200+ Free Preschool Printables & Worksheets
Free preschool printables.
Letters & Letter Sounds
Name recognition puzzles, tracing, drawing & fine motor, other literacy printables, counting & numbers, other math printables, scissor skills, visual discrimination, science, geography, social studies, dot marker sheets, playdough mats, q-tip painting printables, seasonal & themed packs, 64 comments:.
These are great. Thank you for sharing. I work overseas and have basically a country school setting. This week I have an extra student who has no school experience. Your worksheets will be a big help.
You're Amazing!!! ♥
I just found your page. Thank you so much for providing quality, educational resources for free. Your work and dedication are truly appreciated. I've found some great resources for my LO to do while older sibling is homeschooling. Thank you again!
I want to agree with the above subscriber. I am truly grateful. Keep up the good work. May God continue to strengthen you to do so.
I have rediscovered your page. Thank you so much for all of the material! It has helped me so much with my kids. I am very grateful!!
what a blessingthank you! God bless u!
Wow! This is pretty Sweet. Just came upon this website looking for exactly this for my PLP students. Thanks you. Amazing.
Hi, I'm fond of your works! What program do you use to create these pictures?
thank you for sharing your amazing worksheets, I use them with my son..he loves them!
Thank you SO much for sharing!
Thank you for sharing this to use because it is amazing and I love it.
Thank you for sharing! My son loves them
This is simply fabulous!!!!!
Thank you so very much for sharing these lovely resources and for giving them to us at no cost. I am grateful for your hard work. They are used with students to extend their vocabulary.
THANK YOU. My son is 3 and currently at home full time. I was so worried he was watching too much TV and not stimulating his mind enough. I've created a book that we use every day, thanks to your help. You are appreciated
I cannot even begin telling you how excited I was to find your site. THANK YOU for all the hard work you've put into everything AND for making it freely available. My kiddies here in Thailand is going to love working with it. L
Between this and the subscriber page, I'm all set! Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work!!
This website is absolutely AMAZING! Thank you for sharing so freely. I have shared your site with all of my homeschool mama friends and teacher friends. What a gold mine!
Thanks for sharing your printouts... May I share your site and link on my channel
All of these are so great. Thanks
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You are a saint for providing all of these resources!!!
Thank you for all of these amazing resources. It is a blessing for teachers that wish to provide enrichment, but do not have the funds to supply them!
These are great for pre kinders to have at the tables before breakfast.
This is like an entire treasure chest of printables. Thanks a million!
Grateful parent here!
Thank you so much for your free printables. I can't Thank enough.
Do you recommend to print in color or would Black and White be ok?
Hello. Thanks for reaching out. Printing in black and white should be fine for most of our activities. Please feel free email us at [email protected] with any other questions.
Thank you so much so sharing this amazing work for free.These worksheets are just amazing.
Thank you Thank you, Thank you. No words to express my happiness. You are off a great help, will share as much as possible. Thank you again
Thank You so Much for Sharing your Learning Materials.
Hello!Thank you so much for your amasing and hard work! This is fantastic! You are a real professional!
thank you so much for sharing.
Merci beaucoup pour toutes ses belles idées
Thanks for sharing your work with us, I hope this all hard works will payoff to you one day.
I have only just come across this page and all of your wonderful work sheets. My son has learning difficulties and these templates will help us so much. Thank you for providing some beautiful and easy to understand work sheets for us to use. I am truly grateful for the free resources you have given.
Thank you for making these available for free such a huge help with our kids staying home from school.
thankyou so much for this free printables..may God Bless u always..its really helpful for nowaday because of covid19 pandemic :)
Thank you so much from Spain. Your work is amazing!
Thank you so much. I used to follow you when your daughter was little. I loved your wonderful wonderful things that you offered then and I love them now. Thank you so much again.
Hi mam I heard that you take online class to teach how to make printables? I am interested to learn..may i know more details about this... My mail id [email protected] Thank you
Hello, Thank you for your interest. Please send as an email at [email protected]
These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing :)
What and AMAZING site you've created. As I retired Pre-K4 teacher of 21 years, I gave away all my files and templates. Then this COVID-19 pandemic changed our lives. My 4 year old grandson will be distant learning for the first part of the school year, so your files have been a godsend. Thank you, Thank you, Myra
Thank you so much for this. these are great for my kid. load off from my head too. been searching for this. Thank you
Thank you for ALL of this free stuff. You don't know how much it is aprreciated.
These are such a great big help in this changing world! Thank you very much for your kindness and sharing. You are very helpful:) Very much appreciated. Jody
You are so inspired and I want to thank you for sharing your passion with us!!!I appreciate your work and your dedication for children's education!! Much love!!!
Free and very successful, thank you 😍
You are amazing to provide so many free worksheets. I can't thank you enough! You're so creative and save us so much time.
Absolutely amazing resource, thanks for your help making teaching easier in this hard time of online teaching:)
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job!
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job! Cristina-Marina
Thank you so much for sharing with us.Great job!
These are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with us, you've saved me! -Anne
I have just come across this site and want to say a bug THANK YOU for creating all these and for sharing them with us. My daughter has been doing little activities with a developmental service and she enjoys these type of things and responds well to them and shes learning while having fun. x
Thank you so much for providing these printables... thanks a lot.
I'm like a kid in a candy store! Where have you been in all of my short teaching career? Thank you for making all these resources. My students are going to LOVE them!
Thankyou so much. This is going to help my grandaughter that I'm teaching at home. learning and having fun is the best way to make a little one love school.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE WONDERFUL RESOURCES . Please continue to post!! awesome!!!
Thank you SO much for generously sharing these creations with us! They are WONDERFUL and such quality!!! :)
Thank you for sharing this informative article!
Your website is a lifesaver! Thank you for sharing and working hard on all these great ideas!!
VALENTINES THEME FOR TODDLERS
Ready to Make Circle Time Amazing?
Sign up for our FREE newsletter and receive my ebook 7 Circle Time Mistakes
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
125 Free Pre-K and Kindergarten Printable Worksheets
Most Pre-K or Kindergarten teachers will agree that not all free printables are created equal. Today I’m sharing more than 125 of my favorite free pre k and kindergarten worksheets from Pre-K Pages!
Visitors are always asking me if I have printables for certain themes or topics and my answer is usually “somewhere.” Now you no longer have to hunt for all of the best freebies, you can find them right here in one convenient place.
125 FREE PRE-K & kindergarten printable WORKSHEETS
But having free printables is only half the battle, you also need to print them. It’s just like washing your car, you can almost guarantee it will rain afterwards. The same is true for printing, as soon as you hit the “print” button you’ll get that dreaded message that your ink is empty or running low.
That’s why I’m teaming up with HP to tell you all about my absolute all-time favorite printer, the HP Envy 5540 wireless all-in-one printer . This printer is Instant Ink compatible, which means it automatically knows when your ink is running low and ships more ink directly to you! How cool is that?
Not sure why you want or need Instant Ink in your life? I explain it all HERE !
Free Printable Bingo Games
Whatever theme you are currently teaching in your pre-k classroom, it’s always fun to have a game for your students to engage in. And these free bingo game printables will help accompany your lessons.
- Bug Bingo Game
- Christmas Bingo Game
- Community Helper Bingo Game
- Dinosaur Bingo Game
- Easter Bingo Game
- Fire Safety Bingo Game
- Halloween Bingo Game
- Pond Bingo Game
- St. Patrick’s Day Bingo Game
- Thanksgiving Bingo Game
- Transportation Bingo Game
- Valentine Bingo Game
- Western Bingo Game
- Winter Bingo Game
- Zoo Bingo Game
Free Math and Counting Pre K Worksheets
All of these math and counting worksheets are perfect to use in your preschool and kindergarten classroom throughout the year! Any one of these counting printables would be a great accompaniment to one of these counting activities .
- Counting Book
- Christmas Counting Mats
- Gingerbread Counting Mats
- Halloween Counting Mats
- Fire Safety Counting Mats
- St. Patrick’s Day Counting Mats
- Thanksgiving Counting Mats
- Valentine Counting Mats
- Winter Counting Mats
- Apple Counting Book
Free Christmas Pre K Worksheets
These printables would be a fun addition to your Christmas theme in your pre-k and kindergarten classroom.
- Cookies for Santa Letter
- Christmas – You’ve Been Jingled Printable
- Christmas Gross Motor Game
- Christmas I-Spy Literacy Activity
- Christmas Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell Printable
- Christmas Reindeer Roll ‘N Stamp
- Christmas Rudolph 1:1 Grid Game
- Christmas Treat Bag Toppers
- Christmas Tree Math Printable
Free Dramatic Play Pre K Worksheets
After you have set up your dramatic play center in your pre-k classroom, then these dramatic play printables are a perfect addition to your center. And be sure to use one of these dramatic play ideas when looking for a theme for your dramatic play center.
- Animal Shelter Dramatic Play (and Service Learning Project)
- Ice Cream Toppings Signs
- Pet Tags for Vet Clinic Dramatic Play
- Pizza Restaurant Placemat
- Pizza Shop Employee of the Day
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Chinese Restaurant Takeout Labels
- Christmas Elf of the Day Printable for Dramatic Play
- Space Theme Meet the Crew Poster
- Pumpkin Spice Labels
- Printable Dramatic Play Center Labels
- Dramatic Play Punch Cards
Free Easter Preschool Printables
When it’s Easter time, then one of these preschool printables will accompany any Easter activities you choose to have your pre-k and kindergarten students engage in.
- Easter – Bunny Says Game
- Easter – Where’s Peter Rabbit Positional Words Game
- Easter – Fun Bunny Listening Game
- Easter – Oviparous Egg Hunt
- Easter Treat Bag Topper
- Easter Visual Discrimination
Free Fairy Tale Pre K Worksheets
- Gingerbread House Directions
- Gingerbread Man Character T-Chart
- Gingerbread Visual Discrimination
- Goldilocks Word Cards
- Jack and the Beanstalk Character T-Chart
- Jack and the Beanstalk More or Less Printable
- Jack and the Beanstalk Roll Say and Write
- Little Red Hen Comprehension Activity
- Little Red Hen English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- Little Red Hen Sequencing Activity
- Little Red Hen Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Little Red Riding Hood Comprehension T-Chart
- Three Little Pigs Class Book
- Gingerbread Man Science Experiment Data Collection Sheet
Free Fire Safety Printables
Teaching about fire safety is an important topic to cover in your pre-k and kindergarten classroom, and one subject that your students will love learning about. And these fun worksheets will help reinforce the fire safety activities lessons you are teaching.
- Fire Engine Alphabet Clothespin Activity
- Fire Safety Hot Cold Classification
- Fire Safety Scavenger Hunt
- Fire Safety Stop, Drop, and Roll Sequence
- Fire Truck Counting Game
Free Graduation Printables
When celebrating the end of the year, and your pre-k and kindergarten graduations then one of these graduation printables will help make the day the best one every for your students!
- End of the Year/Graduation Printable Sand Bucket Tags
- End of the Year/Graduation Printable Seed Packets
- End of the Year/Graduation Printable Treat Bag Topper
- Summer Activity Bingo
Free Halloween Printables
Halloween is always a much celebrated and anticipated holiday for your pre-k and kindergarten students. Any of these Halloween worksheets will be a great accompaniment to your Halloween activities in your classroom.
- Halloween – 5 Little Pumpkin Play Dough Mats
- Halloween Healthy Treat Toppers
- Halloween I-Spy Literacy Activity
- Halloween Positional Word Book
- Halloween S’More Treat Toppers
- Halloween Visual Discrimination
- Halloween You’ve Been Booed Sign
- Pumpkin Sensory Bag I-Spy Printable
Free Nursery Rhyme Printables
When reading nursery rhymes to your pre-k and kindergarten students, you might like to accompany your reading with one of these nursery rhyme printables.
- Nursery Rhyme Fluency Sticks
- Nursery Rhyme Number Cube
- Nursery Rhyme Bingo
- Nursery Rhyme Certificate
- Nursery Rhyme Diploma
- Nursery Rhyme Tracking Chart
- Nursery Rhyme Notebook Cover
- Nursery Rhyme Four Corners Game
Free Party Planning Printables
- Birthday Bag Labels
- Christmas/Winter Party Planning Guide
- Easter Classroom Party Planning Guide
- Halloween Class Party Planning Guide
- Valentine Classroom Party Planning Guide
Free St. Patrick’s Day Printables
If celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in your pre-k and kindergarten students then one of these worksheets will be a great accompaniment to your St. Patrick’s Day activities in your classroom.
- St. Patrick’s Day Number Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Syllable Activity
- St. Patrick’s I-Spy Printable
Free Thanksgiving Printables
Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday to teach in your pre-k and kindergarten students then one of these worksheets will be a great accompaniment to your Thanksgiving day activities in your classroom.
- Thanksgiving Old Lady Emergent Reader
- Thanksgiving Race to the Top
- Thanksgiving Turkey ABC Clothespin Game
- Thanksgiving Turkey Body Thanksgiving Turkey Positional Words Book
- Thanksgiving Visual Discr mination
- Pumpkin Pie in a Cup
Free Valentine Printables
In addition to these free Valentine’s Day printable to celebrate the holiday to teach in your pre-k and kindergarten students, one of these Valentine’s Day ideas will be perfect to use in your classroom.
- Valentine Beginning Sounds Game
- Valentine From Your Teacher Card
- Valentine Heart Syllable Activity
- Valentine Heart Valentine Visual Discrimination
- Valentine Treat Bag Toppers
Free Winter Printables
When it’s winter outside, integrating these printables into your winter themed classroom will help bring the season alive!
- Winter – The Mitten Characters Classification
- Winter – The Snowy Day Pocket Chart Activity
- Winter Hot Chocolate Picture Recipe
- Winter Mitten Visual Discrimination
- Winter Snowman Listening Game
- Winter Snowman Treat Bag Topper
More Free Pre K Worksheets
- Trailblazer: Pre-K Curriculum Planning Guide
- Dinosaur Fossil Checklist
- Mother’s Day Sugar Scrub Labels
- Apple Visual Discrimination
- Fall Harvest I-Spy Literacy Activity
- Farm – Where is the Cow? Book
- Pet Supply Scavenger Hunt
- Play Dough “I Can” Task Cards
- Printable Play Dough Recipe
- Alphabet Puppy Chow
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Recording Sheet
- Bag Quilt Swat the Bugs Cards
- Alphabet Soup
- Alphabet Wikki Stix Cards
- 3D Shape Songs
- Insect Classification Activity
Disclosure of material connection: This blog may receive some form of compensation for sharing this information with you. Pre-K Pages only recommends products or services we believe will be helpful to our readers.
8 thoughts on “125 Free Pre-K and Kindergarten Printable Worksheets”
Thank you for this treasure of printables !!! You are helping out so many by sharing !!
Thanks again, Donna
Vanessa its an exhaust yet an exciting list of activities!! Thank you so much for this gesture. Love the ideas and the printable sheets.
It was long process to download all the free printables, but well worth it. Thank you so much for all the wonderful printables, I can’t wait to use them with my son.
You are so inspiring and kind. Thank you for helping us to be better with amazing sources and advice. Love these printables.
THANK YOU!!!! you are so nice by sharing all the resources! Have a GREAT DAY!!
Can you put me on the waiting list – Teaching Tribe
Hi Marybeth, you can add your name to the Teaching Tribe waiting list here: https://www.pre-kpages.com/the-teaching-tribe/
Thank you so much for all these free printables. I will have a lot to do with the kids of my home daycare !
Comments are closed.
fun & meaningful learning every day
50+ Free Preschool Printables for Early Childhood Classrooms
Free preschool printables for early childhood teachers, be they at home or in the classroom.
I’m not a big fan of preschool worksheets , which focus more on only paper and pencil work or rote copying.
However, I do like using hands-on printables at times in the classroom. I also like making such printables for my classroom, as I can tailor them to what the kiddos are learning about, or what they’re interested in.
Below you’ll find Fun-A-Day’s collection of free preschool printables. Let me know what you think about them!
Table of Contents
Free Preschool Printables for the Block Center
Book of Structures for the Block Center – Real photos of structures around the world, along with a label of their country of origin. Perfect for the block center in a classroom or at home.
Block Number Cards – Use small blocks to work on counting and one-to-one correspondence.
“Work in Progress” Sign for the Block Center – We have these in the block center so kiddos can “save” their work when needed.
Related: Materials for Easier Printable Prep
Free Printable Book-Making Activities
I think making books with kids is one of my favorite things to do in the classroom. You can use printable books where the kids are the authors, they can dictate or write their own stories, or you can even make class books with the kids! So many possibilities.
You can find all of our free printable books for preschoolers here!
Alphabet Free Preschool Printables
Ladybug Letter Puzzles – Kids work on matching uppercase and lowercase letters with these puzzles. Add them to a sensory bin for even more exploration.
Easter-Themed Letter Recording Sheet – Have the children keep track of the letters they find hidden inside plastic Easter eggs (or an Easter-themed sensory bin).
Say It, Write It, Make It Alphabet Mats – Spring-themed letter cards that you can use with the printable mat.
Heart Letters – We used these printable heart letters to work on the children’s names. They can, of course, be used for a variety of other activities.
Magnetic Letter Sorting Mats – Kids can learn so much from sorting letters!
Apple Alphabet – Use these letters during an apple theme or as part of a Ten Apples Up on Top activity.
Winter Read It Build It Write It Printable Letters – Pair the winter-themed letters with the printable mat for an all-encompassing alphabet activity.
More Literacy Printables for Preschool
Name Snowman Craft – Use the printable snowball letters (and editable snowman hat) to encourage kids as they learn their names. Here’s a video sneak peek:
Weather-Themed Word Cards – Printable word cards that are perfect for a weather theme. Or add them to your calendar or circle time area.
Christmas Letter Tiles Pages – Have the children use these pages to make a variety of Christmas-themed words.
Nursery Rhyme Journals – Use these pages to set up poetry journals for your students.
Monster Matching Cards – Simple cards that can be used for making or writing Halloween words. We used them for a matching game.
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Rhyming Activity – Simple rhyming cards to extend a classic nursery rhyme.
Reptile Word Cards – Children can use these cards to write reptile words or create the words with letter tiles.
Winter Word Cards – Let kids make a variety of winter words via writing, magnetic letters, or letter tiles.
Free Preschool Printables for Learning Numbers
Valentine’s Day Number Cards – Heart-themed number cards, as well as a candy jar counting mat to use with the numbers. Kids can explore numerical order, number recognition, and one-to-one correspondence.
Monster Number Cards – Square number cards with a monster theme. We used them for a fun slime monster counting activity.
Robot Number Cards – Number cards to use with the kids during a robot theme (or anytime, really). We had fun using them with a sensory writing tray.
Lion Ten Frames – Use these printable ten frames with mini erasers, math manipulatives, or small toys while working on number identification and one-to-one correspondence.
Train Numbers – Number cards for a train or transportation theme.
Snack Math for Preschoolers – Kids like counting and sorting their snacks! Let them use these snack math sheets to do just that.
Acorn and Leaf Calendar Numbers for Fall – Print out the acorn and leaf numbers for use during fall circle time, or a variety of other early math activities.
Apple Numbers – Kids can order numbers, count, and practice one-to-one correspondence skills.
Christmas Tree Slime and Ornament Numbers – The children can pair the ornament numbers with slime as they practice counting and one-to-one correspondence.
Dice Game Roll and Cover Math Printables
Snowman Roll and Cover – Snowman-shaped number game and printable number cube to work on counting and number identification.
Valentine Dice Games – Two versions (colorful and black-and-white) of a sweet and simple heart-themed dice game.
“Put the Mud on the Pig” Dice Game – I use this easy game during farm themes.
“Make Way for Ducklings” Dice Game – This game is fun as a Make Way for Ducklings extension, or just because!
Fine Motor Apple Math Game – Combine fine motor practice and math with one fun and simple game.
Helicopter Dice Game – A dice game suited for a transportation theme!
More Free Preschool Math Printables
Bunny Shape Mats – These can be used as play dough mats, or you can have the child use them for a variety of fine motor shape activities.
Bear Math Pattern Strips – Help children explore patterns using bear math manipulatives and these pattern strips.
Dinosaur Busy Bag – Kiddos practice sorting by color with this dino-themed busy bag.
Other Free Preschool Printables for the Classroom
Butterfly Sensory Bottle Labels – Use these printables to label colorful butterfly sensory bottles.
Butterfly Life Cycle Cards – Leaf cards for each stage of the butterfly life cycle. They were inspired by our butterfly life cycle necklaces.
Sign-In Book – The preschool kiddos sign in every day in my classroom. This free printable includes a front cover and a grid for the names (and it’s editable!).
September “Homework” Calendar – This isn’t really homework, more like an activity calendar to share with your students’ families. They have ideas for fun and simple learning kids can do with their families.
Advent Calendar for Preschool – Send these home with your students’ families if they’re looking for some fun ideas for counting down to Christmas.
Candy Heart Experiment Recording Sheet – Use these recording sheets to keep track of the kids’ observations during the experiment.
Preschool Classroom Jobs – Every week, my preschool kiddos get new preschool jobs. These job charts help us keep track of who is doing what.
“You’ve Been Hugged” – Surprise some friends (or students, or students’ families) with a sweet treat and these printable notes for Valentine’s Day.
Box Tops for Education Collection Sheets – Help kids sort and count Box Tops before turning them in at school.
Forest Animal Play Dough Small World – Simple forest animal cards that can be used during a simple small world activity.
Morning Routine Chart for the Preschool Classroom – This chart hangs outside my classroom to remind my students about their morning responsibilities.
Halloween Tracing and Cutting Strips – Children can work on their fine motor skills with mini erasers, loose parts, dry erase markers, or play dough on these printable strips.
Transportation Playdough Mats – Students will practice fine motor skills while learning all about different vehicles.
I’ll be adding more free preschool printables as I create them, so be sure to pop back and check this page every once in a while! Let me know if you use any of my printables with your children or your students – I’d love to know what you think!
More Early Learning Resources
If you’re looking to save time planning for preschool (and, really, who isn’t?!), pop over and check out Preschool Teacher 101 . We have so many done-for-you preschool resources that can help.
There are preschool lesson plans , math resources , literacy resources , and a lot more available for you.
You can also find us on Teachers Pay Teachers .
Search the Fun!
Fun by categories.
211 Preschool Worksheets
"Reading" pictures #1
Draw a circle around each word you see! In this early reading worksheet, your child draws circles around the word under each picture and then guesses what the word might mean based on the picture.
"Reading" pictures #2
Where's the word? In this early reading worksheet, your child draws circles around the word under each picture and then guesses what the word might mean based on the picture.
A practice sentence
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Your child gets practice writing this sentence and coloring in the picture.
Above, on, below
Draw it! In this coloring math worksheet, your child will draw pictures on, above, and below other objects.
Above, on, below, part 2
Find it! In this coloring math worksheet, your child will identify whether objects are above, below, or on the ground.
Adding 1 more
In this coloring math worksheet, your child will find the group that has 1 more item than the other group and will be introduced to adding 1.
This early writing worksheet gives your child practice writing the entire alphabet in lowercase letters.
And 1 more makes…
What happens when you add 1 more? In this coloring math worksheet, your child will draw 1 more sock to complete each series as an introduction to learning to add 1.
Big triangles, small circles
In this coloring math worksheet, your child will color the big triangles red and the small circles blue, then count how many there are.
Big, bigger, biggest (preK, kindergarten)
Draw a bigger fish! Your child can practice the concepts of bigger and biggest in this coloring math worksheet.
Yes! Sign me up for updates relevant to my child's grade.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up!
Server Issue: Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience
Fun and Educational Preschool Worksheets
The preschool years are a time of learning and growth!
This is the time when preschoolers need to move around, have hands-on fun, and explore new things in order to learn about themselves and the world around them.
Worksheets can be an important part of the preschool curriculum for children who are ready for more structured tasks.
They can be beneficial for preschoolers as they help teach fine motor skills and focus so that these children are prepared when it comes time for early elementary school curriculum.
Worksheets can also provide preschoolers with a space to explore new concepts and practice learning material in an easy-to-understand way.
If you want some fun and educational preschool worksheets , we’ve got lots of printables to cover a variety of topics!
Read on below to find the perfect one for your children or students.
Printable Preschool Worksheets
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and a participant in other affiliate programs, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases. Read our disclosure policy .
These farm animal printables include 42 pages of fun, educational activities that are perfect for preschoolers or kindergarten children. They’re designed to build early learning skills in letter recognition, scissors use, sequencing, counting, and more!
These scarecrow worksheets are great for preschool and kindergarten children to do this fall. They’ll help with fine motor skills, handwriting, and letter recognition.
Encourage your child’s love and interest in the ocean with these ocean animal printable preschool worksheets . They’ll get to work on their handwriting, letter recognition, and pattern-matching skills as they learn about different ocean animals.
Kids will have a blast with these fall worksheets for preschool . They’ll learn graphing and color matching while they count numbers! This is the perfect activity to do during back-to-school time or any day of the year.
Kids love bugs and these preschool bug activities will get their creative minds working. These printable bug-themed worksheets are a great way to spend time with your kids while they learn about patterns, emotions, and handwriting.
Get ready for some egg-citing fun with these free printable chick worksheets for kids ! These worksheets are designed to help kids improve their handwriting, letter identification, and scissor skills while having a blast.
Prepping the kids for back to school or learning about fall? These fall printables for preschool are perfect. We’ve got color matching, learning shapes, and building an owl game that’s sure to be a hit with all ages.
These delightful butterfly cutting practice worksheets are designed to help kids practice using scissors while strengthening the small muscles in their hands. These charming and engaging pages not only encourage fine motor skill development but also add a touch of fun to the learning process.
This is a set of camping worksheets that preschool-aged children can do to work on their fine motor skills. They’ll get the chance to write, draw and color as they go through this pack of 20+ different sheets.
These are also great for homeschooled students who need something fun but educational to keep them occupied during summer break or in between school days. This would be perfect if you’re looking for some easy camp activities too!
Get your kids excited about pirate day by providing them with these awesome pirate worksheets for kids ! Print the counting mats and connect-the-dots, or have them work on their beginning sounds while getting in some math skills too! This is a great way to get them involved in learning, plus it’s really fun!
Practice your letters with these fun and easy dot marker preschool alphabet worksheets . You’ll be able to work on upper case and lower case recognition as well as fine motor skills!
Get your kids excited about learning with these zoo animal worksheets for preschool ! With simple addition problems, handwriting practice, and paper strip puzzles – there’s something here to keep everyone entertained. These are great resources for homeschoolers too!
Practice your scissor skills with these free printable Star Wars cutting practice worksheets . You can use them to work on fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and more! This is a fun way for kids to get some extra hands-on time before using the real thing at home or school. Download yours today!
Treat your little one to some fun with these candy corn worksheets for preschool . They’re perfect for preschoolers and will help teach them about letter recognition, handwriting skills, and more!
Learning how to use a pencil is an important skill. Here are some simple ways you can work on fine motor skills while having fun!
These community helpers worksheets are great for older preschoolers or kindergarten children.
Print out these candy corn pattern worksheets for Halloween! They’ll help kids work on patterns and scissors skills!
There is nothing more fun than labeling parts of the human body. This free printable label a skeleton worksheet for kids helps with scissor skills and learning the names of a few bones!
Kids are exposed to germs every day. Teach them about the different types of germs, and how we can protect ourselves from getting sick with these free printable germ worksheets that will keep their hands busy while they learn! Download this printable memory game and get started today.
These free forest animal worksheets include a fun and easy moose labeling activity to do with your kids. It’s perfect for the winter season! If you’re working with older kids, you can also have them complete the other printable pages.
Introduce kids to sharks with these free printable shark worksheets . Label the shark and then color it in! Kids will also work on cutting practice, gluing, and fine motor skills.
Step into a world of magic with these room on the broom worksheet ! Kids can have fun, meet a nice witch, solve patterns, and learn about the letter D. And the best part? They’ll be exercising their fine motor skills, expanding their vocabulary, and sharpening their thinking abilities.
This owl worksheet is packed with fun activities that’ll have your kiddos excited to learn! They’ll be able to practice their handwriting, identify letters, and even get to know our friendly owl better. It also helps them develop essential skills while having fun!
Get your kids ready for an exciting adventure with the little acorn book activities ! It is a great way to enhance storytime or classroom learning. It’s packed with engaging tasks like tracing, letter recognition, and creativity exercises that help develop their fine motor skills!
These corn worksheets are a great way to engage your kids in educational activities while celebrating the versatility of corn! With exciting tasks like handwriting practice, labeling parts of a corn plant, and navigating a ‘Cc’ letter maze, these worksheets are perfect for enhancing fine motor skills, problem-solving abilities, and letter recognition.
Let your kids dive into the wild world of monkeys with these captivating monkey worksheets ! They’re an excellent tool to encourage a love for learning. It helps kids explore the fascinating realm of monkeys while also enhancing their handwriting, problem-solving, and letter-recognition skills
Are your kids ready for a fun-filled learning adventure? The because of an acorn activities are packed with engaging worksheets designed to spark curiosity and build essential skills. From line tracing to matching games, letter recognition, and more, there’s something for every little nature lover out there!
Get your kids ready to dive into a world of fun and learning with these delightful acorn worksheets ! They’re perfect for introducing kids to the wonders of nature, with activities focusing on letter recognition, tracing, reading, and more. They’ll get to know the different parts of an acorn and how to identify them in their natural environment!
Our monkey cutting activity pages are packed with fun-filled challenges, ranging from navigating winding jungle paths to piecing together cheeky primate pals. And the best part? While your kids are having fun, they’re also enhancing their fine motor skills. It’s the perfect mix of fun and learning!
Looking to add a splash of fun to your kid’s learning journey? These flamingo worksheets are just the thing! It provides a variety of engaging activities that will not only boost their fine motor skills and vocabulary but also enhance their problem-solving abilities.
These elephant worksheets are perfect for kindling curiosity and learning in kids. With fun activities like handwriting practice, letter mazes, and labeling parts of an elephant, these worksheets make learning interactive and enjoyable.
The printable dragon worksheets offer a fun and educational experience for kids. These worksheets are designed to enhance young learners’ letter recognition, handwriting, and fine motor skills while keeping them engaged with an adventurous dragon theme.
Are you looking for preschool worksheets for another theme? Let us know in the comments below!
More Ideas For Preschoolers
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Saturday 5th of August 2023
Good afternoon. This is a fascinating article. Thanks for these ideas. Usually, my son and I take preschool worksheets from here. But now I'll try your ideas. I think my son will really like it.
Monday 7th of August 2023
Thanks. Hope he likes them!
You CAN homeschool preschool on a budget! I’ve created more than one hundred free preschool printables for you to teach your littlest learners at home.
Not every preschool is ready for academics. But many are! So, if you are looking for activities to do with your children ages 2-5, you’ve hit the jackpot here.
Discover over 100 preschool printables that you can use with your young learners. You’ll find printables that teach beginning math and literacy skills.
There are holiday-themed preschool printables. And, you’ll discover printables based on your favorite preschool picture books.
Fall is just around the corner. With it comes all things pumpkin! As you begin planning your preschool pumpkin theme, be sure to make time to share these pumpkin patch printable activities with your preschoolers!
Focus on early math and literacy skills when you add these printable nutcracker activities to your holiday preschool lessons.
Teach young learners what the Pledge of Allegiance means with this set of free Pledge of Allegiance printables ! It contains an anchor chart, vocabulary cards, and a mini-book!
Celebrate World Penguin Day with some penguin ABC handwriting practice pages. Available in both cursive and print for all ages!
Do your preschoolers love pirate theme activities? If so, they’ll love this pack of I Spy pirate themed printables. There are two versions included in this pack.
Teach visual discrimination and practice counting with this super fun, low-prep I Spy Pirate Monkey Activity for preschool kiddos!
These playdough mats are a great way to get your little ones to practice their counting skills while having fun this spring and summer.
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From Only $1.79
Free Worksheets for Kids
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top
Resource types, all resource types, free prek homework.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
Letter of the Week A to Z Bundle | Fun Alphabet Activities
Dinosaurs Math and Literacy Centers Preschool | Dino Activities
Preschool St. Patrick's Day Activities
CVC Word Families Bundle - CVC Words Review Worksheets and Fun Activities
Sight Word Worksheets - Sight Word Practice FREEBIE
2024 Editable Calendars - Lifetime Updates PDF & POWER POINT VERSIONS
Handwriting Practice Worksheets | Alphabet and Number Tracing
Valentine's Day Math Numbers to 20 Counting, Tracing and Recognition FREE
FREE Handwriting Practice Pages
FREE Seasons Cut & Paste Activity (Science Centers)
FREE Monthly Reading Logs
2D Shapes Worksheets
Nouns and Verbs Worksheets Practice Pages Adjectives Teaching Unit Freebie
Tips For Parents - Reading At Home
Beginning Sounds Alphabet Letter Sort Cut Glue Paste
Alphabet Practice Pages- Tracing, Writing, Coloring, Beginning Sounds and More!
Even and Odd Numbers Worksheets / Printables for Kindergarten, Grade One / Two
Autumn Numbers Worksheets 1-10 Freebie | Pumpkin Trace, Write, Count | Inc Easel
- Easel Activity
Phonological and Phonemic Awareness Homework
Addition to 20 Summer Addition Worksheets - Just Print and Go!
Alphabet Letters A-Z (Kindergarten Alphabet Worksheets,)
End of the Year Activities Summer Kindergarten Review
Valentines Day Free Homework Passes
All About Me Bag - FREE
Name Activities EDITABLE
Reading Comprehension: Sequence of Events Passages | FREEBIE
Free Kindergarten Valentine Counting Hearts to 50 / Math
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think
Free Printable Kindergarten Worksheets Pdf
Are you looking for free printable worksheets for kindergarten ? Then you’ve come to the right place! Here, on Planes & Balloons, we offer a variety of kindergarten worksheets that help with language arts and math lesson plans – teaching letters and letter sounds, numbers, shapes, counting, phonics, and sight words, but also puzzles, fine motor activities and so much more!
Letter recognition, including tracing and writing the ABCs.
Worksheets to practice word problems, sorting, or size comparison.
Great printables for expanding vocabulary, and reading and writing practice.
Reading, writing, and counting numbers 1-100.
Teach basic patterns including AB, ABB, ABC, and more!
Shape worksheets for teaching 2d and some 3d shapes in kindergarten.
Fun exercises to practice sight words with your kids!
Letter sounds, CVC words, and other fun worksheets.
Addition & Subtraction
Simple addition and subtraction activities for kindergarten.
Kindergarten math worksheets for teaching ten frames.
Free printable activities like puzzles and I spy worksheets for fun!
Summer review After Kindergarten
A fantastic bundle full of summer learning for your rising first grader! 120 pages of fun math, reading, and writing activities for the long summer break.
Kindergarten printable packets
Enjoy bundles of worksheets in these printable packets for kindergarten. You will find multiple worksheets in one PDF download!
- Halloween kindergarten worksheets
- The first week of kindergarten worksheets
- Kindergarten review packet for springtime
- Five senses worksheets for kindergarten
- Spring kindergarten learning pack
- Summer worksheets for pre-k and kindergarten
- Fall worksheets for kindergarten
- Valentine’s Day worksheets bundle
- Fall worksheets for preschool and kindergarten
- Fun Christmas worksheets bundles
- Free winter activities for preschool and kindergarten
- Free Thanksgiving worksheet bundles