the scope and context of your proposal and describe in detail why it's important. It can be melded into your introduction or you can create a separate section to help with the organization and narrative flow of your proposal. Approach writing this section with the thought that you can’t assume your readers will know as much about the research problem as you do. Note that this section is not an essay going over everything you have learned about the topic; instead, you must choose what is most relevant in explaining the aims of your research.
To that end, while there are no prescribed rules for establishing the significance of your proposed study, you should attempt to address some or all of the following:
- State the research problem and give a more detailed explanation about the purpose of the study than what you stated in the introduction. This is particularly important if the problem is complex or multifaceted .
- Present the rationale of your proposed study and clearly indicate why it is worth doing; be sure to answer the "So What? question [i.e., why should anyone care?].
- Describe the major issues or problems examined by your research. This can be in the form of questions to be addressed. Be sure to note how your proposed study builds on previous assumptions about the research problem.
- Explain the methods you plan to use for conducting your research. Clearly identify the key sources you intend to use and explain how they will contribute to your analysis of the topic.
- Describe the boundaries of your proposed research in order to provide a clear focus. Where appropriate, state not only what you plan to study, but what aspects of the research problem will be excluded from the study.
- If necessary, provide definitions of key concepts, theories, or terms.
III. Literature Review
Connected to the background and significance of your study is a section of your proposal devoted to a more deliberate review and synthesis of prior studies related to the research problem under investigation . The purpose here is to place your project within the larger whole of what is currently being explored, while at the same time, demonstrating to your readers that your work is original and innovative. Think about what questions other researchers have asked, what methodological approaches they have used, and what is your understanding of their findings and, when stated, their recommendations. Also pay attention to any suggestions for further research.
Since a literature review is information dense, it is crucial that this section is intelligently structured to enable a reader to grasp the key arguments underpinning your proposed study in relation to the arguments put forth by other researchers. A good strategy is to break the literature into "conceptual categories" [themes] rather than systematically or chronologically describing groups of materials one at a time. Note that conceptual categories generally reveal themselves after you have read most of the pertinent literature on your topic so adding new categories is an on-going process of discovery as you review more studies. How do you know you've covered the key conceptual categories underlying the research literature? Generally, you can have confidence that all of the significant conceptual categories have been identified if you start to see repetition in the conclusions or recommendations that are being made.
NOTE: Do not shy away from challenging the conclusions made in prior research as a basis for supporting the need for your proposal. Assess what you believe is missing and state how previous research has failed to adequately examine the issue that your study addresses. Highlighting the problematic conclusions strengthens your proposal. For more information on writing literature reviews, GO HERE .
To help frame your proposal's review of prior research, consider the "five C’s" of writing a literature review:
- Cite , so as to keep the primary focus on the literature pertinent to your research problem.
- Compare the various arguments, theories, methodologies, and findings expressed in the literature: what do the authors agree on? Who applies similar approaches to analyzing the research problem?
- Contrast the various arguments, themes, methodologies, approaches, and controversies expressed in the literature: describe what are the major areas of disagreement, controversy, or debate among scholars?
- Critique the literature: Which arguments are more persuasive, and why? Which approaches, findings, and methodologies seem most reliable, valid, or appropriate, and why? Pay attention to the verbs you use to describe what an author says/does [e.g., asserts, demonstrates, argues, etc.].
- Connect the literature to your own area of research and investigation: how does your own work draw upon, depart from, synthesize, or add a new perspective to what has been said in the literature?
IV. Research Design and Methods
This section must be well-written and logically organized because you are not actually doing the research, yet, your reader must have confidence that you have a plan worth pursuing . The reader will never have a study outcome from which to evaluate whether your methodological choices were the correct ones. Thus, the objective here is to convince the reader that your overall research design and proposed methods of analysis will correctly address the problem and that the methods will provide the means to effectively interpret the potential results. Your design and methods should be unmistakably tied to the specific aims of your study.
Describe the overall research design by building upon and drawing examples from your review of the literature. Consider not only methods that other researchers have used, but methods of data gathering that have not been used but perhaps could be. Be specific about the methodological approaches you plan to undertake to obtain information, the techniques you would use to analyze the data, and the tests of external validity to which you commit yourself [i.e., the trustworthiness by which you can generalize from your study to other people, places, events, and/or periods of time].
When describing the methods you will use, be sure to cover the following:
- Specify the research process you will undertake and the way you will interpret the results obtained in relation to the research problem. Don't just describe what you intend to achieve from applying the methods you choose, but state how you will spend your time while applying these methods [e.g., coding text from interviews to find statements about the need to change school curriculum; running a regression to determine if there is a relationship between campaign advertising on social media sites and election outcomes in Europe ].
- Keep in mind that the methodology is not just a list of tasks; it is a deliberate argument as to why techniques for gathering information add up to the best way to investigate the research problem. This is an important point because the mere listing of tasks to be performed does not demonstrate that, collectively, they effectively address the research problem. Be sure you clearly explain this.
- Anticipate and acknowledge any potential barriers and pitfalls in carrying out your research design and explain how you plan to address them. No method applied to research in the social and behavioral sciences is perfect, so you need to describe where you believe challenges may exist in obtaining data or accessing information. It's always better to acknowledge this than to have it brought up by your professor!
V. Preliminary Suppositions and Implications
Just because you don't have to actually conduct the study and analyze the results, doesn't mean you can skip talking about the analytical process and potential implications . The purpose of this section is to argue how and in what ways you believe your research will refine, revise, or extend existing knowledge in the subject area under investigation. Depending on the aims and objectives of your study, describe how the anticipated results will impact future scholarly research, theory, practice, forms of interventions, or policy making. Note that such discussions may have either substantive [a potential new policy], theoretical [a potential new understanding], or methodological [a potential new way of analyzing] significance. When thinking about the potential implications of your study, ask the following questions:
- What might the results mean in regards to challenging the theoretical framework and underlying assumptions that support the study?
- What suggestions for subsequent research could arise from the potential outcomes of the study?
- What will the results mean to practitioners in the natural settings of their workplace, organization, or community?
- Will the results influence programs, methods, and/or forms of intervention?
- How might the results contribute to the solution of social, economic, or other types of problems?
- Will the results influence policy decisions?
- In what way do individuals or groups benefit should your study be pursued?
- What will be improved or changed as a result of the proposed research?
- How will the results of the study be implemented and what innovations or transformative insights could emerge from the process of implementation?
NOTE: This section should not delve into idle speculation, opinion, or be formulated on the basis of unclear evidence . The purpose is to reflect upon gaps or understudied areas of the current literature and describe how your proposed research contributes to a new understanding of the research problem should the study be implemented as designed.
ANOTHER NOTE : This section is also where you describe any potential limitations to your proposed study. While it is impossible to highlight all potential limitations because the study has yet to be conducted, you still must tell the reader where and in what form impediments may arise and how you plan to address them.
The conclusion reiterates the importance or significance of your proposal and provides a brief summary of the entire study . This section should be only one or two paragraphs long, emphasizing why the research problem is worth investigating, why your research study is unique, and how it should advance existing knowledge.
Someone reading this section should come away with an understanding of:
- Why the study should be done;
- The specific purpose of the study and the research questions it attempts to answer;
- The decision for why the research design and methods used where chosen over other options;
- The potential implications emerging from your proposed study of the research problem; and
- A sense of how your study fits within the broader scholarship about the research problem.
As with any scholarly research paper, you must cite the sources you used . In a standard research proposal, this section can take two forms, so consult with your professor about which one is preferred.
- References -- a list of only the sources you actually used in creating your proposal.
- Bibliography -- a list of everything you used in creating your proposal, along with additional citations to any key sources relevant to understanding the research problem.
In either case, this section should testify to the fact that you did enough preparatory work to ensure the project will complement and not just duplicate the efforts of other researchers. It demonstrates to the reader that you have a thorough understanding of prior research on the topic.
Most proposal formats have you start a new page and use the heading "References" or "Bibliography" centered at the top of the page. Cited works should always use a standard format that follows the writing style advised by the discipline of your course [e.g., education=APA; history=Chicago] or that is preferred by your professor. This section normally does not count towards the total page length of your research proposal.
Develop a Research Proposal: Writing the Proposal. Office of Library Information Services. Baltimore County Public Schools; Heath, M. Teresa Pereira and Caroline Tynan. “Crafting a Research Proposal.” The Marketing Review 10 (Summer 2010): 147-168; Jones, Mark. “Writing a Research Proposal.” In MasterClass in Geography Education: Transforming Teaching and Learning . Graham Butt, editor. (New York: Bloomsbury Academic, 2015), pp. 113-127; Juni, Muhamad Hanafiah. “Writing a Research Proposal.” International Journal of Public Health and Clinical Sciences 1 (September/October 2014): 229-240; Krathwohl, David R. How to Prepare a Dissertation Proposal: Suggestions for Students in Education and the Social and Behavioral Sciences . Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press, 2005; Procter, Margaret. The Academic Proposal. The Lab Report. University College Writing Centre. University of Toronto; Punch, Keith and Wayne McGowan. "Developing and Writing a Research Proposal." In From Postgraduate to Social Scientist: A Guide to Key Skills . Nigel Gilbert, ed. (Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage, 2006), 59-81; Wong, Paul T. P. How to Write a Research Proposal. International Network on Personal Meaning. Trinity Western University; Writing Academic Proposals: Conferences , Articles, and Books. The Writing Lab and The OWL. Purdue University; Writing a Research Proposal. University Library. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- << Previous: Writing a Reflective Paper
- Next: Generative AI and Writing >>
- Last Updated: Sep 15, 2023 9:37 AM
- URL: https://libguides.usc.edu/writingguide/assignments
Buy Research Proposal
Buy research proposal for cheap.
Have you ever sat down to write a proposal, and hours later, you have not done even a single page? Formulating a quality research context for college students has never been easier, and because of this, we concluded that college students need expert assistance when coming up with their proposals. We are a group of seasoned professionals with experience in different fields of study who are willing to give a hand to interested students experiencing challenges in formulating their project plan.
Most people believe that proposals can be written easily. They can take much time and effort hence becoming a challenge to complete. A research context can describe the effort or importance of your work. Mostly they describe one’s idea and by describing their point based on a particular problem. You can also have an option to buy a cheap research proposal, a paper of high quality that has been written from scratch based on the requirements needed.
Our services are entirely offered on the online platform through our website. We give you the capability to Purchase an already formulated scheme that suits your field and also be able to make an order of your own liking.
Since each student’s situation is unique, we employ creative strategies when writing; hence, our customers can buy efficient and reliable proposals. Our goal is to offer our customers quality written papers at lower costs. We also ensure that you get a unique paper that is customized to your requirements.
Why Buy Custom Research Proposal Papers?
Writing a research proposal is not as easy as we thought since people and mostly students, can face many problems. So, the question is, how can we all benefit?
An essay consists of an introduction and also the conclusion. Knowing these parts will easily help understand the arrangement of each part and which information given is necessary, which contributes to studying.
When you buy a custom research proposal, you can easily cover important parts in-depth during your project. An essay has many parts that are of great importance. Most of these parts have a section like the literature review in which a writer needs to be attentive when studying.
When you buy a research proposal, it helps in avoiding mistakes and errors while conducting research. Having a research paper helps in finding errors or mistakes already made in the essay. For example, some of the mistakes we may encounter are not providing the necessary arguments that can support the project, being unable to follow the format, among others.
When you buy custom research, it saves your precious time that could be spent doing research. So why may students need to buy the paper? This can help them to save time since they may not have adequate time to complete their assignments. We have the best writers who know how to do their work.
Buy Research Proposal Online From Experts
For those willing to buy a copy from us, our prices are relatively low and pocket-friendly. We believe that our clients’ achievements are a measure of our success, and we focus on cultivating long-term relationships.
You can easily buy a research proposal today from us. The procedure to order a research proposal is as follows:
- Visit our website online and create an account with us. If you already have an account, sign in to your account.
- Go to the categories page and browse through a list of the available proposal under your category. Previews will be provided. Hence you will get an overview of what it is all about.
- After identifying the proposal, you were looking for; you can order the paper by adding it to the cart and checking out.
- At the checkout, you will be needed to select a payment option and complete the payment process.
- Upon receiving your purchase amount, we will send you a copy of the proposal through your email.
Order Research Proposal Here and Now
We also offer our clients a chance to buy custom written project plans. By this, we mean that the client would provide us with his/her topic of interest, and within the duration the client specifies, we would have come up with the complete paper. We also work in handy with our client in the case where he/she needs further customization. All this is done within the cost that he requested. There are no further charges.
The procedure for making an order of a research proposal in any field of study is as follows:
- Visit our website and create an account with us. If you already have an account, sign in to your account.
- Click the “make a custom request” button, which will be located on the homepage.
- You will then be taken to a make order page where you will be required to fill in the details of your dream paper (Title, short description, choose a range of the number of pages you would need, choose time duration that you want it to be completed within).
- After filling in all the details, click the complete button. The system will compute the amount to pay by analyzing the details you provided on the previous page.
- Upon completion, you will be required to choose a payment method and make a payment of the specified amount.
- We will then send you a receipt via your email that contains the details of your acquisition.
You will follow up on the accounts page’s formulation process under the orders tab, where we will be uploading a copy of the paper every time; we make progress.
We love hearing from our customers. If any inquiries or clarification on any proposal, do not hesitate to visit our contact page and fill out the contact form. You can be confident that our team guarantees the best research proposal writing services . I believe that will convince you that our work is of high quality. Be free to contact us at any time to order the best works at affordable prices.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
Buy Research Proposal at Edusson
Let our team of professional writers take care of your research proposals!
- Place an order in just 3 minutes!
Easy Order Process
100% Original Paper
Meet some of our best research proposal writing experts
457 Completed orders
363 Clients reviews
- Political Science
145 Completed orders
81 Clients reviews
- Business and Entrepreneurship
123 Completed orders
79 Clients reviews
596 Completed orders
386 Clients reviews
52 Completed orders
36 Clients reviews
- Art, Theatre and Film
4464 Completed orders
2922 Clients reviews
147 Completed orders
95 Clients reviews
- Annotated Bibliography
129 Completed orders
53 Completed orders
25 Clients reviews
105 Completed orders
62 Clients reviews
Check out our most recent customer reviews
4 steps to get your research proposal done.
1. Submit your instructions
Fill out the information form for our writer, provide all the details.
2. Choose the writer
Look through the list of our writers and choose the one you like best.
3. Deposit your payment
Make a deposit, ensure you like the essay you get before actually paying for it.
4. Revise your paper
Read the paper carefully. Release the payment to the writer if satisfied.
By choosing Edusson Solutions you get covered by our Money back , Confidentiality , Plagiarism free guarantees.
Find out how much your research proposal will cost
Edussons expertise covers, types of research proposal.
- Cause and Effect
- A title page 3.99$ Free
- A reference page 5.99$ Free
- In-text citations 4.49$ Free
- A Running head 3.99$ Free
- Page numbers 2.49$ Free
- Originality check 14.99$ Free
Get all those features for 35.94$ FREE
Buy Research Proposal Papers Online
Academic writing varies from one level of education to another. However, from high school to college and University, research proposals start appearing in projects students undertake from time to time and so is a desire to buy research proposal Ph.D. The big question is, apart from learning how to craft a top-quality paper, do you know how to buy a winning paper? What about the definition of a research proposal paper?
The truth is, many students end up writing papers that are off the mark and which is s a recipe for poor grades. For example, one may end up with a thesis instead of research. A proposal, however, precedes a project that learners do as part of their final college studies before the actual field research. In it, you indicate you have an interest in pursuing a topic to its logical conclusion, how you intend to go about your research, and the budget that will make it a success. After understanding the nature of the planned task, the next stage, especially for students who do not have requisite literary composition skills, is to buy research proposal.
Purchase A Research Proposal From The Best Ph.D. Writers
There are many websites that help students undertake projects in qualitative and quantitative research, justice, psychology, and others. The catch here is finding a service that provides top quality dissertation proposal writing services can be difficult. For a student who has never considered a need to buy research proposal papers, getting started with the process can be a daunting task.
To help you go about hiring a custom essay writing service without difficulties, the first, and most important thing to consider is whether the service has the best writers to provide high-quality help. Ask for the writer’s portfolio and their experience in the field in question. State that you want your piece to be unique, plagiarism-free, and of the highest quality.
The next issue which remains a great concern to many learners is how to determine whether a dissertation writing service will be able to deliver the best paper in nursing write-ups or any other science topic. Overcoming this fear means you must, ask for a sample paper on the said topic before you proceeding to buy research paper proposal online. With this in mind, services like Edusson will always be your most preferred destinations for academic writing help.
Features Of Buying Research Proposal At Edusson
Thus far, it is clear that today any student can purchase research proposal from a top writing agency with a single click. Then, here comes another concern among learners. What are some of the features to look for when seeking such services? What required due diligence needs to be looked at prior to taking the final leap?
For a swift and safe purchase of custom papers from a website that offers to buy dissertation , it is imperative to consider the following:
- The agency should provide a reliable service helpline. Whether it is correspondence via emails, live chats, or toll-free lines – a 24/7 support desk continues to win the hearts of students looking for help with Ph.D. work online even in the middle of the night. Edusson doesn’t disappoint when it comes to this.
- Buying research proposal is not going to be smooth sailing unless you consider the importance of plagiarism free work. Edusson guarantees 100% unique work. We understand copy pasted work is not likely to earn high marks compared to writers who deliver originally custom papers crafted from scratch.
- Your confidentiality is guaranteed. You don’t want to wake up one day only to discover that every student in your class knows you bought a paper online. The ordering process is discrete, and your privacy is something Edusson takes seriously.
- It is also important to factor in the need to buy custom research proposal that has the right structure. This type of paper follows a given academic format such as MLA and APA. Specify your needs on the order page and you’ll get a professionally written paper according to your requirements.
Need research proposal papers? You can trust Edusson's professional writers to help you with your assignments. We write essays for money and assure you that your paper will be valuable. Our writers thoroughly research and use their experience to curate the best work.
Buy Research Proposal Online And Get Your Best Grade
So, what are you still doing? With millions of students now procuring the services of academic help sites, it doesn't get any better for someone who needs help with literary composition skills. So, why are you wasting time stressing about your paper when you can buy term papers online ? It's time you take a leap into the world of online custom writing services and order a proposal write-up now.
Can’t find what you need?
Explore the whole world of Edusson
An expansive database of examples to help brainstorm topic ideas and jumpstart your own paper
A great source for self-education with a useful and up-to-date digest of writing guides and student tips
Home » How To Write A Research Proposal – Step-by-Step [Template]
How To Write A Research Proposal – Step-by-Step [Template]
Table of Contents
How To Write a Research Proposal
Writing a Research proposal involves several steps to ensure a well-structured and comprehensive document. Here is an explanation of each step:
1. Title and Abstract
- Choose a concise and descriptive title that reflects the essence of your research.
- Write an abstract summarizing your research question, objectives, methodology, and expected outcomes. It should provide a brief overview of your proposal.
- Provide an introduction to your research topic, highlighting its significance and relevance.
- Clearly state the research problem or question you aim to address.
- Discuss the background and context of the study, including previous research in the field.
3. Research Objectives
- Outline the specific objectives or aims of your research. These objectives should be clear, achievable, and aligned with the research problem.
4. Literature Review:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of relevant literature and studies related to your research topic.
- Summarize key findings, identify gaps, and highlight how your research will contribute to the existing knowledge.
- Describe the research design and methodology you plan to employ to address your research objectives.
- Explain the data collection methods, instruments, and analysis techniques you will use.
- Justify why the chosen methods are appropriate and suitable for your research.
- Create a timeline or schedule that outlines the major milestones and activities of your research project.
- Break down the research process into smaller tasks and estimate the time required for each task.
- Identify the resources needed for your research, such as access to specific databases, equipment, or funding.
- Explain how you will acquire or utilize these resources to carry out your research effectively.
8. Ethical Considerations:
- Discuss any ethical issues that may arise during your research and explain how you plan to address them.
- If your research involves human subjects, explain how you will ensure their informed consent and privacy.
9. Expected Outcomes and Significance:
- Clearly state the expected outcomes or results of your research.
- Highlight the potential impact and significance of your research in advancing knowledge or addressing practical issues.
- Provide a list of all the references cited in your proposal, following a consistent citation style (e.g., APA, MLA).
- Include any additional supporting materials, such as survey questionnaires, interview guides, or data analysis plans.
Research Proposal Format
The format of a research proposal may vary depending on the specific requirements of the institution or funding agency. However, the following is a commonly used format for a research proposal:
1. Title Page:
- Include the title of your research proposal, your name, your affiliation or institution, and the date.
- Provide a brief summary of your research proposal, highlighting the research problem, objectives, methodology, and expected outcomes.
- Introduce the research topic and provide background information.
- State the research problem or question you aim to address.
- Explain the significance and relevance of the research.
- Review relevant literature and studies related to your research topic.
- Summarize key findings and identify gaps in the existing knowledge.
- Explain how your research will contribute to filling those gaps.
5. Research Objectives:
- Clearly state the specific objectives or aims of your research.
- Ensure that the objectives are clear, focused, and aligned with the research problem.
- Describe the research design and methodology you plan to use.
- Explain the data collection methods, instruments, and analysis techniques.
- Justify why the chosen methods are appropriate for your research.
- Explain how you will acquire or utilize these resources effectively.
9. Ethical Considerations:
- If applicable, explain how you will ensure informed consent and protect the privacy of research participants.
10. Expected Outcomes and Significance:
Research Proposal Template
Here’s a template for a research proposal:
2. Literature Review:
3. Research Objectives:
7. Ethical Considerations:
8. Expected Outcomes and Significance:
Research Proposal Sample
Title: The Impact of Online Education on Student Learning Outcomes: A Comparative Study
Online education has gained significant prominence in recent years, especially due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This research proposal aims to investigate the impact of online education on student learning outcomes by comparing them with traditional face-to-face instruction. The study will explore various aspects of online education, such as instructional methods, student engagement, and academic performance, to provide insights into the effectiveness of online learning.
The main objectives of this research are as follows:
- To compare student learning outcomes between online and traditional face-to-face education.
- To examine the factors influencing student engagement in online learning environments.
- To assess the effectiveness of different instructional methods employed in online education.
- To identify challenges and opportunities associated with online education and suggest recommendations for improvement.
3.1 Study Design
This research will utilize a mixed-methods approach to gather both quantitative and qualitative data. The study will include the following components:
The research will involve undergraduate students from two universities, one offering online education and the other providing face-to-face instruction. A total of 500 students (250 from each university) will be selected randomly to participate in the study.
3.3 Data Collection
The research will employ the following data collection methods:
- Quantitative: Pre- and post-assessments will be conducted to measure students’ learning outcomes. Data on student demographics and academic performance will also be collected from university records.
- Qualitative: Focus group discussions and individual interviews will be conducted with students to gather their perceptions and experiences regarding online education.
3.4 Data Analysis
Quantitative data will be analyzed using statistical software, employing descriptive statistics, t-tests, and regression analysis. Qualitative data will be transcribed, coded, and analyzed thematically to identify recurring patterns and themes.
4. Ethical Considerations
The study will adhere to ethical guidelines, ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of participants. Informed consent will be obtained, and participants will have the right to withdraw from the study at any time.
5. Significance and Expected Outcomes
This research will contribute to the existing literature by providing empirical evidence on the impact of online education on student learning outcomes. The findings will help educational institutions and policymakers make informed decisions about incorporating online learning methods and improving the quality of online education. Moreover, the study will identify potential challenges and opportunities related to online education and offer recommendations for enhancing student engagement and overall learning outcomes.
The proposed research will be conducted over a period of 12 months, including data collection, analysis, and report writing.
The estimated budget for this research includes expenses related to data collection, software licenses, participant compensation, and research assistance. A detailed budget breakdown will be provided in the final research plan.
This research proposal aims to investigate the impact of online education on student learning outcomes through a comparative study with traditional face-to-face instruction. By exploring various dimensions of online education, this research will provide valuable insights into the effectiveness and challenges associated with online learning. The findings will contribute to the ongoing discourse on educational practices and help shape future strategies for maximizing student learning outcomes in online education settings.
About the author
Researcher, Academic Writer, Web developer
You may also like
Grant Proposal – Example, Template and Guide
Research Proposal – Types, Template and Example
How To Write A Grant Proposal – Step-by-Step...
Proposal – Types, Examples, and Writing Guide
How To Write A Proposal – Step By Step Guide...
How to choose an Appropriate Method for Research?
- How It Works
- [email protected]
Buy Research Proposal Online and Forget About Stress!
Writing a research proposal is never fast or easy. When working on this assignment, you should understand its nature. A research proposal is always written before creating a lengthy research paper. It is a shortened version of the research paper that should include all the key aspects mentioned in it. Your research proposal should provide your audience with some insight into your work allowing your readers to understand what questions or problems you are going to examine in your paper. If you lack the appropriate writing skills, you can always buy a research proposal online at our web-based writing platform.
Buy Research Proposal Online!
If you are going to work on your research proposal on your own, you need to learn a few efficient tips that will significantly facilitate the writing process.
So, how to write a research proposal? First, you should not treat this assignment carelessly. This process may take a few days or even weeks because there are a lot of points to consider. You need to pick up a good topic that will be developed further in your research paper. This topic should be intriguing, appealing, and presentable enough to engage your target audience. Then, you need to conduct a thorough investigation of your subject using the best primary and secondary sources. Pay attention that the sources you choose for writing your research proposal should be relevant and credible because they will add value to your work. Once the research is done, you should create a list of objectives you are going to reach in your paper. Pay attention that your research proposal should include the topic, objectives, methods, and potential findings of your project. When your research proposal is written, it`s time to edit and format it properly. Even if the content of your proposal is great, you need to pay attention to its structure and mechanics because the obvious mistakes will significantly compromise the quality of your paper.
If you have no idea of what a research proposal should look like, you can study some great examples available on the websites with the pre-written samples. Although you may use these samples for boosting your report writing inspiration, it is not recommended to copy and paste from these sources because it will make your paper heavily plagiarized. If you don`t have much time to study all the research proposal’s characteristic features, you can always find a trustworthy writing service and pay for the research proposal. By choosing a reliable writing provider, you don`t have to worry about anything because a whole team of writers, editors, and support managers will take great care of your assignment. If you are looking for a service offering the best price and quality relationship, welcome to GoldEssays.com! Our writing platform is known as the leading provider of custom research proposal writing services to clients worldwide. Responsible and hard-working, we treat every “write my research proposal” request with maximum attention and dedication because we know that our customers entrust their academic performance to our hands. All the students, who tried to cooperate with our service have already made a smart investment in their academic careers.
Advantages of Buying Research Proposal Online at GoldEssays.com
You can choose any research proposal writing service for cooperation. However, you should know that not so many writing companies are reliable. Many services take care only of their monetary profits ignoring the needs of their clients. They provide their customers with poorly written papers ignoring the requests for revisions or refunds. GoldEssays.com is different. We do understand that our image depends mainly on the feedback of our clients. Thus, we never do things that make them disappointed.
Instead, we provide our customers with diverse privileges that help them relax and stay calm knowing that their academic performance is in safe hands:
- We guarantee fast and easy communication both with your writer and support managers . Of course, buying help with a research proposal online, you would like to monitor its progress. We encourage our clients to use a simple and secure message system to communicate with us. No matter how urgent your question or request is, our support managers will address it immediately because they are working 24/7;
- It is difficult to underestimate the importance of submitting an original paper . Therefore, our company guarantees that all the papers that are delivered to our clients are unique and authentic. We scan all the texts through the sophisticated plagiarism detection software and can provide our customers with free plagiarism reports upon their requests;
- We guarantee your confidentiality . We know that our customers highly value security and privacy. We highly respect their rights and guarantee that the disclosure of their personal information is impossible at our company;
- Our writers can cope with any format, any complexity, and any guideline . Our writing staff consists of well-educated and experienced professionals, who can cope with all the academic assignments including research proposals.
- One more benefit that attracts more and more customers is our free revisions policy . According to this policy, we are obliged to revise the paper within 48 hours of the order delivery if the client is dissatisfied with its quality.
Need custom written paper?
We’ll write an essay from scratch
according to your instructions!
Prices from only $10.99/page
As you can see, our company treats the absolute satisfaction of its clients as its top priority. So, if you experience some difficulties with writing a research proposal, you can always buy a research proposal online here and enjoy our attitude to work.
Buy Research Proposal Online in Just a Few Clicks!
If you are willing to order a research proposal here, let us familiarize you with a couple of steps that will allow you to do it effortlessly:
- Fill in the order form providing us with the detailed instructions for your research proposal assignment. If you have your professor`s prompt, do not forget to upload it;
- Proceed with the payment for your order using the payment system that is the most convenient for you;
- Talk to your writer to monitor if your writer is working in the right direction;
- Download your paper from your account.
How it Works
7 simple Steps to get perfectly written custom essay
Place an Order
Make the payment
We find the most qualified writer in your field
Editors check for plagiarism & grammar mistakes
You download the paper from our website
Free revision within 48 hours after deadline expire
Just a few simple steps and you are an owner of a well-written and properly structured research proposal that will bring you an excellent grade from your teacher. Once you buy a research proposal online here you will be impressed by how affordable our services are. Unlike fraudulent writing services, we never impose hidden charges trying to make money on the despair of our customers.
Buy Research Proposal Online at GoldEssays.com and Enjoy!
Are you still hesitating? Hundreds of clients who have already ordered our help with research proposals admit that our writing platform is the best writing provider available on the web. Research proposal buys online here because we are capable of meeting the most challenging instructions and the most urgent deadlines. In addition to research proposals, we can help you with writing essays, research papers, lab reports, admission essays, case studies, and many other academic projects. So, what are you waiting for? Just allow us to provide you with outstanding research proposal writing help and you will never regret this decision!
Why customers trust us
Qualified writers are ready to cover any topic you require
We provide order delivery before the deadline
All custom papers are plagiraism-free
We use only reliable sources for content search
All customers personal data is kept private
Customers support 24/7
Support team is ready to answer your questions at any time
for more than 30 pages
for more than 50 pages
for more than 100 pages
FREE plagiarism report (on request)
FREE revision (within 2 days)
FREE title page
FREE outline (on request)
FREE e-mail delivery
24/7 Online customer's support
The largest source data base
A wide range of services
100% privacy guaranteed
Only certified writers
Great discount program
Only custom-written papers