- Schools directory
- Resources Jobs Schools directory News Search
ng words worksheet
Age range: 5-7
Resource type: Worksheet/Activity
3 November 2014
- Share through email
- Share through twitter
- Share through linkedin
- Share through facebook
- Share through pinterest
Tes classic free licence
Your rating is required to reflect your happiness.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Been looking for resource on this- Thank You!
Empty reply does not make any sense for the end user
Difficult to find resources for this sound, so thanks for creating.
Great resource, thanks for sharing!
Great, just what I needed
thanks for sharing<br />
Report this resource to let us know if it violates our terms and conditions. Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.
Not quite what you were looking for? Search by keyword to find the right resource:
'ng' worksheets, games and resources
‘ng’ worksheets, games, flashcards, powerpoints and other phonics resources..
This PowerPoint presentation is designed to support teaching and learning the ‘ng’ consonant digraph. Only £1.50!
ng games pack
A set of printable resources that can be laminated and used to support teaching and learning the ‘ng’ consonant digraph. Only £2!
Consonant Digraph Games Bundle
12 printable consonant digraph games packs for only £10.00 (save more than 50% over buying individually!)
‘ng’ word cards
6 double-sided ‘ng’ word flashcards. Print, cut along the horizontal lines, fold and laminate.
ng alien cards
Six double-sided ‘ng’ alien/nonsense word cards. Print, cut along the horizontal lines, fold and laminate.
ng spelling strips
Double-sided ‘ng’ word spelling strips. Read the words and add sound buttons. Look at each word, turn over the strip and spell it on the back. Once complete, check each word and tick or fix.
ng spelling lists
A convenient set of spelling lists containing ‘ng’ words. Great for sticking into spelling books or sending home to learn for homework.
ng words and pictures
Worksheet to support children learning to read and spell words containing the ‘ng’ grapheme. Identify the ‘ng’ pictures and spell the words. Complete the ‘ng’ handwriting line. Complete and read the ‘ng’ words.
ng read and spell (1)
ng worksheet including adding sound buttons, a look/cover/write/check section and a simple wordsearch.
ng spelling game
Interactive, table-friendly spelling game. Use the sounds provided to spell each of the decodable ‘ng’ words. Look at the word list if you get stuck.
- Fun Coloring Pages For Kids
- Jolly Phonics
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Alphabet Worksheets
- Writing Worksheets
- Cursive Writing
- Math Worksheets
- Science Worksheets
- Educational Games
- Coloring Pages
- How To Draw
- Crafts For Kids
- Greeting Card
- Cute Doodles
- Free Clip Art
- Free Blank Template
- Free Prints
- Cute Background
- jolly phonics
- Kids Activities
Phase 3 phonics sounds: “ng” sound jolly phonics
How to teach ng sound:.
We are going to teach kids the ng sound through 6 steps. Each step will add a lot of fun and liveliness to the learning time. Let’s see together:
1. Sound ng story:
Tommy and his friend were playing with their toys. One of the toys was HULK holding a monster and getting ready to throw it. The kids were so astonished and amazed by HULK’s power. One of the kids brought a big wooden board and started to imitate HULK.” I will lift this alone, watch me, ng…ng…ng”. The board was so heavy and the kid slipped on the ground while he was trying. Tommy kept laughing at him. “oh, that’s so funny, you keep saying ng..ng but the board is not lifted.”
2. ng sound jolly phonics pronunciation:
- If you see a word that ends with ‘ng, you have the “ng” sound
- And now, let’s find out how to make the “ng” sound.
- To make the “ng” sound correctly, it’s important to pass the air through your nose.
- Let’s take a closer look at how to do that:
- Pull the back of your tongue toward your throat.
- Next: stop the air in your mouth with the back of your tongue and direct it into your nose.
Click here to know HOW TO TEACH JOLLY PHONICS STEP-BY-STEP
3. jolly phonics digraph ng dictation:
walk with your kid step by step on his notebook to write the following digraphs . Show him the gif below and motivate him to imitate it.
4. ng sound digraph tracing worksheet:
Here’s the digraph “ng” tracing worksheet to practice:
5. jolly phonics sound ng – blending exercise:
Use our phonics phase 2 and phase 3 flashcards to practice some pronunciation activities with your kid:
- The first level: Make combinations of the flashcards below and let the child recognize which letters are making the sound “ng”.
- Advanced level: Let the child assemble the words below by himself. keep telling him the pronunciation of the word until he can make the combination alone.
- The word the kid should make here is “sing”.
Try other words too…
6. Jolly phonics sound ng – words dictation:
Write on the board or on a piece of paper the following table of graphemes . Give the kid some oral words that can only be combined with available graphemes in the table. See how your kid will be able to form a word from.
The teacher/parent here may say :
Now the kid has to know how to form the latter word from the table using his listening skills and his knowledge of blending.
after the teacher/parent pronounce the word the kid should arrange the word following the pronunciation he heard
if you want more content for your kid you can check our free educational games
RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR
Preschool words that start with l l: flashcards and worksheets, preschool words that start with j j: flashcards and worksheets, preschool words that start with i i: flashcards and worksheets, leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Haircut scissor skills worksheets, free printable, 10 free, spring coloring pages& book to download, phase 3 phonics sounds: “oa” sound jolly phonics, preschool words that start with h h: flashcards and worksheets, phonics sounds: learning letter r and /r/ sound, free printable math games for kindergarten.
- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
Reading Comprehension Cause and Effect Context Clues Compare and Contrast
Noun Worksheets Writing Prompts Compound Words Figurative Language
The Wizard of Oz Hans Christian Andersen Types of Writing Text Structure
Alliteration Hyperbole Metaphor Irony
Subject Verb Agreement Poetry Climax Rhyme
View all reading worksheets
Action Verbs Tragedy Transition Words Phonics
View all writing worksheets
Dramatic Irony Cacophony Anaphora Setting
View all literature worksheets
Abbreviations Transition Words Conclusion Situational Irony
View all literary device worksheets
Inspirational Women Women's History Month First Lady of the US Women's Equality Day International Women's Day
View all Women's History worksheets
American Revolution Patriots & Loyalists Patrick Henry Sons of Liberty
View all American Revolution worksheets
US Constitution US Independence Trail of Tears The Pilgrims
View all US History worksheets
Ancient China Ancient Mayan Ancient Rome Ancient Aztec
View all Ancient History worksheets
Roaring Twenties Industrial Revolution Middle Ages The Renaissance
View all World History worksheets
World War 1 World War 2 Vietnam War American Civil War
View all Famous War worksheets
Anne Frank Sally Ride Neil Armstrong Christopher Columbus
View all famous figure worksheets
Joe Biden Donald Trump Abraham Lincoln George Washington
View all President worksheets
Roald Dahl Dr Seuss JK Rowling Michael Morpurgo
View all author worksheets
Rosa Parks Sojourner Truth Medger Evers Martin Luther King
Elvis Presley Johann Sebastian Bach Ella Fitzgerald Wolfgang Mozart
View all musician worksheets
Thomas Edison Albert Einstein Henry Ford Wright Brothers
View all inventor worksheets
Muhammad Ali Michael Jordan Jackie Robinson Jesse Owens
View all athlete worksheets
Nat Turner Ruby Bridges Harriet Tubman Booker T Washington Malcolm X
View all civil rights worksheets
River Nile Mount Everest Sahara Desert Mount Etna Ancient Pyramids Amazon River
Mount Rushmore Statue Of Liberty White House Stonehenge Great Wall of China Santa Fe Trail
New York Texas South Carolina Alaska Nevada Ohio
Australia United Kingdom China Canada Argentina Brazil
Mount Fuji Mississippi River Rocky Mountains Volcano Glacier The Great Barrier Reef
View all natural wonders worksheets
Hoover Dam Bermuda Triangle Leaning Tower Of Pisa Arc De Triomphe Golden Gate Bridge Colosseum
View all landmark worksheets
California Colorado Indiana Florida Washington Georgia
View all US state worksheets
Poland Greece Philippines Japan France India
View all country worksheets
Day of the Dead All Saints’ Day All Souls; Day Thanksgiving Day Diwali Veterans Day Guy Fawkes The Gunpowder Plot Black Friday Cyber Monday
View all Seasonal worksheets
Social Emotional Learning
Morals and Values Self Management Ethics Depression Relationship Skills Self-Awareneess Self-Esteem Emotions and Feelings Goal-Setting Interpersonal Skills
View all Social-Emotional Learning worksheets
Easter Saint Patrick’s Day Valentines Day Chinese New Year Rosh Hashanah Thanksgiving Flag Day Cinco de Mayo Beginning Of Lent Yom Kippur View all Celebrations worksheets
Pearl Harbor Day Veterans’ Day Memorial Day Battle Of The Somme D-Day 9/11 Anzac Day Martin Luther King Jr. Day International Women’s Day Victoria Day View all Remembrance worksheets
Camels Fox Bears Penguin Wolf Beavers Mountain Lion Red Panda Snow Leopard White Tigers Silverback Gorilla Okapi
View all mammal worksheets
Crabs Starfish Fish Octopus Great White Shark Dolphin Walrus Narwhal Megalodon Shark Killer Whale Beluga Whale Lionfish
View all marine life worksheets
Millipede Praying Mantis Ladybug Ants Spider Iguana Chameleon Komodo Dragon Lizard Bearded Dragon Gila Monster Snakes
View all insect worksheets
Eagle Peregrine Falcon Snowy Owl Emu Woodpecker Albatross Swan Quail Bald Eagle Hummingbird Peacock
View all Bird worksheets
Avalanche Flood Tsunami Natural Disasters Fossils Ice Age
View all natural world worksheets
Water Cycle Global Warming Deciduous Forests Hurricane Sandy Hurricane Katrina Global Warming
View all earth science worksheets
Food Chain Fossils Photosynthesis Cells Ecosystem Plants
View all biology worksheets
Solar System Black Holes Eclipse Stars and Constellations The Moon Comets
View all space worksheets
Magnetism Graduated Cylinders Solid, Liquid, Gas Gravity Light Sound
View all science worksheets
Kangaroo Horse Bear Lion Lizard Octopus
View all animal worksheets
Addition Sentences Single Digital Addition Two-Digit Addition Three Digit Addition Repeated Addition
View all Addition Worksheets
Ordinal Numbers Cardinal Numbers Rounding Numbers Odd & Even Numbers Comparing Numbers
View all Numbers Worksheets
Counting Money Subtracting Money Change Money Coin Name & Value Calculate Change (Money)
View all Money Worksheets
Number Line Single Digit Subtraction Place Value Subtraction Sentences Input & Output Tables
View all Math Worksheets
Phonics NG sounds Worksheets & Activities
Phonics is teaching young children the written language, or code, that will enable them to read and write. through identifying a written letter and knowing the sound of each letter, children will be able to combine letters into other sounds and syllables, which will help them decode words., search for worksheets, download the phonics ng sounds worksheets & activities.
Click the button below to get instant access to these worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
Download This Worksheet
This download is exclusively for KidsKonnect Premium members! To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download! Sign Me Up
Edit This Worksheet
Editing resources is available exclusively for KidsKonnect Premium members. To edit this worksheet, click the button below to signup (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start editing! Sign Up
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members! To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download! Sign Me Up
Table of Contents
Learn more about phonics NG here or download the comprehensive worksheet pack to utilize within the classroom or home environment.
- Phonics derives from the Greek word “phono”, which means sound or voice. Therefore, phonics is teaching students about the relationship between the sound of a letter (also known as a phoneme), and the letter or groups of letters of a written language that represent it (these are called graphemes).
- Phonics can be taught by learning individual sounds and their corresponding letters, or by learning the sounds of groups of letters.
- Learning groups of letters involves rimes (which are vowel and consonant pairs like “at” or “ed”), and consonant clusters, which are pairs of consonants like “bl” or “sh”.
- Once these groups are established, syllables, or groups of groups can be taught to blend, such as ch + op = chop
Phonics NG Worksheets
This phonics pack forms part of a larger series on the English language and encompasses the Roman alphabet letters NG . When using this worksheet pack , students will be able to match the sounds with individual letters or groups of letters.
Complete List Of Included Worksheets
- Color in Page
- Match the Picture
- Circle the Picture
- Cut and Paste
- Phonic NG find the words
- Write a sentence
- Draw a Picture
- Practice Time
- Complete the Image
- Spell it out
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Phonics NG sounds Worksheets & Activities: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, July 27, 2021
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.
KidsKonnect is a growing library of high-quality, printable worksheets for teachers and homeschoolers.
Home Facts Privacy About Blog Contact Terms
Safe & Secure
We pride ourselves on being a safe website for both teachers and students. KidsKonnect uses a secure SSL connection to encrypt your data and we only work with trusted payment processors Stripe and PayPal.
A collection of worksheets focusing on the digraph /ng/.
Table of Contents
Phonics is essential for children to decode letters into their respective sounds, a skill that makes independent reading more efficient. Phonetic reading is very important in the education of children. Phonetic reading can help children learn new words independently.
The main advantage of phonics is that is it helps increase a child’s fluency in reading. Fluency does not regard speed, it means reading the text accurately with the correct pronunciation. Through practice the speed that a child can read will be built up.
Blending is key when it comes to phonics. It involves combining all the sounds to make the word. The hardest obstacle for teachers is getting the students to understand the technique. Through practice and patient, students will be able to pick it up.
- Digraph Worksheets
- Long Vowel Worksheets
- CVCC Worksheets
- CVC Worksheets
An English teacher from Scotland, currently based in Hong Kong, teaching in an International Kindergarten and tutoring Primary students. Owner of Mr Greg's English Cloud & Eczemafeed
Anchoring Script: Chhath
Chhath, an ancient festival celebrated with great devotion in India and Nepal, is a time of reverence and gratitude towards the Sun God. As an anchor, your role is pivotal in setting the tone and...
Anchoring Script: National Integration Day
National Integration Day serves as a reminder of the importance of unity, diversity, and harmony within a nation. As an anchor, your role is crucial in conveying the significance of this day and...
- Teacher How To's
- How It works
- All Worksheets
- Math Worksheets
- ELA Worksheets
Digraph NG Worksheets for Kids
SplashLearn’s worksheets promote and aid word learning by representations through digraphs. Worksheets on digraph NG contain a list of words with the letters ‘NG.’ For example, ring, long, string, and other such terms. Teach your kids in the best way possible. Sign up today!
- Lesson Plans
- Math (4,518)
- Number Sense (933)
- Number Recognition (450)
- Number Recognition Within 3 (73)
- Number Recognition Within 5 (52)
- Number Recognition Within 10 (115)
- Number Recognition Within 20 (210)
- Number Sequence (6)
- Number Sequence Within 10 (2)
- Number Sequence Within 20 (3)
- Backward Sequence from 20 (2)
- Counting (209)
- Counting Objects Within 3 (10)
- Counting Objects Within 5 (23)
- Counting Objects Within 10 (37)
- Counting Objects Within 20 (4)
- Writing Numbers (450)
- Writing Numbers Within 3 (70)
- Writing Numbers Within 5 (60)
- Writing Numbers Within 10 (120)
- Writing Numbers Within 20 (200)
- Number Representation (75)
- Represent Numbers Using Place Value Blocks (3)
- Compare and Order Numbers (64)
- Compare Numbers (61)
- Compare Numbers within 10 (21)
- Compare Objects within 10 (10)
- Compare Without Visual Support (2)
- Compare Numbers within 20 (13)
- Compare Numbers Using Place Value Blocks (1)
- Compare Numbers Without Visual Support (1)
- Compare Numbers within 100 (24)
- Use Place Value Blocks to Compare Numbers (2)
- Compare Two 2-Digit Numbers (2)
- Compare 3-Digit Numbers (1)
- Compare Multi-Digit Numbers (1)
- Order Numbers (3)
- Order 3-Digit Numbers (2)
- Order Multi-Digit Numbers (1)
- Skip Counting (4)
- Skip Count by 10 (4)
- Even and Odd Numbers (24)
- Place Value (195)
- Read and Write Numbers (72)
- Numbers up to 10 (50)
- Numbers up to 100 (6)
- Place Value Chart (5)
- 3-Digit Numbers on Place Value Chart (4)
- Round Numbers (26)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 10 (9)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 100 (6)
- Addition (923)
- Embedded Numbers (4)
- Addition Sentences (54)
- Addition Sentence within 5 (15)
- Addition Sentence within 10 (39)
- Add with Pictures (33)
- Add with Pictures within 5 (22)
- Add with Pictures within 10 (11)
- Model Addition (235)
- Addition Properties (4)
- Commutative Property of Addition (4)
- Add Using Models (10)
- Addition Strategies (333)
- Addition Strategies within 10 (216)
- Count All to Add (1)
- Count All to add within 10 (1)
- Count On to Add Strategy (19)
- Add using number line (4)
- Compose and Decompose Numbers (195)
- Number Bonds (180)
- Addition Strategies within 20 (62)
- Anchor 5 and 10 (12)
- Count On Strategy (14)
- Add with 10 (4)
- Make 10 Strategy (12)
- Doubles and Near Doubles Strategy to Add (16)
- Doubles Facts (10)
- Add Three Whole Numbers (8)
- Addition Strategies within 100 (31)
- Add using multiples of 10 (19)
- Addition Strategies within 1000 (25)
- Add using multiples of 100 (18)
- Addition Facts (154)
- Fluently Add within 5 (16)
- Fluently Add within 10 (45)
- Fluently Add within 20 (100)
- Equal Expressions (30)
- Addition Without Regrouping (155)
- Add within 100 without Regrouping (61)
- Add 2-digit number to 1-digit (12)
- Add 2-digit number to 2-digit (48)
- Add within 1000 without Regrouping (66)
- Add 10 to 3-digit numbers (6)
- Add 100 to 3-digit numbers (4)
- Add 3-digit number to 1-digit (4)
- Add 3-digit number to 2-digit (18)
- Add two 3-digit numbers (38)
- Add within 10000 without Regrouping (28)
- Addition With Regrouping (93)
- Add within 100 with Regrouping (41)
- Regroup and add 2-digit number to 1-digit (12)
- Regroup and add 2-digit numbers (12)
- Add within 1000 with Regrouping (24)
- Regroup ones and add (4)
- Regroup ones and tens and add (2)
- Add within 10000 with Regrouping (28)
- Multi-digit Addition (98)
- Addition within 100000 (48)
- Addition within 1000000 (48)
- Subtraction (685)
- Subtraction Sentences (42)
- Subtraction Sentences within 5 (14)
- Subtraction Sentences within 10 (27)
- Subtract with Pictures (36)
- Subtract with Pictures within 5 (25)
- Subtract with Pictures within 10 (11)
- Model Subtraction (49)
- Subtract using Models (10)
- Subtraction Strategies (116)
- Subtraction Strategies within 10 (21)
- Count Back Strategy within 10 (20)
- Subtraction Strategies within 20 (44)
- Count Back Strategy within 20 (25)
- Subtract using number line (1)
- Relate Addition and Subtraction within 20 (6)
- Subtract from 10 Strategy (6)
- Subtraction Strategies within 100 (33)
- Subtract using multiples of 10 (20)
- Subtraction Strategies within 1000 (18)
- Subtract using multiples of 100 (11)
- Subtraction Facts (146)
- Fluently Subtract within 5 (17)
- Fluently Subtract within 10 (44)
- Fluently Subtract within 20 (96)
- Equal Expressions in Subtraction (28)
- Subtraction Without Regrouping (155)
- Subtract within 100 without Regrouping (63)
- Subtract Multiples of 10 (14)
- Subtract within 1000 without Regrouping (64)
- Subtract within 10000 without Regrouping (28)
- Subtraction With Regrouping (97)
- Subtract within 100 with Regrouping (41)
- Subtract within 1000 with Regrouping (28)
- Subtract within 10000 with Regrouping (28)
- Multi-digit Subtraction (98)
- Subtraction within 100000 (48)
- Subtraction within 1000000 (48)
- Multiplication (415)
- Equal Groups (14)
- Multiplication Sentences (46)
- Repeated Addition to Multiply (5)
- Multi-digit Multiplication (123)
- Multiply 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (26)
- Multiply 2-digit by 2-digit numbers (43)
- Multiply 3-digit by 1-digit Numbers (11)
- Multiply 3-digit by 2-digit numbers (21)
- Multiply 4-digit by 1-digit Numbers (10)
- Multiplication Properties (75)
- Associative Property (2)
- Commutative Property (7)
- Distributive Property (58)
- Multiply by 0 and 1 (3)
- Estimate Products (7)
- Multiply by multiples of 10 (23)
- Times Tables (95)
- Multiplication Facts (82)
- Multiplication Facts of 2 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 3 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 4 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 5 (7)
- Multiplication Facts of 6 (8)
- Multiplication Facts of 7 (9)
- Multiplication Facts of 8 (9)
- Multiplication Facts of 9 (9)
- Multiplication Facts of 10 (12)
- Multiply by 11 (5)
- Multiply by 12 (5)
- Division (182)
- Division Facts (14)
- Division Facts of 2 (1)
- Division Facts of 3 (2)
- Division Facts of 4 (1)
- Division Facts of 5 (1)
- Division Facts of 6 (1)
- Division Facts of 7 (1)
- Division Facts of 8 (1)
- Division Facts of 9 (1)
- Division Facts of 10 (1)
- Divide on a Number Line (2)
- Long Division (76)
- Divide 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (10)
- Divide 3-digit by 1-digit Numbers (7)
- Divide 4-digit by 1-digit Numbers (10)
- Divide Multiples of 10 or 100 (12)
- Estimate Quotients (26)
- Fractions (223)
- Identify Fractions (15)
- Identify fractions using models (8)
- Identify fractions on the number line (2)
- Represent Fractions (21)
- Represent fractions on the number line (1)
- Mark fractions on the number line (1)
- Represent fractions using models (4)
- Represent fractions using real-word objects (2)
- Represent Mixed Numbers (2)
- Represent mixed numbers using models (2)
- Compare Fractions (16)
- Compare fractions using visual models (5)
- Compare fractions using number lines (2)
- Compare fractions without visual models (6)
- Benchmark Fractions (3)
- Order Fractions (2)
- Order fractions using visual models (1)
- Order fractions without visual models (1)
- Equivalent Fractions (21)
- Equivalent fractions using models (7)
- Equivalent fractions using number lines (7)
- Equivalent fractions without visual models (7)
- Identify equivalent fractions (2)
- Convert Fractions (8)
- Fractions as Mixed Numbers (5)
- Mixed Numbers as Fractions (3)
- Fractions Operations (124)
- Add and Subtract Fractions (25)
- Add Fractions (17)
- Represent Fraction Addition (2)
- Add fractions using models (6)
- Add like fractions (6)
- Add unlike fractions (3)
- Estimate fraction sums (6)
- Subtract Fractions (5)
- Represent Fraction Subtraction (2)
- Subtract fractions using models (2)
- Subtract like fractions (4)
- Subtract unlike fractions (1)
- Add and Subtract mixed numbers (40)
- Add mixed numbers (16)
- Add mixed numbers using models (8)
- Add a mixed number to a fraction (5)
- Add two mixed numbers (3)
- Subtract mixed numbers (24)
- Subtract mixed numbers using models (4)
- Subtract a fraction from a mixed number (14)
- Subtract two mixed numbers (6)
- Multiply Fractions (58)
- Multiply fractions by whole numbers (8)
- Multiply fractions by whole numbers without models (4)
- Multiply two fractions (9)
- Multiply fractions using models (4)
- Multiply fractions without models (5)
- Multiply mixed numbers (13)
- Multiply mixed numbers by whole numbers (9)
- Multiply mixed numbers by fractions (1)
- Multiply two mixed numbers (1)
- Fraction multiplication as scaling (8)
- Decimals (1,466)
- Represent Decimals (3)
- Represent Decimals Using Models (1)
- Represent Decimals on Number Lines (2)
- Read and Write Decimals (7)
- Decimals Expanded Form (4)
- Compose Decimals (3)
- Decompose Decimals (1)
- Decimals Standard Form (4)
- Decimals Word Form (2)
- Decimal Place Value (5)
- Digits at the given decimal place (3)
- Place values of digits in decimals (1)
- Compare and Order Decimals (10)
- Compare decimals (6)
- Compare decimals using models (3)
- Compare using decimal grids (2)
- Compare using decimal number lines (1)
- Compare decimals using place value (2)
- Order decimals (4)
- Order decimals using place value (2)
- Round Decimals (7)
- Round decimals to the nearest whole (3)
- Round decimals to the nearest tenths (1)
- Round decimals to the nearest hundredths (1)
- Equivalent Decimals (3)
- Decimal Operations (1,420)
- Add Decimals (693)
- Add tenths and hundredths (360)
- Add decimals without regrouping (194)
- Add decimals with regrouping (188)
- Subtract Decimals (699)
- Subtract decimals without regrouping (194)
- Subtract decimals with regrouping (184)
- Multiply Decimals (224)
- Multiply decimals by powers of 10 (83)
- Multiply decimals by whole numbers (128)
- Multiply decimals by decimals (72)
- Divide Decimals (147)
- Divide decimals by powers of 10 (20)
- Divide decimals by whole numbers (41)
- Divide whole numbers by decimals (45)
- Divide decimals by decimals (41)
- Geometry (66)
- Positional Words (6)
- Sides and Corners (3)
- Corners (2)
- Shapes (46)
- 2d Shapes (40)
- Identify Quadrilaterals (2)
- Trapezoids (2)
- Identify triangles (1)
- Identify polygons (1)
- Attributes of 2D shapes (7)
- Sort 2D shapes (2)
- Partition 2D Shapes (13)
- Partition into equal parts (13)
- Halves, Thirds, and Fourths (7)
- 3d Shapes (3)
- Flat and Solid Shapes (3)
- Match 3D Shapes (1)
- 3D Shapes in real life (1)
- Coordinate Planes (4)
- Identify Points on the Coordinate Plane (1)
- Plot on the Coordinate Plane (3)
- Measurement (48)
- Capacity (6)
- Comparing Measurements (20)
- Compare Weights (7)
- Compare Lengths (7)
- Compare Heights (6)
- Data Handling (12)
- Organize and Interpret Data (5)
- Sort Objects (6)
- Measure Lengths (8)
- Measure Lengths using the ruler (6)
- AM and PM (2)
- Analog Clock (15)
- Hour hand (4)
- Set time (3)
- Digital Clock (1)
- Time in Half Hours (9)
- Time in Hours (13)
- Time in Quarter Hours (3)
- Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes (7)
- Identify Coins (2)
- Value of the Coins (3)
- Make Amounts (8)
- Counting Money (38)
- Compare Money (2)
- Count Money with Coins (9)
- Penny, Nickel, and Dime (4)
- Algebra (66)
- Patterns (3)
- Number Patterns (3)
- Extend Number Patterns (1)
- Generate Number Patterns (1)
- Relationship Between Patterns (1)
- Numerical Expressions (10)
- Interpret Numerical Expressions (1)
- Evaluate Numerical Expressions (8)
- Evaluate Exponents (5)
- Order of Operations (1)
- Factors and Multiples (44)
- Factors (30)
- Multiples (14)
- Prime and Composite Numbers (6)
- Word Problems (171)
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (67)
- Addition Word Problems (13)
- Addition Word Problems within 10 (3)
- Addition Word Problems within 20 (3)
- Addition Word Problems within 100 (2)
- Add to Compare Word Problems (2)
- Subtraction Word Problems (16)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 10 (4)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 20 (4)
- Subtraction Word Problems within 100 (4)
- Subtract to Compare Word Problems (4)
- Decimal Subtraction Word Problems (1)
- Multiplication and Division Word Problems (38)
- Multiplication Word Problems (19)
- Division Word Problems (16)
- Fraction Word Problems (31)
- Multi-step Word Problems (31)
- ELA (3,719)
- Reading (2,769)
- Phonics (2,535)
- Bossy R (12)
- Words with AR (7)
- Words with ER (5)
- Words With IR (5)
- Words with OR (4)
- Words with UR (5)
- Diphthongs (21)
- Words with OI (11)
- Words with OU (11)
- Words with OW (11)
- Words with OY (11)
- Ending Consonant Blends (68)
- CK Blend (2)
- LF Blend (10)
- LK Blend (11)
- LT Blend (10)
- MP Blend (9)
- ND Blend (10)
- NK Blend (11)
- SK Blend (9)
- ST Blend (9)
- NG Blend (3)
- Beginning Consonant Blends (80)
- L Blend Words (28)
- BL Blend (9)
- CL Blend (10)
- FL Blend (8)
- GL Blend (7)
- PL Blend (8)
- SL Blend (7)
- R Blend Words (27)
- CR Blend (9)
- FR Blend (9)
- GR Blend (8)
- PR Blend (10)
- TR Blend (9)
- SPL Blend (9)
- SQU Blend (8)
- STR Blend (8)
- Alphabet (366)
- Letter A (14)
- Letter B (18)
- Letter C (13)
- Letter D (19)
- Letter E (13)
- Letter F (14)
- Letter G (19)
- Letter H (15)
- Letter I (17)
- Letter J (17)
- Letter K (13)
- Letter L (13)
- Letter M (14)
- Letter N (16)
- Letter O (13)
- Letter P (20)
- Letter Q (18)
- Letter R (13)
- Letter S (13)
- Letter T (14)
- Letter U (13)
- Letter V (13)
- Letter W (13)
- Letter X (13)
- Letter Y (13)
- Letter Z (13)
- Letter Sequence (10)
- Letter Sounds (338)
- Letter Sound A (16)
- Letter Sound B (16)
- Letter Sound C (16)
- Letter Sound D (17)
- Letter Sound E (15)
- Letter Sound F (16)
- Letter Sound G (17)
- Letter Sound H (17)
- Letter Sound I (14)
- Letter Sound J (14)
- Letter Sound K (16)
- Letter Sound L (15)
- Letter Sound M (16)
- Letter Sound N (12)
- Letter Sound O (15)
- Letter Sound P (16)
- Letter Sound Q (12)
- Letter Sound R (16)
- Letter Sound S (16)
- Letter Sound T (16)
- Letter Sound U (12)
- Letter Sound V (13)
- Letter Sound W (15)
- Letter Sound X (11)
- Letter Sound Y (14)
- Letter Sound Z (12)
- Beginning and Ending Sounds (25)
- Letter Recognition (150)
- Matching Lowercase and Uppercase Letters (150)
- Vowels (163)
- Long Vowel Sounds (53)
- Long A Vowel Sound (13)
- Long E Vowel Sound (10)
- Long I Vowel Sound (11)
- Long O Vowel Sound (9)
- Long U Vowel Sound (12)
- Magic - E (25)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel A (9)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel E (6)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel I (9)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel O (8)
- Magic E Words with Long Vowel U (8)
- Short Vowel Sounds (70)
- Short A Vowel Sound (18)
- Short E Vowel Sound (12)
- Short I Vowel Sound (18)
- Short O Vowel Sound (11)
- Short U Vowel Sound (11)
- Vowel Teams (34)
- Words with AI and AY (10)
- Words with EA and EE (11)
- Words with IE and Y (8)
- Words with OA and OW (10)
- Words with OO (9)
- Words with UE and UI (8)
- Blending (164)
- CCVC Words (23)
- CCVCC Words (30)
- CVC Words (72)
- CVCC Words (56)
- Consonant Digraphs (31)
- Digraph CH (14)
- Digraph CK (5)
- Digraph NG (5)
- Digraph PH (9)
- Digraph SH (15)
- Digraph TH (15)
- Digraph WH (15)
- Double Consonants (35)
- FF Words (10)
- LL Words (14)
- SS Words (12)
- ZZ Words (9)
- Rhyming Words (113)
- Trigraphs (19)
- Trigraph DGE (9)
- Trigraph IGH (7)
- Trigraph SHR (8)
- Trigraph TCH (7)
- Trigraph THR (7)
- Sight Words (968)
- Syllables (8)
- Hard and Soft Sounds of C and G (2)
- Segmenting Phonemes (1)
- Adding Deleting and Substituting Phonemes (6)
- Silent Letter Words (2)
- Reading Skills (220)
- Cause and Effect (15)
- Inference (13)
- Identify the Main Idea (25)
- Prediction (8)
- Sequencing (13)
- Story Elements (18)
- Authors Purpose (9)
- Compare and Contrast (14)
- Ask and Answer Questions (6)
- Central Message (4)
- Point of View (12)
- Sensory Words (3)
- Comprehension (17)
- Character Analysis (14)
- Text Structure (9)
- Fact or Opinion (2)
- Reality and Fantasy (6)
- Using Illustrations (15)
- Using Text Features (8)
- Context Clues (13)
- Evaluating Authors Argument and Evidence (6)
- Communication Skills (14)
- Listening Skills (3)
- Speaking Skills (11)
- Writing (436)
- Handwriting (412)
- Letter Tracing (232)
- Letter Tracing A (27)
- Letter Tracing B (28)
- Letter Tracing C (27)
- Letter Tracing D (27)
- Letter Tracing E (27)
- Letter Tracing F (28)
- Letter Tracing G (27)
- Letter Tracing H (28)
- Letter Tracing I (27)
- Letter Tracing J (27)
- Letter Tracing K (27)
- Letter Tracing L (27)
- Letter Tracing M (28)
- Letter Tracing N (27)
- Letter Tracing O (27)
- Letter Tracing P (27)
- Letter Tracing Q (27)
- Letter Tracing R (27)
- Letter Tracing S (27)
- Letter Tracing T (27)
- Letter Tracing U (27)
- Letter Tracing V (27)
- Letter Tracing W (27)
- Letter Tracing X (27)
- Letter Tracing Y (27)
- Letter Tracing Z (27)
- Word Tracing (50)
- Cursive Writing (130)
- Creative Writing (24)
- Grammar (234)
- Adverbs and Adjectives (35)
- Nouns and Pronouns (71)
- Pronouns (13)
- Parts of Speech (12)
- Prepositions and Conjunctions (31)
- Conjunctions (6)
- Prepositions (8)
- Punctuation (23)
- Sentences (27)
- Verbs and Tenses (47)
- Determiners (2)
- Article A An The (2)
- Spelling (20)
- Common Misspellings (4)
- Unscramble (16)
- Vocabulary (223)
- Abbreviations and Contractions (3)
- Affixes (15)
- Inflectional Endings (2)
- Commonly Confused Words (13)
- Compound Words (9)
- Figures of Speech (14)
- Similes and Metaphors (6)
- Alliteration (2)
- Synonyms and Antonyms (19)
- Word Puzzles (69)
- Shades of Meaning (4)
- Sorting Words into Categories (21)
- Making Connections in Reading (6)
- Flashcards (45)
- Vocabulary Flashcards (1)
- Phonics Flashcards (42)
- Grammar Flashcards (2)
Words with ng Sound Worksheet
Revise words with 'ng' sound with this printable worksheet.
Cut Pictures of ng Sound Worksheet
Reinforce ELA concepts by cutting pictures of 'ng' sound.
Spot Words of ck and ng Sounds Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by spotting words of 'ck' and 'ng' sounds.
Circle Me! Worksheet
Immerse your child in phonics exploration with our fun worksheet! Seek out and encircle the picture that perfectly captures the targeted ending sound.
Complete the Words using correct letter pairs Worksheet
Embark on a linguistic adventure with our worksheet! Unlock the power of letter pairs and conquer the spelling challenge!
Your one stop solution for all grade learning needs.
- TEACHA! INSPIRE
- Resource Collections
- Snapplify Engage
- Teacha! Inspire
Phonics – ng
Share this resource
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Picture cards, letter cards and two worksheets all containing the -ng digraph. This can be laminated and used as flashcards or as remedial when teaching reading and phonics. Letters to build words using the -ng sound. 6 page document Page 1: pictures Page 2: words Page 3 – 4: letters to build words Page 5 – 6: ng worksheets (can be copied or laminated and used as carpet work)
Store reviews: ( 2 ratings )
Phonics – th
Phonics – sh
Phonics – wh
Phonics – ck
Phonics digraph bundle
More from this seller.
Wiskunde aktiwiteitsboek Kwartaal 2 Graad 3
Spel oefeninge Graad 3 Kwartaal 2 Week 1
Pret Wiskunde aktiwiteite
Spelwoorde Graad 3 Kwartaal 2 Week 2
Grade 3 Mathematics workbook Term 2
Algebra & Pre-Algebra
Daily Math Review
Division (Long Division)
Order of Operations
Word Problems (Daily)
More Math Worksheets
Reading Comprehension Gr. 1
Reading Comprehension Gr. 2
Reading Comprehension Gr. 3
Reading Comprehension Gr. 4
Reading Comprehension Gr. 5
Reading Comprehension Gr. 6
Reading & Writing
Cause & Effect
Fact & Opinion
Fix the Sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
Writing Story Pictures
More ELA Worksheets
More Phonics Worksheets
Sight Word Units
Sight Words (Individual)
More Early Literacy
Subjects and Predicates
More Grammar Worksheets
Spelling Grade 1
Spelling Grade 2
Spelling Grade 3
Spelling Grade 4
Spelling Grade 5
More Spelling Worksheets
Magic Tree House #1
More Literacy Units
Animal (Vertebrate) Groups
Butterfly Life Cycle
Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
Space - Solar System
More Science Worksheets
Maps (Map Skills)
More Social Studies
New Year's Worksheets
More Holiday Worksheets
Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Logic: Addition Squares
Mystery Graph Pictures
Lost in the USA
More Thinking Puzzles
More Teacher Helpers
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Numbers and Counting
Word Search Generator
Multiple Choice Generator
More Generator Tools
Full Website Index
Phonics Worksheets - Full List
With these files, your students will practice reading and writing words with the short a vowel sounds. Printables include word and picture sorts, a phonics card game, cut-and-glue activities, reading sliders, and more.
All of the printable activities in this unit features words that have the long a vowel sound. There are word wheels, card games, cut-and-paste activities, coloring worksheets, and much more.
The worksheets on this page have words with both the short a and long a vowel sounds. These printable games and worksheets require students to sort or differentiate between the two sounds.
Help students write and read words with the short e vowel sound. This page has tracing worksheets, reading spinners, paste-and-cut projects, and puzzles.
Our long e page has a variety of learning center activities, cutting and gluing activities, as well as word sorts.
This page has a collection of printable worksheets and games featuring words with short-E and long-E vowel sounds.
Focus on the short I vowel sound with these printable phonics worksheets.
These printable phonics worksheets feature words that have a long-I vowel sound. There are cut-and-glue activities, word wheels, word sliders, and more.
The worksheets on this page have words with both the long I and short I vowel sounds. These printables require your students to sort between the two sounds.
This set of phonics worksheets teaches students about the short O sound.
This collection of printable phonics worksheets highlight words that have a long-O vowel sound.
Differentiate between words with the long-O vowel sound and those with a short-O vowel sound with this selection of phonics worksheets.
The short U vowel sound is the focus of these printable mini-books, games, and worksheets.
These printable worksheets are designed to have students read and learn about words that have a long-U sound.
Students can explore the differences between the long-U and short-U vowel sounds in words.
Worksheets, mini-books, and games that focus on the consonant letter b.
Printable games, worksheets, and mini-books that focus on the consonant letter c.
Print these worksheets that focus on the consonant letter d.
Worksheets to help students learn the letter f.
With these worksheets, students will learn the sounds made by the letter g.
Worksheets, mini-books, and printable games that focus on the letter h.
Complete set of worksheets for the consonant letter j.
Materials for teaching students about the sound made by the letter k.
Learn about the consonant letter l with these printable worksheets.
Worksheets, printable mini-books, and card games for the consonant letter m.
Print worksheets, games, mini-books, and activities for the letter n.
Practice the sound made by the letter p with these printable classroom activities.
Master the sound made by the letters qu with these worksheets.
Printable worksheets, mini-books, and games for the letter r.
The consonant letter s is the focus of this phonics worksheet set.
Mini-books, worksheets, and more on this letter t page.
Worksheets for teaching students about the letter v.
Word sorts, cut-and-glue activities, and printables for teaching the /w/ sound.
Here are several activities for learning the /x/ sound.
Yes, you can learn to read about yo-yos, yaks, yolks, and yarn with the /y/ worksheets.
Use these worksheets and games to practice reading words with the /z/ sound.
Practice the /ch/ sound with these worksheets and activities.
Learn to say and read the /sh/ sound with these printable worksheets and activities.
Learn the two different ways to read and say /th/ with this collection of printables.
Practice reading words with the /wh/ sound.
These worksheets will help your students learn to differentiate between the /ch/ and /sh/ sounds and spellings.
This phonics unit has many printable worksheets featuring words with the L-family blend such as: bl-, cl-, fl-, gl-, pl-, and sl-.
Printable worksheets for teaching students to read and write basic words that begin with the letters br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, and tr.
Read and write words with the /bl/ sound.
Use these printable activities to help teach students about the BR consonant blend.
Use the printable activities on this page to help students practice the CL consonant blend.
These printable activities can be used to help teach students about the CR consonant blend.
A wide-selection of worksheets and activities for students to learn about the DR consonant blend.
This unit contains words that have start with the /fl/ sound. Words include: flamingo, flashcards, Florida, floss, flute, fly, flag, flame, and flower.
Use these worksheets to help teach students to read words with the /fr/ sound.
Print out the phonics worksheets and activities on this page so your students can learn about words with the GL consonant blend.
Use these printable phonics worksheets and activities to help students learn words with a /pr/ sound. Includes the words: grapes, grass, green, and grill .
Students will use this wide array of worksheets and activities to help learn about words with the /pl/ sound.
This unit is devoted to words with the PR consonant blend. You will find many different worksheets and activities for students to practice reading, writing, and identifying their PR words.
Teach your students about words with the SC consonant blend with this phonics unit. Words in this unit include: scout, scare, scope, scoot, scarecrow, scarf, and scoop.
When teaching your students about the SK consonant blend, you will find all kinds of printables, such as: a word wheel, cut-and-glue activities, writing activities, flashcards, and more!
Use sentences, activities and mini-books to help deliver the SL sound.
Try reading and writing words with the /sn/ sound.
Check out the wide selection of printable games, activities, and worksheets featuring words with the SP consonant blend (ex: spin, spy, spell, spring, and space.
Teach students to read words with the /st/ sound.
This unit highlighting SW words has all kinds of printable worksheets including a word search puzzle, word slider, word wheel, flashcards, cut-and-glue activities, and more!
Teach students about the TR consonant blend with these printable activities, puzzles, and worksheets.
Check out our collection of /scr/ blend worksheets and activities.
These worksheets, activities, and other printables are helpful for teaching students about the /shr/ blend.
Our /spl/ worksheets include a word wheel, word slider, matching activity, card game, and more!
Go to this page to see all of our worksheets on the three-letter blend /spr/.
Check out our /squ/ worksheets with words like squirm, squeak, and square .
Practice reading and writing words with the /str/ sound.
Our /thr/ worksheets feature words such as throne, thrill, throat, and more.
These printable worksheets feature words with the r-controlled vowel sound /är/. This sound is usually spelled with the letters ar and is found in words like car , start , and march .
This page has t-chart sorting worksheets, dabber worksheets, flashcards, and more. Words in this series include: air , there/there , pear , square , stare/stair , bear , and hair/hare .
This page has circle-the-word worksheets, dabber activities, word wheels, and flashcards. Words in this set include deer , fear , hear/here , cheer , and rear .
The r-controlled vowel sound /ôr/ can be heard in the words corn , storm , pork , pork , and horn . This page has phonics word wheels, flashcards, and listening worksheets.
This set contains worksheets and flashcards for words with the /ûr/ sound. This is the sound you hear in her , bird , fur , turn , germ , dirt , curl , and girl .
Learn about the /oy/ vowel sound with these printables. Includes flashcards, word sliders, stampers, and sentence completion activities.
Learn about /ow/ spelled with ou and ow.
Learn about the long e sound spelled with the digraphs ee and ea.
Learn about the short and long oo sounds with these phonics worksheets.
The worksheets on this page have words with the consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) pattern.
Print activities for teaching words with the consonant-vowel-vowel-consonant pattern.
This page has several different types of activities for learning about Silent E (CVCe) words.
These worksheets and games can be used to help students recognize beginning consonant sounds in words.
On these worksheets, students determine which consonant sounds are at the end of each word.
We have word family units for dozens of word families, including -ack , -ad , -ag , -ail , -ake , -all , -ap , -an , -am , -and , -at , -ate , -aw , -ay , -eal , -ear , -eep , -eel , -eet , -ent , -ell , -ight , -ime , -ine , -ing , -ook , -op , -ow , -ug , and -ump .
Practice reading word family sets with these word wheels.
We have 30 weeks of sight word units. Each unit highlights five words for kids to learn and includes a variety of sight word games, worksheets, and learning center activities.
Download printable worksheets for over 200 individual sight words. Each word has about nine worksheets.
Sight word bingo, word wheels, and flashcards.
Use these tools to help your students master the Fry Instant Word lists.
Print letter and number hats that your students can color and wear in school. Each hat features a letter (or number) of the day, with pictures.
Print these tiny 8-page mini-books for each consonant and vowel sound.
To complete these phonics puzzles, students change letters in the given words to build new words. (Level: Very Basic)
Phonics vowel sounds, blends, and diphthongs for upper-elementary students.
Recognize long and short vowel sounds in words.
Printable worksheets to help students learn long and short vowel sounds.
ng sound practice
- Google Classroom
- Microsoft Teams
- Download PDF
ng phonics worksheet
Resource types, all resource types, ng phonics worksheet.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
NO PREP NG NK Worksheets Glued Sounds Phonics Word Work
I Spy Phonics Worksheets - Digraphs, - NG -NK Glued Sounds
Decodable Phonics Worksheets Glued Sounds NK and NG Phonics Practice Activities
Final Consonant Blends - N Ending Blends - Phonics Worksheets - ng -nd -nk
Decodable Phonics Worksheets Glued Sounds NG Phonics Practice Activities
Phonics ZZ, QU, CH, SH, TH, NG Worksheets
Ending N Blends ND NG NK NT Phonics Clip Cards and Worksheets
- ng -nk Endings Phonics Pack NO PREP Worksheets
First Grade Phonics Worksheets - CVC Floss Rule nk ng Endings
Phase 3 Consonant Digraph Phonics Worksheets Bundle TH, SH, NG , CH
- ng Phonics Worksheets UNIT BUNDLE | ing ang ong ung | Word Endings
Phonics Worksheets , Lesson Plan, Flashcards| Jolly Phonics Letter ng Lesson Pack
Lively Literacy Letter/Sound of the Week Phonics Worksheets - ng
Ng phonics worksheet and digraph game ing ang ong ung real and nonsense words
N Ending Blend Worksheets - Consonant Ending Ng Blend: Phonics Activities
Worksheets Jolly Phonics © Aligned Group 5 ZWV NG OO real photo no prep editable
ng phonics lesson plans, worksheets and other teaching resources
NK & NG Endings | Phonics Activities | Phonics Worksheets
Phonics worksheets 5, 6 (z, w, ng , v, oo, y, x, sh, ch, th)
Digraphs GH, MB, and NG Phonics Lesson Slides and Student Phonics Worksheets
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
ck and ng Special Friends Phonics Worksheets Bundle - Suitable For RWI
QU NG X Worksheets - PHONICS REVIEW for Consonant Digraphs
' ng ' Phonics and Comprehension Worksheets
- ng and -nk Phonics Bingo 20 Bingo Boards With Word Worksheet
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service