The assignments in this course are openly licensed, and are available as-is, or can be modified to suit your students’ needs. Answer keys are available to faculty who adopt Waymaker, OHM, or Candela courses with paid support from Lumen Learning. This approach helps us protect the academic integrity of these materials by ensuring they are shared only with authorized and institution-affiliated faculty and staff.
The assignments and discussion for this course align with the content and learning outcomes in each module. They will automatically be loaded into the assignment tool within your LMS. They can easily used as is, modified, or removed. You can preview them below.
Note that the Data Project Assignment is split into two parts and spans both module 6 and module 7. The Module 16 assignment presents two options, one that emphasizes topics from macroeconomics, and the other that emphasizes concepts from microeconomics.
Improve this page Learn More
- Assignments. Provided by : Lumen Learning. License : CC BY: Attribution
- Pencil Cup. Authored by : IconfactoryTeam. Provided by : Noun Project. Located at : https://thenounproject.com/term/pencil-cup/628840/ . License : CC BY: Attribution
- Home div.mega__menu -->
- Guiding Principles
- Assessment Cycle
- Equity in Assessment
- FAQs About Assessment
- Learning Outcomes & Evidence
- Undergraduate Learning Goals & Outcomes
- University Assessment Reports
- Program Assessment Reports
- University Survey Reports
- Assessment in Action
- Internal Assessment Grant
- Celebrating Assessment at LMU
- Assessment Advisory Committee
- Workshops & Events
- Assessment Resources
- Recommended Websites
- Recommended Books
- Contact div.mega__menu -->
Economics Writing Example Rubric
Economics Writing Example Rubric Learning outcome: Students will be able to apply economic theory and empirical data to analyze policy issues. Work product: Writing Assignment
Rubric is a modification of one presented by: Walvoord, B. (2004). Assessment clear and simple: A practical guide for institutions, departments, and general education . San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
- Research Proposal
- Report Writing
- Literature Review
- CDR Writing
- Resume Writing
- IT & Computer Science
- Value Added Services
- Plagiarism Check
- Proofreading & Editing
- Expert Consultation
- Live Session 1-On-1
- Quality Check
- By University
- By Subject Codes
- Reviews 4.5/5
- Help & Support
- Certified Experts
- Our Policies
- Ask your Question
- Request Callback
- Get $50 Off
- Get 500 Words Free
- Premium Membership
- Samples/Resources - e.g. Management Assignment Resources
- Services - e.g. MATLAB Assignment Help
- Questions - e.g. Management Assignment Questions
- Support : FAQs , Policies, Ordering Support
Economics Assignment Sample Online
Author : amy.
- Assignment Help
ECON200 - Economics: Policy Frameworks and Markets
Semester 2, 2016
- Explain what is likely to happen to the market equilibrium for paid trips in your town after YUBER enters the market ( 2 marks)
- Explain what is likely to happen to the demand and supply curves for taxi journeys in your town after YUBER enters the market ( 2 marks)
Table of contents.
- References: 5
- Once YUBER enters the market, customers have a greater choice of cabs. They could book a private cab or choose to share a ride in a pool with YUBER. This means, the supply of cabs in the town has gone up. But the demand remains constant (Mankiw 2014). As can be seen from the Figure 1 that supply shifts from S1 to S2 thus resulting in a higher quantity (Q*2) and lower price (P*2).
- A dominant strategy is one where regardless of what any other players do, the strategy earns the player a larger payoff than any other (Telser2016). Here it can be seen that neither OL’CAB nor YUBER is faced with any strict dominant strategy. Consider, that YUBER chooses to advertise. In this case, OL’CAB is indifferent between advertising or not since both choices fetch $1m. However, if YUBER chooses not to advertise, then OL’CAB is better off advertising as it fetches $2.5m over $2m if it doesn’t. Here, it can be found that there is no strictly dominant strategy for OL’CAB. However, a weakly dominant strategy exists in favor of advertising. Similarly, for YUBER as well, it is observed that advertising is the weakly dominant strategy.
- Nash equilibrium is where each player’s strategy is optimal and neither has any motive to change the strategy (Myerson 2013). In our example, the Nash equilibrium is advertising for both YUBER and OL’CAB. Both the companies know that they would earn a higher payoff if they didn’t advertise ($2m). At the same time, both know that if their rival advertises and they do not, then the rival company would earn a much higher pay-off ($2.5m) and it would earn only $1m. This is why both companies feel it would be better off advertising than not.
- In a monopolistic or oligopolistic market structure one often comes across collusion, where rival firms co-operate for their mutual benefit. Collusion results in an unfair market advantage, much like in the case of monopoly (Ichiishi2014).Firms under a collusion often charge a much higher price than the market equilibrium price, which is called price-fixing. They may also collude to produce a lower quantity of the good or service in order to drive up market prices. In such a scenario, the customers are adversely affected. Competition in the market is also low, since a collusion ensures that new firms are not able to enter the market freely.
Related Study Materials
- Enterprise Information Systems
- ACF320 Mad Max: Fury Road Review Analysis Assignment Sample
- LML6004 Migration Rules Assignment Sample
- CIV4ID Pavement Design Analysis Assignment Sample
- HI6006 Understanding Business Strategy Assignment Sample
- HEA515 Radio Frequency Identification System Assignment Sample
- HI5017 Tik Tok Company Analysis Assignment Sample
- Aquatic Physical Habitat Assessment Assignment Sample
- MGMT1011 Assessing Generosity and Gender Equality Assignment Sample
- Mountain Tourism and Snow Management Assignment Sample
Our Experts can answer your Assignment questions instantly.
Loved reading this Blog? Share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.
About the Author
HI! I’m Amy working as an academic writer with My Assignment Services, I hold a relevant 5 years of experience in academic writing. I’m really attached to my work as it allows me to help students in clarifying their concepts and counsel for their assignments. I am an ambitious individual who is looking forward to broadening my career path as an academic writer.
Know How to Solve Your Accounting Assignment Problem?
Get the best help for your reflective essay by experts, related posts.
What Are OPT and CPT for International Students?
June 08, 2022.
How to Write BSBWHS401 Assessment Answers?
April 02, 2022.
How Tertiary Education Can Help You?
October 28, 2021.
Get Assignment done through
Mas certified experts.
How to write a Reflection Paragraph in an Assignment?
Project management assignment sample online, project proposal assignment sample online, impact of western systems and structures on aboriginal and torres strait islander cultures, how to solve cubic equation ax^3+ bx^2+ cx+d = 0, how to write an executive summary (see our sample), best digital marketing assignment sample online, marketing assignment sample online, how to write gibbs reflective cycle, business management assignment sample online, why are ethics important in research, taelln411: address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills assessment answer.
The Student Corner
Subscribe to get updates, offers and assignment tips right in your inbox.
- Assignment Help How to write a Reflection Paragraph in an Assignment? Mike Carey June 16, 2018
- Management Project Management Assignment Sample Online Charles Hill October 04, 2017
- Assignment Help Project Proposal Assignment Sample Online Andy Johnson October 25, 2017
- General Impact of Western Systems and Structures on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultures Celina January 15, 2020
- Engineering How To Solve Cubic Equation Ax^3+ Bx^2+ Cx+D = 0 Chloe Kirner March 22, 2019
- Marketing How to Write an Executive Summary (See Our Sample) Celina May 11, 2018
Download Guide Book
- Hong kong(+8)
- New zealand(+64)
- Saudi arabia(+966)
- South africa(+27)
- United arab emirates(+971)
- United kingdom(+44)
- United states america(+1)
Searching across 1 Million Resources...
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....
- Min Wordcount should be 2000 Min deadline should be 3 days Min Order Cost will be USD 10 User Type is All Users Coupon can use Multiple
Coupon Code: SMILE60
Terms and conditions.
ECONOMICS SAMPLE ASSIGNMENTS & HOMEWORK
Economics sample assignments.
Please click on the links to download sample solution of assignments done by our experts
More to come......
Instant Assignment Help on All Subjects - Get Upto 50% Off Order Now
How Do You Write An Introduction To An Economics Assignment
January 27, 2022
The Ultimate Essay, and Interesting Topics yours with Examples
No 1 Assignment Help is only a click away.
Get assignments quote in 15 min..
- United States America(+1)
- United Kingdom(+44)
- Russian Federation(+7)
- Hong kong(+8)
- New zealand(+64)
- Saudi Arabia(+966)
- South Africa(+27)
- United Arab Emirates(+971)
How to Write an Introduction to an Economics Assignment?
Malcolm has been designated weak in Economics! His grades have come down. Malcolm, a dweller of the South African outback, has made it freshly to an international college seeking economics as one of his subjects. However, Malcolm, like many other economics students, is not very well-versed in the realm of emerging economic studies. Professors at the university have reported -- authenticity and quality are missing from Malcolm's economics project assignments? Does Malcolm need assistance with his assignments on how do you write an introduction to an economics assignment ?
Scholars if you too relate similarly with the kind of appraisal summed by the professors in the college, in that case, most certainly, you require economics assignment helpers available on service providers assisting students in accomplishing pending economic assignments, mostly essays, which need ace writing skills for making a good introduction, which only the best economic assignment helpers available online can provide.
An introduction is a key to creating a ‘hook’ for the audience, in this case, the reader who will assess the assignment. A reader simply needs something interesting to keep them reading. Therefore, it needs to be good enough to relate to the reader what the subject is all about with a ‘captivating introduction’ on the subject that has been questioned in the first place.
However, an essay introduction that works in one essay may not work in another, therefore, knowing how to mould different introductions while writing is crucial. For instance, an Economics assignment would have an introduction that relates to the question on Economics and a Psychology introduction would relate to that particular subject in question.
Some of the ways to write a good economic essay have also been suggested by the economic assignment help expert present online. It is true, interesting essay starters have done a quarter of the work assigned, but reading some of the economics assignment samples available online are also useful. Reading them also helps in understanding the crux of a good essay’s introduction. However, an introduction can take several forms, and reading them alone is not enough.
Each introduction has benefits and drawbacks best suited to certain essay kinds. Considering the essay starters provided by the economic assignment helpers would be a good way to consider them:
- Start your essay with an interesting fact.
Start your essay with a shocking, surprising, or hilarious fact about the subject. So, the reader wants to know more about the fact you offered, so they keep reading. Using the change in Data is a good way to cite a fact as an introduction. Data helps in enticing the reader.
The introduction also changes with the type of essay, for example, an explanatory or persuasive essay, starts with a stunning or amusing fact to spark the reader's interest. Your fact can either support your argument or be part of the facts your expository essay describes.
- Use Query to begin an essay:
By starting your essay with a question, you provide a chance to the reader to engage with the research work that is likely to come as a thesis ahead. It adds a touch of involvement in the beginning to its readers.
A question allows the reader to join the discussion or even leave it. It works well in articles that directly address the reader and invite them to ponder on what you're asking.
- Use a bit of story-telling or drama like a scene .
An effective essay opening also dramatizes a situation from your article. Essays like personal declarations also work for economic essays as they work in literary essays that benefit from this method.
- Start economic essays with a quote.
Remember that if you're stuck on how to start an economic essay, the best way to go about it is to start with a quote. Like choosing a fact or statistic to introduce your essay, any quote you used should relate to the topic. Your quote isn't relevant if your reader has to go online to find out how it pertains to the rest of your essay. Pick another quote that you can explain in your text.
- State your economic thesis in question.
The simplest economic essay as suggested by economic assignment helpers starts with a thesis statement by starting your essay this way, you get straight to the point. It's like jumping into a pool instead of wading to the deep end and gradually and then plotting the body of the essay. Beginners generally follow the rule.
How Economics Assignment Sample Will Help You with Studies?
Economics is a subject that involves a wide variety of fields related to people, country, world, businesses, market, etc. This makes economics a dynamic study.
It is also one of the studies that are in constant change and growth on an everyday basis. The international dynamics of each country's economy affects the other.
Most of the time, it has been noticed that students pursuing a degree in this discipline lack the knowledge of the latest trends. As a result, they make shoddy assignments without the help from economics assignment helpers.
To outshine the business of economics. It is essential to refer to economic assignment samples . It Makes a list of emerging areas of economics on which most economics assignments are based.
Research studies are primarily based on the field. For example, sample case study assignments are used to collect quantitative data. Quantitative information is mainly derived from empirical evidence like surveys results or other secondary sources.
Observational methods collect quantitative data, such as surveys or other secondary sources. A sample case study is put together after deciding what data to collect and from whom. It has the maximum use in economics; each survey conducted on different subjects is added as an economic assignment sample used under other heads of study for reference.
A sample study is a name given to the data gathered in this manner. Many methods exist for selecting a sample and verifying the validity and credibility of various results. In economics, the study based on sample survey are available as economic assignment sample and they are imperative for statistically proven economic topics because:
- A sample is a subset of a larger population.
- For accurate results, a sample work-study based on actual people is preferred. It is based on research from every member of the study's population.
- The method requires a lot of time and effort to build a subset, but it's the best way to collect an economic assignment sample .
Online assignment experts also establish guiding principles for the selection of a sample to use in assignments:
If you're going to make a qualitative sample case study assignment, the mentors online suggest the following qualities:
- A sample should be representative of the population as a whole.
- It should have the same number of subgroups as the population.
- No one must be left out.
- It should be substantial enough to supply adequate study material and avoid making mistakes while learning.
- Representing a specific percentage of the population is not required.
- Make sure it's big enough so that your responses have a good shot at being generally correct.
- Sampling is always done to obtain representative data. Bias in research can also occur when doing a sample study.
A study's results can be skewed if the sample size is too small.
Bias occurs if a sample is not a representation of the general population.
For valid inferences to be drawn about the individual's reaction in general, a proper link between sample and population is necessary that is well explained online with economic assignment help.
Economics Assignment Helpers Train Scholars For:
- Understanding Economics. In discussing economics, the subject under discussion remains Business economics. It is a subfield of sociology.
- Economics focuses on the interplay between various variables, including market dynamics, supply and demand, consumer trends, taxation, and the broader investment environment.
- An economic analysis considers all the activities in a specific geographic area and how they affect their wealth. Another school of thought defines economics as the study of all economic activity inside a particular geographic area to improve the quality of life and well-being of the people. Studies are conducted using sample case studies that eventually upgrade as economic assignment samples .
When learners have questions on how to write an introduction to an economics assignment, Economic assignment helpers come forward to assist learners. Any economic assignment essay for academic submission follows the same pattern as would any academic essay submitted as a thesis or a dissertation. A quick look at how economic assignments is completed is based on the experience of the economic assignment helpers attached to the service providers to assist learners.
An Introduction of The Economic Essay or Dissertation Would Ideally Contain Eight Significant Steps That Are:
● Literature Review
● Methodology of Research
● Results and Analysis
● Table of contents
● Bibliography and references and
These core chapters contribute to a well-written and presentable dissertation. If you are looking for the most outstanding dissertation assistance that incorporates all of these chapters and features cohesively, the right place is the service provider, Online Assignment Expert.
When learners request for writing an introductory economic essay using an economic assignment sample, at Online Assignment Expert, the economic helpers match scholars with the expert of their choice, who holds authority in his field. It ensures that you receive professional service throughout your essay research or dissertation
Get your assignments done at WARP-SPEED. Get 50% OFF TOO Order Now
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment Please enter your comment
Name * Please enter your name
Email * Please enter your email
September 30, 2023
Explain the relationship between consumption and saving.
Solow Growth Model - Overview, Assumptions, and How to Solve
How to Conduct a Cost-benefit Analysis?
What is Production in Economics
Draw the Production Function of Bruno’s Firm
How do You Write an Economic Thesis?
Subscribe our newsletter & get information about latest courses.