Year 1 Maths Worksheets (age 5-6)
Each category has many resources within so why not jump in and explore the site?
Have a look at some of our popular resources in this category.
Some skittles are standing, some have been knocked down, but how many are there altogether?
Questions which can be used for assessment in Year 1. Please note these are not intended to be used as a set of written questions where the child answers on paper in silence. The questions should be presented over a period of several days and can be read out loud. Encouraging discussion of the questions will give a much greater insight into the child's understanding.
More counting lollies, sweets, balls etc up to 20.
Work out the addition sums to match the balloons with the correct gorillas.
Complete the missing numbers in the spiral from 0 to 20.
Count in tens and ones.
Counting objects up to 10.
Recognising and counting equal groups
Subscribe to our newsletter
The latest news, articles, and resources, sent to your inbox weekly.
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Route One Network Ltd. - URBrainy.com 5.0
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From only $2.20
Free Math Worksheets
Printable math worksheets from k5 learning.
Our free math worksheets cover the full range of elementary school math skills from numbers and counting through fractions, decimals, word problems and more. All worksheets are printable files with answers on the 2nd page.
Math worksheets by grade:
Math worksheets by topic:.
Sample Math Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
- Teacher How To's
- How It works
- All Worksheets
- Math Worksheets
- ELA Worksheets
Math Worksheets for Kids
Math is about diligence and persistence and worksheets can prove to be an effective tool in engaging kids' minds and helping them focus on the underlying big picture. Printable math worksheets from SplashLearn can definitely help to improve their math skills.
- Math (3,846)
- Number Sense (533)
- Number Recognition (50)
- Number Recognition Within 3 (13)
- Number Recognition Within 5 (12)
- Number Recognition Within 10 (15)
- Number Recognition Within 20 (10)
- Number Sequence (6)
- Number Sequence Within 10 (2)
- Number Sequence Within 20 (3)
- Backward Sequence from 20 (2)
- Counting (209)
- Counting Objects Within 3 (10)
- Counting Objects Within 5 (23)
- Counting Objects Within 10 (37)
- Counting Objects Within 20 (4)
- Writing Numbers (50)
- Writing Numbers Within 3 (10)
- Writing Numbers Within 5 (20)
- Writing Numbers Within 10 (20)
- Number Representation (75)
- Represent Numbers Using Place Value Blocks (3)
- Compare and Order Numbers (64)
- Compare Numbers (61)
- Compare Numbers within 10 (21)
- Compare Objects within 10 (10)
- Compare Without Visual Support (2)
- Compare Numbers within 20 (13)
- Compare Numbers Using Place Value Blocks (1)
- Compare Numbers Without Visual Support (1)
- Compare Numbers within 100 (24)
- Use Place Value Blocks to Compare Numbers (2)
- Compare Two 2-Digit Numbers (2)
- Compare 3-Digit Numbers (1)
- Compare Multi-Digit Numbers (1)
- Order Numbers (3)
- Order 3-Digit Numbers (2)
- Order Multi-Digit Numbers (1)
- Skip Counting (4)
- Skip Count by 10 (4)
- Even and Odd Numbers (24)
- Place Value (195)
- Read and Write Numbers (72)
- Numbers up to 10 (50)
- Numbers up to 100 (6)
- Place Value Chart (5)
- 3-Digit Numbers on Place Value Chart (4)
- Round Numbers (26)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 10 (9)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 100 (6)
- Addition (857)
- Embedded Numbers (4)
- Addition Sentences (50)
- Addition Sentence within 5 (13)
- Addition Sentence within 10 (37)
- Add with Pictures (33)
- Add with Pictures within 5 (22)
- Add with Pictures within 10 (11)
- Model Addition (235)
- Addition Properties (4)
- Commutative Property of Addition (4)
- Add Using Models (10)
- Addition Strategies (321)
- Addition Strategies within 10 (214)
- Count All to Add (1)
- Count All to add within 10 (1)
- Count On to Add Strategy (19)
- Add using number line (4)
- Compose and Decompose Numbers (193)
- Number Bonds (178)
- Addition Strategies within 20 (58)
- Anchor 5 and 10 (12)
- Count On Strategy (14)
- Add with 10 (4)
- Make 10 Strategy (12)
- Doubles and Near Doubles Strategy to Add (12)
- Doubles Facts (8)
- Add Three Whole Numbers (8)
- Addition Strategies within 100 (27)
- Add using multiples of 10 (15)
- Addition Strategies within 1000 (23)
- Add using multiples of 100 (16)
- Addition Facts (138)
- Fluently Add within 5 (12)
- Fluently Add within 10 (41)
- Fluently Add within 20 (92)
- Equal Expressions (30)
- Addition Without Regrouping (121)
- Add within 100 without Regrouping (45)
- Add 2-digit number to 1-digit (12)
- Add 2-digit number to 2-digit (32)
- Add within 1000 without Regrouping (52)
- Add 10 to 3-digit numbers (4)
- Add 100 to 3-digit numbers (4)
- Add 3-digit number to 1-digit (4)
- Add 3-digit number to 2-digit (16)
- Add two 3-digit numbers (28)
- Add within 10000 without Regrouping (24)
- Addition With Regrouping (77)
- Add within 100 with Regrouping (33)
- Regroup and add 2-digit number to 1-digit (8)
- Regroup and add 2-digit numbers (8)
- Add within 1000 with Regrouping (20)
- Regroup ones and add (4)
- Regroup ones and tens and add (2)
- Add within 10000 with Regrouping (24)
- Multi-digit Addition (98)
- Addition within 100000 (48)
- Addition within 1000000 (48)
- Subtraction (623)
- Subtraction Sentences (38)
- Subtraction Sentences within 5 (12)
- Subtraction Sentences within 10 (25)
- Subtract with Pictures (36)
- Subtract with Pictures within 5 (25)
- Subtract with Pictures within 10 (11)
- Model Subtraction (49)
- Subtract using Models (10)
- Subtraction Strategies (111)
- Subtraction Strategies within 10 (21)
- Count Back Strategy within 10 (20)
- Subtraction Strategies within 20 (44)
- Count Back Strategy within 20 (25)
- Subtract using number line (1)
- Relate Addition and Subtraction within 20 (6)
- Subtract from 10 Strategy (6)
- Subtraction Strategies within 100 (29)
- Subtract using multiples of 10 (16)
- Subtraction Strategies within 1000 (17)
- Subtract using multiples of 100 (10)
- Subtraction Facts (132)
- Fluently Subtract within 5 (13)
- Fluently Subtract within 10 (40)
- Fluently Subtract within 20 (90)
- Equal Expressions in Subtraction (28)
- Subtraction Without Regrouping (123)
- Subtract within 100 without Regrouping (47)
- Subtract Multiples of 10 (10)
- Subtract within 1000 without Regrouping (52)
- Subtract within 10000 without Regrouping (24)
- Subtraction With Regrouping (81)
- Subtract within 100 with Regrouping (33)
- Subtract within 1000 with Regrouping (24)
- Subtract within 10000 with Regrouping (24)
- Multi-digit Subtraction (98)
- Subtraction within 100000 (48)
- Subtraction within 1000000 (48)
- Multiplication (388)
- Equal Groups (14)
- Multiplication Sentences (36)
- Repeated Addition to Multiply (5)
- Multi-digit Multiplication (109)
- Multiply 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (24)
- Multiply 2-digit by 2-digit numbers (39)
- Multiply 3-digit by 1-digit Numbers (9)
- Multiply 3-digit by 2-digit numbers (19)
- Multiply 4-digit by 1-digit Numbers (8)
- Multiplication Properties (75)
- Associative Property (2)
- Commutative Property (7)
- Distributive Property (58)
- Multiply by 0 and 1 (3)
- Estimate Products (7)
- Multiply by multiples of 10 (19)
- Times Tables (84)
- Multiplication Facts (71)
- Multiplication Facts of 2 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 3 (6)
- Multiplication Facts of 4 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 5 (6)
- Multiplication Facts of 6 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 7 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 8 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 9 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 10 (11)
- Multiply by 11 (5)
- Multiply by 12 (5)
- Division (170)
- Division Facts (14)
- Division Facts of 2 (1)
- Division Facts of 3 (2)
- Division Facts of 4 (1)
- Division Facts of 5 (1)
- Division Facts of 6 (1)
- Division Facts of 7 (1)
- Division Facts of 8 (1)
- Division Facts of 9 (1)
- Division Facts of 10 (1)
- Divide on a Number Line (2)
- Long Division (64)
- Divide 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (8)
- Divide 3-digit by 1-digit Numbers (5)
- Divide 4-digit by 1-digit Numbers (8)
- Divide Multiples of 10 or 100 (12)
- Estimate Quotients (26)
- Fractions (223)
- Identify Fractions (15)
- Identify fractions using models (8)
- Identify fractions on the number line (2)
- Represent Fractions (21)
- Represent fractions on the number line (1)
- Mark fractions on the number line (1)
- Represent fractions using models (4)
- Represent fractions using real-word objects (2)
- Represent Mixed Numbers (2)
- Represent mixed numbers using models (2)
- Compare Fractions (16)
- Compare fractions using visual models (5)
- Compare fractions using number lines (2)
- Compare fractions without visual models (6)
- Benchmark Fractions (3)
- Order Fractions (2)
- Order fractions using visual models (1)
- Order fractions without visual models (1)
- Equivalent Fractions (21)
- Equivalent fractions using models (7)
- Equivalent fractions using number lines (7)
- Equivalent fractions without visual models (7)
- Identify equivalent fractions (2)
- Convert Fractions (8)
- Fractions as Mixed Numbers (5)
- Mixed Numbers as Fractions (3)
- Fractions Operations (124)
- Add and Subtract Fractions (25)
- Add Fractions (17)
- Represent Fraction Addition (2)
- Add fractions using models (6)
- Add like fractions (6)
- Add unlike fractions (3)
- Estimate fraction sums (6)
- Subtract Fractions (5)
- Represent Fraction Subtraction (2)
- Subtract fractions using models (2)
- Subtract like fractions (4)
- Subtract unlike fractions (1)
- Add and Subtract mixed numbers (40)
- Add mixed numbers (16)
- Add mixed numbers using models (8)
- Add a mixed number to a fraction (5)
- Add two mixed numbers (3)
- Subtract mixed numbers (24)
- Subtract mixed numbers using models (4)
- Subtract a fraction from a mixed number (14)
- Subtract two mixed numbers (6)
- Multiply Fractions (58)
- Multiply fractions by whole numbers (8)
- Multiply fractions by whole numbers without models (4)
- Multiply two fractions (9)
- Multiply fractions using models (4)
- Multiply fractions without models (5)
- Multiply mixed numbers (13)
- Multiply mixed numbers by whole numbers (9)
- Multiply mixed numbers by fractions (1)
- Multiply two mixed numbers (1)
- Fraction multiplication as scaling (8)
- Decimals (1,331)
- Represent Decimals (3)
- Represent Decimals Using Models (1)
- Represent Decimals on Number Lines (2)
- Read and Write Decimals (7)
- Decimals Expanded Form (4)
- Compose Decimals (3)
- Decompose Decimals (1)
- Decimals Standard Form (4)
- Decimals Word Form (2)
- Decimal Place Value (5)
- Digits at the given decimal place (3)
- Place values of digits in decimals (1)
- Compare and Order Decimals (10)
- Compare decimals (6)
- Compare decimals using models (3)
- Compare using decimal grids (2)
- Compare using decimal number lines (1)
- Compare decimals using place value (2)
- Order decimals (4)
- Order decimals using place value (2)
- Round Decimals (7)
- Round decimals to the nearest whole (3)
- Round decimals to the nearest tenths (1)
- Round decimals to the nearest hundredths (1)
- Equivalent Decimals (3)
- Decimal Operations (1,285)
- Add Decimals (625)
- Add tenths and hundredths (328)
- Add decimals without regrouping (192)
- Add decimals with regrouping (188)
- Subtract Decimals (633)
- Subtract decimals without regrouping (192)
- Subtract decimals with regrouping (184)
- Multiply Decimals (202)
- Multiply decimals by powers of 10 (73)
- Multiply decimals by whole numbers (123)
- Multiply decimals by decimals (64)
- Divide Decimals (134)
- Divide decimals by powers of 10 (18)
- Divide decimals by whole numbers (37)
- Divide whole numbers by decimals (40)
- Divide decimals by decimals (39)
- Geometry (66)
- Positional Words (6)
- Sides and Corners (3)
- Corners (2)
- Shapes (46)
- 2d Shapes (40)
- Identify Quadrilaterals (2)
- Trapezoids (2)
- Identify triangles (1)
- Identify polygons (1)
- Attributes of 2D shapes (7)
- Sort 2D shapes (2)
- Partition 2D Shapes (13)
- Partition into equal parts (13)
- Halves, Thirds, and Fourths (7)
- 3d Shapes (3)
- Flat and Solid Shapes (3)
- Match 3D Shapes (1)
- 3D Shapes in real life (1)
- Coordinate Planes (4)
- Identify Points on the Coordinate Plane (1)
- Plot on the Coordinate Plane (3)
- Measurement (48)
- Capacity (6)
- Comparing Measurements (20)
- Compare Weights (7)
- Compare Lengths (7)
- Compare Heights (6)
- Data Handling (12)
- Organize and Interpret Data (5)
- Sort Objects (6)
- Measure Lengths (8)
- Measure Lengths using the ruler (6)
- AM and PM (2)
- Analog Clock (15)
- Hour hand (4)
- Set time (3)
- Digital Clock (1)
- Time in Half Hours (9)
- Time in Hours (13)
- Time in Quarter Hours (3)
- Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes (7)
- Identify Coins (2)
- Value of the Coins (3)
- Make Amounts (8)
- Counting Money (38)
- Compare Money (2)
- Count Money with Coins (9)
- Penny, Nickel, and Dime (4)
- Algebra (66)
- Patterns (3)
- Number Patterns (3)
- Extend Number Patterns (1)
- Generate Number Patterns (1)
- Relationship Between Patterns (1)
- Numerical Expressions (10)
- Interpret Numerical Expressions (1)
- Evaluate Numerical Expressions (8)
- Evaluate Exponents (5)
- Order of Operations (1)
- Factors and Multiples (44)
- Factors (30)
- Multiples (14)
- Prime and Composite Numbers (6)
- Word Problems (171)
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (67)
- Addition Word Problems (13)
- Addition Word Problems within 10 (3)
- Addition Word Problems within 20 (3)
- Addition Word Problems within 100 (2)
- Add to Compare Word Problems (2)
- Subtraction Word Problems (16)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 10 (4)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 20 (4)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 100 (4)
- Subtract to Compare Word Problems (4)
- Decimal Subtraction Word Problems (1)
- Multiplication and Division Word Problems (38)
- Multiplication Word Problems (19)
- Division Word Problems (16)
- Fraction Word Problems (31)
- Multi-step Word Problems (31)
- ELA (2,962)
- Reading (2,229)
- Phonics (1,995)
- Bossy R (12)
- Words with AR (7)
- Words with ER (5)
- Words With IR (5)
- Words with OR (4)
- Words with UR (5)
- Diphthongs (20)
- Words with OI (11)
- Words with OU (11)
- Words with OW (11)
- Words with OY (11)
- Ending Consonant Blends (44)
- CK Blend (2)
- LF Blend (9)
- LK Blend (10)
- LT Blend (9)
- MP Blend (8)
- ND Blend (9)
- NK Blend (10)
- SK Blend (8)
- ST Blend (8)
- NG Blend (2)
- Beginning Consonant Blends (47)
- L Blend Words (20)
- BL Blend (8)
- CL Blend (9)
- FL Blend (7)
- GL Blend (6)
- PL Blend (7)
- SL Blend (6)
- R Blend Words (18)
- CR Blend (8)
- FR Blend (8)
- GR Blend (7)
- PR Blend (9)
- TR Blend (8)
- SPL Blend (8)
- SQU Blend (8)
- STR Blend (7)
- Alphabet (322)
- Letter A (12)
- Letter B (14)
- Letter C (12)
- Letter D (14)
- Letter E (12)
- Letter F (12)
- Letter G (14)
- Letter H (14)
- Letter I (15)
- Letter J (15)
- Letter K (12)
- Letter L (12)
- Letter M (12)
- Letter N (14)
- Letter O (12)
- Letter P (15)
- Letter Q (13)
- Letter R (12)
- Letter S (12)
- Letter T (12)
- Letter U (12)
- Letter V (12)
- Letter W (12)
- Letter X (12)
- Letter Y (12)
- Letter Z (12)
- Letter Sequence (10)
- Letter Sounds (181)
- Letter Sound A (10)
- Letter Sound B (10)
- Letter Sound C (10)
- Letter Sound D (11)
- Letter Sound E (9)
- Letter Sound F (10)
- Letter Sound G (11)
- Letter Sound H (11)
- Letter Sound I (10)
- Letter Sound J (9)
- Letter Sound K (10)
- Letter Sound L (9)
- Letter Sound M (10)
- Letter Sound N (7)
- Letter Sound O (9)
- Letter Sound P (10)
- Letter Sound Q (8)
- Letter Sound R (10)
- Letter Sound S (10)
- Letter Sound T (10)
- Letter Sound U (9)
- Letter Sound V (9)
- Letter Sound W (10)
- Letter Sound X (8)
- Letter Sound Y (9)
- Letter Sound Z (9)
- Beginning and Ending Sounds (5)
- Letter Recognition (150)
- Matching Lowercase and Uppercase Letters (150)
- Vowels (81)
- Long Vowel Sounds (22)
- Long A Vowel Sound (6)
- Long E Vowel Sound (3)
- Long I Vowel Sound (5)
- Long O Vowel Sound (4)
- Long U Vowel Sound (6)
- Magic - E (25)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel A (9)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel E (6)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel I (9)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel O (8)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel U (8)
- Short Vowel Sounds (22)
- Short A Vowel Sound (5)
- Short E Vowel Sound (4)
- Short I Vowel Sound (5)
- Short O Vowel Sound (4)
- Short U Vowel Sound (4)
- Vowel Teams (32)
- Words with AI and AY (10)
- Words with EA and EE (10)
- Words with IE and Y (8)
- Words with OA and OW (10)
- Words with OO (8)
- Words with UE and UI (8)
- Blending (94)
- CCVC Words (17)
- CCVCC Words (30)
- CVC Words (26)
- CVCC Words (38)
- Consonant Digraphs (27)
- Digraph CH (12)
- Digraph CK (5)
- Digraph NG (5)
- Digraph PH (9)
- Digraph SH (13)
- Digraph TH (13)
- Digraph WH (13)
- Double Consonants (16)
- FF Words (9)
- LL Words (8)
- SS Words (8)
- ZZ Words (8)
- Rhyming Words (111)
- Trigraphs (18)
- Trigraph DGE (8)
- Trigraph IGH (6)
- Trigraph SHR (8)
- Trigraph TCH (6)
- Trigraph THR (7)
- Sight Words (868)
- Syllables (5)
- Hard and Soft Sounds of C and G (2)
- Reading Words (7)
- Segmenting Phonemes (1)
- Adding Deleting and Substituting Phonemes (6)
- Silent Letter Words (2)
- Reading Skills (220)
- Cause and Effect (15)
- Inference (13)
- Identify the Main Idea (25)
- Prediction (8)
- Sequencing (13)
- Story Elements (18)
- Authors Purpose (9)
- Compare and Contrast (14)
- Ask and Answer Questions (6)
- Central Message (4)
- Point of View (12)
- Sensory Words (3)
- Comprehension (17)
- Character Analysis (14)
- Text Structure (9)
- Fact or Opinion (2)
- Reality and Fantasy (6)
- Using Illustrations (15)
- Using Text Features (8)
- Context Clues (13)
- Evaluating Authors Argument and Evidence (6)
- Communication Skills (14)
- Listening Skills (3)
- Speaking Skills (11)
- Writing (386)
- Letter Tracing (232)
- Letter Tracing A (27)
- Letter Tracing B (28)
- Letter Tracing C (27)
- Letter Tracing D (27)
- Letter Tracing E (27)
- Letter Tracing F (28)
- Letter Tracing G (27)
- Letter Tracing H (28)
- Letter Tracing I (27)
- Letter Tracing J (27)
- Letter Tracing K (27)
- Letter Tracing L (27)
- Letter Tracing M (28)
- Letter Tracing N (27)
- Letter Tracing O (27)
- Letter Tracing P (27)
- Letter Tracing Q (27)
- Letter Tracing R (27)
- Letter Tracing S (27)
- Letter Tracing T (27)
- Letter Tracing U (27)
- Letter Tracing V (27)
- Letter Tracing W (27)
- Letter Tracing X (27)
- Letter Tracing Y (27)
- Letter Tracing Z (27)
- Cursive Writing (130)
- Creative Writing (24)
- Grammar (206)
- Adverbs and Adjectives (30)
- Nouns and Pronouns (59)
- Pronouns (13)
- Parts of Speech (12)
- Prepositions and Conjunctions (29)
- Conjunctions (6)
- Prepositions (6)
- Punctuation (23)
- Sentences (27)
- Verbs and Tenses (38)
- Determiners (2)
- Article A An The (2)
- Spelling (20)
- Common Misspellings (4)
- Unscramble (16)
- Vocabulary (84)
- Abbreviations and Contractions (3)
- Affixes (15)
- Inflectional Endings (2)
- Commonly Confused Words (9)
- Compound Words (7)
- Figures of Speech (14)
- Similes and Metaphors (6)
- Alliteration (2)
- Synonyms and Antonyms (12)
- Word Puzzles (10)
- Shades of Meaning (4)
- Sorting Words into Categories (4)
- Making Connections in Reading (6)
- Flashcards (45)
- Vocabulary Flashcards (1)
- Phonics Flashcards (42)
- Grammar Flashcards (2)
Number Sense Worksheets for Kids
Number Hunt : 2 Worksheet
A fun and engaging worksheet that challenges students to locate and highlight all the number 2s.
Complete the Counting Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to complete the counting.
Color Fruits and Trace Numbers (Within 3) Worksheet
This worksheet provides a fun activity of coloring and tracing fruits, while learning numbers up to 3.
Guess the Missing Number Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by guessing the missing number.
Addition Worksheets for Kids
Count to Complete Addition Sentences Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to count to complete addition sentences.
Complete the Dice Pattern Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to complete the dice pattern.
Identify the Correct Group Worksheet
Learners must identify the correct group to enhance their math skills.
Draw More to Complete the Addition Sentence Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by drawing more to complete the addition sentence.
Subtraction Worksheets for Kids
Complete Subtraction Sentence Using Pictures Worksheet
Help your child revise subtraction by completing subtraction sentences using pictures.
Subtract and Color Fruits (Within 3) Worksheet
Engage in fun subtraction with this worksheet, subtract numbers within 3 and color the resulting number of fruits!
Find 1 Less than a Number Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to find 1 less than a number.
Use Pictures to Subtract Worksheet
Learners must use pictures to subtract to enhance their math skills.
Multiplication Worksheets for Kids
Rows and Columns Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice rows and columns like a math legend!
Describing Equal Groups Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by practicing to describe equal groups.
Find the Multiplication Expression Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to find the multiplication expression.
Solve Using Repeated Addition Worksheet
Help your child revise multiplication by solving using repeated addition.
Division Worksheets for Kids
Use Patterns of Zero to Divide Worksheet
Use patterns of zero to divide to strengthen your math skills.
Know Your Words Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice words related to division.
Solve the Division Facts Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to solve the division facts.
Solve Equal Grouping Scenarios Using Number Line Worksheet
Kids must solve equal grouping scenarios using the number line in this worksheet.
Fractions Worksheets for Kids
Compare the Fractions Worksheet
Learners must compare the fractions to enhance their math skills.
Write Fraction for Each Part Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to write the fraction for each part.
Representing the Whole Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to represent the whole.
Write Mixed Numbers Represented by the Model Worksheet
Dive into this printable worksheet by practicing to write mixed numbers represented by the model.
Decimals Worksheets for Kids
Decimal Fractions to Decimal Numbers Worksheet
Assess your math skills by converting decimal fractions into decimal numbers in this worksheet.
Represent Decimals Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice representing decimals.
Identify the Place Value Units Worksheet
Combine math learning with adventure by identifying place value units.
Use Models to Compare Decimals Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to use models to compare decimals.
Geometry Worksheets for Kids
Squares and Circles Worksheet
Practice squares and circles by printing this playful worksheet.
Spot the Decimals on a Number Line Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by practicing to spot the decimals on a number line.
Front and Behind Worksheet
Practice 'Front' and 'Behind' by printing this playful worksheet.
Number of Sides and Corners Worksheet
Enhance your math skills by practicing shapes & the number of their sides and corners.
Measurement Worksheets for Kids
Count to Complete the Table Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by practicing to count to complete the table.
Draw Longer and Shorter Objects Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to draw longer and shorter objects to strengthen your math skills.
Empty or Full Worksheet
Assess your math skills by solving this Empty or Full worksheet.
Identify Heavy or Light Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to identify which object is heavy or light.
Time Worksheets for Kids
AM and PM Worksheet
Assess your math skills by practicing AM and PM in this worksheet.
Identify the Clock Showing Half Past Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to identify the clock showing 'half past'.
Hour Hand and Minute Hand Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing the hour hand and the minute hand.
Write the Time in O'Clock Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by writing the time in O'Clock.
Money Worksheets for Kids
Draw Coins Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to draw coins.
Guess the Price Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to guess the price.
Count the Coins to Answer Worksheet
Learners must count the coins correctly to enhance their math skills.
Make a Dollar Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to make a dollar.
Algebra Worksheets for Kids
Write and Interpret Numerical Expressions Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to write and interpret numerical expressions.
Prime Numbers Within 100 Worksheet
Identify and highlight all the prime numbers less than 100 in this engaging math worksheet.
Multiples of 10 Worksheet
A worksheet designed to help students identify and highlight all the multiples of 10.
Identify the Rule of the Given Number Pattern Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to identify the rule of the given number pattern.
Math Word Problems Worksheets for Kids
Word Problems on Adding Fractions & Mixed Numbers Worksheet
Become a mathematician by practicing word problems on adding fractions & mixed numbers.
Solve Two-Step Word Problems on Same Operation Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving two-step word problems on the same operation.
Make a Model to Multiply Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to make a model to multiply.
Represent Word Problems as Math Expressions Worksheet
Dive into this worksheet by practicing to represent word problems as math expressions.
All Math Worksheets for Kids
Add and Subtract Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to add and subtract.
Represent Equal Grouping as Division Worksheet
Boost your ability to represent equal grouping as division by printing this playful worksheet.
Equal Parts or Not Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by practicing the concept of equal parts.
Shapes in Everyday Life Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by exploring shapes in everyday life.
Which One is Longer Worksheet
Learn measurement at the speed of lightning by practicing to identify which one is longer.
Time of Activities of the Day Worksheet
Look at the time of activities of the day by printing this playful worksheet.
Add and Color Fruits (Within 3) Worksheet
Practice simple addition up to 3 and color the corresponding number of fruits in this fun worksheet!
Represent Subtraction Sentences Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving problems to represent subtraction sentences.
Representing Equal Groups Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to practice representing equal groups.
Division Sentence for Equal Groups Worksheet
Assess your math skills by practicing division sentences for equal groups in this worksheet.
Represent Using Fractions Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice representing using fractions like a math legend!
Which One is Shorter Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to identify the shorter one.
Identify Coins & Values Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to identify coins & values.
Generating Number Patterns Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by generating number patterns.
Identify Math Expression for Word Problems Worksheet
Learners must identify math expressions for word problems to enhance their math skills.
Count using Pictures Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to count using pictures.
Add and Color Fruits (Within 5) Worksheet
Add and color your way through this engaging worksheet, solving sums within 5 and coloring corresponding fruits!
Complete the Division Sentence Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by completing the division sentence.
Represent the Shaded Part Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to represent the shaded part to strengthen your math skills.
Equivalent Decimals on a Number Line Worksheet
Help your child revise decimals by practicing equivalent decimals on a number line.
Rectangles and Triangles Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice rectangles and triangles.
Compare Lengths of Objects Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by practicing to compare the lengths of objects.
Position of Hour and Minute Hand Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving problems to position the hour and minute hand correctly.
Count All Pennies Worksheet
Boost your ability to count pennies by printing this playful worksheet.
Identify Expressions and Equations Worksheet
Combine math learning with adventure by solving to identify expressions and equations.
Story Problems on Addition and Subtraction Worksheet
Solve story problems on addition and subtraction to strengthen your math skills.
Count and Match the Objects Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by counting and matching the objects.
Add and Color Animals (Within 3) Worksheet
Develop math skills with this fun worksheet where students add numbers and color as many animals!
Subtraction Word Problems with Pictures Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice subtraction word problems with pictures like a math legend!
Make Model to Represent Equal Grouping Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by making models to represent equal grouping.
Represent the Shaded Part Using Fraction Worksheet
Focus on core math skills with this fun worksheet by representing the shaded part using fractions.
Mark the Decimals on a Number Line Worksheet
Learn decimals at the speed of lightning by practicing to mark the decimals on a number line.
Classify Shapes as Flats or Solids Worksheet
Focus on core math skills with this fun worksheet by classifying shapes as flats or solids.
Absorbing Math Concepts
While working on math worksheets, kids slowly practice and learn to understand the logic that goes in math. Knowing the basics of the subject helps the kids understand the computational aspects and improve their problem-solving skills.
Math worksheets involve the rigorous practice of different arithmetic operations. When the kids work upon the core concepts, they grasp the specific concept while applying it to different situations.
To become proficient, you always have to practice. SplashLearn’s downloadable math worksheets provide an array of extraordinary learning methods to help the kids keep performing math patterns and concepts regularly.
A Great Learning Tool
Repeating the same tasks increases the ability to excel at the concept, no matter what grade the kids are learning. With math worksheets, they solve different arithmetic operations with different numbers. So, they memorize the concept and not the answers. This makes them strong with the concept and focuses on learning the core rather than working around rote learning.
Kids learn many concepts, but they hardly get a chance to practice. However, with worksheets, they can have a timed test to understand the concept more. Worksheets allow helping them have the upper hand on challenging the concepts they have learned. They can start from fundamental problems and later move to higher degrees of difficulty. This scaffolding slowly fixes them, exploring easy and tough problems instead of giving it a miss when they see a tough question right as the first one.
A few worksheets that your kid can practice on SplashLearn are:
- Complete the Counting: A very creative way of practicing to count, the kids will have to fill in the blanks by writing the numbers in the Complete the Counting worksheet. This will help them practice the number and counting sequence.
- Guess the Missing Number: Another interactive way to help the kids practice counting numbers, they will be provided a sequence of numbers with blanks in between. The kids will have to find the missing numbers in the counting sequence.
- Count using Pictures: Colorful objects always catch the kids’ attention, and that’s exactly how this worksheet can help them. The kids will be shown a variety of items in different numbers. They will have to count and pick the correct number from the given set.
- Count and Match the Objects: Another interesting worksheet, the kids will be able to overcome the counting problem in a very engaging way because here, all they have to do is count and match with the numbers within 10.
- Identify More and Less: Help the kids compare groups to strengthen their conceptual understanding. In this worksheet, the children will have to compare two sets of items and circle the one with either less or more of those as stated.
Math Drills with Worksheets
Practice drills are similar to what we do in regular games like football. In maths drills, the concepts are repeatedly taught while making the kids solve the same types of questions again. Math worksheets form an inseparable part of such drills but are useful for remedial and slow learners. Not just that, creative math worksheets work the best for students with dyslexia.
Math worksheets by SplashLearn reinforce math concepts in a structured and interactive manner. With bite-size chunks, they acquire new information while having fun solving the problems!
Your one stop solution for all grade learning needs.
- Browse Worksheets
- Plans & Prices
- Free Advice & Tips
A Whole Years Worth of Worksheets For Less Than 50p Per Week Worried your child is falling behind in Maths or English? Want to give your child a boost and help them to the top of the class? Worksheets follow the National Curriculum, covering areas such as: Spelling,Punctuation and Grammar, Phonics, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division,Word problems and much more!
CHOOSE A YEAR GROUP
Eyfs (4-5 yrs old).
- Letter Sounds
- Storytime - Stories, Questions and Activities
- Writing Numbers
- Time, Shape, Measuring and Fractions
- Kids Flashcards, Certificates, Posters, Learning Aids
- English Answer Sheets
KS1, Year 1 (5-6 yrs old)
Ks1, year 2 (6-7 yrs old), ks2, year 3 (7-8 yrs old), ks2, year 4 (8-9 yrs old), ks2, year 5 (9-10 yrs old), ks2, year 6 (10-11 yrs old).
Sign up to your newsletter for free tips, advice, news and much more. (Along with the occasional surprise freebie)
Subscribe for our newsletter.
Printable Worksheets for Kids
Welcome to the land of 40,000+ printable worksheets in Math, English, Science, and Social Studies, aligned with the CCSS but universally applicable to students of grades K-12, complemented by a collection of self-correcting, digitally fillable worksheets. Keep classroom and homework activities generously assisted with vibrant charts, engaging activities, workbooks, practice drills, online quizzes with varying difficulty levels. Get started with our free sample worksheets and subscribe to get access to the entire treasure trove. The worksheets come along with answer keys, assisting in instant validation.
Fuel your learning journey with our online Math and ELA worksheets for K through grade 8 children with power-packed features like creating groups, adding children, assigning worksheets digitally, auto-grading, and tracking progress!
Sail through this vast expanse of printable math worksheets compilation for students of grades K-12, steering through topics like number sense, measurement, geometry, statistics, pre-algebra, algebra, and a multitude of high school topics.
The ELA worksheets help foster an understanding of foundational concepts in grammar. Comprehend texts with the reading comprehension passages and develop skills to creatively pen down and organize ideas with the writing prompt worksheets.
Language Arts Worksheets
The science worksheets help build a cohesive understanding of physical science, life science, and Earth and space science. Engage in inquiry-based learning to build, deepen, and apply knowledge using charts, worksheets and activities to enhance skills.
The social studies worksheets comprise strands drawn from all the social science disciplines and help develop informed and reasoned decision-making skills. Learn about the continents, U.S. Constitution, U.S. presidents, the 13 Colonies and more.
Social Studies Worksheets
Browse by Grade
If you are on a hunt for printable grade specific worksheets aligned with the CCSS, then be assured that you are in the right place. Whether it is English or Math, grade 3 or grade 8, you will find a collection of engaging resources.
Common Core Worksheets by Grade
Are you looking for a specific set of skills under each math topic for a particular grade? Our math workbooks aligned to the Common Core State Standards and classified grade-wise for students of kindergarten through grade 8 help big time.
Christmas or Halloween, President's Day or Labor Day, celebrate every holiday and important event with our no-prep worksheets. Figure out the importance of each festival with themed art, craft, math and literacy activities keeping the fun quotient high.
Stimulate creativity, encourage self-expression, fine-tune motor coordination, develop color awareness and dexterity as kids learn to use their first writing instrument - the crayon. Find myriad themes and fun activities to spark the imagination of kids.
Add some delight to math with these fun dot-to-dot printable themed worksheets and help kids learn to sequence alphabets and numbers. Kids find their aha moment when they connect the dots by skip counting to reveal the mystery pictures.
Connecting Dots Worksheets
Are you looking for a reason to subscribe? These snippets will tell you why our subscribers chose us and how we gained the trust of millions of students, educators, homeschooling parents and became their most often go-to educational website.
Why become a member? Which membership plan is relevant to you? What are the exclusive benefits enjoyed by members? What are the secure payment options available? Find answers to these and many such queries in this section.
Action Verbs Worksheets
Are you ready to “swing”, “kick” and “throw”? Enjoy a celebration of verbs that abound in action. Whether you’re looking for matching, coloring, or cutting and gluing action verbs, you won’t be let down. Hurray, there’s an identifying-action-verbs-in-sentences exercise too!
Food Groups and Nutrition Worksheets
Is fruit your weakness? Do you wish to go big on proteins and dairy so you are forever at your healthiest? Demonstrate a relish learning the five major food groups. Experience how we advise you to eat well so you study well. Practice food group and nutrition with an ensemble of exercises and activities.
Area of Rectilinear Figures Worksheets
Give yourselves tons of renewed verve and enthusiasm as you determine the area of rectilinear shapes! Traverse through simple rectilinear figures composed of unit squares as well as complex figures like the L-shapes and rectangular paths. This is going to be your most-loved math time!
Comparing Mixed Numbers Worksheets
Recalibrate how you compare mixed numbers with like and unlike denominators! Surpass your peers with excellence in comparing two mixed numbers using <, >, and = symbols and determining the largest or smallest number from a set of three mixed numbers. Start comparing like a pro!
See More >>>
Instant Access to
Workbooks aligned with CCSS
Digitally Fillable Worksheets
Customary and Metric Units
Math worksheets are available in Customary and Metric Units
Color and Printer-friendly
Monochrome and color options for selective topics
Single click facility for
1. a specific worksheet, or
2. an entire level
24/7 email support
Maya Shah, USA
I love your site as it is an excellent resource for my students. I truly appreciate all...
Gitel Kitay, USA
I teach in a homeshcool coop. I use your materials to teach the clock and money to two children...
Jigar Prajapati, UK
Hello, I enjoy and learn lot from this website. Please let me know when are you planning to launch...
Hi, I've ever found an error in your stuff. I love using your worksheets with my children. Hope this helps...
Kerri Smith, Canada
I love this site and have a subscription Is there a way I can purchase a subscription...
Expand their horizons with our boundless guidance
Gain unrestricted access to MathWorksheets4Kids.com to provide a unique learning experience to your children with our myriad collection.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Enter your email to download PDF and receive updates from OSMO
Scan to get started.
The Assessment App is available only on the Apple App Store . Please scan the QR code below with your iPhone device to download the app.
Math Worksheets For Kids
Mental math worksheet for kids.
Mathematics is considered to be the core subject in our education system. Kids have been learning math from an early age in order to solve mathematical problems with ease. In this regard, math worksheets for kids will be helpful in learning basic concepts of mathematics. It is important for kids to practice worksheets for their better understanding and gain in-depth knowledge of the subject. Math worksheets for kids are designed using colored theme exercises, which makes them attractive and engaging for children.
Mental math worksheets for kids can be introduced in order to make them understand the concept in a fun and interesting way. To build their foundation, you need to download free math worksheets for kids online. Learning math for kids worksheets will help in analyzing the topics that are important for solving any given problem. The math worksheets for kids are prepared in order to explain different concepts in their preschool and elementary school. These worksheets are designed based on the needs and interests of kids and their understanding level of the subject.
Listed below are the Math Worksheets for kids that belong to a diverse set of topics:
Math addition worksheets.
- Addition Coloring Worksheets
- Addition With Regrouping Worksheets
- Addition Worksheets For Grade 1
- Addition Worksheets For Grade 2
- Addition Worksheets For Grade 3
- Preschool Addition Worksheets
Math Subtraction Worksheets
- 1st Grade Subtraction Worksheets
- 2nd Grade Subtraction Worksheets
- 3rd Grade Subtraction Worksheets
- Double Digit Subtraction
- Simple Subtraction Worksheets
- Subtracting Integers Worksheet
- Subtraction with Borrowing Worksheets
- Single Digit Multiplication Worksheets
- 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets
- Basic Multiplication Worksheets
- Decimal Multiplication Worksheets
- Factors and Multiples Worksheet
- Least Common Multiple Worksheets
- Multiplication Coloring Worksheets
- Multiplication Worksheets For Grade 2
Math Number Worksheets
- Number 1 Worksheets
- Number 2 Worksheets
- Number 3 Worksheets
- Number 5 Worksheets
- Number 6 Worksheets
- Number 7 Worksheets
- Number 8 Worksheets
More Math Worksheets
- 3D Shapes Worksheet
- Between Numbers Worksheets
- Color By Number Worksheets
- Connect the Dots Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Counting By 10s Worksheet
- Divisibility Rules Worksheets
- Division with Remainders Worksheet
- Preschool Patterns Worksheets
- Preschool Shapes Worksheets
- Rhyming Words Worksheet
Free Math Worksheets for Kids
Kids start recognizing and counting the numbers from an early age. Practicing the basic concepts such as numbers, place value, shapes, measurement, addition and subtraction with the help of free math worksheets for kids will help in problem solving. The math worksheets are easily available online for kids. You can download the worksheets based on the concept you want to teach your kids. The math worksheets consist of colorful themes and patterns which attracts kids to learn more effectively. With this, there is no lack of confidence among kids in terms of learning mathematics.
It is quite evident that most of the kids find it difficult to understand the mathematical concepts. Therefore, these worksheets play a key role in reducing the difficulty level of understanding. It consists of easy and simple methods through which kids can easily understand the concept.
The basic math for kids worksheet includes counting where your child recognizes the numbers. From an early age, kids start learning the concepts of numbers and counting. Therefore, conducting counting activities for preschoolers can help them in understanding the basic concept of mathematics. The math worksheets are designed in such a way that kids find the numbers and counting interesting.
Learning Math For Kids Worksheet
Some of the different types of math worksheets for kids based on their grades are as follows:
Math Worksheets for Kindergarten
Kids in kindergarten require a lot of attention when it comes to teaching mathematical concepts. There have to be fun activities associated with each worksheet for kindergarten. It includes numbers for recognizing, reading, and counting. Also, it includes matching the following, comparisons, recognizing patterns, shapes, coloring, connecting dots, addition and subtraction. There are a lot of images and tables included in the sheets so that kids find it more visually appealing. Besides this, kindergarten math games will be helpful in learning mathematics in a fun way.
Math Worksheets for Grade 1
In Grade 1, kids basically learn counting, place value, measurement, time telling, addition, and subtraction. Math worksheet for kids makes it more interesting to learn the concept in a better way. It includes counting numbers with the help of images, addition, and subtraction using lines, identifying shapes and sizes, reading the clock to tell the time, etc. Also, check math games for grade 1 for interesting activities to learn.
Math Worksheets for Grade 2
Kids of Grade 2 take a long time in solving mathematical problems compared to kindergarten and Class 1. They have worksheets that consist of place value, addition, and subtraction of two-digit numbers, multiplication, tens and hundreds, ordinal numbers, measuring lengths, shapes, and sizes. Additionally, learning through math games for grade 2 will help them understand the concept better.
Math Worksheets for Grade 3
There is quite a lot of work that needs to be done for Grade 3 kids. The worksheets consist of patterns, multiplication, quadrilaterals, telling time, money, measurements, and units. These math worksheets are designed to understand the concepts in a fun and interesting ways. Kids can also take part in math games for grade 3 where they can learn new concepts in a fun way.
Math Worksheets for Grade 4
The worksheets consist of adequate exercises that will enable kids to increase their learning experience. It includes topics such as multiplication, fractions, geometrical shapes, units and measurement, identifying line segments and rays.
Math Worksheets for Grade 5
The math worksheets include exercises where kids start becoming familiar with the concepts more easily. The worksheets are designed in such a way that kids should be able to think creatively. It comprises place value, order of operations, decimals, measurement, decimals, shapes, etc.
Mental Math Worksheets for Kids
All kids should take up mental math worksheets on a regular basis in order to understand the concepts. Practicing math worksheets will enable them to develop problem-solving and decision-making skills. Kids should spend some time regularly solving mathematical problems such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Apart from this, there are online tests and quizzes available to improve their concepts. Kids can take concept-wise tests for better understanding.
Besides this, kids can play math puzzles for kids as part of the mental math worksheets. Kids find math more interesting compared to older ones. As they are introduced to the basic concepts of mathematics such as numbers, addition, and subtraction. Solving math worksheets will help kids improve their problem-solving skills. In addition to the math worksheets, playing games and solving puzzles will also enable kids to think logically. You can find free printable worksheets online for practicing mathematical concepts. Apart from this, kids can explore the math games for kindergarten and math games for grade 1 for better understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions on Math Worksheets For Kids
Why are math worksheets for kids important.
Math worksheets for kids help them learn and explore different concepts of the subject. These worksheets for kids are a great way to support them to understand difficult concepts and theorems. Math worksheets for kids let them practice, learn and revise at their own pace.
Do math worksheets for kids help them learn?
Yes. Practicing math worksheets for kids help them learn and understand the subject. Math worksheets for kids are an effective resource for motivating kids to engage themselves in solving problems independently. These worksheets can be practiced from anywhere and anytime.
What Is The Most Significant Function Of Math Worksheets For Kids?
Math worksheets for kids are significant as they are individual learning activities and parents also require them. Parents easily understand what the kid is learning in school and what needs to be improvised at home using math worksheets for kids. Parents can help their kids practice and learn complex math problems at home with the help of math worksheets for kids.