Wealth Management Malaysia
About FA Advisory
It is our goal to empower Malaysians to live financially secure lives, plan their retirement meaningfully and manage their wealth to realise their individual goals.
FA Advisory Sdn Bhd is a member of the Financial Alliance Group that has successfully established itself as a leading independent financial advisory force in Singapore, offering unbiased and purposeful financial advice to consumers and corporations.
FA Advisory Sdn Bhd works in close partnership with leading insurance companies as well as investment houses and platforms. The innovative use of scalable proprietary automated tools further enables the firm to sieve the best financial products for its clients, resulting in a more effective and efficient financial planning and processing for product implementation.
- Watch FA Advisory Corporate Video
“To be the guiding star in the eyes of our Clients, and the inspiration for the Financial Advisory industry in the region.”
Our achievements, we are a member of.
- Established as Uniplan Advisory Sdn Bhd, a boutique financial planning and financial advisory firm
- Moved into new headquarters at Menara 1 Mont Kiara
- Acquired Corporate Unit Trust Adviser (CUTA) & Corporate PRS Adviser (CPRA) license as well as Islamic Financial Advisory License, thus allowing the firm to provide full-fledged financial planning and advisory solutions.
- Official Launch of business as FA Advisory on 25/6/2014
- Operations extended business to Johor Bahru and Penang
- Expanded operations into Miri
- Conducted Healthy Wealthy Happy Life seminar in Penang
- Awarded 2nd Runner Up, Highest Group Insurance 2015 from Allianz Life
- Participated in FPAM Annual Signature Financial Planning Symposium
- Participated in MSA Life Insurance Conference
- Awarded 3rd Place – iFAST Rookie Of The Year 2017
- Awarded 2nd Place – iFAST Top CUTA Rep (Cash Management) 2017
- Awarded iFAST Most Progressive Award – Managed Portfolio Business
- Awarded 3rd Place – iFAST CUTA Of The Year 2017 (AUA)
- iFAST Global Wealth Advisers Symposium 2018 Qualifier
- Awarded 2nd Runner Up, Malaysia Financial Planner of the Year Award (MFPYA) 2020
- Awarded 2nd Place – iFAST Top Adviser (Bond) 2019 Achieved >25% growth in revenue in a pandemic year
- Expanded business to Sibu and Kota Kinabalu
- Received regulatory approval for the acquisition of Uniplan Advisory Sdn Bhd by Financial Alliance Group based in Singapore
- Changed name to FA Advisory Sdn Bhd
- Became a member of the Financial Alliance Group
- Hosted our inaugural Wealth Forum
- Extended business to Ipoh
- Team of 57 Consultants
- Crossed RM100mil AUA
- Awarded Employee Benefits – Peacock Award 2014 from Allianz Life
- Crossed RM220mil AUA
- Awarded Star Club Sapphire 2016 from Tokio Marine Insurans
- Awarded 1st & 3rd Place – iFAST Rookie Of The Year 2016
- Awarded 1st & 3rd Place – iFAST Top CUTA Rep (Cash Management) 2016
- Awarded 5th Place – iFAST Top CUTA Rep (AUA) 2016
- Awarded 3rd Place – iFAST CUTA Of The Year 2016 (AUA)
- iFAST Global Wealth Advisers Symposium 2017 Qualifier
- Celebrated 5th Year Anniversary of FA Advisory
- Team of 75 Consultants
- Crossed RM450 AUA
- Awarded Top Super Star – Financial Advisor from AIA Corporate Solutions
- Awarded Champion, Top Producer Award – Group Insurance (EB) from Great Eastern
- Awarded 3rd Place – iFAST CUTA Of The Year 2018 (AUA)
Get FREE Consultation
Looking to start planning your finances but have no idea where to start? Reach out to us now and get a free consultation. We will guide you through each step and answer any questions you may have for us.
- Disclosure & Disclaimer
- Personal Data & Privacy Notice (PDPA)
Copyright © 2013-2022 FA Advisory Sdn Bhd Co. All Rights Reserved.
There are unscrupulous parties misusing the Name & Logo of FA Advisory on social media to offer investment scheme promising high returns, with the intention to defraud.
We wish to clarify that, FA Advisory Sdn Bhd is a Licensed Financial Planning & Advisory Firm, and we DO NOT offer any guaranteed investment packages. We also DO NOT collect investment monies from clients directly. We only deal with licensed and legitimate investment products.
Jone Mowic Sdn Bhd was incorporated since 2004. Our company is pioneered and leaded by Mr. Jone Cheong and his dedicated team. He had more than 20 years of experience in financial service field and countless achievements which perform by him.
Our agency builds up by more than 40 financial experts to provide “one stop” financial solution with well recognized financial products and services to our valued clients. We are financial planning specialist and actively involved in life planning, risk management, estate planning, mortgage loan, retirement planning and etc.
Hi, I’m Jone
Financial Service Experts with 20+ Years Experience.
2020 Court of the Table (COT) Achiever
15 years Million Dollars Agency
10 years Million Dollars Round Table
Great Supreme Producer Club (Platinum)
20 years Qualified Supremacy Excellence Award
To create long-term, trusted financial advisory relationship and strive to provide financial peace of mind by delivering tailored objective advice designed to give clients the confidence to pursue their own passion, dream and passion
- M omentous and market driven in the financial planning industry
- O bserving and listening to the needs & interests of our clients
- W orking together with love & care in unity
- I ntegrated professional wealth advisory services provider
- C ommitted & credible in achieving financial goals of our esteem clients
Purchasing insurance to protect oneself and one's member from future financial difficulties.
Protect ourselves and the things we value, such as home, cars and our valuables from the financial impact of risks.
If you want to set yourself up for a comfortable future, it is essential to plan your retirement.
Determining how an individual's assets will be preserved, managed and distributed after death or in the event they become incapacitated. Understand the legal procedures.
Consult you the most suitable mortgage loan from financial institution which suit you the best.
Advice clients in building a well diversified unit trust investment portfolio after considering their risk tolerance and time horizon.
We seek for candidates who are looking for a BUSINESS Opportunity. Candidates must be keen in financial planning / wealth planning. Candidates with financial background are welcome to apply.
I am happy to have an internship here. During the internship, I can learn a lot of knowledge. The environment also very comfortable. The people are also friendly and patient. - Jessica (TARC) -
I get the chance to explore my potential and sharing tons of great ideas with amazing people. This internship also taught me that “There is never too late to start up your own career, unless you never tried.” -Jasmine (Inti College Penang) -
我学到了许多在大学没有学到的理财知识。每一个人在internship一定有满满的收获，而我最大的收获就是心态上的转变。以前的自己遇到问题总是先想 “自己应该不行” ，在这里实习学到了真正的企业家精神，永远都在为遇到的难题找方法。Try again - Fail - Try again - Until mission complete - June (Xiamen University) -
LOW CHOON CHOON
NG SHYI WEN
+016 – 716 5433 （JB) +017 – 463 3636 (PG) +012 – 618 4218 (KL)
25-01, Jalan Rosmerah 2/8, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru.
Bukit Mertajam Office: 2A, Tingkat 1, Medan Seri Impian 2, Pusat Perniagaan Seri Impian, 14000 BM
Penang Office: 23C, Medan Angsana, Bandar Baru Air Itam,11500 Ayer Itam, Penang
KL Office: 6-4 Tingkat 3, Jalan SP2/4, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
- About Max Wealth
- Student Recognition Night
- How to construct a Workable Financial Plan
- From Pushing Sales to an Advisory Approach
- Planning for Buy-Sell and Business Succession
- Family Trust Planning – Different Ways To Do It
- Why CFP is Important?
- Course Fee & Outline
- Entry Requirements
- CFP Timetable
- IFP Course Fee
- IFP Timetable
About Islamic Financial Planner (IFP)
The Islamic Financial Planner (IFP) is a training and certification programme designed especially for professionals and executives serving the retail segment of the Islamic financial market. This programme is a joint collaboration between Islamic Banking and Finance Institute Malaysia (IBFIM) and the Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM). IFP has obtained Full Accreditation status by the Finance Accreditation Agency (FAA).
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Islamic Financial Planner (IFP) is designed especially for professionals and personnel serving the retail segment of the Islamic financial products and growing demands of discerning Muslim retail clientele call for higher standards of competency and ethical practice of financial planning professionals. Equip yourself with enhanced knowledge in the personal financial advisory space.
- Module 1 – Shariah & Major Components of Islamic Financial Planning
- Module 2 – Islamic Risk Management, Estate & Waqf Planning
- Module 3 – Islamic Investment, Retirement, Zakat & Tax Planning
- Module 4 – Islamic Financial Plan Construction & Professional Responsibilities
Full Fledged (all Modules)
- Minimum requirement: Degree in any field
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) holders
- Other professional certificates e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Islamic Finance Professional (CIFP) or equivalent with 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline with 5 years of minimum experience in Islamic financial services industry.
BENEFITS OF ISLAMIC FINANCIAL PLANNER
As an Islamic Financial Planner, with the complete knowledge, they are able to guide clients through the comprehensive financial planning process. advise clients on how they may achieve their financial goals according to Shariah requirement and Al-Falah. implement and monitor the holistic financial plan for the client.
IFP qualification is recognized:
By the SC for Capital Market Services Representative’s License for financial planning
By BNM for Financial Adviser’s Representative license.
The SIDC has also approved the IFP as a CPE-recognised professional qualification.
If you require any further information on CFP Course, please do not hesitate to contact us .
Sign in with Google
Powered by wp-glogin.com
Create a new account
Thank you for submitting enrollment request to us. A copy of enrollment form had been sent to your email address.
Thanks for getting in touch! We had received your email. Our team will look into your inquiry and get back to you at our soonest.
CFP CERT TM Certification Program Enrollment Terms and Conditions
- All packages: Modular Payment Mode. Fees are subjected to change every year. Any deferment or advance payment will be required to top up the difference in course fee. Advance payment that is not utilized within 3 academic years or 6 semesters will be forfeited. Max Wealth Education Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to reject any application.
- Super Early Bird Promotion : Only for those enrolled under Standard Package and settled full payment before 15th December or 31st May for the following semester. Optional Module/Workshop: NO super early bird discount
- Early Bird Promotion : Only for those enrolled under Standard Package and settled full payment before 15th January or 30th June for the following semester. Optional Module/Workshop: NO super early bird discount.
- EPF Withdrawals: All EPF withdrawals are not eligible for Super Early Bird / Early Bird promotion except for those who pay first and then file in request for EPF withdrawal letter.
Terms and Condition
- All packages: Modular Payment Mode. Fee changes every year. Any deferment or advance payment will be required to top up the difference in course fee. Advance payment that is not utilized within 3 academic years or 6 semesters will be forfeited. Max Wealth Education Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to reject any application.
- Super Early Bird Promotion : Only for those enrolled under Standard Package and settled full payment before 15th December or 31st May for the following semester. Optional Module/Workshop: NO super early bird discount.
- All fees stated here are valid only until 31st December 2019. This application form will not valid after the said date.
- All deferments require 1 week notice in writing prior to commencement date or else RM450 resit fee will be imposed.
- All replacement classes are subject to availability and require 1 week advance notice in writing or else RM30 per day fee will be imposed. Replacement class cannot be carried forward to the next semester.
Payment & Refund Policy
(A) Payment of Fees
- All fees must be paid in full on or before the commencement date of the course. A late payment penalty charge of 5% will be imposed on ALL late payment.
- Learning members will be barred from attending classes and/or assessments if fees remain unpaid.
(B) Refund of Fees
- All fees paid are NOT refundable unless the course does not commerce or the candidate’s application is rejected by Max Wealth Education Sdn Bhd. Once the course commenced, the course fee is considered fully consumed.
- All withdrawals must be in writing at least 5 working days prior to the commencement date or full refund, penalty fee of RM200 will apply. Once the course has commenced, if candidate wishes to withdraw, he/she must write in within 10 working days from the commencement date of the course, only 50% of course fee will be refunded less penalty fee of RM200. Strictly no refund for ‘No Show’ or withdrawal after 10 working days from the commencement date.
All withdrawals are subject to a penalty fee of RM200 per module. Candidates are advised to contact Max Wealth Education Sdn Bhd staff in writing as soon as the situation for withdrawal arises, stating reason for withdrawal. Proof may be required.
Learn more about
Corporate advisory, employee benefits program, general insurance, cash management solutions, corporate private retirement scheme, your financial bridge for life, vka wealth planners sdn bhd.
VKA Wealth Planners is Malaysia’s fastest growing financial planning firm licensed by Securities Commission and Approved by Bank Negara Malaysia.
VKA operational headquarters located at the IOI Boulevard in Puchong Jaya, and the VKA Financial Group’s regional centers include Klang, Kota Bahru, Penang, Johor Bharu, Batu Pahat, Miri, Sibu and Kota Kinabalu.
As Malaysia’s Top Choice Financial Planning Firm, VKA Financial Group specialise in:
- Personal Financial Planning
- SMI/SME & Corporate Financial Advisory
- Wealth Management & Family Office Advisory
- Employee Benefits & Talent Retention Program
- Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) Advisory
Latest Articles & News
AKRU DAN VKA MENANDATANGANI MOU UNTUK MEWUJUDKAN HUBUNGAN KOPERASI
AKRU DAN VKA MENANDATANGANI MOU UNTUK MEWUJUDKAN HUBUNGAN KOPERASI 6 Januari 2023 — Kuala Lumpur – Akru Now Sdn. Bhd. (Akru) dan VKA Wealth Planners …
AKRU AND VKA WEALTH PLANNERS SIGN MOU TO ESTABLISH COOPERATIVE RELATIONSHIP
AKRU AND VKA WEALTH PLANNERS SIGN MOU TO ESTABLISH COOPERATIVE RELATIONSHIP 30 December 2022 — Kuala Lumpur – AKRU Now Sdn. Bhd. (Akru) and VKA …
AKRU 与 VKA 签备忘录
Your Financial Bridge For Life
For personal, for corporate, for premier wealth, stay connected.
Beware of Scam
- All Listings
- Top 10 Best Accounting Software
- Top 10 Best Audit Firm
- Top 10 Best Developer
- Top 10 Best International School
- Top 10 Best German Companies
- Top 10 Best Hospital
- Top 10 Best Hotels
- Top 10 Best Travel Agency
- Top 10 Best Skincare Brands
- Top 10 Best Mining Companies
- Top 10 Best Plantation Company
- Top 10 Best Cardiologist [Heart Specialist]
- Top 10 Best University
Top 10 Best Insurance Companies In Johor, Malaysia
- June 22, 2023
Best Insurance Companies In Johor – Insurance is an important part of financial planning that can help protect individuals and businesses against unexpected events. In Johor, Malaysia, there are many insurance companies offering a wide range of insurance products and services to meet the needs of consumers. In this article, we will explore some of the top insurance companies in Johor and provide detailed information on each of them.
Best Insurance Companies In Johor
1)Allianz Malaysia Berhad : Allianz Malaysia Berhad is a leading insurance company in Malaysia, providing a wide range of insurance products and services. They offer insurance solutions for individuals and businesses, including life insurance, general insurance, and health insurance. Their products are designed to provide comprehensive coverage and financial protection for their customers.
Address : Ground Floor, Lot 72-73, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia Website : https://www.allianz.com.my/
2)AIA Malaysia: AIA Malaysia is a leading insurance company in Malaysia that offers a range of insurance products and services, including life insurance, health insurance, and personal accident insurance. They are committed to providing their customers with quality insurance products and services to help them achieve financial security.
Address : Level 15, Menara AIA, No. 99, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Website : https://www.aia.com.my/en/index.html
3)Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad: Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad is a leading insurance company in Malaysia that offers a range of insurance products and services, including life insurance, health insurance, and investment-linked plans. They are committed to helping their customers achieve financial security and peace of mind.
Address: Level 11, Menara Prudential, 10 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Website: https://www.prudential.com.my/en/
4)Great Eastern Life Assurance (Malaysia) Berhad : Great Eastern Life Assurance (Malaysia) Berhad is a leading insurance company in Malaysia that offers a range of insurance products and services, including life insurance, health insurance, and investment-linked plans. They are committed to providing their customers with comprehensive insurance coverage and financial security.
Address: Great Eastern Life Assurance (Malaysia) Berhad, Menara Great Eastern, 303 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Website : https://www.greateasternlife.com/my/en/index.html
5)Zurich Insurance Malaysia Berhad: Zurich Insurance Malaysia Berhad is a leading insurance company in Malaysia that offers a range of insurance products and services, including life insurance, general insurance, and takaful. They are committed to providing their customers with quality insurance products and services to help them achieve financial security.
Address : Menara Zurich, No. 12, Jalan Dewan Bahasa, 50460 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Website : https://www.zurich.com.my/en
6)Hong Leong Assurance Berhad : Hong Leong Assurance Berhad is a leading insurance company in Malaysia that offers a range of insurance products and services, including life insurance, health insurance, and general insurance. They are committed to providing their customers with comprehensive insurance coverage and financial security.
Address : Level 16, Menara Hong Leong, No. 6, Jalan Damanlela, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Website : https://www.hla.com.my/en/index.html
7)Etiqa Insurance Berhad: Etiqa Insurance Berhad is a leading insurance company in Malaysia that offers a range of insurance products and services, including life insurance, general insurance, and takaful. They are committed to providing their customers with comprehensive insurance coverage and financial security.Address: Level 19, Menara Etiqa No. 3, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Website: https://www.etiqa.com.my/
8)Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd: Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd is a leading insurance company in Malaysia that offers life insurance products and services. They are committed to providing their customers with a comprehensive range of protection and savings solutions to help them achieve their financial goals and secure their future.
Address : Menara Tokio Marine Life, No. 189, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Website: https://www.tokiomarine.com/my/en/personal/life-insurance.html
9)AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad: AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a leading insurance company in Malaysia that offers a range of general insurance products and services, including motor insurance, travel insurance, and personal accident insurance. They are committed to providing their customers with quality insurance products and services to help them protect their assets and achieve financial security.
Address : Ground Floor, Wisma Boustead, 71, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Website : https://www.axa.com.my/
10)AmGeneral Insurance Berhad: AmGeneral Insurance Berhad is a leading insurance company in Malaysia that offers a range of general insurance products and services, including motor insurance, travel insurance, and personal accident insurance. They are committed to providing their customers with quality insurance products and services to help them protect their assets and achieve financial security.
Address: Level 18, Menara AmAssurance, No. 1, Jalan Lumut, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Website: https://www.amgeneralinsurance.com.my/
Best Insurance For Companies In Johor Near Me
Conclusion: In conclusion, Johor is home to many reputable insurance companies that provide a wide range of insurance products and services to meet the needs of consumers. These companies are committed to providing quality insurance coverage and financial security to their customers, and they have a strong presence in the Malaysian insurance market. Whether you are looking for life insurance, general insurance, or health insurance, there is an insurance company in Johor that can provide you with the coverage you need. It is important to do your research and choose a company that best meets your needs and budget.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Study with us
Islamic Financial Planner
Upcoming ce workshops, global market outlook and the acceleration of de-dollarisation by james chin, investing your money the right way by ng ka hoe, introduction to algorithmic trading: building your trading bot by pauline yong, members' database, ifp certificant.
Employee Financial Wellness
Financial Planning Standards Board
Contact with our professionals
Submit form, call us +603-7954 9500, get in touch on social media.
- +603 – 7954 9500
- [email protected]
- Unit 305, Block A, Phileo Damansara I, Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara, 46350 Petaling Jaya.
- Smart Investor
- Money Compass (English)
- Money Compass (Chinese)
- Money Compass (Bahasa)
© 2024 All Rights Reserved | Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
- Terms & Conditions
REGISTERED FINANCIAL PLANNER (RFP) - Your Pathway to Professionalism
About Shariah Registered Financial Planner (Shariah RFP)
In line with the national agenda to make Malaysia the Islamic Financial Centre and to promote advancement in Islamic transactions and businesses; MFPC has developed Shariah RFP Programme as a practical professional programme for practitioners to equip themselves with Takaful and Islamic financial planning principles and knowledge.
Y.B Dato’ Seri Mohamed Khaled Bin Nordin, Minister of Higher Education launched the Shariah RFP Programme on 21st August 2008. The Shariah RFP designation is recognized by Bank Negara Malaysia as an approved qualification for the Financial Advisor’s Licence.
Importance of the Shariah RFP Programme
- To increase and enhance the pool of Islamic Capital Market expertise through training and education.
- To provide an understanding of the influence of Shariah in the business context and prepare graduates to hold key positions in the Islamic Finance and Takaful Industries.
- To provide an international benchmark qualification that will equip candidates with a practical understanding of Islamic Financial Planning.
- To introduce more competitive and innovative Islamic financial products and services.
- To increase the awareness of Malaysia’s Islamic Financial Planning on the domestic and international levels.
RFP Programme Module
Methods of Study
There will be two methods of study allowed:
1. Self-study with examination
2. Course with lectures and examination (Physical & Online)
Upon enrolment for either method of study, a complete set of textbooks /course materials will be given for each and every module.
The text materials used will meet the high standards set by the Certification and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Board of the MFPC. Candidates will be tested on both the academic and practitioner’s aspects of each module to ensure that RFP designees are those who are trained to perform the task of financial planning in the real world.
Difference Between Self-study and Lectured Courses :-
- The availability of the two methods of study gives greater flexibility and choice to cater to the differing needs of the students throughout the country.
- Self-study is an approach where the student is allowed to study on his own and complete his studies at his own pace. As for the lecture-mode of study, it allows for interactions and exchange of ideas through feedback, discussions and case studies.
- All lecturers are certified by the Certification and CPD Board. The course will be conducted by Education Providers approved by the MFPC.
Click here to download PDF
Click here to register
For further assistance, please contact the Education Department at 03-62035899 or email to [email protected] .
- Accounting, Finance and Banking
TOP 10 ACCOUNTING, FINANCE AND BANKING COURSES IN JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA
List of available Accounting, Finance and Banking Courses in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
The Accounting, Finance and Banking courses in Johor Bahru are provided by the following institutes:
- United Vision Academy, Johor Bahru
- Sunway College, Johor Bahru
- Advance Professional Training and Consultancy, Johor Bahru
- FMM Institute, Johor Bahru
- RPI College, Johor Bahru
- KTS College, Johor Bahru
- L&Co Plt., Johor Bahru
- KTC Education Group, Johor Bahru
- New Horizons Malaysia, Johor Bahru
- CitiPro Institute, Johor Bahru
Also, check out all Accounting, Finance and Banking Courses from all over Malaysia .
- Online Accounting, Finance and Banking Courses
The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course
Learn To Trade The Stock Market. #1 Trading course. Inc: Technical Analysis, Candlesticks, Stocks, Day Trading +++
- Price $99.99
- Duration 9h 29m
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
The aim of ACCA is to offer itself as the first choice of qualification to individuals seeking a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
- Price Inquire Now
- Duration Please Inquire
- Location Johor Bahru
- Contact Now
ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA)
The ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA) programme is fast-tracked and prepares you for the ACCA Qualification with financial accounting and management accounting knowledge.
- Duration Please Enquire
Finance For Non-finance Manager (For Middle Level Management)
Finance for Non-finance Manager course is offered by Advance Professional Training and Consultancy. Our mission is to conduct training programmes are practically orientated, carefully researched and updated, and presented with case studies wherever possible.
- Location Taman Daya, Johor Bahru
(MC) Trade Risk And Fraud Management
(MC) Trade Risk and Fraud Management training is offered by FMM Institute. FMM Institute believes in lifelong learning. The range of Certificate programmes offered provides the opportunity for working personnel to gain qualifications to upgrade themselves for career advancements.
SAGE UBS Computerised Accounting
This course covers the basic accounting principles involved in the recording and bookkeeping of business transactions.
Sage UBS Computurised Accounting
Sage UBS is the first choice of accounting software for small and medium-sized companies looking to manage their accounts and financial effects in a professional way.
- Duration 48 Hours
If you are studying CPA or you are persuing your dream to be a Chartered Accountant / Tax Agent / Auditor, our company will definitely one of your best choice! We provide various of study supports and the provision of suitable practical experience.
ACCA-GBS (Global Business Services) Program
ACCA GBS focuses on 3 skills level papers of ACCA qualification (ACCA Level 1).
- Location Ulu Tiram, Johor Bahru
QuickBooks training is essential for small business owners and those pursuing careers in administration or finance. QuickBooks training from New Horizons Kuala Lumpur can help you obtain the skills you need to stand out to employers and manage finances with confidence.
Association of Chartered Certified (ACCA)
Our program is designed to fit your busy schedule while providing high-quality education and boosting your professional skills.
Important Legal Notice: Coursetakers.com participates in Affiliate Programs and this page contains affiliate links. Coursetakers is compensated for referring users to these companies.
- Upload Your Courses
- How It Works
- Coursetakers News
- Coursetakers News - UAE
- Delivery and Refund Policy
Get in touch with all the institutes
Claim this institute profile.
February 12, 2024
The College for Financial Planning ® —a Kaplan Company Releases 2024 Survey of Financial Planning Professionals’ Views on Issues Ranging from Job Satisfaction to DEI to AI
Centennial, CO (February 12, 2024) — The College for Financial Planning—a Kaplan Company has released its 2024 Survey of Trends , which explores the diverse experiences, interests, and viewpoints of professionals in the financial services industry*. Among the highlights of the survey, which included responses from nearly 1,000 CFP ® certificants and graduates of the College’s professional designation and graduate degree programs:
Top Reasons for Pursuing a Financial Services Career: 33% joined their financial services profession due to a desire to help others manage their finances and take control of their retirement; 14% joined due to their interest in investing, wealth management, and finances; 12% were referred to the industry by others, including friends, family, and colleagues; 9% joined due to its opportunity for advancement and earning potential, or because the opportunity arose; and 7% previously worked in a career adjacent to financial services that naturally led them to the profession.
Diversity: 54% of financial planners believe that the industry is doing the right amount to support Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) efforts; 23% say it’s doing too little; 22% say it’s doing too much. Those who believe the industry is doing too little say it is mainly because they still see a lack of representation within the industry.
Advent of Artificial Intelligence: According to respondents, the rise of artificial intelligence/robo-advisors is the biggest single challenge facing the financial planning industry in the next five years. Respondents believe that AI/robo-advisors will lead to misinformation and a decline in the demand for financial planners as the robo-advisors will be able to provide their services at little to no cost.
Career Satisfaction: Approximately 8 in 10 of those surveyed believe their company’s financial education and training programs are critical to helping employees feel career satisfaction and for retaining and engaging employees.
Confidence: On average, 80% of surveyed respondents report becoming more confident in speaking with clients after earning their most recent financial credential, with CFP ® certificants the highest among the graduates at 91%.
"The College for Financial Planning is committed to providing professionals with the most up-to-date insights and knowledge and supporting their career growth at every stage. It is through initiatives like our Trend Survey that we continue to build a strong and informed financial planner community," said Dirk Pantone, president of the College, which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. “The financial planning sector undergoes constant change, yet a consistent factor persists: Success for those who are a part of it, whether they are just starting off in a career or a tenured professional, hinges on financial education. As these survey results demonstrate, financial education can lead to increases in confidence, technical knowledge, and soft skills — all of which are necessary for better serving clients and helping them attain their goals.”
The full report with additional results and analysis can be found on the College’s website .
To schedule an interview about the survey results, contact Russell Schaffer at [email protected] .
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Center for Financial Planning, Inc. owns and licenses the certification marks CFP ® , CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ , and CFP ® (with plaque design) in the United States to Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., which authorizes individuals who successfully complete the organization’s initial and ongoing certification requirements to use the certification marks.
*The survey was sent to recent graduates of the CFFP’s own CFP ® Certification Professional Education Program, each of its 11 professional designation programs, and its Master of Science degree programs. From June through August 2023, 951 respondents completed the survey, although not all of them answered every question.
About the College for Financial Planning ® —a Kaplan Company
Founded in 1972, the College for Financial Planning ® —A Kaplan Company provides accessible and flexible degree, non-degree, and continuing professional education programs to students nationwide. Shortly after its founding, the College introduced the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ certification, which is now the world's most recognized and respected financial planning credential with more than 95,000 certified professionals. The College for Financial Planning is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. More than 200,000 students have graduated from the College’s programs. For more information, visit www.cffp.edu .
Russell Schaffer [email protected] (917) 822-8190 X (formerly Twitter) : @KaplanEdNews
Press Release Archive
Kaplan Named to Fast Company’s 2023 “Brands That Matter” List
Kaplan’s All Access License Named to Tech & Learning’s Best for 2023 List, Citing Its Ability to Expand Opportunities
The college for financial planning®—a kaplan company releases 2024 survey of financial planning professionals.
Kaplan Earns 2024 Great Place To Work Certification™
Kaplan’s $20K Tuition Sweepstakes Winner is Georgia Tech Student Emily Conn, a Future Doctor of America
Kaplan Survey: College Admissions Officers Think It’s OK to Visit Applicants’ Social Media, But Most Don’t
Kaplan Survey: Law Schools Concerned about Class Diversity, Amid Affirmative Action Ban Fallout
Kaplan Survey: Most Colleges and Universities Take Laissez Faire Approach Towards Use of GenAI in Admissions
Dr. Wendy Labat Planning Triple Success in 2024
Fayetteville, GA, USA - February 16, 2024 - Dr. Wendy Labat, an esteemed entrepreneur, best-selling author, award-winning tv producer, business strategist, and international speaker is set to captivate audiences in 2024 with her multiple project releases. Season 3 of her highly acclaimed TV show, "Financial Cures with Dr. Wendy Labat," is anticipated to deliver an enriching experience, with valuable tools to empower viewers to level up their financial success.
Tune in live every Tuesday at 11 AM (EST) at watch.zondratv.com for a dynamic exploration of financial insights poised to elevate personal and business finances to new heights. The first two seasons of "Financial Cures with Dr. Wendy Labat" are available for streaming at www.FinCures.com .
In addition to filming Season 3 of her award-winning global TV show, Dr. Labat announces the release of her third book of the best-selling The Financial Cures Book Series , "Protect Your Financial Health," in the 4th quarter of 2024. The first 2 books of the best-selling series, "Diagnose Your Financial Health," and "Optimize Your Financial Health" are available on Amazon and wherever books are sold.
Additionally, Dr. Labat introduces an addition to her Financial Cures System®, "6 Ways to Stop Hemorrhaging Money Masterclass." This comprehensive 6-week program is designed to empower individuals with the knowledge, tools, and resources needed to unlock their billionaire mindset, take control of their finances, make their money work for them, acquire the proper protection to prevent financial ruin, create generational wealth, become financially free, and live the life they desire.
Enroll in the "6 Ways to Stop Hemorrhaging Money Masterclass" at https://academy.thefinancialcures.com/order?ct=41341f65-ad6e-4d09-b432-bb30f1630745 .
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Labat at www.TheFinancialCures.com .
About Dr. Wendy Labat
Dr. Wendy Labat, The Financial Healer, is an award-winning entrepreneur, business strategist, and international speaker. Dr. Labat is the CEO of The Financial Cures LLC, an MWBE. She is the creator of The Financial Cures System®, a results-based program for financial mastery. Dr. Labat is the best-selling author of The Financial Cures Book Series: Diagnose Your Financial Health and Optimize Your Financial Health . She is an award-winning producer and host of the global streaming production of Financial Cures with Dr. Wendy Labat.
Dr. Labat is the Founder and CEO of Ascend Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 organization established to empower disadvantaged women to realize their dreams of entrepreneurship. She is also the founder and CEO of the Financial Health Awareness Foundation, which was created to shed light on the importance of financial health. Dr. Wendy Labat has her Doctor of Administration (DBA) in Entrepreneurship and over four decades of experience as an entrepreneur.
"When you think right, speak right, and do right, things will flow right to optimize your financial health." -Dr. Wendy Labat- -The Financial Healer-
We've detected unusual activity from your computer network
To continue, please click the box below to let us know you're not a robot.
Why did this happen?
For inquiries related to this message please contact our support team and provide the reference ID below.