What's Your Question?
Common Health and Safety Policies in the Workplace
The purpose of health and safety policies in the workplace, as set by OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health Administration), are six-fold:
- To prevent injuries and illnesses arising from the workplace
- To improve compliance with relevant regulations and laws
- To reduce the associated costs, such as compensation
- To engage workers
- To enhance workers’ social responsibility
- To increase productivity in the workplace and streamline operations
However, the basic idea is simple: To prevent, rather than to react to, hazards in the workplace.
Some common health and safety policies, or core approaches to occupational health and safety, are outlined below—with respect to the areas they pertain to.
A commitment to employee health and safety should come from the very top levels of management. A policy to share that commitment with employees through comprehensive health and safety information should be adopted. This means putting in place a clear health and safety plan template. In other words, employees should be aware of management’s expectations and responsibilities, in accordance with OSHA guidelines. Managers at all levels should also provide resources to promote employee health and safety, allowing everyone in the company to follow suit.
It is important that workers are involved in setting goals, identifying and reporting hazards and tracking progress generally. This will help to ensure that employees are proactive about understanding their responsibilities and, importantly, the reasoning behind them. Of course, they should also be fully aware of how to fulfill their responsibilities, including the resources available to help them do so.
It’s also important to have a clear policy of openness for reporting incidents and an easy means by which to do so. For that reason, any obstacles should be removed.
Hazard Identification, Assessment, Prevention and Control
In addition to a policy of assessing existing hazards, there should be clear procedures for identifying and evaluating risks on an ongoing basis. To this end, employers and employees should cooperate effectively to devise appropriate measures for controlling hazards in the workplace.
Over time, it’s also important to periodically assess the usefulness of these procedures and policies. Evaluation should be part of the plan, as should verify that the plan is actually being followed.
Education and Training
A policy of health and safety training is integral to any overall plan. Initial and periodic health and safety quizzes are one means by which this can be accomplished. In particular, such quizzes can be useful to promote awareness of how to recognize hazards in the workplace. They can also help management to assess where there may be room for improvement. The idea is to ensure that all employees understand how the program works, and what their specific responsibilities are.
Coordination and Communication Between Worksites
Where a company operates multiple worksites, it’s especially important for the host employer and all contract employers to coordinate on planning. A policy should be set up to schedule meetings to identify and resolve health and safety issues. Equally, workers from both parties should be informed (and assessed for their knowledge of) hazards at each of the worksites they may work at.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Unit 3 Health and Safety at HSC Workplace Sample Assignment
In today’s scenario the employers have understood their responsibilities and duties towards the health and safety of their employees and customer at their workplace. This has made them to create effective health and safety policies. This connects the employees with the employers with a sense of attachment and loyalty. In this assignment we will discuss about the health and safety policies, their implementation and effect on the employees about this healthy and safe working environment which results in the better working styles and outcomes for the organisation.
At any workplace, the employer has a responsibility of taking health and social care of the employees along with the visitors at their premises like the suppliers and the customers. Therefore, in 1974 a Health and Safety act was implemented in United Kingdom which is a primary piece of legislation related to the work related health and safety of the employees. (niDirect Government Services, n.d.)
1.1 Update of the heath and policy manual at the workplace
Here it is required to update the health and safety manual of our workplace. By keeping the legislation ion mind, the manual for the work place is constructed. Employer’s Duties: Under Section 8, the employer at the workplace has a certain duties towards the safety of health of the employee. The organisation will take care of:
- Provision of the safe workplace with the usage of safe plant and equipment.
- Provision of the proper training to the employees regarding the health and safety.
- Prevention of any improper behaviour which can put the safety and welfare of the employees at risk.
- Provision of proper and protective clothes and equipment at work.
- Appointment of a competent person as a safety officer of the organisation.
Employee’s Duties: There are certain duties which are set out under section 13 for employees and the organisation will take care of:
- To take care of their health and care while working in the workplace.
- Should not consume drugs or alcohol at the workplace.
- They should not involve in the improper behaviour that can endanger others and themselves.
- If they see any defect in the equipment they use, they need to directly report about it.
- If the employer asked them to undergo under any medication or assessment, they need to understand that.
Risk assessment and safety statement: Under the safety and welfare Act 2005, the employer of the organisation needs to carry out a risk assessment which will include all the hazards present in the workplace, identify the risk arising from those hazards and plan the steps to deal with those hazards. They need to make the statement as well that contains the details of the people responsible for the safety issues at the workplace. The employees should be given these statements and regular reviews should be done by the employer. Protective equipment and measures: The employer needs to tell the about all the risks that occur while wearing or working on the equipment in the workplace. The employer needs todeliver proper training to the employees before using any risky equipment and will provide all safety wears like clothing, headgear, footwear, gloves eyewear if necessary. In the same time the employee needs to take care of their own safety while using the risky equipment. Reporting accidents: All the accidents at the work place should be reported to the employer and the employer will take charge and responsibility that the accident is not repeated. If the employee is missing for three consecutive days, the employer should consider him as missing and report for him. Health and safety leave: Proper provision of maternity leave for the pregnant employees should be carried out in a separate risk assessment. If there are certain risks with the pregnancy, the employee should move out or removed. If both the cases are not possible, the employee should be given special leave till maternity. Health and cleanliness: Proper cleanliness, temperature, ventilation should be provided so that the employees are physically fit to perform at the work place. Health and safety and young people: The employees under 18 years should be considered in a different risk assessment and should be carried out before the employment of the young people and if the risk can arise due to the lack of experience, the young people should not be employed. Bullying: If there is any report regarding the bullying among the employees, the employer should establish proper procedures for dealing with such reports because ignoring such reports can damage the employee. Harassment: Considering the employment equity act 1998-2011, the employer should be obliged to play compensation if there is any incident of harassing the employee on the basis of civil status, gender, age, family status, community, religion or disability. Violence at the workplace: Proper safeguards should be applied in the workplace for elimination of any incident regarding violence at the workplace. The possibility of the violence should be considered in the risk assessment and handed over to the employees. Victimisation: The employee should not be victimised for utilising his own rights such as making complaints under safety and health legislation. (Citizens Information, n.d.)
1.2 The responsibilities for management of health and safety in relation to organisational structures
The management id completely responsible for the monitor and ensure that all the employees are trained for health and safety issues that can take place while working on the workplace this includes the proper cleanliness and placement of the risky equipment at their safe and designated place. Monogram of health and safety issues: Top management: The top management is responsible for providing all the safety trainings to the employees and purchasing all the equipment and planning the safety policies at the work place. Mid- Level Management: They take care that all the employees are aware of the safety policies and have direct contacts with them for monitoring them closely. Employees: They follow all the security policies and report to the managers if there is any risk of hazards or faulty equipment in the workplace. Safety Consultants: They are hired by the organisation for training the employees installing the equipment that can create hazards and informing the top management regarding the laws and regulations of health and safety at the workplace. (Dozier, 2013) This report is a clear picture of the health and safety measures taken at our organisation and the responsibilities of all the level of managers for taking care that it is implemented properly in the organisation.
For complete solution of this unit, order from Assignment Help
Delivery in day(s): 4
- Number of views: 535
- PRICE : £90.00
Share this Solution
Computing Skills Assignment Help
Delivery in day(s): 5
Organisational Behaviour Assignment Help
Delivery in day(s): 3
Business Law Assignment
International Management Assignment Help
Business Law Assignment Help
Unit 3 Health and Safety in HSC Workplace Assignment - Aveon Health
Delivery in day(s): 2
Unit 3 Health and Safety in HSC Assignment
Principles of Health and Social Care Practice Assignment
Unit 3 Health and Safety legislations in HSC Assignment
Unit 3 Health and Safety in HSC Workplace Assignment Solution
Unit 3 Health and Safety in HSC Workplace Assignment
- Unit 3 Health and Safety in HSC Workplace
Unit 6 Business Decision Making Assignment Help
Business Strategy Assignment Solutions
Managing Business Activities to Achieve Results Assignment Help
External Business Environment Assignment Help
Contemporary Issues in Travel and Tourism Assignment Help
Business Environment Assignment - British Airways
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Health and safety assignment
Helen Bridgewater Develop Health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in Health and Social Care or children and young people settings. Learning Outcome 1 1. Explain the legislative framework for health, safety and risk management in work setting. Health and Safety at work act (HSW Act) The Act was introduced in 1974 and is the main piece of the health and safety legislation in Great Britain. Before this Act was introduced, health and safety with regards to workplaces tended to be industry-specific, and was largely reactive instead of proactive, meaning that new legislation was only introduced after a serious accident had taken place. Prior to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 being introduced, existing health and safety legislation concentrated more on ensuring that the equipment being used was safe, rather than raising the awareness of employees to work safely and take responsibility for occupational health and safety. Although the Act is dated 1974, it is still current. The health and safety at Work Act 1974 is an enabling Act, allowing further laws (regulations) to be made without the need to pass another Act. Some regulations apply across all industries, for example Manual Handling, but others cover hazards which are unique to certain industries such as construction or mining. Inspectors work either for the health and Safety Executive (HSE) or the Local Authority, and have a number of rights, including the right to: • Enter premises at any reasonable time • Examine and investigate the premises, as well as require it to be left undisturbed and as it is. • Take samples and photographs, and remove equipment or substances if deemed necessary • Require the production of relevant documentation • Seize, destroy or render harmless any article or hazardous substance if deemed necessary • Issue an enforcement notice and initiate a prosecution. As well as the rights listed above the inspectors have a number of actions available to them once they have concluded their findings. These range from taking no action, to giving verbal or written advice, to serving a prohibition notice or even commencing prosecution proceedings if there is sufficient evidence and it is considered to be in the public interest. Tragic events can happen when the legal aspects of care are either ignored or treated with disdain. Failure to uphold the law can lead to devastating consequences not only to the clients but to staff, visitors and even the care establishment as a whole. There are many laws in place here are a few: Health and Safety (first aid) regulations 1981: The purpose is to ensure that everyone has access to immediate first aid care in the workplace. It is my responsibility to ensure that designated first aiders have sufficient training and that it is maintained. All first aid boxes must be checked and supply resources. Personal protective Equipment at Work Regulations (1992) PPE: The purpose is to minimise cross infection in the workplace. It is my responsibility to ensure that staff are aware of infection control procedures and are trained in dealing with potential cross infection and to supply work wear and PPE. Provision and use of Work Equipment 1998 (PUWER): the purpose is to minimise the risks due to the use of equipment. It is my responsibility to ensure that all staff are trained in equipment they use and that it is maintained and safe to use.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
- Irish Writers Services
- Childcare Assignments
- Care Skills Fetac Level 5
- Care Support Assignment Example
- Care Assistant
- QQI Child Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Need Assistant (SNA)
- Nursing & Healthcare Assignments
- Help With Marketing Assignment
- Law Assignment Help
- Essay Writing Services
- Homework Writing Assistance
- Thesis Writing Help
- Research Paper Writing Service
- Proofreading & Editing
- Ghost Writing
- Report Writing
- Skills Demonstration
- SNA learner Record Sample
- Care of Older Person
- Care Skills Assignment Dementia
- Work Experience Diary Fetac Level 5
- SNA Level 6 Sample
- Palliative Care Learner Record
- Occupational Health and Safety Assignment
- Infection Prevention And Control Learner
- Social Care Worker Job Description Sample
- Holistic Development of the Child Essay
- Child Development Observations Fetac Level 6
- Care Support Learner Record Sample
- Review 4.9/5
- Occupational Health and Safety Assignment Example Ireland
Occupational Health and Safety Assignment Example
Most of the top colleges and universities in Ireland, like Pitman Training Centre (Kerry), IBEC training, CMI institute Ireland, and University college cork , offer the course in health & safety for the students. The professors of these colleges give essay writing assignments on the topic of Occupational Health & Safety. On seeing the demand of students on this matter, the professional essay writers have written an example assignment for the students of Cork. They also have given a health and safety statement in the Introduction section of the assignment.
Topic: Occupational health And safety assignment example
Subject: Health and Assignment 1
Occupational Health And safety assignment Introduction:
Health and safety in the workplace are some of the main factors to think about. As if there are many reasons that can exacerbate the health-related problem, there may be chances of occurring severe damage to it. Within modern industries, there are many dangers that people can identify as health-related issues. Heavy chemicals, pressure for strict deadlines, hiring unskilled workers, and other issues are some examples of these threats.
I have discussed all such problems in this essay with a clear explanation. I have also suggested some means through which employees can protect themselves from such dangers. As it is obvious that a healthy environment gives a sound mind, so to work effectively, the workplace should be safe from all the possible threats.
Body Part for Health and safety assignment example
Health and safety are primarily concerned with providing workers with a safe and healthy workplace. In 1950, the International Labor Organization declared a definition of health and safety- “Occupational wellness should aim at promoting and sustaining the highest level of workers’ physical, mental and social well-being in all professions.
Working conditions cause prevention among the employees for the departure from health. It protects the workers from risks resulting from adverse health factors in their work. The worker’s position and maintenance in an occupational environment that suits to his physiological and psychological ability.”
Get Finely Written Occupational Health & Safety Essay In Your Budget!
Good health and Safety will result in good business. It has become a pressing issue these days, which requires immediate focus. Generally, some organizations fail to understand this importance. Workplace health and safety should also protect colleagues, employers, family members, vendors, neighboring communities, consumers, and other public members who have a link with the workplace environment.
To achieve it, organizations need to enhance activities among several focus areas like occupational medicine, public health , industrial hygiene, eating habits of employees, chemistry, physics of health, and safety engineering.
The leading issues in organizations suffering from the excess cost that they have to bear are when the employees face accidents, or they fall ill. The suffered employee has to face medical expenses and absences. Therefore, more attention is paid to implementing the importance of good health and safety programs.
A safe working climate for low-class workers is also a reasonable requirement. From the worker digging a tunnel to the executive assistant to the site manager, all anticipate going home every night without being injured on the job.
Accidents and getting any disease can be avoided in many cases if the organization and its employees take appropriate measures. For some organizations, it comes at first place in the list of their consideration, and they don’t tolerate even minor injuries. Occupational health and safety also influence the job bond and outsourcing, and it is necessary to ensure that the laws in force have complied with them.
Hire 100% Reliable & Reasonable Essay Writing Help Services!
There are many issues affecting employees ‘ health and safety, for example, eating junk food from the canteen, exposure to different temperature environments, lack of experience with launched machinery, etc.
There are mainly three Es that prevail with occupational health & safety:
- Engineering- Includes knowledge of safety issues when building equipment.
- Education- Train staff on safety procedures and how to do their job safely
- Enforcement- It is crucial to enforce firm rules and policies.
All businesses, without exception, face health and safety issues that could adversely affect their employees and the workplace. Employers should understand the risks that prevail at their workplace and, therefore, must take all the necessary precautions.
Employers have to face more risk when they believe protection is no longer a priority or when they redirect all the assets that have been made available to the department of health and safety elsewhere. The essential elements in reducing workplace injuries and illness are the detections, prevention, and mitigation of threats.
To make occupational health and safety possible, the organization should adopt an approach that combines ergonomic job design, medical supervision, worker training and involvement, a corporate organization that promotes safety, and a competent supervisor. The company should place safety before carrying out any production.
It should organize some programs with which the employees can learn the value of hygiene and healthy eating habits in their careers. We have seen that the noose is tightening these days in the country and repeated inadequate safety and hygiene habits are now being treated in the same way as the drink-driving with hefty fines.
Get 100% Unique Assignment Papers for Your College & Get Good Grades
Buy Plagiarism free Health and Safety related assignments Example for QQI
Our professional essay writers have written a number of health and safety reflective essays for the students of Leinster. If you need help in any phase of your work like problem statement for occupational health and safety, health and safety essay conclusion, or its measures in an organization, etc. In that case, you can release your worry by availing of our outstanding health & safety assignment help from the experts.
Through our food safety assignment writing service, Dublin students can get various healthy eating habits that you can use in your essay on Occupational health and safety to make it more effective. You can avail of our excellent services at reasonable prices.
- 5N2668 Exercise and Fitness (QQI Level 5) Assignments
- MH5001 Health Literacy for Health and Social Care Settings UCC Assignment Sample Ireland
- NU5086 Complementary Therapies in Healthcare UCC Assignment Sample Ireland
- GP5103 Fundamentals of CVD in Primary Care UCC Assignment Sample Ireland
- FS6208 Cheese Science and Technology UCC Assignment Sample Ireland
- CPD1707 Communication and Hearing in Paediatric and Adult Populations UCC Assignment Sample Ireland
- STN1104 Early Intervention for People developing First Episode Psychosis Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- STN1103 Assessing and managing Individuals Following Deliberate Self-Harm Assignment Sample NUIG Ireland
- STN1102 Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- STN1101 Therapeutic Communication Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- STN1108 Recovery Orientated Mental Health Care Assignment Sample NUI Galway Ireland
- National Healthy Childhood Nurture Programmes Essay Sample
- Pre School Setting Hygiene Ireland Essay Sample
- Regulatory Landscape Pharmaceutical Businesses Essay Sample
- National Dementia Strategy Ireland
Ask Your Homework Today!
We have over 2500 academic writers ready and waiting to help you achieve academic success
Assignment Help Services
Essay Writing Help
Case Study Help
Ghost Writing Help
Contact Our Experienced Writing Team For Quality Writing Support
It's your first order ?
Use discount code IAH15 and get 15% off
Recent reviews, excellent assignment writing services.
It provides excellent assignment writing services. The writers are skilled and provide well-written work. Highly recommend their services.
Reliable and Trustworthy Assignment Help
Irelandassignmenthelp.com is a reliable and trustworthy assignment help service. The experts are knowledgeable and provide high-quality work. Thank you for your assistance!
Experienced Assignment Experts
I received a perfectly written British assignment from experienced assignment experts. The experts understood the requirements and provided well-researched work. Highly recommend their services.
Irelandassignmenthelp.com provides an excellent service for those who are struggling with their assignments. Their writer was very helpful and friendly. Thank you for your assistance!
Trustworthy Thesis Help In Dublin
Irelandassignmenthelp.com provided thesis help service in Dublin that was highly trustworthy. They were able to provide very informative knowledge about this subject. Thanks a lot!
Professional and Experienced Writers
The professional and experienced writers here who provided me with a well-written business assignment. They also delivered it before the deadline. I really appreciate it.
Helped Me Score High in My Assignments
Ireland assignment help has helped me score high in my assignments. Their writers are experienced and provide well-researched work. Thank you for your help!
Best Essay Writing Service in Ireland
It is the best essay writing service in Ireland. The writers are skilled and provide high-quality work. They also offer reasonable prices and timely delivery. I highly recommend their services.
Great Communication and Service
The communication and service were great. The writer was responsive and provided me with a well-written economics assignment. Highly recommend their services.
Exceptional Quality Work
Irelandassignmenthelp.com provided me with exceptional quality work for my master’s thesis writing assignment. Their experts followed the guidelines perfectly. I’m highly impressed with getting this writing assignment.
UP TO 30 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices
RATED 4.9 / 5 BASED ON 22945 IRISH STUDENTS
© Copyright 2023 @ Ireland Assignment Help. All Rights Reserved
Assignments Articles and Dissertation
- Home My Frontpage
- Science and technology
- Business and Commerce
- Personal Development and Skills
- Health and Safety
- History and Politics
Assignment on Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Assess the responsibilities of employers and employee for maintaining health & safety in a workplace (LO1.2)
- Ensure a working place which is safe and healthy;
- Set up Occupational Health Committees or representatives and try to resolve health and safety problems by consulting and cooperating with them;
- Take all possible safety measures to make sure health and safety;
- Clarify the task when an employee faces a hazardous condition or a complex situation or they don’t have proper information about the task’s safety;
- Keep workers form exposing to harassment;
- Provide those procedure which are required for safe working environment;
- Obey the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations;
- To identify, correct and communicate hazards by developing a hazard identification system;
- Provide the proper personal protective equipment (PPE);
- Ensure the supply of proper equipment and their maintenance;
- Ensure the training of workers;
- Ensure supervisors are expert;
- Cover the entire workplace with inspection process by developing conjunction with the JHSC (an inspection process);
- Take action when a worker or supervisor tells him about a potentially hazardous situation.
- Support the safety committee, safety representative, and workers in their health and safety activities.
- Be careful of their own health and safety.
- Make acquainted themselves with the legislation of workplace and if they have problem with understanding the legal standards, they must try to understand or have interpretation of the requirements by asking supervisors or management.
- Be familiar with and pursue health and safety requirements those affecting their job.
- Work in safe way, and they should encourage their colleagues to do the same.
- Try to operate machinery without wearing jeweler or loose clothing.
- Be careful about not put other people at risk by course of their work.
- Work together with their employer, safety representative and safety committee to protect their health and safety.
- Take proper training
- Always wear required personal protective equipment.
- Keep distance from interfering or misusing those that's been provided for their health, safety or wellbeing.
- Correct any unsafe conditions or immediately report them to their supervisor
- Talk to their employer when something happens, like becoming pregnant or suffering an injury which may affect their ability to work. Because their employer is legally responsible for their health and safety; while employer try to find a solution to the problem, he may need to suspend them, employees are usually be paid if this happens.
- Avoid fun or taking shortcuts during they carry out their jobs ( for example , to do a pre inspection before using a machinery not taking time)
- Use and check the personal protective equipment (PPE) daily. If those are not provided or they don’t have the right standard, then employees must notify immediately to their supervisor.
- Analyse how information from risk assessments informs care planning for individuals and organisational decision making about policies and procedures (LO2.1)
+ comments + 12 comments
In the summer of 1952, when I was 30, the Army assigned me to an infantry unit fighting in Korea. Meanwhile, though, there was other news in my family: My father had become the Republican presidential nominee. As an ambitious young major, I refused any offers for other assignments. Assignment Writing Service
fire and safety courses in chennai fire and safety course in chennai safety courses in chennai safety course in chennai construction safety course in chennai industrial safety course in chennai electrical safety course in chennai offshore safety course in chennai nebosh courses in chennai safety engineering courses in chennai Industrial safety engineering courses in chennai fire and safety engineering courses in chennai Iosh course in chennai
nebosh course in Chennai online nebosh course Fire and safety courses nebosh course uk Industrial Safety courses nebosh health and safety course
Thanks for sharing the Useful information ! Nebosh course in chennai Nebosh courses in chennai Nebosh Course Provider Nebosh in Chennai
We are Manufacturer of Fire Extinguisher in Delhi, Our Products are ISI Marked. Our Fire Squad Range of Products are designed to give you an authentic firefighting and security experience, all the times. Our Brands - Fire Squad, Fire Hunt and Elix Fire WEBSITE :- www.varshafireengineers.com Service Name:- Fire Extinguisher Manufacturers in Delhi
HND Assignment Help is the #1 Assignment help company offering hnd business management assignments at most affordable prices and 100% plagiarism free content. Contact for hnd business assignments at [email protected]. We are pioneer in btec hnd assignments since more than 7 years and have provided btec hnd assignment help for students around the world. Login http://assignmenthelpblog.blogspot.co.uk or http://btechndcourse.blogspot.co.uk for more details. HND Assignment Help HND Assignment Help HND Assignment Help UK HND Assignment Help in UK HND Assignment Help in London HND Assignment Help in UK HND Assignment Help in London HND Assignment Help in UK
Most valuable and fantastic blog I really appreciate your work which you have done about theH&S,many thanks and keep it up. H&S
This blog is very nice and informative! Keep update... Thanks for sharing. Dentist in Baltimore
Very informative blog. Fantastic reading. WHERE DOES OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT FIT INTO YOUR ORGANIZATION
This is exceptionally great information giving by your post, many thanks for setting aside the effort to share a particularly great post. We also deliver the best quality university assignment help services in USA. We have an exceptional team of writers who will do your writing with utmost precision.
Thanks for sharing an informative post for us. Are looking for the Assignment writing Help then there is only the best option available which is India Assignment Help. India Assignment help Provide the Top Quality Assignments. At India Assignment Help we offer the premier most services such as: Their experts provide highly-qualified experts who are very reliable. Their experts are Indians graduated from Australian Universities.
Post a Comment
Donate us to continue our works.
- ► November ( 8 )
- ► October ( 7 )
- ► March ( 6 )
- ► February ( 9 )
- ► January ( 6 )
- ► May ( 1 )
- ► April ( 7 )
- Assignment on Making Informed Decision
- Assignment on Developing the executive manager
- Assignment on Principles of Health & Social Care P...
- Assignment on Health and Safety in the Health and ...
- Assignment on Managing financial resources and dec...
- Assignment on Business Skills for E-Commerce
- Assignment on Developing and Managing a Strategic ...
- Assignment on Designing a Computer System Application
- Assignment on Important learning skills for person...
- Assignment on Operations Management and Organisation
- Assignment on PEST analysis
- Assignment on Designing a computer system
- Computer for an Accounting Firm and for pharmacist
- Assignment on effective communication
- Assignment on Quality management
- Assignment on Developing Personal and Professional...