- How It Works
125 Project Management Research Topics Ideas
Are you urgently in need of top-class project management research topics for your upcoming exam? Keep reading for exclusive writing ideas. Those who have handled a project management thesis before can witness that this is not a smooth affair. The creativity, level of research, and critical thinking necessary for developing such a paper require a mature student. The greatest hurdle comes in when you want to develop your research topic. Our professional writers have everything you need to write an award-winning paper. Scroll down to find out how?
What Is A Project Management Research Paper?
It is an assignment that requires students to integrate the different processes to achieve a particular goal and deliverables. Project management is based on the principle that all tasks are special, and thus, you should not treat two tasks as the same.
In this type of assignment, students have to develop many coordination skills and fairness in dealing with various projects. Since various tasks differ in line with their functional procedures, you have to dig deeper to determine how each yields direct and proportional earnings in the end. Does all these sound like rocket science to you? Well, the next few lines will make you understand this subject better.
Key Points About A Project Management Thesis
There are different steps involved in writing a project management paper. These will contribute to the body paragraphs’ overall quality, length, and depth. The various practices involved in project management include:
Initiating Planning Executing Controlling Closing the work of a team
When you bring all these processes together, you can achieve a particular goal or specific success within the set time. That brings us to a critical component of project management – time! Every project has a given time frame within which it is complete. It is the primary challenge as time constraints are always when unexpected issues arise. However, with practice, time will not be a factor anymore; it will be the motivation for completing a particular project. If you don’t feel those skills are important to you, you can get custom dissertation help from our expert team.
How To Write A Top-Rated Project Management Paper
For you to write a paper that will get the attention of your university teacher, there are various steps that you have to take. Remember that you have to demonstrate to your professor that you understand your topic and can significantly contribute to the topic at the end of the day. Here is a step-by-step guide that will take you through the full process of project management writing:
- Understand your assignment: You should carefully read the question and point out any confusing part that you may need clarity with your professor. You also set the goal, timeline, length, format, and other requirements.
- Develop an interesting project management topic: The best way to generate a writing idea is by brainstorming. You can ask a friend tutor or get inspiration from other research papers.
- Begin your preliminary research: You can point out arguments that seem important to your topic and find captivating angles to present them. It is advisable to consult sources such as books, journals, or reliable websites. Having research questions in this section will give you ample time.
- Think of an exciting thesis statement: This will be your central argument that will establish your research paper’s position and purpose. Remember to include the evidence and reasoning you intend to support your answer.
- Develop an outline for your paper: It includes the key topics, arguments, and examples that will feature in your paper. Having a structured outline helps you complete the writing process effortlessly.
Once you complete these steps, your writing will be like a walk in the park. You will express your ideas clearly and have a logical paper. Now let’s explore some of the most sought after project management topics:
Easy Project Management Research Topics
- How to implement capital improvement projects
- Discuss the essence of a good project management plan before the onset
- The role of technology and funding in implementing projects
- Consider the effects of working from home on project management
- How global companies manage projects across various regions
- What is the impact of the world becoming a global village in project management?
- Why is it necessary to segment tasks in a multi-sectorial project?
- Discuss the process of harmonizing systems, people, and resources
- Why is project management as a course in school necessary for the job market?
- Discuss the challenges related to transit projects
- Evaluate the various trends in project management in the digital age
- The role of leadership systems in project management
- Why time management is necessary for the completion of any task
- How to develop achievable goals or aspirations in a project
- The role of risk management before embarking on a project
High-Quality Project Management Topics
- The undisputed role of administrators in any project
- Technological systems that have made project management easier
- Discuss the complexity in completing different projects
- Why should every project have a project tracking instrument?
- Steps towards developing a working budget for a project
- Why do project managers write a proposal before embarking on the actual work?
- How often should the project manager meet to discuss the progress of a project?
- How to develop cost-effective projects in developed nations
- Discuss the various sources of primary funding for projects
- Why are communications skills necessary for any project?
- Compare and contrast the completion rate of government projects versus private projects.
- Discuss the authorization process of a project
Custom Project Management Research Paper Topics
- Discuss the roles of various officers involved in the running of a project
- What makes a particular project require a great number of resources?
- How to develop objectives and scope of work for different projects
- Analyze how the 24-hour economy is impacting the completing of massive projects
- Why it is important to determine the timing of an escalation in a project
- Should project managers remain engaged throughout the lifecycle of a project?
- Discuss some of the leadership qualities necessary for project management
- Why motivation is necessary for the completion of any project
- How to point out signs of retardation in a project
- The essence of addressing emerging issues in a project as soon as possible
- What are the differences at the micro and macro levels of a project?
- Steps involved in the termination process of a project
The Best Project Management Topics For Research
- Compare and contrast the procedural and mechanical parts of a project
- How to yield direct and proportional earnings from a project
- Management of a project during the economic recession
- Evaluate how COVID-19 restrictions impacted project management policies
- The role of integrating people and machines in the completion of projects
- Analyze the role of soft skills in project success rates
- How does cultural diversity impact project performance in the US?
- Why it is important to keep financial records in the implementation of a project
- Evaluate the design and implementation of projects
- A review of the stalled projects and why the project managers are to blame
- An in-depth analysis of procurement procedures in project management
- How organizational characters affect the development of a project
College Project Management Topics For Research Papers
- Investigate the organizational characteristics that affect project completion
- Identify cost-effective key performance indicators in a project?
- Social network analysis tools necessary for project management
- Discuss how emotional intelligence leads to the success of a project
- How to develop an effective project scheduling system for large projects
- Why standard operating procedures are necessary for effective projects
- The role of teamwork and collaboration in project completion
- Why quality control is necessary for any successful project
- Effective resource management techniques for technical projects
- Interpersonal skills that will make a project work
- Ethics involved in project management
- Discuss project mapping and progress reporting
Latest Research Topics For Project Management
- Are all project problems an indicator of more trouble to come?
- The role of identifying job descriptions in the success of projects
- Why it is necessary to incorporate staff retention and training in projects
- Evaluate the various project documentation processes
- How to develop better project control and management tools
- Discuss the differences between contractual and commercial management of projects
- Why delays and disruptions increase the cost of projects
- Impact of timely delivery of projects on economic development of countries
- Effects of sanctions of global projects
- Discuss conflict resolution practices in a particular project
- How to develop credit risk modeling techniques for projects
- Why appraisals and incentives are necessary for project success
Hot Research Project Topics In Business Management
- The role of business planning in a competitive environment
- How different business structures affect their development paradigms
- How to develop effective customer service strategies for businesses
- Why it is necessary to resolve employment issues before they escalate
- Inventory control practices in business management
- Discussing the necessity of keeping a keen eye on tax compliance in business establishments
- The role of record-keeping in the management of business ventures
- How to develop pricing structures that will keep the business afloat
- Discuss the peculiarities of merchandising and packaging
- Evaluate how insurance is necessary for any business
- Marketing strategies that will outshine competitors in a business setting
- How e-commerce is transforming project management in businesses
Innovative Topics For Project Management Research
- The role of decision making and problem-solving in project management
- Why technology and analytics are important components of successful projects
- How to use organizational culture to the benefit of project management
- How to manage international businesses using social media
- Discuss the role of entrepreneurs and founders in project development
- Effective operation strategies for developing projects
- How to adjust and adapt to organizational change
- Performance indicators that are necessary for competitive project management
- The role of feedback in the development of any commercial project
- Why personal productivity is necessary for any project management strategy
- Reasons why health and behavioral science are important in project management
- Discuss the effects of globalization on project management policies
Quality Research Topics In Management
- Discuss the role of government policies and regulations in project management
- How power and influence impact award of tenders for various projects
- Human rights to consider in project management
- The role of incubation hubs in project development
- Cross-functional management in projects
- Team member engagement in project management
- Legal issues in project management
- Political interference in development projects
- Evaluate various workspaces design
- Why should workplace health and safety be a priority in project management?
- Virtual teams and project management
- Why mission statements are necessary for project management
Construction Project Management Research Topics
- Best practices in digital project management
- How English as a language necessitates project management
- Online technologies that offer innovative project management ideas
- Student-centered symposiums in project management
- Cheap project management solutions that offer quality output
- The role of expatriates in development projects
- Discuss the four phases of project management
- How to manage change in a project
- Agile innovation methods for project success
- Quantitative tools for project management
- The revival of the construction project economy
- Developing sustainable construction projects
- The impact of building information modeling
- Collaborative work in project management
Want an Expert to Do Your Research?
Scoring top grades is no longer a wish but a reality with these topics. If you wish to hire professional dissertation writers for your project management task, type ‘ do my thesis ,’ Our writers will come through for you. Our writing assistance is all you need to ace your project management paper today!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment * Error message
Name * Error message
Email * Error message
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
Project Management for Research
The tools you need to make your research project a success.
This toolkit includes a variety of tools for managing your research projects including recommendations for general project management software and tools to help you and your team manage activities from grant writing to implementation and project closeout.
Explore the toolkit below:
Grant Writing + Project Development
A Gantt Chart is a popular project management tool; it is a type of bar chart that illustrates a project’s schedule. The chart allows for organizing and viewing project activities and tasks against pre-established timeframes.
Gantt Chart Template Gantt Chart Instructions Gantt Chart Example
Graphic display of the flow or sequence of events that a product or service follows; it shows all activities, decision points, rework loops and handoffs.
Process maps allow the team to visualize the process and come to agreement on the steps of a process as well as examine which activities are duplicated. Process maps are used to:
- Capture current and new process information
- Identify the flow of a process
- Identify responsibility of different business functions
- Clearly show hand-off between functions
- Identify value added and non-value added activities
- Train team members in new process
Process Map Template Process Mapping Guide Process Map Example 1 Process Map Example 2
The Data Management Plan (DMP) defines the responsibilities related to the entry, ownership, sharing, validation, editing and storage of primary research data.
A data management plan must not only reflect the requirements of the protocol/project but also comply with applicable institutional, state and federal guidelines and regulations. The DMP Tool details your agencies expectations, has suggested language for REDCap and exports a properly formatted plan.
DMP Tool NIH Data Management & Sharing (DMS) Policy
The Project Charter's purpose is to define at a high level what the Project Team will deliver, what resources are needed and why it is justified.
The Project Charter also represents a commitment to dedicate the necessary time and resources to the project. It can be especially useful when organizing a multi-disciplinary, internally funded team. The document should be brief (up to three pages maximum).
Project Charter Template Project Charter Instructions Project Charter Example
Milestones are an effective way to track major progress in your research project.
A Gantt Chart is an effective tool for setting and tracking milestones and deliverables. It is a type of bar chart that illustrates a project’s schedule.
The proposal budget should be derived directly from the project description.
The proposal budget should follow the format specified by the sponsor. The Office of Sponsored Programs Budget Preparation webpages provide descriptions of the standard budget categories, lists of typical components of those categories, Ohio State rates where appropriate and other details to help ensure your budget is complete. Budget Preparation Resources from Office of Research The 398 grant form from the NIH is a template that includes standard categories required for an NIH grant (and many others) that you can use to develop a preliminary budget.
PHS 398 Forms PHS 398 Budget form for Initial Project Period Template PHS 398 Budget Form for Entire Proposal Project Template
The Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan first assists the research team in anticipating risk that may occur during the research project before it happens.
The plan then specifies when to act to mitigate risk by defining thresholds and establishing action plans to follow. As a fundamental ethical requirement research risks are to be minimized to the greatest extent possible for all research endeavors. This includes not only prompt identification measures but also response, reporting and resolution. Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan Template Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan Example
The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) organizes the research project work into manageable components.
It is represented in a hierarchical decomposition of the work to be executed by the research project team. It visually defines the scope into manageable chunks that the team can understand. WBS Instructions and Template WBS Structure Example
A Gantt Chart is a popular project management tool; it is a type of bar chart that illustrates a project’s schedule.
The chart allows for organizing and viewing project activities and tasks against pre-established timeframes. A Gantt Chart can also be used for tracking milestones and major progresses within your research project.
The purpose is to define at a high level what the Project Team will deliver, what resources are needed and why it is justified.
It is represented in a hierarchical decomposition of the work to be executed by the research project team. It visually defines the scope into manageable chunks that the team can understand. WBS Instructions + Template WBS Structure Example
A communications plan facilitates effective and efficient dissemination of information to the research team members and major stakeholders in the research project.
It describes how the communications will occur; the content, security, and privacy of those communications; along with the method of dissemination and frequency.
Communications Plan Template Communications Plan Example
The Data Management Plan (DMP) defines the responsibilities related to the entry, ownership, sharing, validation, editing, and storage of primary research data.
A data management plan must not only reflect the requirements of the protocol/project but also comply with applicable institutional, state, and federal guidelines and regulations. The DMP Tool details your agencies expectations, has suggested language for REDCap, and exports a properly formatted plan.
DMP Tool DMP Tool Instructions Ohio State Research Guide: Data
The chart allows for organizing and viewing project activities and tasks against pre-established timeframes. Gantt Chart Template Gantt Chart Instructions Gantt Chart Example
This tool helps you capture details of issues that arise so that the project team can quickly see the status and who is responsible for resolving it.
Further, the Issue Management Tool guides you through a management process that gives you a robust way to evaluate issues, assess their impact, and decide on a plan for resolution.
Issue Management Tool Template Issue Management Tool Instructions Issue Management Example
A Pareto Chart is a graphical tool that helps break down a problem into its parts so that managers can identify the most frequent, and thus most important, problems.
It depicts in descending order (from left to right) the frequency of events being studied. It is based on the Pareto Principle or “80/20 Rule”, which says that roughly 80% of problems are caused by 20% of contributors. With the Pareto Principle Project Managers solve problems by identifying and focusing on the “vital few” problems. Managers should avoid focusing on “people” problems. Problems are usually the result of processes, not people.
Pareto Chart Template Pareto Chart Instructions Pareto Chart Example
Closeout, Transfer + Application
Completing a project means more than finishing the research.
There remain financial, personnel, reporting, and other responsibilities. These tasks typically need to be completed within a timeline that begins 60 to 90 days before the project end date and 90 days after. Specifics will vary depending on the project and the funding source. The Office of Sponsored Programs “Project Closeout” webpage provides a description closeout issues, a list of PI Responsibilities and other details to help ensure your project is in fact complete. Project Closeout Checklist Project Closeout Resources from Office of Research
A communications plan facilitates effective and efficient dissemination of information to the research team members and major stakeholders in the research project.
It describes how the communications will occur; the content, security and privacy of those communications; along with the method of dissemination and frequency.
Project Management Software
An open-source project management software similar to Microsoft Project.
OpenProject has tools to create dashboards, Gantt Charts, budgets, and status reports. Activities can be assigned to team members and progress monitored. OpenProject also has a tool for Agile Project Management. While the software is free, OpenProject must be installed and maintained on a local server and there will probably be costs associated with this. Talk to your departmental or college IT staff.
A secure, web-based project management system.
Basecamp offers an intuitive suite of tools at a minimal cost: ~$20/month or free for teachers. Basecamp facilitates collaboration between research team members with features such as to-do lists, messaging, file sharing, assignment of tasks, milestones, due dates and time tracking.
A project management tool that organizes tasks, activities, responsibilities and people on projects.
Trello can help manage research projects by keeping everyone on time and on task. It uses a distinctive interface based on cards and lists and may be especially useful for smaller projects.
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content, please submit an email to [email protected] for assistance.
Put a stop to deadline pressure, and have your homework done by an expert.
181 Project Management Research Topics: Helpful List
Project management is using specific knowledge, tools, techniques, and skills to deliver something valuable to people. There are different types of projects that are normally undertaken to make an impact on society.
Most projects are normally used to help make the world or society a better place. The projects are normally efforts to create value through a unique product or service that wasn’t in existence before.
How To Do Good Research For A Thesis
If you want to succeed in your thesis, research project, or dissertation, you need to put your best foot forward. However, you will first need to consult your professor to see whether your chosen topic is adequate for your thesis.
Choose A Topic: The first thing is browsing through a wide variety of topics and finding the right one for your thesis. Let’s say you want to get an ideal project management topic. You can browse through all these topics and find the best that you can use. However, remember, you need to be interested in that field so that you can feel excited while doing the research. Furthermore, try to select a topic that has also been researched before by other scholars. It doesn’t necessarily need to be the same topic but at least something similar. Search For Research Sources: Once you have known the topic you want to do. Try and search for the topic’s sources. Try and see whether you can find valuable information regarding the same. Your research needs to be based on proven facts and statistics. Hence, make use of Google Scholar, Google Books, or Microsoft Academic. You can’t miss finding something similar to what you are actively looking for. Also, remember to use numerous websites, online libraries, and much more. Remember to create short notes for the same. Create A Thesis Statement: Once you have gotten as much background information as you wish, you can now create a thesis statement. Continue adding short notes with all the new information that you are getting. The purpose of the thesis statement is to explain what the entire research paper will be dedicated to. The thesis helps to explain the subject of your research, how you will reach your goal methods to justify your point, and what you expect to obtain as a result. Also, remember, your thesis statement needs to be approved by your professor. Write A Draft: By now you should have gotten some valuable information. You can then use that to write a draft or a rough outline. This draft is equally important as the final version. The advantage is that you can add as many points as you wish and then simplify them as you go on. Know what to include and what to omit. Write The Final Version: Use all the resources and try to write the final version. Remember to have your references, sources cited, and bibliography formatted. Remember, the final version should be presentable. You wouldn’t want to repeat your thesis all over again. Give it your best shot. Also, remember to proofread to ensure that the grammar is correct. That’s it.
Project Management Research Topics
Are you looking for the best research topics? You can use any of these easy topics to do your research paper, project, thesis, or dissertation. They are simple and straight to the point.
- The best technologies that can be used in project management
- How do soft skills and practical skills help in project management?
- How do teams impact the success of a project?
- The approaches used in project management.
- The effectiveness of change management.
- Evaluate culture management.
- Evaluate conflict management in society.
- The importance of using project management software.
- Analyze the principles used in project management.
- The project management dynamics.
- The major causes of project delays.
- The best way to carry out project activities.
- The factors that influence the choice of a project.
- How to cross align business and project objectives.
- The history of project management.
- The impact of stress on a project manager’s performance.
Interesting Project Management Research Paper Topics
Always choose a topic that spikes interest in you. This will help to build on what you already know and what you don’t know already. This is vital. Give the best of your capability.
- The impact of culture in a project being successful or failing.
- The impact of the organization to project management implementation.
- The project management trends that lead to its success.
- The impact of agile project management on IT productivity.
- Evaluate project risk management.
- Evaluate the procedures used in managing innovation and entrepreneurship.
- The impact of global leadership in leading to the success of a project.
- The importance of project stakeholder management.
- The impact of work and organization systems.
- How is the project investment analysis done?
- The best way to carry out the facility life cycle costing.
- The contemporary approaches used in project management.
- The challenges faced in information systems.
- The factors that lead to sustainable project management.
- Evaluate project procurement management.
- Evaluate the business requirement analysis.
Top Project Management Topics For Research
Project management is an interesting course unit. However, you may get trouble finding an ideal topic. You can choose any of these and start your assignment
- Discuss descriptive analytics and visualization.
- Evaluate project scheduling and control.
- How are project integration and procurement done?
- The basics for project leadership.
- Analyze hospital assets in the public sector.
- The effects of keeping financial records in SMEs.
- Evaluate the implementation of a project management API using python and blockchain.
- The importance of soft skills in project management.
- The effects of cultural diversity on project performance.
- Evaluate the in-depth risk management assessment in procurement.
- The impact of organization characters in the success of a project.
- The importance of a great leadership role in the success of a project.
- The effect of the planning and scheduling style in project management.
- The most popular leadership style used by project managers.
- The importance of the initiation stage of a project.
- The various project management phases/stages.
- The impact of project length on management control and quality.
Project Management Topics For Research Papers
Are you planning to start your research paper soon? Familiarize yourself with these topics before you settle on the one to do.
- The importance of the managerial process in project management.
- The importance of project length on management control and quality.
- The relation between project management and project success.
- The similarities of the project management practices.
- The relation between green building and project management.
- The evolution of project management over time.
- The influence of uncertainty on project success or failure.
- The importance of critical path analysis in project management.
- Evaluate the PMBOK guidelines.
- Why do project managers follow the PMBOK guidelines in their line of duty?
- The project management software tools used to enhance efficiency.
- Common project management risks and attitudes.
- The major differences between Agile and Scrum approach to project management.
- Public procurement challenges in project management.
- The stakeholder approach to successful adoption of projects.
- The project management best practices in Europe’s financial sector.
- Explore the leadership qualities for successful project management.
Research Topics For Project Management
Are you looking for research topics for project management? Why not start with these! Any management assignment help should be useful, including these topics. They are ideal, straight to the point, and easy to research.
- The major trends related to project complexity.
- The process theory for project management knowledge accumulation.
- The impact of project management to good utilization of resources.
- The importance of stakeholders in various projects.
- Evaluate the most important stages in the project management process.
- The effect of holding virtual meetings when running different projects.
- The major issues that affect most projects.
- The major conflicts that arise in work teams.
- The relation between job enrichment and employee performance.
- The best methods used in corporate growth.
- Change mobilization in companies.
- Why do people fear taking risks?
- The effect of staff productivity.
- Procedures took in choosing the executive in a company.
- The impacts of social responsibilities in businesses.
- The benefit of cost-benefit analysis in project management.
- Is space tourism a great consideration for tourists?
Research Project Topics In Business Management
Business management is diverse. Here are some of the best research project topics that you can start with. However, remember to use credible sources to collect data.
- The impact of social responsibilities on the performance of the organization.
- The effect of employee commitment or organizational performance.
- The impact of a reward system on boosting productivity.
- The role of management in motivating workers.
- How do wages and salaries boost employees’ performance?
- The impact of change management in the banking sector.
- The influence of employee motivation on employee’s job performance.
- The best employee motivations.
- The influence of strike action on employees’ performance.
- The impact of insurance companies on the growth of SMEs.
- How can communication be used to enhance organizational performance?
- The influence of knowledge management on organizational competitiveness.
- Evaluate the capital structure and profitability of a business organization.
- How is time management a tool for organizational survival?
- The impact of the pricing policy on the profitability level of an organization.
- The impact of collective bargaining in companies.
- The impact of commercialization on public enterprises.
Topics For Project Management Research
Do you want to do qualitative or quantitative research? You can use any of these topics to do your thesis, dissertation, or research projects. However, remember to do proper research.
- The best practices for energy efficiency in construction.
- The implications of labor shortage in the construction industry.
- The effectiveness of virtual teams in organizations.
- The importance of staff motivation, as shown by Google.
- The advantages and disadvantages of job specialization in the banking industry.
- The effectiveness of salary bonuses on staff motivation.
- The impact of recruiting directly from colleges.
- The impact of effective communication on business success.
- The tools and criteria used for assessing staff performance.
- The strategies new companies can take to double their profits.
- The best way to improve employee performance through training.
- The relation between leadership and change management.
- How do companies develop their organizational culture?
- The relevance of the modern workplace in work efficiency.
- The latest trends in construction automation.
- The impact of growing up in minority cultures.
- The effects of government subsidies for agriculture.
Research Paper Topics For Software Project Management
Are you in the software development field? Well, here are some research paper topics for software project management. They are not as complex as you would assume.
- Evaluate the visualization of database schemes.
- The impact of integrating debugging and software development.
- The ethics of android employee tracking.
- The best way to improve students’ skills in software development.
- Are the skills acquired in college efficient for students to work in software development companies?
- Challenges faced by new software developers on the job market.
- The impact of regular Google updates – search engine algorithms.
- The importance of using voice recognition systems in enhancing data security.
- Is blockchain technology the new solution to data security threats?
- The importance of software testing in quality assurance in the online store.
- The critical components in software projects
- The most critical predictions in software development.
- The challenges of accurate project status reporting.
- Software projects management and project escalation issues.
- The challenges of accurate software projects status reporting.
- The risk avoidance in bidding for software projects.
- Evaluate the life cycle management theory.
- Combining process and structure approaches to managing software development.
Construction Project Management Research Topics
These are some of the simplest project management research topics that you will ever stumble upon. You just need to do proper research to ensure you meet the goal of the project.
- Evaluate the girasole as a web-based software project management tool.
- Analyze the impact of eco-friendly consideration shown in planning construction projects.
- The essentials needed n house construction.
- The best door construction frames.
- The major changes that have occurred in the construction industry over time.
- The best way to maintain different types of houses.
- The risks found in construction management.
- The procedures to be undertaken before starting any construction.
- What is construction automation?
- The use of technology in construction.
- The best workers’ ethics during construction.
- The rules that govern construction worldwide.
- The importance of business information modeling to construction companies.
- The importance of infrastructure asset management in construction.
- Evaluate the trade-off between project cost and schedule.
- How is quality managed in construction projects in developing countries?
- The role of social media in construction management.
Cost-Benefit Analysis Project Management Related Research Topics
It is important to do a cost-benefit analysis to see whether the project you want to do is viable. Otherwise, it won’t be. Here are some of the best topics that you can start with.
- The cost and benefit of using prescription drugs.
- The cost and benefit analysis of shifting to green energy in homes.
- The cost and benefit of fishing restrictions.
- The cost and benefit of using speed cameras to control traffic in towns.
- The cost-benefit analysis of marijuana legalization.
- The cost-benefit analysis of state-level alcohol taxes.
- Compare the cost and benefit of investing in space explorations
- The cost-benefit analysis of the regulatory environment in businesses.
- The major steps in the cost-benefit analysis.
- The major problems and solutions of the cost-benefit solutions.
- Cost-benefit analysis in project management.
- The main cost issues in project management.
- The integration of e-commerce in business.
- The smart health prediction software with data mining.
- The importance of using budgeting tools when running tech projects.
- The future of remote teams.
- The modern improvements cause shifts in the remote work environment.
Agile Project Management In IT Industries
These topics are not complex. You just need to be up-to-date with the latest trends in technology to ensure you gather as much information as possible
- Big data analysis application in the eCommerce industry.
- Analyze the Google search engine algorithms.
- The use of cloud storage in the banking industry.
- Is the 5G wireless system the future of IT?
- The risk of cryptocurrency to the traditional banking system.
- How did cloud technology alter the data storage industry?
- Can virtual reality substitute actual reality?
- How did Steve Job change the world?
- The latest IT technologies that are used in project management.
- The software used by NASA to monitor space vehicles.
- The most popular software used in project management.
Do You Need Help With Your Research Paper?
Are you looking for expert help? Look no further, we offer cheap writing services. We have a group of professional writers that will help to meet your dreams, as they offer the best assignment help UK . As students in college, you need to strive to get the best grades. That’s why we are here to provide the best writing assistance. You may be wondering what is required or how to go about it? Well, just contact us online, and we will discuss the way forward.
Get on top of your homework.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
150+ Unique Project Management Research Topics
Table of Contents
Project management is the process of planning, managing, executing, and completing a certain task, event, project, or specific objectives by using a set of methodologies, skills, knowledge, and experience. Currently, would you have to submit a project management thesis? Are you looking for outstanding project management research topics and ideas? If yes, then this blog post is for you. Keep on reading and get excellent ideas for your project management research. Also, from here, learn how to write a project management research paper or thesis.
What is a Project Management Research Paper?
An academic paper on project management-related subjects is called a project management research paper. To achieve a particular objective, project management essentially entails initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and concluding processes. You will have a better chance of achieving a goal within a given amount of time if you combine all of these procedures.
Know How to Write a Project Management Research Paper
Do you know how to write a top-notch project management research paper? In case, you have no idea, then take a look at the steps below. Executing all these steps sequentially will help you to come up with an outstanding project management research paper.
- Firstly read and understand your research paper topics , writing guidelines, and other requirements such as deadline, format, word count, etc.
- Secondly, matching your requisites, search and find an ideal project management research topic.
- Thirdly, conduct preliminary research on your topic and gather your discussion points by checking credible sources such as books, journals, or websites that are relevant to your topic.
- Fourthly, generate a thesis statement that is strong enough to establish the purpose and position of your research paper.
- Fifthly, with the gathered ideas, develop an outline for your research paper.
- Next, elaborate on the outline and compose a detailed project management research paper with proper citations as per the given guidelines. The paper should prove the thesis statement with valid evidence or examples.
- Finally, after you complete writing the research paper, make sure to proofread and edit. The academic paper that is ready for submission should be flawless and plagiarism-free.
Tips for Choosing a Good Project Management Research Topic
When selecting a topic for your project management research paper, keep the following tips in mind.
- Always pick a subject that you are knowledgeable about.
- Select a subject that interests both you and your audience.
- Choose an open-ended subject for your research.
- Pick a subject that has a lot of information and a lot of reliable sources.
- Select a subject that is neither too specific nor too broad.
- If the topic is too broad, break it down into specific subtopics.
- Choose the unique and less frequently discussed topic first.
- Only confirm the topic if it complies with your supervisor’s or university’s guidelines.
List of the Best Project Management Research Topics
Find here, a list of interesting topics and ideas for writing your project research paper.
Simple Project Management Research Ideas
- Discuss the role of technology and funding in implementing projects.
- How do global companies manage projects across various regions?
- Discuss the challenges related to transit projects.
- Explain how to implement capital improvement projects.
- How to develop achievable goals or aspirations in a project.
- Evaluate the various trends in project management in the digital age.
- Discuss the effects of working from home on project management.
- Explain the role of leadership in project management.
- Why time management is necessary for the completion of a project?
- Why is it necessary to segment tasks in a multi-sectorial project?
Unique Project Administration Research Topics
- Compare and contrast the Agile methodology of project management and the Scrum Methodology of project management
- Describe the benefits and limitations of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) Lean methodology of project management
- Describe the key Tools for Waterfall Project Management and Agile Project Management
- Evaluate the most common factors responsible for the failure of project management practices
- Compare and contrast the current and past practices of building project management skills
- Discuss the risks and risk management strategies to consider for international construction project
- Develop a bibliometric analysis of project management success
- Analyze the growing participation and role of women in international project management with the latest examples
- Critical analysis of the macro- and micro-environmental factors that affect large construction projects
- Analyze the impact of development models in the IT sector (from 2018 to 2018) on project management
Intriguing Research Topics on Project Management
- Compare and contrast Agile project management methodology and Waterfall project management methodology
- Briefly describe the stages of the Project Life Cycle
- Discuss the impact of the senior leadership of a company on the successful implementation of a project
- Describe the importance of risk analysis and stakeholder management in the successful execution of a project
- Explain the impact of the organization on project management implementation.
- Evaluate project procurement management.
- Write about the project management trends that led to its success.
- How to do project investment analysis.
- Evaluate the procedures used in managing innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Discuss the importance of project stakeholder management.
Interesting Project Management Research Topics
- How to do project integration and procurement.
- Explain the impact of agile project management on IT productivity.
- Evaluate project scheduling and control.
- Explain the impact of project length on management control and quality.
- Evaluate the implementation of a project management API using blockchain and python
- Evaluate the risk management assessment in a procurement project
- Importance of selecting an appropriate style for planning and scheduling in project management
- Compare and contrast the Sky City 1000 project and the New York Subway System project
- Why did the Sony Betamax project fail?
- Describe the major reasons behind a construction project’s failure
Software Project Management Research Topics
- Explain the significance of the managerial process in project management.
- Compare Agile and Scrum approaches to project management.
- Evaluate the major trends related to project complexity.
- Discuss the latest IT technologies that are used in project management.
- Trace the evolution of project management over time.
- Write about the cost-benefit analysis in project management.
- What is the impact of project management on the good utilization of resources?
- Analyze the major causes of project delays.
- Write about the most popular software used in project management.
- Explain the importance of using budgeting tools when running tech projects.
- Analyze the challenges faced by new software developers in the job market.
- Write about software project management and project escalation issues.
- Have a close look at the most critical predictions in software development.
- Discuss the challenges of accurate software project status reporting.
- Evaluate the life cycle management theory.
Research Topics on Software Project Maintenance
- Different types of software maintenance.
- How to detect faults in software using biological techniques
- How to improve model-based mutation technique to identify test cases error in product line testing.
- Write about various activities involved in Software Maintenance.
- Enhance MOOD metrics for software maintainability and reliability.
- How to estimate effort using Function point analysis in the Cocomo model.
- Write about software evolution laws.
- Research and Write about the Iterative model of Software development.
- Explain Reverse Engineering.
- Discuss the issues involved in software maintenance.
Research Ideas on Business Product Management
- Explain the role of production management in a large-scale business.
- Discuss Inventory policies and planning involved in business product management.
- FMCG brand and product management.
- Research and Write about Nokia’s product and innovation management.
- How to avoid the product management mistakes that pop up in business.
- Discuss the challenges involved in business product management
- Explain the product management strategies of Nespresso.
- Write about product management analysis.
- Discuss Target Marketing Product Management and Issues in Marketing
- Write about Google Innovation and New Product Management
- Financial Product Management Project.
- Write about the Best Business Product Management Model.
- Explain Product Development and Product Life Cycle Management.
- Automotive Industry and Product Change Management.
- Explain Product Life Cycle Management in the Textile Business.
Construction Project Operations Essay Topics
- Discuss the role of BIM in Construction Management.
- Explain the importance of construction management.
- Write about the Project Management Issues in Construction Sites Environment.
- Explain the importance of Quality Management in the Construction Industry
- Write about the standard Project and Construction Management Guidelines
- How to improve the Construction Operations Process.
- Write about the House Construction Project Management.
- Construction Project Management Tools
- Write about Construction Operations and Economics.
- How to improve facility management in the construction industry.
Research Ideas on Agile Project Administration
- Compare lean and Agile Logistics strategies.
- How Agile and Scrum Can Be Used to Help a Start-Up
- Analyze the disadvantages of Agile Methods in Software development projects.
- Explain the benefits and challenges of Agile Methodology.
- Research and Write about Agile Development for Non-software Industries
- Agile Project Management Processes Analysis
- Compare Traditional Project Management and Agile Project Management Approaches.
- Agile Game Development With Scrum
- Write about Agile Supply Chain Management in the Fashion Industry.
- Explain the relationships between Agile Development and Project Management.
Business Project Management Research Topics
- Explain the effect of integrating debugging and software development.
- Discuss the significance of software testing in quality assurance in the online store.
- What are the critical components of software projects?
- Evaluate the visualization of database schemes.
- Discuss the ethics of Android employee tracking.
- Explain how e-commerce is transforming project management in businesses.
- Evaluate the capital structure and profitability of a business organization.
- How do wages and salaries boost employees’ performance?
- Evaluate how insurance is necessary for any business.
- What is the effect of commercialization on public enterprises?
- Explain the role of record-keeping in the management of business ventures.
- How to develop effective customer service strategies for businesses.
- Discuss the impact of collective bargaining in companies.
- How to develop pricing structures that will keep the business afloat.
- Explain the role of business planning in a competitive environment.
See Also – Business Research Topics- Easy and Scoring for the Students
Construction Project Management Research Topics
- What is the role of social media in construction management?
- Evaluate the trade-off between project cost and schedule.
- Discuss the procedures to be undertaken before starting any construction.
- Write about the best door construction frames.
- Explain the importance of infrastructure asset management in construction.
- Discuss the impact of building information modeling.
- How is quality managed in construction projects in developing countries?
- Evaluate the risks found in construction management.
- Discuss the rules that govern construction worldwide.
- How to develop sustainable construction projects.
- Discuss the complexity of completing different projects.
- How to develop a working budget for a project.
- Discuss the authorization process of a project.
- How to point out signs of retardation in a project.
- Why do project managers write a proposal before embarking on the actual work?
Informative Project Governance Research Topics
- Discuss the importance of soft skills in project management.
- Write about the most popular leadership style used by project managers.
- Discuss the effects of cultural diversity on project performance.
- Analyze the relationship between green building and project management.
- Write about common project management risks and attitudes.
- Discuss how emotional intelligence leads to the success of a project.
- Explain how to build an effective project scheduling system for large projects.
- How to develop better project control and management tools.
- What are the effective resource management techniques for technical projects?
- Explain the role of teamwork and collaboration in project completion.
Top Project Management Research Topics
- Share the differences at the micro and macro levels of a project.
- How to manage a project during the economic recession
- Why should every project have a project tracking instrument?
- Discuss the roles of various officers involved in the running of a project.
- How to develop objectives and scope of work for different projects.
- Why motivation is necessary for the completion of any project?
- Compare and contrast the procedural and mechanical parts of a project.
- How do organizational characters affect the development of a project?
- Evaluate how COVID-19 restrictions impacted project management policies.
- Explain how cultural diversity affects project performance in the US.
Outstanding Project Administration Ideas for Research Paper
- Evaluate the various project documentation processes.
- Why do delays and disruptions increase the cost of projects?
- Explain how to develop credit risk modeling techniques for projects.
- Discuss the effects of sanctions on global projects.
- How to manage international businesses using social media.
- Write about the performance indicators that are necessary for competitive project management.
- Why personal productivity is necessary for any project management strategy?
- What is the role of incubation hubs in project development?
- Specify the reasons why health and behavioral science are important in project management.
- How does English as a language necessitate project management?
- Write about the legal issues in project management.
- Discuss Cross-functional management in projects.
- Explain the best practices in digital project management.
- Why mission statements are necessary for project management?
- Discuss the political interference in development projects.
Excellent Project Management Research Topics
- Analyze the importance of teamwork in managing a healthcare project.
- Explain how to measure project performance.
- Write about virtual project management.
- Suggest some project management approaches for crisis management and recovery.
- Investigate the factors that influence the project stakeholder satisfaction.
- Explore the possibilities of competitive advantage in project management.
- Write about project cost estimation practices.
- Discuss the impact of project resource allocation strategies on outcomes.
- Suggest some strategies for managing project risks in a volatile business environment.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of project communication strategies.
The Bottom Line
Hopefully, the list of project management research topic ideas suggested in this blog post will help you to come up with a brilliant research paper. If you want any customized topic or need expert help to write a project management research paper, then contact us immediately. In our team, we have skilled academic writers to offer project management assignment help online.
To make use of our assignment help services online , simply fill in your research paper requirements in the order form and hit the submit button. As per your needs, our experts will prepare and deliver your academic paper at a fair price without any delay.
Don’t hesitate! Just place your order and get extraordinary solutions from our specialists for all the project management assignment writing issues you face. Our scholars will help you to finish all your assignments on time and score top grades.
Learn the Steps to Calculate the Molar Mass of Aluminum
185 Captivating Political Science Research Topics
Adviser vs. Advisor: What is the Difference?
Comments are closed.
- Featured Posts
Top 155 Java Project Ideas for Beginners and Experts
Get to know how to write a reflective essay, what are the different types of essay format, apa vs. mla: know the major differences between the citation styles, top 155 bioethics topics to consider for writing a research paper, why should you study diploma of nursing in australia, 75+ awesome hackathon project ideas and topics, basic english language features that every writer should know, top 100+ hard words to spell in the english language, 80+ awesome thank you notes for teachers, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Great Assignment Help
- SUGGESTED TOPICS
- The Magazine
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Teams
- Work-life Balance
- The Big Idea
- Data & Visuals
- Reading Lists
- Case Selections
- HBR Learning
- Topic Feeds
- Account Settings
- Email Preferences
What the Next Generation of Project Management Will Look Like
- Rachel Longhurst
- Woojin Choi
Research identifies 10 skills that will have a disproportionate impact on performance.
Traditional project management skills, such as project governance or project management methodology, aren’t sufficient to meet changing organizational needs. Gartner recently surveyed 373 project management leaders to identify the “next generation” skills — from organizational awareness to financial acumen — that have a disproportionate impact on performance. They also identified three future-focused project manager roles: the teacher, the fixer, and the orchestrator — all of which highlight the uniquely human aspects of project management that go beyond performing discrete, repetitive tasks.
The future of the project manager role has been hotly debated as a number of trends shift organizational dynamics:
- RL Rachel Longhurst is a director within the Gartner IT Leaders and Tech Professionals research practice advising clients on strategic portfolio management, including project and portfolio management and application portfolio management.
- WC Woojin Choi is a senior principal within the Gartner IT Leaders and Tech Professionals research practice advising clients on strategic portfolio management.
We use essential cookies to make Venngage work. By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
Cookies and similar technologies collect certain information about how you’re using our website. Some of them are essential, and without them you wouldn’t be able to use Venngage. But others are optional, and you get to choose whether we use them or not.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are always on, as they’re essential for making Venngage work, and making it safe. Without these cookies, services you’ve asked for can’t be provided.
Show cookie providers
- Google Login
These cookies help us provide enhanced functionality and personalisation, and remember your settings. They may be set by us or by third party providers.
These cookies help us analyze how many people are using Venngage, where they come from and how they're using it. If you opt out of these cookies, we can’t get feedback to make Venngage better for you and all our users.
- Google Analytics
These cookies are set by our advertising partners to track your activity and show you relevant Venngage ads on other sites as you browse the internet.
- Google Tag Manager
- Graphic Design
- Graphs and Charts
- Data Visualization
- Human Resources
- Training and Development
- Beginner Guides
How to Write a Comprehensive Project Management Plan [+ Examples]
By Midori Nediger , Jul 05, 2023
Have you ever been part of a project that didn’t go as planned?
It doesn’t feel good.
Wasted time, wasted resources. It’s pretty frustrating for everyone involved.
That’s why it’s so important to create a comprehensive project management plan before your project gets off the ground.
In this guide, we’ll explore how to create and design a successful project management plan.
We’ll also showcase easy-to-customize project plan templates you can create today with our user-friendly drag-and-drop editor. Let’s get started!
What is a project management plan?
A project management plan is a formal document that defines how a project is going to be carried out. It outlines the scope, goals, budget, timeline, and deliverables of a project, and it’s essential for keeping a project on track.
You write a project plan during the project planning stage of the project life cycle , and it must be approved by stakeholders before a project can move on the execution stage.
If some of these terms are new to you, you can get up to speed with this post on project management terms .
This means your project plan must be engaging, organized, and thorough enough to gain the support of your stakeholders.
Further Reading : New to project management? Read our blog post on the 4 stages of the project life cycle .
The importance of a project management plan
A well-developed project management plan sets the foundation for a successful project by providing a roadmap that guides the project team toward successful project completion. A good project management plan can ensure that:
- Project objectives and goals are clearly defined and understood
- Project scope is effectively managed
- Resources are allocated efficiently to maximize productivity and minimize waste
- Risks are identified, assessed and mitigated
- Project tasks and activities are well-organized and executed in a timely manner.
- Communication among team members , stakeholders and project sponsors is effective and transparent
- Changes to the project are properly evaluated, approved and implemented
- Lessons learned and best practices are documented for future reference and improvement
- Stakeholders are engaged and satisfied with the project outcomes
- The project is delivered within the specified timeline, budget and quality standards
What are the 5 stages of a project management plan?
The Project Management Institute (PMI) outlines five key stages of the project management plan, which are commonly known as the project management process groups. These stages provide a framework for managing projects effectively. The five stages are as follows:
Initiation: This is the first stage of the project management plan. It involves identifying and defining the project’s purpose, objectives and scope.
Planning: In the planning stage, detailed plans are developed to guide the execution and control of the project. This includes defining project deliverables, developing a project schedule, estimating resources and costs, identifying risks and creating a comprehensive project management plan.
Execution: The execution stage involves putting the project plan into action. Project tasks are performed, resources are allocated and project team members work towards achieving project objectives.
Monitoring and Control: During this stage, project progress is regularly monitored and actual performance is compared against planned performance. Key performance indicators (KPIs) are tracked, and necessary adjustments are made to keep the project on track. This stage involves assessing risks, addressing issues and changes and ensuring that project objectives are being met.
Closure: The closure stage marks the end of the project. It involves finalizing all project activities, completing any remaining deliverables, obtaining client or stakeholder approval,and formally closing out the project. Lessons learned are documented and a project review is conducted to identify areas for improvement in future projects.
It’s important to note that these stages are iterative, and project management is often an ongoing process. Throughout the project lifecycle, project managers may need to revisit and adjust plans based on changing circumstances and new information.
What are the 7 components of a project management plan
Before you start assembling your own plan, you should be familiar with the main components of a typical project plan .
A project management plan should include the following sections:
- Executive Summary: A short description of the contents of the report
- Project Scope & Deliverables: An outline of the boundaries of the project, and a description of how the project will be broken down into measurable deliverables
- Project Schedule: A high-level view of project tasks and milestones ( Gantt charts are handy for this)
- Project Resources: The budget, personnel, and other resources required to meet project goals
- Risk and Issue Management Plan: A list of factors that could derail the project and a plan for how issues will be identified, addressed, and controlled
- Communication Management Plan: A plan for how team and stakeholder communication will be handled over the course of the project
- Cost and Quality Management Plan: This section encompasses the project’s budget, cost estimation,and cost control mechanisms. It also includes quality assurance and control measures as well as any testing or verification activities to be performed.
Basically, a project plan should tell stakeholders what needs to get done, how it will get done, and when it will get done.
That said, one size doesn’t fit all. Every project management plan must be tailored to the specific industry and circumstances of the project. You can use a project management app for smoother project planning.
For example, this marketing plan looks client facing. It is tailored to sell the client on the agency:
Whereas this commercial development plan focuses on specific objectives and a detailed timeline:
With those basics out of the way, let’s get into some tips for creating a project management plan that’s as engaging as it is professional.
Further Reading : If you’re looking to create a proposal, read our in-depth business proposal guide. Then try our job proposal templates or business proposal templates .
5 things you need to know before creating a project management plan
Before diving into creating a project management plan, it is crucial to have a clear understanding of the project objectives and the expectations of stakeholders involved.
Without a firm grasp of these fundamental elements, your project may face significant challenges or fail to deliver the desired outcomes.
Here are key points to consider when creating a project management plan:
- Project Objectives: Clearly understand the project objectives and what you want to achieve. Identify the desired outcomes, deliverables and the purpose of the project.
- Scope of the Project: Determine the boundaries and extent of the project. Define what is included and excluded to ensure clarity and prevent scope creep .
- Stakeholders: Identify all stakeholders who will be impacted by or have an interest in the project. Understand their needs, expectations and level of involvement.
- Resources: Assess the resources required to execute the project successfully. This includes human resources, budget, equipment and materials. Determine their availability and allocation.
- Risks and Constraints: Identify potential risks, uncertainties and constraints that may affect the project. Understand the challenges, limitations and potential obstacles that need to be addressed.
Now that you have these key areas identified, let’s get started with creating your project plan!
How do you write a project plan?
A well-structured project plan serves as a roadmap for successful project execution. It provides clarity, direction and a foundation for effective project management. Whether you’re embarking on a small-scale endeavor or a large-scale initiative, crafting a project plan is crucial for achieving your objectives.
To write a successful project plan, follow these 5 steps below to create an effective project plan that serves as a valuable tool for project management:
1. Highlight the key elements of your project plan in an executive summary
An executive summary is a brief description of the key contents of a project plan .
I t’s usually the first thing stakeholders will read, and it should act like a Cliff’s-notes version of the whole plan.
It might touch on a project’s value proposition, goals, deliverables, and important milestones, but it has to be concise (it is a summary, after all). First, make sure you develop a proof of concept .
In this example, an executive summary can be broken into columns to contrast the existing problem with the project solution:
The two-column format with clear headers helps break up the information, making it extremely easy to read at a glance.
Here’s another example of a project management plan executive summary. This one visually highlights key takeaways with big fonts and helpful icons:
In this case, the highlighted facts and figures are particularly easy to scan (which is sure to make your stakeholders happy).
But your executive summary won’t always be so simple.
For larger projects, your executive summary will be longer and more detailed.
This project management plan template has a text-heavy executive summary, though the bold headers and different background colors keep it from looking overwhelming:
It’s also a good idea to divide it up into sections, with a dedicated header for each section:
Regardless of how you organize your executive summary, it should give your stakeholders a preview of what’s to come in the rest of the project management plan.
2. Plot your project schedule visually with a Gantt chart
A carefully planned project schedule is key to the success of any project. Without one, your project will likely crumble into a mess of missed deadlines, poor team management, and scope creep.
Luckily, project planning tools like Gantt charts and project timelines make creating your project schedule easy. You can visually plot each project task, add major milestones, then look for any dependencies or conflicts that you haven’t accounted for.
For example, this Gantt chart template outlines high-level project activities over the course of an entire quarter, with tasks color-coded by team:
A high-level roadmap like the one above is probably sufficient for your project management plan. Every team will be able to refer back to this timeline throughout the project to make sure they’re on track.
But before project kickoff, you’ll need to dig in and break down project responsibilities by individual team member, like in this Gantt chart example:
In the later execution and monitoring phases of the project, you’ll thank yourself for creating a detailed visual roadmap that you can track and adjust as things change.
You can also use a project management tool to keep your team organized.
Further Reading: Our post featuring Gantt chart examples and more tips on how to use them for project management.
3. Clarify the structure of your project team with a team org chart
One of the hardest aspects of project planning is assembling a team and aligning them to the project vision.
And aligning your team is all about communication–communicating the project goals, communicating stakeholder requests, communicating the rationale behind big decisions…the list goes on.
This is where good project documentation is crucial! You need to create documents that your team and your stakeholders can access when they have questions or need guidance.
One easy thing to document visually is the structure of your team, with an organizational chart like this one:
In an organizational chart you should include some basic information like team hierarchy and team member contact information. That way your stakeholders have all of the information they need at their fingertips.
But in addition to that, you can indicate the high-level responsibilities of each team member and the channels of communication within the team (so your team knows exactly what they’re accountable for).
Here’s another simple organizational structure template that you can use as a starting point:
Create an organizational chart with our organizational chart maker .
4. organize project risk factors in a risk breakdown structure.
A big part of project planning is identifying the factors that are likely to derail your project, and coming up with plans and process to deal with those factors. This is generally referred to as risk management .
The first step in coming up with a risk management plan is to list all of the factors at play, which is where a risk breakdown structure comes in handy. A risk breakdown structure is a hierarchical representation of project risks, organized by category.
This risk breakdown structure template, for example, shows project risk broken down into technical risk, management risk, and external risk:
Once you’ve constructed your risk breakdown structure, you’ll be ready to do a deep dive into each risk (to assess and plan for any triggers and outcomes).
Streamline your workflow with business process management software .
5. plan ahead: create project status reports to communicate progress to stakeholders.
As I mentioned earlier, communication is fundamental in any project.
But even so, something that’s often overlooked by project managers is a communication management plan–a plan for how the project team is going to communicate with project stakeholders . Too often, project communication defaults to ad-hoc emails or last-minute meetings.
You can avoid this by planning ahead. Start with a project kickoff meeting and include a project status report template as part of your communication plan.
Here’s an example of a simple project status report that you might send to stakeholders on a weekly basis:
This type of report is invaluable for communicating updates on project progress. It shows what you’ve accomplished in a clear, consistent format, which can help flag issues before they arise, build trust with your stakeholders , and makes it easy to reflect on project performance once you’ve reached your goals.
You might also want to include a broader status report for bigger updates on a monthly or quarterly basis, like this one:
The above template allows you to inform stakeholders of more major updates like new budget requirements, revised completion dates, and project performance ratings.
You can even include visualization of up-to-date project milestones, like this example below:
Want more tips on creating visuals to enhance your communications? Read our visual communication guide for businesses .
Project management plan examples
A project management plan is probably the most important deliverable your stakeholders will receive from you (besides the project itself).
It holds all of the information that stakeholders will use to determine whether your project moves forward or gets kicked to the curb.
That’s why it’s a good idea to start with a project management plan template. Using a template can help you organize your information logically and ensure it’s engaging enough to hold your stakeholders’ attention.
Construction bid proposal template
Your construction bid proposal is probably competing against several other bidders. So, it’s important to get it right.
Start with a meticulous project overview, like in the second page of this template:
Though you may think this project will be similar to others you’ve done in the past, it’s important to nail the details.
This will also help you understand the scope of work so you can estimate costs properly and arrive at a quote that’s neither too high or low. Ontario Construction News has great advice on this process.
Simple project management plan template
This simple project management plan template that clearly lays out all of the information your stakeholders will need:
Simple project management communication plan template
A key part of project management is making sure everyone’s in the loop. A project communication plan ensures everyone knows how, where, who and when the team will communicate during the course of the project. Also construction scheduling is a critical aspect of the project management plan as it helps to ensure that all necessary tasks are completed within the allocated time frame and budget.
The key is to figure out what kind of communications is valuable to stakeholders and what is simply overwhelming and won’t lead to better decisions.
This template clearly outlines all of these factors to help manage expectations and eliminate confusion about what will get communicated and when:
Commercial development project plan template
The below project management plan template is simple and minimal, but still uses a unique layout and simple visuals to create an easy-to-read, scannable project overview.
This template is perfect for building or construction management , or any technical projects:
When picking a project plan template, look for one that’s flexible enough to accommodate any changes your stakeholders might request before they’ll approve the project. You never know what might change in the early planning stages of the project! You can also use project management tools to help you with your planning!
The takeaway: project plan best practices
- Use headers, columns, and highlights to make your executive summary easy to read
- Plot your project schedule with a Gantt chart (with tasks color-coded by department or team member)
- Use visuals like organizational charts and risk breakdown structures to communicate across your team and with stakeholders
- Pick a flexible template that you can update to align with stakeholder requests
- How it works
Sample Undergraduate Project Management Assignment
Here is a sample that showcases why we are one of the world’s leading academic writing firms. This assignment was created by one of our expert academic writers and demonstrated the highest academic quality. Place your order today to achieve academic greatness.
View a different grade
Project Management – A Designated Project of Building a Hotel within the Airport’s Proximity
This report’s major aim is to fulfill the duties of a project manager for the designated project of building a hotel within the airport’s proximity to reduce the problem faced by the airline about transporting the crew between the airport and hotels during the time of congestion. In the first part of this report, the project’s scope is discussed concerning the case provided.
In terms of discussing the project’s scope, all the relevant details required to discuss the scope with the project’s stakeholders are covered in this section. In this section of the report, all the project requirements are also communicated to the stakeholders. The next part of the project is related to the risk assessment of the undertaken project.
In this section of the report, the project’s relevant risks are identified along with their respective likelihood and impact of the risks. Moreover, the mitigation strategies and contingency plans about the risks are also stated. The third and final section of the report discusses the project’s milestones by the scope and risks stated in the previous sections.
Task 1 – Project Scope
One of the most important aspects of project management is planning the project, including defining the scope. Project scope management includes the processes, resources, and procedures required to complete the project following the goal and objectives (Guide, 2001). According to PMBOK, there are six steps to be followed to manage the scope of the project (Fitsilis, 2008). To explain the content of this project to the stakeholders, the technicalities of PMBOK are followed.
Plan Scope Management
In this step, the scope management plan is created. In this part, the scope management planning is carried with the project members to assess the approaches that can be used to fulfill the project’s objectives (Sheng, 2018). Initially, with the project team’s help, the scope management plan is designed, which includes the requirements that will help define the needs of the stakeholders, create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), validate, and control the scope.
Collection of Requirements
There are several stakeholders of this project, and it is essential to discuss their needs and stake following the completion of this project (Eskerod and Jepsen, 2016). Being the project manager, this task has been carried out with interviews, meetings, and surveys. The first stakeholder of this project is the company itself. By carrying out meetings with the senior management of the company, their stake will be discussed. This project will help the company cut down its cost of partnering up with hotels in Paris to accommodate their 68 crew members every day for a layover.
Moreover, the efficiency will also be increased as the crew will reach the airport in time as the Hotel will be situated within the 10 km proximity of the Hotel. Crew members are also a stakeholder of this project because, via this Hotel, they will not have to travel long routes to reach a place for accommodation as they do it now. This will ultimately increase their productivity.
In this regard, the crew’s major need is to have a hotel near the airport with comfortable rooms to rest. Passengers of the airline traveling from Paris to or via Paris are also the project stakeholders. The new Hotel can be accommodated if the flight is overbooked or if they have missed their connecting flight.
Definition of Scope
Following the objectives of this project and the requirements of the stakeholders, the following is the scope statement of the project:
“To build a hotel in the proximity of Charles de Gaulle Airport to facilitate the accommodation of crew members during the time of layover and the passengers in case of overbooking of airlines and missed flights in two year time period within the provided budget and constraints.”
Work Breakdown Structure
According to the needs of the stakeholders, objectives of the project, and the project’s scope statement that has been discussed in the above section, the following is the WBS that has been designed to facilitate the tasks and activities required to complete the project.
Validation of Scope
This is among one of the final steps of the scope management of the project. The scope statement of the project has already been defined in the preceding section. The management of the airline company, cabin crew, and the contractor appointed for the construction of the Hotel will be provided with the scope statement for validation. Through this process, the scope can improve, improving how the project is carried out.
Controlling the Scope
According to Eskerod, Hueman, and Savage (2015), the project scope needs to be well-defined and well-controlled. In this regard, it is ensured that the scope creep does not happen during this project to ensure that there are no unwanted outcomes of the project. For this project, the scope of the project will be validated by the shareholders of the project to make sure that the project is carried out according to the requirements and expectations of the shareholders.
Hire an Expert Assignment Writer
Orders completed by our expert writers are
- Formally drafted in the academic style
- 100% Plagiarism-free & 100% Confidential
- Never resold
- Include unlimited free revisions
- Completed to match exact client requirements
Task 2 – Risk Assessment
For a project to work efficiently, it is essential to avoid and mitigate any potential risk that can harm its successful completion (Haimes, 2015). Before commencing ant project, the project manager’s prime responsibility is to ensure that the risks are identified at the project’s planning phases (Hopkinson, 2017). To ensure that the risks are identified and mitigated efficiently, a risk assessment matrix is formed. This section of the report identifies eight of the significant risks faced by the hotel construction project.
The following table shows the likelihood matrix that explains the probability of the occurrence of the risk during the tenure of the project:
Table 1: Likelihood of Risks
Table 2: Impact of Risks
If you need assistance with writing your assignment, our professional assignment writers are here to help!
Task 3 – identification of key milestones.
One of the critical aspects of project management is determining the milestones and planning them so that the project is completed according to its scope, budget, and cost (Kerzner and Kerzner, 2017). Milestones are responsible for indicating the progress of the project (Lock, 2017). Critical discussion points, completion of the project tasks, and ending of the project’s various phases include the project’s milestones (Heldman, 2018). In this section of the report, the milestones of the hotel construction project for the Airline company are stated, which are essential for the completion of the project.
The first milestone of this project is the completion of the business case documentation and the project charter. This will help the project manager explain to the project’s stakeholders what the project aims to achieve. For this project, the business case will be developed to consider the costs incurred every year for accommodating the cabin crew in different hotels for layovers. With the completion of this milestone, the feasibility of this project will be formed, which will help assess the project’s objectives.
The second milestone of this project is completing the entire planning phase, which is considered the most important phase because, in this phase, the whole project is planned out. After completing the planning phase, all the requirements related to the project, its costs, resources, and budget will be finalised.
The third milestone is the completion of the budgeting and costing of the activities involved in the entire construction of the Hotel. This milestone will be completed when the budget is decided and finalised based on the General contractor’s estimation techniques with the project manager.
Finalising the general contractor and the site for building the Hotel is a significant milestone of this project. It will be ensured that the site is within 10 km proximity with the airport.
Starting date of the Hotel’s construction is a significant milestone because it will officially start the execution phase of the project. It is considered to be the milestone of the project because it will begin the project.
Design approval is considered a significant project milestone because it is a prerequisite to starting the hotel construction execution phase. The design will be received from the architecture and designers on board with the project, and then it will be discussed with the relevant stakeholders of the project.
Completion of hiring all the relevant vendors of the contract is an essential milestone of the project. Some vendors will be a part of this project, such as a vendor for transportation, a vendor for furniture, a vendor for raw materials, etc. Finalising the contractors of all the vendors is an important task to be completed for the project.
After completing each of the five phases, there will be a communication update meeting of the project manager, contractors, and the project team to ensure that all the hotel construction objectives are fulfilled. The completion of each communication meeting is a milestone of the project
Like other projects, the hotel construction project also follows the five phases: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closure. Completion of each phase will mark a milestone of the project. By completing each phase of the project, the activities for the subsequent phase will start, making the project progress.
The most important milestone of the project is completing the last phase of the project, which is closure. This phase will be ended when the general contractor will hand over the project to the client, i.e., Transworld. The last phase of the project will include feedback from different stakeholders as well as lessons learnt. The final milestone will also mark the end of the project.
Thus the stages above and phases of the project are milestones of the hotel construction project for Transworld Airlines. With the completion of each milestone, the company will take the project one step further.
Thus, this report includes all the relevant and important information regarding the hotel construction project for the company Transworld. In the first part of the assignment, the project’s scope statement has been mentioned, showing that the Hotel aims to provide accommodation for the cabin crew and passengers during layovers and missed or overbooked flights, respectively.
Moreover, several risks are being faced by the project with different likelihoods and impacts. The project manager needs to ensure that there are mitigation strategies and contingency plans to ensure that the project is not impacted negatively. In the last section of the report, various milestones of the project have been stated.
Eskerod, P. and Jepsen, A.L., 2016. Project stakeholder management. Routledge.
Eskerod, P., Huemann, M. and Savage, G., 2015. Project stakeholder management—Past and present. Project Management Journal, 46(6), pp.6-14.
Fitsilis, P., 2008. Comparing PMBOK and Agile Project Management software development processes. In Advances in Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering (pp. 378-383). Springer, Dordrecht.
Guide, A., 2001. Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® GUIDE). In Project Management Institute.
Haimes, Y.Y., 2015. Risk modeling, assessment, and management. John Wiley & Sons.
Heldman, K., 2018. Project management jumpstart. John Wiley & Sons.
Kerzner, H. and Kerzner, H.R., 2017. Project management: a systems approach to planning, scheduling, and controlling. John Wiley & Sons.
Lock, D., 2017. The essentials of project management. Routledge.
Pheng, L.S., 2018. Project Scope Management. In Project Management for the Built Environment (pp. 63-77). Springer, Singapore
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the core steps to write an undergraduate assignment.
To write an undergraduate assignment:
- Understand the task and guidelines.
- Conduct research on the topic.
- Plan and outline your content.
- Write a clear introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Cite sources properly.
- Edit and proofread for quality.
Ready to place an order?
Useful links, learning resources.
- How It Works
Research Project Management Assignment
This Research Project Management Assignment has been conducted to analyse different aspects related to the effective management in the travel and tourism industry and make impact on the overall effectiveness of the organisation. In this research report there is analysed impact of the management between the demand and supply within the organisation which can make impact on the overall quality providing by the company to its customers and achieve positive and effective market positioning and customer loyalty and retention. This report will define various aspects related to the impacts of the financial changes on the managerial changes and their impacts on each other by the way of using an organisation.
Task 1 Formulation of Research Specification
1.1. formulate research project outline specifications.
Research title: Customer satisfaction level in Easy Jet Airline
This research report is a detailed study of various aspects related to the customer satisfaction level in an organisation based on the services provided by an organisation in a situation of increase in the demand. Easy jet which is an airline company providing its services in various countries. The company has adopted a strategy in which it has decreased its prices of tickets which leads to increase in the demand and number of customers of the company. With the increase in the customers of the company there can be faced various problems related to the effective service providing to its customers of the company and lead to unsatisfied customers of the company that can make impact on the overall effectiveness of the company(Dawson, 2010). Easy jet Plc is Europe’s leading Airline Company which is operating within more than 30 countries and in 820 routes and providing more than 70 million passengers in a year which is huge amount. For further expansion of its services company is working on its budget and reducing its cost of tickets to attract more customers.
Aim of this research project is to identify the effectiveness of the services providing by the company to its customers and their effectiveness and efficiency level which can make impact on the customer satisfaction which make impact on the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the company. This research project will analyse the impact on the level of satisfaction of the customers with the impact of decrease in the product cost of the company(Dawson, 2010). So this overall study will aim to evaluate the customer satisfaction in the airline company EasyJet.
Objectives of the research are the ultimate destination to be achieved in the research project . There are set some objectives in the initial stage of the research which are to be achieved in the research. Following are the objectives of this research project-
- To identify the demand and supply of the market related to the airline services.
- To identify the needs and demands of the customers of airline industry.
- To analyse various aspects related to the offerings making by the rivals in the airline industry.
- To develop different plans and strategies for providing more effective customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate the set of actions which can help increase in the customer satisfaction in this industry.
In every organisation there are made efforts to achieve effective customer satisfaction which can help in making effective organisational positioning and lead the organisation to achieve goals of the organisation. Customer satisfaction can be defined as to effectively handle various aspects of customers of the company by analysing their requirements and demand and working on that. Customer satisfaction can be defined as a marketing term in which there are defined the level of matching the customer expectations by the organisation through its products and services.(Samraz & Bakhtiar 2012)
As per the research conducted by the Samraz Hafeez and Bakhtiar Muhammad about the customer satisfaction and loyalty programme and their impact on different industries there is defined that in every organisation the road to success is through its customers and it is opportunity for the organisations to achieve effective growth through satisfying its customers in effective manner by providing effective quality in services to the customers.(JENET, 2011)
There is defined effective relationship between the service quality of the company working in service industry and the customer satisfaction level which is defined as direct relationship as in increase in the service quality will result as increase in the customer satisfaction which is defined in the research report of Jenet Manyi Agbor.
Resource implications: There are implicated various resourceswhich can make impact on theresearch project which are defined as there are various aspects
1.2 The factors that contribute to the process of research project selection
There are various aspects which can make impact on the process of research project selection. To have effective study and opportunity to expand in different aspects there can be done research on this research topic. Following are the factors that contribute in the process of research topic selection.
- The travel and tourism industry is growing industry which can make impact on its opportunity to analyse its various aspects in which airline industry is growing industry and providing effective services to huge number of customers(Garcia, et. Al., . 2011).
- The impact of globalisation is making huge impact on this industry.
- In the present business environment there are available different industries which are enhancing and have scope of expansion in which travel and tourism industry is one of the growing industry which can be studied and analysed in different aspects.
1.3 A critical review of key references about ‘customer satisfaction’ and ‘influential factors on customer satisfaction
Customer satisfaction is important and essential for the effective running of an organisation which can be influenced with the level of customer expectations and their impact on the overall organisational efficiency. The Easy Jet Airline Company is offering services to its customers from a long duration and making effective revenue from these services and this is helping in making effective market positioning of the company and this cannot be done without satisfying customers of the company which can make impact on the overall efficiency.For understanding the key references of the customer satisfaction we will analyse key influential factors which make impact on customer satisfaction which are as follows.
- The quality of product and services make impact on the overall level of customer satisfaction and have a direct relationship with the customer satisfaction level.
- Pricing of products and pricing methodology makes impact on the overall customer satisfaction level.
- Market positioning and organisational past tracks also makes impact on the customer satisfaction level.
- Availability of the substitutes and position of competitors make impact on the effectiveness of the customer satisfaction level in the company.
- Availability of different features and attributes in the product and different offers which are providing by the company on its products and services make impact on the overall customer satisfaction (Meyer, et. Al 2014).
1.4 Produce a research project specification
- Research title- Customer satisfaction level in Easy Jet Airline
- Introduction and Background: This research programme is conducted to analyse different aspects related to the customer satisfaction and its different aspects which can make impact on the overall effectiveness of company. This research will identify and evaluate the level of customer satisfaction which is there in the company with the impact of the increased demand.
- To identify different factors which make impact on the customer satisfaction level of the company.
- Effective management skills which can handle the increased demand of customers due to decreased level of cost of the products of Airline company Easy Jet.
- To identify requirement and needs of the customers of Airline industry.
- To evaluate the customer satisfaction level in the Easy Jet airline company.
- Literature Review: Airline industry is emerging industry which is providing services to its customers and making its efforts to satisfy different customers and clients and expand its reach and there is increase in the demand of the company which is making impact on the quality of the services provided by the company. Customer satisfaction and quality of services have direct relationship with each other as in increase in the quality will ultimately increase the level of satisfaction of customers.
- Research design and methodology: Research methodology includes different methods in which the research can be executed and can lead to effective results of the research. There has been adopted qualitative and quantitative research methodology for the research project. Research design includes various aspects related to the different sources which can be used of the company to effective analysed based on different organisational factors.
- Data Collection: Data collection is done for the Easy Jet airline company for analysing the collected data. Primary and secondary data is collected by using different sources in the research project (Dignam, et. Al 2016).
- Limitation: Limitation in this research project is defined as the confidentiality and reliability of the data and its effectiveness in the research project.
- Ethical consideration: All the data and information collected in the research project must be considered all the ethical and legal considerations which make its effective in different aspects.
1.5 Appropriate plan and procedures for the agreed research specification
2.1 Match resources efficiently to the research question or hypothesis
In the research process there is effective role of resources to carry out any research into effective manner and can reach to efficient results. There is required to match the organisational resources with the research questions and hypothesis which can make impact on the different aspects of the analysis of customer behaviour and client attitude. Easy Jet airline is one of the largest British airline companiesproviding services to various clients all around the globe and there is analysed the level of satisfaction the company providing to its customers and clients (Dignam, et. Al 2016).There are using different tools and techniques for the effective collection of data and information which can make impact on the different aspects of research. Following are the resources which are required for the research-
- There is required human resource for execution of research which can make impact on the overall effectiveness of the research as in human resource is liable to execute all the activities which are required to be executed in the entire process of research.
- There is a required financial resource in the frame of budgets which is defined for each activity making impact on the overall process of research.
- Technical resources are used in the research in which there are used various communication channels and tools and techniques which can be make impact on the various aspects which can make impact on the overall effectiveness of the research.
Hypothesis: Hypothesis can be defined as the different aspects related to the assumptions of various aspects which can make impact on the overall effectiveness of the research. Following are the null hypothesis for the research.
- The impact on the customer satisfaction is positive and makes impact on the sales of the Easy Jet Airline Company.
- Customer satisfaction can be achieved only by reducing the process of products and services (Tchuem, et. Al 2011).
- There is effective relationship between the quality of services and products which are making impact on the overall effectiveness of the company.
Research questions and matching them to resources-
- How Easy Jet is making changes in its pricing strategies to attract more customers and developing competitive advantage within its competitors?
- How the company is providing customised services to its customers on these low product prices?
- In which manner the management is working of the company to manage all the activities of the company to provide effective customer satisfaction by matching with the customer satisfaction?
The company is using various resources which are focused on the direction to match the requirement of the hypothesis and research questions. In the Airline industry the Easy Jet is proving as one of the most effective and leading companies of Britain that means that the company is effectively satisfying its customers.
2.2 Undertake the proposed research investigation in accordance with the agreed specification and procedures
This research project is based on the calculation of customer satisfaction in the airline company Easy Jet which is leading in Britain and different countries around the globe and satisfying its customers. The company had adopted strategy in which the prices and cost of the products are reduced of the company to expand the market share of the company and provide its services to huge number of customers(Tchuem, et. Al 2011).
Research specification defines overall process of the research in which there are defined all the activities and steps which are to be executed in the whole process of research. According to the research specification in the first step there is to define the plan which is to be followed by the company to provide effective management of the research in which there are analysed the literature review related to customer satisfaction and the different levels of services that should be provide to the customers of airline industry. Research methodology of the company is set in which the qualitative and quantitative research methodology is used in this research and data collection is done by taking the views of the customers of the company by way of following primary sources like survey through questionnaire and interviews.The research questions and objectives are to be followed by the researcher and different questions related to the customer satisfaction are asked to the clients and customers of the airline industry.
2.3. Record and collate required data. Record the collected data from participants in the form of a table that shows responses briefly.
In a research project there are required different data which can be collected by using different sources and have their role and importance in the research process and also. The following are different types of data which are collected in the research project (Schimmel, et. Al 2014). There are collected primary and secondary data by using different types of sources. The customers of the Easy Jet airline are taken for the purpose of data collection using different primary sources of data collection. Secondary data is collected by using different websites, research papers, newspaper and magazine and different reports of the company showing its procedures to provide effective services to its customers who make impact on the overall effectiveness of the organisation. The research questions in this research are based on the identification of the level of customer satisfaction in the airline company Easy Jet which is handling huge number of customers due to its decreased product prices(Schimmel, et. Al 2014).There is selected participants based on the sampling method in which there are taken customers and clients of the company and analysingdifferent aspects related to their expectations from the company and the level to which company is meeting that level. Following are the responses which are collected from different participants in the research.
3.1 Use appropriate ‘research evaluation techniques’. Which types of evaluation (formative or summative) is more appropriate for your research? Why?
In the research project to identify the customer satisfaction level of the airline company Easy Jet there are analysed the collected data which is making impact on the different aspects related to the research results and provide conclusion of the research. The following are some research evaluation techniques which can define the various aspects related to the research conducted (Clausen, et. Al 2010).
- Systematic peer review: This research evaluation technique is effective and provides most efficient results as in it consumes more time in which the management department of the company who analyse every aspect of this research report including various activities.
- Benchmarking: In this evaluation there are analysed and calculated variances which are calculated by comparing the research outcome with the set standards made in the initial stage of the research.
- Biometric analysis: This research analysis method helps in identifying the various methods of data collection in the research project which making impact on overall research process. In this research the client information and their reviews are collected of the Easy Jet airline company(Clausen, et. Al 2010).
- Advanced quality planning: There are analysed the advanced planning which is done for maintaining the quality of services and products of the company.
- Case study method: There can be adopted the case study method in which there is analysed various aspects related to the company which is airline company Easy Jet Plc.
- Statistical survey method: In this method there are taken statistical analysis of data and other aspects of research which are analysed by using different methods and techniques related to the different aspects of the company.
3.2 Interpret and analyze the results in terms of the original research specification by using ‘Frequency’ and/or ‘Percentage’ calculations.
Table 1: Easy Jet is making changes in its pricing strategies to attract more customers and developing competitive advantage within its competitors.
Analysis- The company is adopted this strategy to attract huge number of customers to provide them services and expand the market of the company. This is supported by the maximum number of respondents in the research project.
Table 2: The company is providing customised services to its customers on these low product prices.
Analysis- It is analysed in the respondents are satisfied with the quality of services providing by the company and making it effective in the low product prices which are making impact on the overall aspects of the organisational productivity.
Table 3: The management is working of the Easy Jet Plc to manage all the activities of the company to provide effective customer satisfaction by matching with the customer expectation.
Analysis- The major number of respondents are agreed that the company is having effective management in the company to handle all the aspects which can help in effectively manage the customer services and expectations and satisfy them.
3.3 Make recommendations and justify areas for further consideration customer satisfaction in easy Jet or Ryan air.
- Findings: The company Easy Jet is providing effective services to its customers which is making impact on the level of efficiency of the company as in it is effectively satisfying the customers and proving itself as leading British airline company. The company is cutting its product prices as in to attract more customers and building core competency in market within its competitors which is making impact on the organisational productivity. The company is making its efforts to provide effective services with high customer satisfaction which is depended on various aspects and key factors and can make impact on the organisational effectiveness (Abdelghany, et. Al 2012).
- Recommendations: The British Airline Company Easy Jet should increase effective management in its activities by making different level of authorities and check points which can define the various aspects related to the customer service level and there must be effective market survey by which the customer expectations can be analysed and identified in organisation. The company should increase the facilities providing by them to customers in the limited charges and ticket fair by which the customers can be effectively satisfied (Wu, et. Al 2014).
There are defined various aspects related to the customer satisfaction and its impacts on the organisational effectiveness and there are also analysed the various factors which make impact on the customer satisfaction and can lead to influence them. There are also analysed various aspects which define the positive relationship between the quality of product and customer satisfaction. Easy Jet British airline company is provising services on low charges which is making impact on the customer satisfaction. And this research report has been conducted on the identification of the customer satisfaction level of the company.
Abdelghany, K., Dr & Abdelghany, A., Dr 2012;2010;2016;, Modeling Applications in the Airline Industry, Ashgate, Farnham. Bazargan, M., Dr 2016;2012;2010;, Airline Operations and Scheduling, 2nd;2; edn, Routledge Ltd, Farnham. Clausen, J., Larsen, J., Larsen, A. & Rezanova, N.J. 2010, "Disruption management in the airline industry—Concepts, models and methods", Computers and Operations Research, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 809-821. Dawson, C. (2010). Introduction to Research Methods: A Practical Guide for Anyone Dignam, A. & Galanis, M. 2016;2009;2013;, The Globalization of Corporate Governance, Routledge Ltd, Farnham. Garcia, B.C., Chen, M. & Goodman, D.S.G. 2011, "Beyond asymmetry: cooperation, conflict and globalisation in Mexico-China relations", The Pacific Review, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 421-438. Meyer, K. S., Soltwedel, T., & Bergmann, M. (2014). High biodiversity on a deep-water reef in the eastern fram strait: E105424. PLoS One, 9(8) doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0105424 NASA research benefits airlines 2016, , Normans Media Ltd, Coventry. Schimmel, M. 2014, Communication in the U.K. Budget Airline Industry: How PR affects corporate success, 1st edn, Anchor Academic Publishing, DE.
Delivery in day(s): 3
- Number of views: 716
- PRICE : £90.00
Share this Solution
Computing Skills Assignment Help
Delivery in day(s): 5
Organisational Behaviour Assignment Help
Business Law Assignment
Delivery in day(s): 4
International Management Assignment Help
Business Law Assignment Help
Unit 8 Research Project Assignment
Unit 8 Research Project Assignment on Social Media
Unit 8 Research Project Assignment Solution
- Unit 11 Research Project