Got any suggestions?
We want to hear from you! Send us a message and help improve Slidesgo
What are you going to use your presentation for?
I'm not sure
Free vectors, photos and PSD
Free customizable icons
Free online template editor
Free editable illustrations
Free videos and motion graphics
New! New! Make quick presentations with AI
Market Research Report for Business
Market research report for business presentation, free google slides theme and powerpoint template.
If you are in the business and marketing world you will surely know the importance of doing a good market research before launching a new product or service. If you need to present the results of yours, you can do it with this geometric and professional style template, in pastel green, white and purple. It has all the resources you need to make your presentation clear and understandable for your audience: graphs, map, calendar, checklist, etc.
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 27 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used
How can I use the template?
Am I free to use the templates?
How to attribute?
Related posts on our blog.
How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete or Hide Slides in Google Slides
How to Change Layouts in PowerPoint
How to Change the Slide Size in Google Slides
Unlock this template and gain unlimited access
Market Research Report
Get this template plus 350+ other premium business tools & templates at www.demandmetric.com
More Related Content
What's hot ( 20 )
Viewers also liked
Viewers also liked ( 7 )
Similar to Market Research Report
Similar to Market Research Report ( 20 )
More from Demand Metric
More from Demand Metric ( 20 )
Recently uploaded ( 6 )
- 1. Market Research Report Purpose The purpose of this tool is to help you communicate findings from a market research project. A Market Research Report is a formal management communication document that provides an executive summary, description of the problem, objectives, research design & methodology, information sources, results, action-oriented recommendations, and appendix. How to Use this Template Complete the following sections with your project team and/or stakeholders. Cut & paste this information into a document that reflects your corporate image, and deliver your Market Research Report to senior executives interested in the findings. Title Page [Insert Company Name or Logo] Market Research Report: (insert project title) [Insert Completion Date] Completed By: [Insert Project Manager Name] Completed For: [Insert Project Sponsor Name]
- 2. Table of Contents Page 1. Executive Summary 3 1.1 What were the Key Findings from the Research Study? 2. Description of the Problem 3 2.1 What were the Key Questions? 2.2 Research Objectives 3. Research Design & Methodology 4 3.1 Assumptions 3.2 Information Sources 3.3 Research Methodology 4. Research Study Results 4 4.1 What were the Results? 4.2 What is the Impact of the Results? 5. Recommendations 5 5.1 Action Plan 6. Appendix 5 6.1 Research Tools & Data Collection Forms
- 3. 1. Executive Summary 1.1 What were the Key Findings from the Research Study? Provide a brief description of the key findings of your study. Be sure to highlight issues that are relevant to your target audience. 2. Description of the Problem 2.1 What were the Key Questions? In this section, document the questions that were answered by the research study. Following are some samples questions to get you started: What competitive advantages do we have? Who is our target market? What are their characteristics? Where do our prospects position our product in the market? What is our market share? Is it being eroded? How likely are customers to refer us business? Which sales channels are most effective? How can we improve our sales process? What new products should we develop? How effective are our marketing campaigns? What is the optimal price for our products? 2.2 Research Objectives Provide a description of what information was required to answer the questions. Discuss your initial hypothesis and document the objectives of the study. For example, the objective may have been to test if advertisements in a specific geographic region led to increased brand awareness.
- 4. 3. Research Design & Methodology 3.1 Assumptions List all the assumptions you made when conducting this experiment. Some examples of assumptions include: costs, sample size, margin of error, cause-effect relationships, historical purchasing information, & past benchmarks. 3.2 Information Sources Where did you go to learn more about this project? Are your sources of information credible? Some examples of secondary research include: whitepapers, analyst firm reports, conferences, peers, & consultants. 3.3 Research Methodology Describe your research process. Did you conduct surveys, analyze focus group sessions, visit clients in person, or simply talk with stakeholders? Add your research tools and data collection forms to the appendix at the end. 4. Research Study Results This section will outline the qualitative and/or quantitative results from the study. 4.1 What were the Results? Provide a description of the results of the research study. Include the highlights from the study, and organize the data based on audience priorities. 4.2 What is the Impact of the Results? Based on the results, provide a detailed description of the opportunities and risks facing the organization. The implications of the results are the most important section of the report; be sure to provide lots of insight here.
- 5. 5. Recommendations What is your proposed course of action? Insert your recommendations here. 5.1 Action Plan 1. Action Plan Step #1 2. Action Plan Step #2 3. Action Plan Step #3 6. Appendix 6.1 Research Tools & Data Collection Forms Attach all the documents used during your study, including: project plan, surveys, respondent demographics, data collection tools, third-party reports.
One Page Pitch
Market research report powerpoint slide designs download
Be a class apart with our Market Research Report Powerpoint Slide Designs Download. Demonstrate that you have a definite edge.
These PPT Slides are compatible with Google Slides
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Want Changes to This PPT Slide? Check out our Presentation Design Services
Get Presentation Slides in WideScreen
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
- Add a user to your subscription for free
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting market research report powerpoint slide designs download. This is a market research report powerpoint slide designs download. This is a five stage process. The stages in this process are research plan, project definition, data collection, data interpretation, summary of finding and report.
People who downloaded this PowerPoint presentation also viewed the following :
- Diagrams , Business , Marketing , Arrows , Management
- Research Plan ,
- Project Definition ,
- Data Collection ,
- Data Interpretation ,
- Summary Of Finding And Report
Market research report powerpoint slide designs download with all 7 slides:
Presentations can make or break your presentation. Make sure they get the attention to detail they deserve with our range of Market Research Report Powerpoint Slide Designs Download designs.
Ratings and Reviews
by Thomas Garcia
May 19, 2021
by Li Stewart
Market Research Presentation
Organizations use market research to analyze and better understand their market. With that knowledge, they can plan or adjust their business operations going forward. Market research is essential for core business, but also for the growth of a company. The market research presentation can be the toughest step in the market research process, but it’s usually the most important.
Use our market research presentation template to:
- Propose a customer research project
- Present research findings to stakeholders and investors
- Inform future strategies based on customer research
Create your Market Research Presentation
To help you illustrate your points, you might add timelines, flowcharts, graphs, and images to your slides. Each of these options can be added to your market research presentation template in an instant. Some slides to include in your market research presentation are:
Pro Tips for your Market Research Presentation
Consider these tips when customizing your market research presentation template.
Create a general outline of what you want to say in your market research presentation by labeling your slides first.
Graphs and charts can be highly effective in communicating lots of data, which is a natural element of a market research presentation. Use visuals to present your numbers.
Explain why the research was conducted, what you’ve found, what the results mean, and what the organization should do next.
What is the ultimate conclusion you’ve drawn from your research? Present next steps at the end that gives everyone an idea of what needs to be done.
More Popular Templates
Digital Resume Presentation Template
A digital resume is an interactive resume to help you stand out to potential employers. Land the job with our digital resume presentation template.
WeWork Pitch Deck
The original WeWork pitch deck secured tons of funding in 2014, but the design left room for improvement. Beautiful.ai gave it a fresh new look.
Snapchat Pitch Deck
This Snapchat pitch deck shows how simple presentations can persuade investors into action with simple, clean design.
Netflix Pitch Deck
Streaming services giant Netflix released a 125-slide presentation on company culture in 2009. We gave the Netflix pitch deck a modern update.
Tinder Pitch Deck
Valued at over $3 billion, dating app Tinder is one of the most popular apps today. Check out our makeover of the original Tinder pitch deck.
Figma Rebrand Presentation Template
Learn how Beautiful.ai’s rebrand presentation can help your team introduce your new brand image to key stakeholders.
- My presentations
Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Reporting Template Market Research in Practice:
Published by Erica Lloyd Modified over 6 years ago
Presentation on theme: "Reporting Template Market Research in Practice:"— Presentation transcript:
Tips for Creating Electronic Presentations. Outline Overview / Basics Content Visual Effects Presentation Organization and Coherence 2.
The Systems Analysis Toolkit
Chapter 12 – Strategies for Effective Written Reports
McGraw-Hill/Irwin McGraw-Hill/Irwin Copyright © 2009 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Advertising As Marketing Tool. Marketing Process ► Four major stages: Marketing environment analysis Target market and positioning process Market.
© Prentice Hall, 2007 Business Communication Essentials, 3eChapter Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals.
© Prentice Hall, 2008 Excellence in Business Communication, 8eChapter Writing Business Reports and Proposals.
Lecture 5: Writing the Project Documentation Part III.
Writing a Report Questions to ask. Why am I here? Who is the reader and what do they need to know? Imagine an outside examiner with no knowledge of your.
Chapter Fourteen Communicating the Research Results and Managing Marketing Research Chapter Fourteen.
Communicating Marketing Research Findings
© Prentice Hall, 2007 Excellence in Business Communication, 7eChapter Writing Reports and Proposals.
Systems Analysis and Design 9 th Edition Toolkit A Communication Tools By: Prof. Lili Saghafi.
M ARKET R ESEARCH Topic 3.1. W HAT IS MARKET RESEARCH ? The process of gaining information about customers, products, competitors etc through the collection.
Unit 6: Report Writing. What is a Report? A report is written for a clear purpose and to a particular audience. Specific information and evidence is presented,
Author’s Name/s Goes Here, Author’s Name/s Goes Here
Marketing Strategy and the Marketing Mix
Understanding different types and methods of research
Final Presentations – Decision/Leadership Orientation
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Home PowerPoint Templates Market Research
Market Research PowerPoint Templates & Slides for Presentations
Create presentations related to sales and marketing with the Market Research PowerPoint Templates .
With the help of the given dashboards, charts, tables and clipart, you can create marketing plans, presentations based on market research, market share analysis, sales projections, quarterly evaluations and more.
Behavioral Economics PowerPoint Diagrams
Market Analysis RFM Model PowerPoint Template
Consulting Report PowerPoint Template
Likert Scale PowerPoint Template
TAM SAM SOM Slides for PowerPoint
4+3 Item 2 Level Semi-Circle PowerPoint Diagram
Market Research Diagram PowerPoint Template
TAM SAM SOM PowerPoint Template
Market Segmentation Slides for PowerPoint
Persona Analysis Slide Design for PowerPoint
3D Value Proposition Diagram for PowerPoint
DNA Ideas Head Illustration PowerPoint Templates
What is a Market Research? It is the process of determining the viability and feasibility to launch a new product or service through a compelling research conducted directly with potential customers. Check out our article on Market Research to understand what it is and how to conduct an effective market research for business purposes.
With the help of Market Research templates, consultants, executives and business professionals can prepare and conduct an effective market research starting from a pre-made presentation template instead of starting from scratch. This helps to optimize the process and save time.
Download Unlimited Content
Our annual unlimited plan let you download unlimited content from slidemodel. save hours of manual work and use awesome slide designs in your next presentation..