Download CBSE Class 5 Holiday Homework 2023-24 Session in PDF
Hello Parents, In this article, we will discuss the CBSE Class 5 Holiday Homework. Many children agree that homework over the holidays really is a form of cruel and unusual punishment. Upon returning from a Summer Holiday, the teachers probably have a handful of students saying the dog ate their homework or it got blown away in a winter storm. But as a parent, you need to understand that the holiday homework is a good practice for your student. Check out all information about class 5 study material , like Syllabus, worksheets, sample papers, holiday homework etc.
CBSE Class 5 Holiday Homework
Before discussing the CBSE Class 5 Holiday Homework for all subjects, let’s check the summary.
CBSE Class 5 Syllabus
Check out the latest Syllabus of Class 5. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 sessions and will remain the same until the next notification.
Get Free Study Materials for Class 5
Class 5 Holiday Homework
Below we have mentioned the updated Holiday homework for CBSE class 5 season-wise, like the autumn season, winter season and summer season. Students can download the complete Subject wise holiday homework in PDF Format for practice purposes.
Other Subjects Holiday Homework
Here you can find all subject’s holiday homework. Students can check these subjects given below for extra study material to score well in their examinations.
CBSE Class 5 Worksheet
Here in this section, we have mentioned the CBSE Class 5 worksheet in PDF Format only for practice purposes. Parents /guardians can check and download the worksheet to better prepare their Kids.
CBSE Class 5 Question Paper
Below we have mentioned the Question Paper. Students have checked the complete Question Paper in pdf for a great score in the final examination.
- Study Material
- Sample Paper, Previous Year Papers etc.
About Edufever Staff
We provide authentic with quality information here. For any queries & corrections comment below.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Summer Vacation Holiday Homework for Class 5
3. Make a model of any polygons using matchsticks. (Roll nos. 15 to 24) 4. Make a model of different objects of different volumes (such as cube, cuboid, glass, bowl etc.) (Roll nos. 22 to 30) 5. Prepare a chart on factor tree with creativity. (Roll no. 31 onwards) NOTE:- DO REVISE ALL THE WORKSHEETS
Try to use waste material to prepare models and charts.
- Make a model showing process of photosynthesis. (Roll no. 1-4)
- Make a model /chart of any insectivorous plant like pitcher plant. (Roll no. 5-8)
- Make a model showing Food chain. (Roll no. 9-12)
- Make a model showing structure of seed. (Roll no. 13-16)
- Make a model showing stages of germination of seed.(Roll no. 17-20)
- Make a model showing food web.(Roll no. 21-24)
- Make a chart on the lifestyle of nomads using pictures and information.(Roll no. 25-28)
- Make a model of sense organs with waste material.(Roll no. 29-32)
- Make a model of solar cooker or wind mill with waste material. (Roll no.33-36)
- Make a poster on ‘Project Tiger’ programme launched by government of India. (Roll no. 37-41)
NOTE:- DO REVISE ALL THE WORKSHEETS
Download Summer Vacation Holiday Homework for Class 5 in PDF
- CBSE Syllabus
- एनसीईआरटी बुक in Hindi Medium
- NCERT Books
- NCERT Solutions
- CBSE Sample Papers
- Date Sheet for Retest of Failed, Absent Class 9, 11 Students – CBSE
- Retest for all Failed, Absent Class 9, 11 Students – CBSE
- List of NCERT Text Books Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 with Cost Price
- Change in CBSE Syllabus 2020-21, New Syllabus for Class 9, 10, 11, 12- CBSE
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Learning Activity Packs
Home schooling resources.
Third Party Home Schooling Resources for the Lockdown Period. Here are some great resources to assist parents and children.