Are you ready for the Salesforce Winter '24 Release?
Check out the full list of new features and updates available in the Winter ’24 Release.
Did you find this helpful?
Help us enhance your experience.
Error ‘List has no rows for assignment to SObject’ in Salesforce CPQ
The error 'List has no rows for assignment to SObject' occurs when an invalid quote process ID exists on the Quote's Quote Process ID field. This field is meant to be populated by a workflow rule. This issue can also occur when the user attempts to reconfigure a Primary Quote without Read access to the associated Opportunity. Lack of access to the Opportunity object throws List has no rows for assignment to SObject' since our code queries for the Primary Quote on that opportunity.
Cookie Consent Manager
General information, required cookies, functional cookies, advertising cookies.
We use three kinds of cookies on our websites: required, functional, and advertising. You can choose whether functional and advertising cookies apply. Click on the different cookie categories to find out more about each category and to change the default settings. Privacy Statement
Required cookies are necessary for basic website functionality. Some examples include: session cookies needed to transmit the website, authentication cookies, and security cookies.
Functional cookies enhance functions, performance, and services on the website. Some examples include: cookies used to analyze site traffic, cookies used for market research, and cookies used to display advertising that is not directed to a particular individual.
Advertising cookies track activity across websites in order to understand a viewer’s interests, and direct them specific marketing. Some examples include: cookies used for remarketing, or interest-based advertising.
Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 183 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow , the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Salesforce Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Salesforce administrators, implementation experts, developers and anybody in-between. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Q&A for work
Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search.
User Apex Error - List has no rows for assignment to SObject, I have added the exact error which am getting please go through it and help me
I have wrote below apex code, but its not working.
- Your question could provide more information to get a better answer. The error in the title is indicating that a SOQL query is not returning any result. At a guess that would be the line: ``` Subscription__c sub = [SELECT Id, isCloned__c FROM Subscription__c WHERE Id = :subscriptionId]; ``` – Vincent Mar 15 at 19:04
- can you verify uniqueName section and subscriptionId have valid values, before you query for Subscription_Question__c in your getQuestionRecord method ? – Aman Patil Mar 15 at 19:34
- yes, they have Valid values. – user130322 Mar 15 at 19:43
The error "List has no rows for assignment to SObject" means that one of your queries is returning no results in an instance where you are trying to store those results in a single record variable.
You either need to be absolutely sure that your query will return results that match your WHERE conditions, or you should store the results of your query in an sObject list instead of a single sObject variable.
You must log in to answer this question.
Not the answer you're looking for browse other questions tagged apex error user ..
- The Overflow Blog
- Like Python++ for AI developers
- Being creative with math: The immersive artist who traded a sketchpad for a...
- Featured on Meta
- Alpha test for short survey in banner ad slots starting on week of September...
- What should be next for community events?
Hot Network Questions
- Why do native speakers sometimes use present continuous when it seems like it should be present simple?
- Print the answer before a given answer
- Iteration counts of AMG solver changes in parallel
- New chain coming off under torque
- What is the point of this double-ended spanner?
- What is mode borrowing?
- Is there an algorithm to generate graphs with given order and diameter?
- How late were 80-column punched cards relevant?
- What does this sentence mean in Stephen King's IT?
- Does the increase in German exports to Russia's neighbors make up for losses in Russia proper?
- What is this unusual syntax for the Commodore SYS command?
- What was the purpose of the breastplate rings on samurai armor?
- My husband (her father) jokes/plays in ways my daughter doesn't always find funny, he says he should be able to do it if he wants
- History of right hand rule
- Is 明朝 a typo for 早朝?
- "Premove" in OTB game
- Why does Robin Williams have a dark beard in the poster?
- Why does ranges::for_each return the function?
- Why does English use the French "sans" for sans serif?
- How would you deal with an (actual) etymology that makes no sense in-game?
- Naive question: Origin of the Holy Ghost
- What do we know about Andy Kaufman's SNL audition?
- Why would people join a bloc party?
- Blender Accessibility Features
Salesforce – List has no rows for assignment to SObject
if you using following code in Apex and Error should throw like “List has no rows for assignment to SObject”.
Account a = [Select name from acoount where id =: strId];
Try to avoid the error following code in you Apex.
List<Account> lstAccount = [Select Id, name from acoount where id =: strId];
3x Salesforce MVP | Platform Champion | 22x Salesforce Certified | MuleSoft Certified | All Star Ranger | TechForce Services | Sydney | Australia
What are the Granting Access available in Salesforce Event Calendar
How to return a pagereference to create a sobject in salesforce, you may also like, http callout and screen reactivity in flows –..., the ultimate guide to salesforce admin jobs, winter ’24 pre-release available now, salesforce echo system certifications are now in one..., introduction, advantages of graphql api, real time demo..., salesforce developer days india 2023 registration now open, data cloud for developers – phaneendra arigachetta, salesforce – free week learning from pluralsight –..., salesforce associate certified for free until april 30..., innovations and updates from tdx ’23 by aditya..., leave a comment cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
CAPTCHA Code *
Common fix to a "Error: List has no rows for assignment to SObject" error received when Rejecting Applications. Oct 25, 2018 • Knowledge
Error when rejecting applications: list has no rows for assignment to sobject, information.