ESL Worksheets - Learning English Video
All films may be watched online with subtitles, or downloaded with/without subtitles. The worksheets are freely photocopiable, and come with detailed teacher's notes.
- Chattypass Log out
Welcome to ESL Video!
Quizzes - english videos with quizzes.
- Low Intermediate
- High Intermediate
Free English YouTube videos with listening comprehension, grammar, and vocabulary quizzes.
Chattybots - speak english with ai.
- Beginning (A1)
- Low Intermediate (A2)
- Intermediate (B1)
- U.S. Citizenship
AI chatbots designed for concise speaking practice with English language learners.
Information about our free and premium services.
Projects & Collaborations
Friends Independent Study
The Real Canadian Songbook
International Teens Conversation Exchange (ITCE)
Engoo - 4 Free English Lessons.
Inclusivity in the art world
- Global Issues
This Speaking Class lesson lets students talk about art, inclusivity, and diversity through a variety of activities. Students watch and discuss a video, read a short text, answer questions, and brainstorm ideas.
Teach English using thought-provoking, engaging and topical lesson plans based on authentic materials . Provide high-quality ESL classes for adults , both online and offline.
Become a member to get more content
Subscribe to get access to professional, ready-to-use lesson plans in both digital and printable formats . Discover a variety of lesson types: Standard Lessons, Speaking Classes, Critical Reading Club worksheets and Flipped Classroom lesson plans.
Our latest lesson plans
Would you ever renovate a house?
In this ESL lesson about houses and renovation, students learn some useful vocabulary related to the topic, watch a video and talk about house renovations.
Business trips: fun or boring?
This lesson allows students to talk about business trips, learn some useful vocabulary, and have a lot of discussion and role-play.
If humans suddenly vanished…
In this CRC lesson, students read an article about what would happen if humans disappeared, learn new vocabulary, talk about hypothetical situations, and brainstorm more ideas.
Facts and myths about technology
This ESL lesson focuses on facts and myths about technology. Students learn some tech vocabulary, watch a video, discuss myths related to gadgets and do a quiz.
That’s a bit over the top!
This lesson focuses on business competition vocabulary through learning about unusual business ideas. Students learn useful phrases, watch a video, and discuss business cases.
Ways to relax
In this lesson about free time, students talk about the things they find stressful and what they do to relax. They also watch a video about an unusual pastime activity.
Working for big and small companies
In this ESL lesson about work experience, students discuss working for big and small companies, learn useful phrases to talk about what they learned at work and watch a video.
Solving cases with OSINT
In the lesson, students learn what open source intelligence is, work with vocabulary related to online activities and watch a part of a video.
Downsides of tourism
This speaking lesson focuses on talking about tourism and its problems. Students talk about travelling in general and tourism as an industry, watch a video and discuss solutions to the problems.
Mergers and acquisitions
In this lesson, students learn and practise some advanced Business English vocabulary. They also watch a video and talk about mergers and acquisitions.
From city to country
In this lesson about living in the country or a city, students learn some phrases, watch a video, and read a short article.
Browse lesson plans by topic
Looking for a job, prepositions, tv & cinema, games and role plays, past tenses, shopping & consumerism, diversity and stereotypes, subscribe to get premium content.
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website, personalize content and analyze website traffic. For these reasons, we may share your site usage data with our social media, and analytics partners. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
With the slider, you can enable or disable different types of cookies:, this website will:.
- Remember which cookies group you accepted
- Essential: Remember your cookie permission setting
- Essential: Allow session cookies
- Essential: Gather information you input into a contact forms, newsletter and other forms across all pages
- Essential: Keep track of what subscription you select to buy
- Essential: Authenticate that you are logged into your user account
This website won't:
- Remember your login details
- Functionality: Remember social media settings
- Functionality: Remember selected region and country
- Analytics: Keep track of your visited pages and interaction taken
- Analytics: Keep track about your location and region based on your IP number
- Analytics: Keep track of the time spent on each page
- Analytics: Increase the data quality of the statistics functions
- Advertising: Tailor information and advertising to your interests based on e.g. the content you have visited before. (Currently we do not use targeting or targeting cookies.
- Advertising: Gather personally identifiable information such as name and location
- Advertising: Use information for tailored advertising with third parties
- Advertising: Allow you to connect to social sites
- Advertising: Identify device you are using
- Essential: Keep track of what you input in a shopping cart
- Essential: Remember language version you selected
- Advertising: Allow you to connect to social sitesl Advertising: Identify device you are using
Username or Email Address