Teaching Spanish & Spanglish Living
A library of all my free Spanish downloads, sorted by theme and levels.
Whether you’re a Spanish teacher or parents looking for some Spanish worksheets, mini-books, games and more, I’ve got something for everyone!
This page is a guide to all my posts with freebies and free Spanish downloads.
There are a lot of downloads here, so you can click to a specific section that interests you, or feel free to browse! Most of the freebies are in a blog post.
A few will take you to my Teachers Pay Teachers, where you can simply hit “download” to access the resource as long as you have an account (and if you don’t, you should– it’s super easy and the site has a ton of amazing Spanish resources!).
Here are the sections you can jump to:
- General Spanish Downloads (all ages)
Spanish Downloads for Families
- Spanish Downloads for PreK – Elementary
- Spanish Downloads for Middle – High School
- Free Printable Spanish Games
General Spanish Downloads for All Ages
Prek and Elementary Spanish printables
Spanish downloads for Middle and High School
Printable Spanish games
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Free Spanish Worksheets
Enjoy these FREE Spanish worksheets for elementary or middle school students.
Days and Weather Booklet
Days and Weather Booklet AUDIO
Spanish for You! Fun Sheet
Spanish Verb Conjugation Help Sheet
Pronunciation Practice Letters: g, c, and h
Spanish pronunciation practice audio.
Acerca de mi familia (About my Family)
Common Words and Phrases
Alfabeto y Palabras
Familia y numeros
Definite and Indefinite Articles
La Hora (The Time)
Present Tense AR Verbs
Present Tense ER Verbs
Present Tense IR Verbs
Practice with Location Phrases
Practica de numeros 1-20
Demonstrative Adjectives (this, that, these, those)
Possessive Adjectives: mi(s), tu(s), su(s)
More possessive adjectives.
Day of the Dead Bingo
Day of the dead bingo audio.
Feria de abril (April Fair) Bilingual Booklet
Feria de abril (april fair) audio.
Prayers in Spanish
Days of the Week Song
Numbers 1-20 Song
Happy Birthday Songs
For more FREE stuff, visit our FREE Mini Lessons Page!
Follow Spanish for You! on Social Media: Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest YouTube
Pin It on Pinterest
With Free Spanish Worksheets
16+ Spanish Worksheets for Beginners PDF Printables
Want to learn Spanish?
At SpanishPod101, you start speaking Spanish in minutes… with our audio/video lessons made by real teachers.
And, guess what? You can also get FREE Spanish worksheets . So you can practice what you’ve learned in our lessons.
How? Just sign up for a Free Lifetime Account and you can access all of our printable Spanish beginner worksheets below. They’re yours to download, print, and use as much as you want.
16+ Printable Spanish Worksheets at SpanishPod101
How to use spanishpod101’s worksheets.
Just download our Spanish worksheets PDF files and print them out! Then, practice writing out words and phrases on the provided lines on the inside. It’s as simple as that.
How the Spanish alphabet worksheet works:
The first thing any beginner should learn is the alphabet. However, most schools can take a week to teach you the alphabet. But, with these worksheets, you can learn the alphabet in an hour or less!
Just practice writing out the characters inside the worksheet. You’ll even get a chance to practice writing a few simple words. Once you’re done with the alphabet worksheet, feel free to move on to the other Spanish worksheet PDFs.
Here’s how the Spanish writing worksheets work:
In the first part, you’ll get the Spanish word and its meaning, and your job is to write the word in Spanish.
In the second part, you get the Spanish word without any translations. Your job is to write the English translation here.
The third part will test your ability to recall the Spanish words. Here, you only get the English translation. Your job is to try and remember the Spanish word and write it out on the provided line.
By the end, you’ll remember the words because you’re tested on them in multiple ways: 1) recalling the meaning of the Spanish word and 2) recalling the Spanish word from the English translation.
You can also print out several copies of the Spanish worksheet PDFs in order to get extra practice.
5 Reasons Why You Should Learn with Worksheets
- They’re 100% FREE at SpanishPod101.
- You get practice writing in Spanish.
- You get to remember Spanish much better.
- You’ll be able to speak and understand more Spanish as a result.
- You’ll never learn if you don’t practice.
You’re here because you want to learn Spanish, right?
Well, If you want to learn and speak flowing Spanish, you can’t just passively read or listen to Spanish and hope it sticks. A few words may stick but you will forget a majority of what you hear and learn. And you’re probably already well aware of how quickly you forget what you learn, right? Let’s change that.
So, if you want to truly learn Spanish, you’ll need to practice. Repeated practice is what cements the Spanish into your brain. And that’s where our Spanish worksheets for beginners come in.
Not only will you learn words, phrases, and Spanish grammar, but you also get a chance to practice what you’ve learned and cement these words into your head. The worksheets are designed to teach and test you, so that you end up remembering the Spanish better.
Best of all? They’re free for SpanishPod101 members. So, download the printable Spanish worksheets, print them out and start practicing Spanish.
The result? You’ll know and speak more Spanish. And of course, you’ll be able to write as well.
How to Get FREE Access
If you’re an existing SpanishPod101 user, you already have access! Just log in and download.
If not, to get free access to all of the Spanish worksheets above, you must sign up for a Free Lifetime Account at SpanishPod101.
Here’s how you sign up and get the PDFs
New to SpanishPod101? Welcome!
SpanishPod101 is the fastest, easiest, and most fun way to learn Spanish.
You learn Spanish with fun audio/video lessons made by real teachers. Just press play on a lesson, absorb a conversation and start speaking in minutes. We’ll guide you from lesson 1, to 2, to 3… until fluency.
- Online Spanish Learning Program
- 16+ Years of Teaching Languages (Since 2005)
- Teaching 34 Languages with our Time-tested System
- Over 2+ Billion Lessons Downloaded to Date
- New Free Lessons Added Weekly
These Spanish worksheet PDFs are a free bonus for our members and anyone interested in learning Spanish. So, if you’re interested in learning Spanish, sign up for a FREE Lifetime Account today.
- English Language Arts
- Graphic Organizers
- Social Studies
- Teacher Printables
- Foreign Language
Home > Foreign Language > Spanish Worksheets
All the Spanish worksheets can be found below and are ready to print. If you are learning Spanish, this is the place for you. Just over 53 million people speak Spanish in the U.S. every day. Did you know that there are more Spanish speakers in the U.S. than Spain? By the mid-century we are expected to surpass the number of Spanish speakers in Mexico as well. To say that Spanish is ingrained in the United States culture is a true understatement. You will find worksheets that work on the proper use of the parts of speech. The tilde appears to always be a problem at this level. We will also learn to spell and read in Spanish. You will find a wide range of oral conversation Spanish to English scripts. We round off by learning the weather, numbers, months of the year and the days of the week.
Get Free Spanish Worksheets In Your Inbox!
Categories of spanish worksheets, all you need to do is scroll down and click on the topic or image of the worksheet..
Adjectives in Spanish change form, in most cases, to refer to a gender. These descriptive words can be a little complicated.
We cover a wide array of skills here. Please check back often as we constantly add new work.
Do you know what the most commonly used greeting is in Spanish? Adios!
Early in learning the language, students will focus on nouns. It's probably because they are concrete and can be learned with a stack of flashcards.
This is always the go to for the first day of Spanish class. Hopeful you can count to cinco before you arrive at your first class.
Oral and Conversational
Let's be clear that these are independent worksheets for students. This requires to be done in a class setting.
These are presented as more of an introductory activity. There are limited free response sections here.
A wide array of translation goes on in this section. It is not just Spanish to English, it goes both directions.
Some are fill in and independent worksheets, other worksheets are to be done by a teacher led class.
Action words are all over the Spanish language.
What is the Best Way to Learn Spanish?
Spanish is the second most common language globally, and it's an incredible tool to have in your professional repertoire. Whether you want to be able to read Spanish-language materials, communicate with Spanish-speaking clients or customers, or understand Spanish-speaking friends and family, learning Spanish can open up a whole new world of opportunities.
So how do you go about learning such an expansive language? With so many ways to learn Spanish available, the process can seem overwhelming—but don't worry! This guide will walk you through the five best ways to start learning Spanish today. Empecemos!
1. Live in a Spanish-Speaking Country
The best way to learn a language is by immersing yourself in it.
If you live in a region that primarily speaks another language and are motivated enough, you can learn enough of that language in six months or less. You'll need full-time access (or close) to your target language and complete immersion.
2. Learn Through Music
According to research, music can stimulate your creativity, improve your mood and even make you smarter.
Listening to music in a new language is an excellent way to build your vocabulary and become accustomed to how it sounds. Before long, you'll be singing along with lyrics and picking up new phrases. Try finding songs by artists who speak primarily in Spanish—or at least include some Spanish-language tracks on your playlist. This will help you pick up words and rhythms more quickly than listening to English-only songs.
So, try listening to some of your favorite songs in Spanish; it will make you feel better and improve your speaking and comprehension skills. And if you don't know any Spanish-speaking artists, Spotify has a lot of playlists already assembled for you. All around, a great way to learn!
3. Use Technology
With a myriad of apps and software available for download, all for free, learning a new language has never been easier.
There are plenty of apps, websites, and other tools designed specifically for learning a language. The best way to approach these tools is with a beginner's mind—meaning you should be willing to try new things and not feel overwhelmed if you don't understand something on your first try.
If you don't have time to learn with an app or program but want to try out a little bit of Spanish on your own time—and are okay with incorrect translations—Google Translate might be for you. Google Translate offers options from English to over 100 languages, including Spanish! You can even select what type of text you want to be translated—whether it be written or spoken—so that you can practice both reading and speaking at once.
4. Enroll Yourself in a Spanish Language Class
Whether you're taking a class at a community college or an accredited language school, going through an immersive program will give you a solid foundation in all of the fundamentals. Not only that, but it will allow you to make lots of mistakes without fear of making them in front of your coworkers or customers.
Bonus: If you take an immersion class, the chances are good that your teacher will teach not only grammar rules and sentence structures but also slang and cultural cues that could come in handy while traveling.
5. Change Your Phone's Language Settings
By changing your phone language, you'll quickly become more familiar with basic words, helping you learn faster. This tip will help you learn Spanish quickly because learning vocabulary is one of the biggest challenges many learners face when trying to master a new language.
Everything starts falling into place once you know common nouns like names of people, places, and things.
Spanish is one of those languages that even native English speakers don't learn overnight. Learning a language can be a frustrating process, so if you want to learn as quickly and easily as possible, above are some steps you can take. By applying these tips and strategies, you can get off on the right foot with your new language!
Learn Basic Spanish With These Free Printables
- History & Culture
- Writing Skills
These free Spanish printables will help you learn, review, and reinforce basic Spanish words and phrases. Included are instructionals for learning numbers, colors, and the alphabet.
If it's not already clear, "printables" here just means that the material can be printed off. In fact, they're made specifically for that; you can save them for free and take them anywhere with you, or use them to teach others basic Spanish.
For more Spanish language learning resources, consider these free Spanish worksheets that will help you reinforce your skills. If you'd like to learn another language, there are also some free French worksheets .
Learn Spanish Numbers
These free printables will help you learn and review numbers in Spanish from 1 to 100. There are flashcards, number of the day activities, and triangle puzzles. The flash cards work best when printed out and laminated so you can use them over and over again.
- Spanish Numbers 1-20 Flash Cards : Print out these free Spanish flashcards so kids can learn their Spanish numbers.
- Spanish Number of the Day : A printable so students can focus on one Spanish number a day.
- Spanish Numbers 0-15 Triangle Puzzles : Solve the triangle puzzles by matching up the English number word with the Spanish number word.
- Spanish Numbers 1-100 : Learn numbers 1 through 20 and then 30, 40, etc., up to 100, all on a single page with this free Spanish numbers printable. Pronunciations are included, too.
- Spanish Flashcards Numbers 1-30 : These colorful flashcards will help you learn your Spanish numbers 1-30. Each flashcard has a number followed by a word in Spanish. Print these flashcards in color for the best results.
- Spanish Number Flash Cards 1-100 : Here are some professional-looking Spanish number flashcards that look just like ones you would purchase at the store or online. They are each a different color and have a number followed by the Spanish words. They are 2" x 3", which is a wonderful size that you can carry along with you when you're on the go.
Free Spanish Alphabet Printables
Learn the Spanish alphabet with these free resources which include sheets with the complete alphabet and coloring pages.
- The Spanish Alphabet : Print this full Spanish alphabet to learn the ABC's.
- Spanish ABC Coloring Pages : These free, printable coloring pages feature each letter of the Spanish alphabet along with an item that starts with that letter as well as the name of that item. Both uppercase and lowercase coloring pages are available.
- Spanish Alphabet Chart : A Spanish alphabet chart where each letter has a picture along with the word.
- Spanish Alphabet Worksheet : Here's a resource that lists all the letters of the Spanish alphabet as well as how to pronounce them.
Learn Spanish Colors
Review all the Spanish words for colors with these identification and crossword printables.
- Colors and Shapes in Spanish : Use the word bank at the bottom of the page to identify each shape as well as its color.
- Colors in Spanish : This is a word search puzzle where you need to find all the basic colors in Spanish. This will be a challenge, there's no word bank available.
More Free Spanish Printables
Here are some more free Spanish learning printouts to help you learn greetings, vocabulary, animals, opposites, items around the house, feelings, and parts of the body.
- Label Things Around Your House : This file contains lots of ordinary household items in both Spanish and English. You can print and cut out the Spanish terms and place them around your house for easy learning.
- Opposites Cards : Print off this set of "opposite cards" to learn Spanish words that are opposites of each other. Be sure to fold the paper down the center of both columns to separate the two sets of words. Here's another that might be easier to read.
- Parts of the Head : This drawing labels each part of the head and face along with both the English and Spanish words.
- Greetings in Spanish : Learn how to greet people in Spanish with this free printable. There are places to write out the words after learning them to help with memorization.
- 20 Free Spanish Worksheets to Help Test Your Knowledge
- The 9 Best Apps to Learn Spanish in 2023
- The 9 Best Books for Learning Spanish in 2023
- The Spanish Alphabet
- How Can I Increase My Vocabulary?
- Why Learn Spanish?
- 10 Mistakes To Avoid While Learning Spanish
- How To Count to 10 in Spanish
- Why and How Does Spanish Use the Ñ?
- Increasing Your Spanish Vocabulary
- Patterns of Similarity and Difference in Spanish and English
- Origin, Usage, and Pronunciation of the Spanish ‘E’
- Differences in Spanish and English Spelling
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Spanish
- The Spanish 'H': Always Silent
- Spanish Pronunciation
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.