free research papers-computer science
free research papers- Modern heuristic techniques for combinatorial problems. Advanced topics in computer science free download Decision Tree and Ensemble Learning Based on Ant Colony Optimization Google Books Result Modern heuristic techniques for combinatorial problems . Faculty library sciences Series: Advanced topics in computer science series; Alternative call (PDF) Modern Heuristic Search Methods
Software Agents Michael R. Genesereth Logic Group Computer Science Department Stanford University free download The software world is one of great richness and diversity. Many thousands of software products are available to users today, providing a wide variety of information and services in a wide variety of domains. While most of these programs provide their users with significant Classical complexity theory analyzes and classifies problems by the amount of a resource, usually time or space, that is required by algorithms solving them. It was a fundamental idea, going back to the work of Hartmanis and Stearns in the early 1960s, to measure the required
The combinatorics of network reliability, International Series of Monographs on Computer Science free download This book develops combinatorial tools which are useful for reliability analysis, as demonstrated with a probabilistic network model. Basic results in combinatorial enumeration are reviewed, along with classical theorems on connectivity and cutsets. More developed
Languages and machines: an introduction to the theory of computer science free download Languages and machines : an introduction to the theory of computer . Theory of Computing 2015/2016 (FUB MSc in Computer Science ) Languages and Machines, which is intended for computer scientists in the theoretical foundations of their subject, gives a mathematically sound In the late 1960s and early 1970s, the concepts of graph transformation and graph grammars started to become of interest in picture processing and computer science . The main idea was to generalize well-known rewriting techniques from strings and trees to Parsing is the process of structuring a linear representation in accordance with a given grammar. This definition has been kept abstract on purpose to allow as wide an interpretation as possible. The linear representation may be a sentence, a computer
The Cambridge distributed computing system. International computer science series free download The Development of Component-based Information Systems Google Books Result The Cambridge Distributed Computing System is an early discontinued distributed operating system, . (International computer science series) Bibliography: p. The 100 Best Computer Science Programs in the
Logic and the challenge of computer science free download Nowadays computer science is surpassing mathematics as the primary field of logic applications, but logic is not tuned properly to the new role. In particular, classical logic is preoccupied mostly with infinite static structures whereas many objects of interest in
Computer science unplugged free download For kids ages 7 to 14: This educational 50 minute show is an action-packed, zany time exploring neat ideas in computer science . It has been performed for over 20 years in classrooms, science museums, science festivals, and at educational events. Kids, and the
The Profession of IT, Is Computer Science Science free download COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM draw on the same fundamental principles. In 1989, we used the term computing instead of computer science , mathematics, and engineering. Today, computing science, engineering, mathematics, art
Discrete mathematical structures with applications to computer science free download The objectives of the course are: To develop Professional Skills through effective communication To introduce a number of Mathematical Foundation to be serving as tools even today in the development of theoretical computer science To gain some confidence on
Bringing computational thinking to K-12: what is Involved and what is the role of the computer science education community free download When Jeanette Wing  launched a discussion regarding the role of computational thinking across all disciplines, she ignited a profound engagement with the core questions of what computer science is and what it might contribute to solving problems across the
Modern DC-to-DC Switchmode Power Converter Circuits (Van Nostrand Reinhold Electrical/ Computer Science and Engineering Series) free download As each area of technology with a potential for significantly impacting any major segment of the electronics industry evolves, it often is accompanied by the development of a succession of new circuits. Each new circuit indeed appears different, employing different components
Information technology research: A practical guide for computer science and informatics free download Information Technology Research: A Practical Guide for Computer
Scientific methods in computer science free download ABSTRACT This paper analyzes scientific aspects of Computer Science . First it defines science and scientific method in
Active learning and its use in computer science free download Student learning and the depth of the students knowledge increase when active learning methods are employed in the classroom. Active learning strategies are discussed in general computer science course work and as used in a theory of computation course. Difficulties
Why the high attrition rate for computer science students: some thoughts and observations free download 1. Introduction At our university, there are over four hundred declared majors in Computer Science . Each semester, however, only about fifteen to twenty students graduate in this field. The freshman courses comprise overflowing multiple sections, but the upper level courses make
Form and content in computer science free download The trouble with computer science today is an obsessive concern with form instead of content. No, that is the wrong way to begin. By any previous standard the vitality of computer science is enormous; what other intellectual area ever advanced so far in twenty years
Why women avoid computer science free download COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM did these numbers drop, and why more sharply for women than for men For men, the explanation is obvious. Traditional paths to wealth like law, medicine, and business are more certain, and over the
https://www.engpaper.com/free-research-papers-computer-science-35.htm https://www.engpaper.com/free-research-papers-computer-science-34.htm https://www.engpaper.com/free-research-papers-computer-science-33.htm https://www.engpaper.com/performance-analysis-of-cloud-computing-services-for-many-tasks-scienti%ef%ac%81c-computing.htm https://www.engpaper.com/cloud-computing-a-perspective-study.htm https://www.engpaper.com/free-research-papers-computer-science-cloud-computing.htm https://www.engpaper.com/high-performance-parallel-computing-with-cloud-and-cloud-technologies.htm https://www.engpaper.com/characteristics-of-cloud-computing.htm https://www.engpaper.com/an-early-performance-analysis-of-cloud-computing-services-for-scienti%ef%ac%81c-computing.htm https://www.engpaper.com/the-nist-definition-of-cloud-computing.htm https://www.engpaper.com/the-eucalyptus-open-source-cloud-computing-system.htm https://www.engpaper.com/cloud-computing-a-new-standard-platform.htm https://www.engpaper.com/free-research-papers-computer-science-32.htm https://www.engpaper.com/secure-cloud-computing-with-a-virtualized-network-infrastructure-2.htm https://www.engpaper.com/free-research-papers-computer-science-cloud-computing-13.htm https://www.engpaper.com/free-research-papers-computer-science-cloud-computing-12.htm https://www.engpaper.com/free-research-papers-computer-science-cloud-computing-11.htm
FREE IEEE PAPER AND PROJECTS
Ieee projects 2022, seminar reports, free ieee projects ieee papers.
Subscribe to the PwC Newsletter
Join the community, trending research, speaker overlap-aware neural diarization for multi-party meeting analysis.
Recently, hybrid systems of clustering and neural diarization models have been successfully applied in multi-party meeting analysis.
Sound Multimedia Audio and Speech Processing
SimLOD: Simultaneous LOD Generation and Rendering
m-schuetz/simlod • 5 Oct 2023
Background: LOD construction is typically implemented as a preprocessing step that requires users to wait before they are able to view the results in real time.
cuRobo: Parallelized Collision-Free Minimum-Jerk Robot Motion Generation
This paper explores the problem of collision-free motion generation for manipulators by formulating it as a global motion optimization problem.
Robotics Hardware Architecture Distributed, Parallel, and Cluster Computing
WhisperX: Time-Accurate Speech Transcription of Long-Form Audio
Large-scale, weakly-supervised speech recognition models, such as Whisper, have demonstrated impressive results on speech recognition across domains and languages.
Sound Audio and Speech Processing
Unikraft: Fast, Specialized Unikernels the Easy Way
unikraft/unikraft • 26 Apr 2021
Unikernels are famous for providing excellent performance in terms of boot times, throughput and memory consumption, to name a few metrics.
Conditional Variational Autoencoder with Adversarial Learning for End-to-End Text-to-Speech
Several recent end-to-end text-to-speech (TTS) models enabling single-stage training and parallel sampling have been proposed, but their sample quality does not match that of two-stage TTS systems.
HOPPER: Interpretative Fuzzing for Libraries
FuzzAnything/hopper • 7 Sep 2023
Most of these fuzz drivers are crafted manually by developers, and their quality depends on the developers' understanding of the code.
Cryptography and Security
Contact-Aided Invariant Extended Kalman Filtering for Robot State Estimation
RossHartley/invariant-ekf • 19 Apr 2019
This filter combines contact-inertial dynamics with forward kinematic corrections to estimate pose and velocity along with all current contact points.
VPRTempo: A Fast Temporally Encoded Spiking Neural Network for Visual Place Recognition
Spiking Neural Networks (SNNs) are at the forefront of neuromorphic computing thanks to their potential energy-efficiency, low latencies, and capacity for continual learning.
The Sky Above The Clouds
Technology ecosystems often undergo significant transformations as they mature.
Distributed, Parallel, and Cluster Computing
Help | Advanced Search
Computer Science (since January 1993)
For a specific paper , enter the identifier into the top right search box.
- new (most recent mailing, with abstracts)
- recent (last 5 mailings)
- current month's cs listings
- specific year/month: 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 all months 01 (Jan) 02 (Feb) 03 (Mar) 04 (Apr) 05 (May) 06 (Jun) 07 (Jul) 08 (Aug) 09 (Sep) 10 (Oct) 11 (Nov) 12 (Dec)
- Catch-up: Changes since: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 01 (Jan) 02 (Feb) 03 (Mar) 04 (Apr) 05 (May) 06 (Jun) 07 (Jul) 08 (Aug) 09 (Sep) 10 (Oct) 11 (Nov) 12 (Dec) 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 , view results without with abstracts
- Search within the cs archive
- Article statistics by year: 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993
Categories within Computer Science
- cs.AI - Artificial Intelligence ( new , recent , current month ) Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
- cs.CL - Computation and Language ( new , recent , current month ) Covers natural language processing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Class I.2.7. Note that work on artificial languages (programming languages, logics, formal systems) that does not explicitly address natural-language issues broadly construed (natural-language processing, computational linguistics, speech, text retrieval, etc.) is not appropriate for this area.
- cs.CC - Computational Complexity ( new , recent , current month ) Covers models of computation, complexity classes, structural complexity, complexity tradeoffs, upper and lower bounds. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes F.1 (computation by abstract devices), F.2.3 (tradeoffs among complexity measures), and F.4.3 (formal languages), although some material in formal languages may be more appropriate for Logic in Computer Science. Some material in F.2.1 and F.2.2, may also be appropriate here, but is more likely to have Data Structures and Algorithms as the primary subject area.
- cs.CE - Computational Engineering, Finance, and Science ( new , recent , current month ) Covers applications of computer science to the mathematical modeling of complex systems in the fields of science, engineering, and finance. Papers here are interdisciplinary and applications-oriented, focusing on techniques and tools that enable challenging computational simulations to be performed, for which the use of supercomputers or distributed computing platforms is often required. Includes material in ACM Subject Classes J.2, J.3, and J.4 (economics).
- cs.CG - Computational Geometry ( new , recent , current month ) Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.3.5 and F.2.2.
- cs.GT - Computer Science and Game Theory ( new , recent , current month ) Covers all theoretical and applied aspects at the intersection of computer science and game theory, including work in mechanism design, learning in games (which may overlap with Learning), foundations of agent modeling in games (which may overlap with Multiagent systems), coordination, specification and formal methods for non-cooperative computational environments. The area also deals with applications of game theory to areas such as electronic commerce.
- cs.CV - Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition ( new , recent , current month ) Covers image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and scene understanding. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.10, I.4, and I.5.
- cs.CY - Computers and Society ( new , recent , current month ) Covers impact of computers on society, computer ethics, information technology and public policy, legal aspects of computing, computers and education. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes K.0, K.2, K.3, K.4, K.5, and K.7.
- cs.CR - Cryptography and Security ( new , recent , current month ) Covers all areas of cryptography and security including authentication, public key cryptosytems, proof-carrying code, etc. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes D.4.6 and E.3.
- cs.DS - Data Structures and Algorithms ( new , recent , current month ) Covers data structures and analysis of algorithms. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes E.1, E.2, F.2.1, and F.2.2.
- cs.DB - Databases ( new , recent , current month ) Covers database management, datamining, and data processing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes E.2, E.5, H.0, H.2, and J.1.
- cs.DL - Digital Libraries ( new , recent , current month ) Covers all aspects of the digital library design and document and text creation. Note that there will be some overlap with Information Retrieval (which is a separate subject area). Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes H.3.5, H.3.6, H.3.7, I.7.
- cs.DM - Discrete Mathematics ( new , recent , current month ) Covers combinatorics, graph theory, applications of probability. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes G.2 and G.3.
- cs.DC - Distributed, Parallel, and Cluster Computing ( new , recent , current month ) Covers fault-tolerance, distributed algorithms, stabilility, parallel computation, and cluster computing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes C.1.2, C.1.4, C.2.4, D.1.3, D.4.5, D.4.7, E.1.
- cs.ET - Emerging Technologies ( new , recent , current month ) Covers approaches to information processing (computing, communication, sensing) and bio-chemical analysis based on alternatives to silicon CMOS-based technologies, such as nanoscale electronic, photonic, spin-based, superconducting, mechanical, bio-chemical and quantum technologies (this list is not exclusive). Topics of interest include (1) building blocks for emerging technologies, their scalability and adoption in larger systems, including integration with traditional technologies, (2) modeling, design and optimization of novel devices and systems, (3) models of computation, algorithm design and programming for emerging technologies.
- cs.FL - Formal Languages and Automata Theory ( new , recent , current month ) Covers automata theory, formal language theory, grammars, and combinatorics on words. This roughly corresponds to ACM Subject Classes F.1.1, and F.4.3. Papers dealing with computational complexity should go to cs.CC; papers dealing with logic should go to cs.LO.
- cs.GL - General Literature ( new , recent , current month ) Covers introductory material, survey material, predictions of future trends, biographies, and miscellaneous computer-science related material. Roughly includes all of ACM Subject Class A, except it does not include conference proceedings (which will be listed in the appropriate subject area).
- cs.GR - Graphics ( new , recent , current month ) Covers all aspects of computer graphics. Roughly includes material in all of ACM Subject Class I.3, except that I.3.5 is is likely to have Computational Geometry as the primary subject area.
- cs.AR - Hardware Architecture ( new , recent , current month ) Covers systems organization and hardware architecture. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes C.0, C.1, and C.5.
- cs.HC - Human-Computer Interaction ( new , recent , current month ) Covers human factors, user interfaces, and collaborative computing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes H.1.2 and all of H.5, except for H.5.1, which is more likely to have Multimedia as the primary subject area.
- cs.IR - Information Retrieval ( new , recent , current month ) Covers indexing, dictionaries, retrieval, content and analysis. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes H.3.0, H.3.1, H.3.2, H.3.3, and H.3.4.
- cs.IT - Information Theory ( new , recent , current month ) Covers theoretical and experimental aspects of information theory and coding. Includes material in ACM Subject Class E.4 and intersects with H.1.1.
- cs.LO - Logic in Computer Science ( new , recent , current month ) Covers all aspects of logic in computer science, including finite model theory, logics of programs, modal logic, and program verification. Programming language semantics should have Programming Languages as the primary subject area. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes D.2.4, F.3.1, F.4.0, F.4.1, and F.4.2; some material in F.4.3 (formal languages) may also be appropriate here, although Computational Complexity is typically the more appropriate subject area.
- cs.LG - Machine Learning ( new , recent , current month ) Papers on all aspects of machine learning research (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning, bandit problems, and so on) including also robustness, explanation, fairness, and methodology. cs.LG is also an appropriate primary category for applications of machine learning methods.
- cs.MS - Mathematical Software ( new , recent , current month ) Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Class G.4.
- cs.MA - Multiagent Systems ( new , recent , current month ) Covers multiagent systems, distributed artificial intelligence, intelligent agents, coordinated interactions. and practical applications. Roughly covers ACM Subject Class I.2.11.
- cs.MM - Multimedia ( new , recent , current month ) Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Class H.5.1.
- cs.NI - Networking and Internet Architecture ( new , recent , current month ) Covers all aspects of computer communication networks, including network architecture and design, network protocols, and internetwork standards (like TCP/IP). Also includes topics, such as web caching, that are directly relevant to Internet architecture and performance. Roughly includes all of ACM Subject Class C.2 except C.2.4, which is more likely to have Distributed, Parallel, and Cluster Computing as the primary subject area.
- cs.NE - Neural and Evolutionary Computing ( new , recent , current month ) Covers neural networks, connectionism, genetic algorithms, artificial life, adaptive behavior. Roughly includes some material in ACM Subject Class C.1.3, I.2.6, I.5.
- cs.NA - Numerical Analysis ( new , recent , current month ) cs.NA is an alias for math.NA. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Class G.1.
- cs.OS - Operating Systems ( new , recent , current month ) Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes D.4.1, D.4.2., D.4.3, D.4.4, D.4.5, D.4.7, and D.4.9.
- cs.OH - Other Computer Science ( new , recent , current month ) This is the classification to use for documents that do not fit anywhere else.
- cs.PF - Performance ( new , recent , current month ) Covers performance measurement and evaluation, queueing, and simulation. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes D.4.8 and K.6.2.
- cs.PL - Programming Languages ( new , recent , current month ) Covers programming language semantics, language features, programming approaches (such as object-oriented programming, functional programming, logic programming). Also includes material on compilers oriented towards programming languages; other material on compilers may be more appropriate in Architecture (AR). Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes D.1 and D.3.
- cs.RO - Robotics ( new , recent , current month ) Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Class I.2.9.
- cs.SI - Social and Information Networks ( new , recent , current month ) Covers the design, analysis, and modeling of social and information networks, including their applications for on-line information access, communication, and interaction, and their roles as datasets in the exploration of questions in these and other domains, including connections to the social and biological sciences. Analysis and modeling of such networks includes topics in ACM Subject classes F.2, G.2, G.3, H.2, and I.2; applications in computing include topics in H.3, H.4, and H.5; and applications at the interface of computing and other disciplines include topics in J.1--J.7. Papers on computer communication systems and network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP) are generally a closer fit to the Networking and Internet Architecture (cs.NI) category.
- cs.SE - Software Engineering ( new , recent , current month ) Covers design tools, software metrics, testing and debugging, programming environments, etc. Roughly includes material in all of ACM Subject Classes D.2, except that D.2.4 (program verification) should probably have Logics in Computer Science as the primary subject area.
- cs.SD - Sound ( new , recent , current month ) Covers all aspects of computing with sound, and sound as an information channel. Includes models of sound, analysis and synthesis, audio user interfaces, sonification of data, computer music, and sound signal processing. Includes ACM Subject Class H.5.5, and intersects with H.1.2, H.5.1, H.5.2, I.2.7, I.5.4, I.6.3, J.5, K.4.2.
- cs.SC - Symbolic Computation ( new , recent , current month ) Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Class I.1.
- cs.SY - Systems and Control ( new , recent , current month ) cs.SY is an alias for eess.SY. This section includes theoretical and experimental research covering all facets of automatic control systems. The section is focused on methods of control system analysis and design using tools of modeling, simulation and optimization. Specific areas of research include nonlinear, distributed, adaptive, stochastic and robust control in addition to hybrid and discrete event systems. Application areas include automotive and aerospace control systems, network control, biological systems, multiagent and cooperative control, robotics, reinforcement learning, sensor networks, control of cyber-physical and energy-related systems, and control of computing systems.
- A Research Guide
- Research Paper Topics
30 Interesting Computer Science Research Paper Topics
Read Also: Realible Term Paper Service That Will Exceed Your Expectations
- Biotechnology, medicine, and computer science
- Neuron networks and machine learning
- Big data analysis
- Virtual reality and its connection to human perception
- The success of computer-assisted education
- Computer assistance in support services
- Database architecture and management
- Human-computer interactions. The importance of usability
- The limits of computation and communication
- Computers and media. Where is the line between art and math modeling?
- Why there are so much programming languages?
- Digital security versus private information
- Encrypting and decrypting
- Quantum computers. Are they the future?
- Is the evolution of search algorithms finished?
- The importance of open source software
- Portable gadgets and the peculiarities of software development for them
- Cloud storages: advantages and disadvantages
- Computer viruses: the main principles of work and the hazards
- DDOS attacks, their danger on the global scale and their prevention
- Is SCRUM methodology the best-invented one for computer science?
- The online medicine apps: can they sometimes substitute the treatment of real doctors?
- 5G Wireless System: is it the future?
- Windows, macOS, UNIX – what OS is the most perspective now?
- Biometric systems and recognizing
- Ethical hacking. Who are the “white hat hackers”?
- Cyborgs: is it sci-fi or nearest future?
- The ATM and bank security
- The evolution of torrents
- What is blockchain?
Sign Up for your FREE account
- search Search
Top research articles in 2022 in the area of Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Science & Information Technology
International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT)
International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering Survey (IJCSES)
Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal (CSEIJ)
International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (IJCSEA)
International Journal on Computational Science & Applications(IJCSA)
International Journal on Information Theory (IJIT)
International Journal on Natural Language Computing (IJNLC)
International Journal of Managing Information Technology (IJMIT)
International Journal of Managing Value and Supply Chains (IJMVSC)
International Journal of Managing Public Sector Information and Communication Technologies (IJMPICT)
Health Informatics - An International Journal (HIIJ)
International Journal on Cybernetics & Informatics (IJCI)
International Journal on Integrating Technology in Education (IJITE)
International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
International Journal of Distributed and Parallel systems (IJDPS)
International Journal on AdHoc Networking Systems (IJANS)
The International Journal of Ambient Systems and Applications (IJASA)
International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management (IJSPTM)
International Journal of Database Management Systems (IJDMS)
International Journal of Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (IJDKP)
International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA)
International Journal of Computer Graphics & Animation (IJCGA)
International Journal of Web & Semantic Technology (IJWesT)
International Journal on Cloud Computing: Services and Architecture (IJCCSA)
International Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications (IJAIA)
International Journal of Fuzzy Logic Systems (IJFLS)
International Journal on Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Applications (IJSCAI)
Machine Learning and Applications: An International Journal (MLAIJ)
Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ)
International Journal on Soft Computing ( IJSC )
Computer Science: Find papers
- Find papers
- Access papers
- Video tutorials and code repositories
- Cite and write
- Reading List
- Indigenous research & resources
Computer science research databases
Find journal articles using these research databases:.
- ACM Digital Library Conference proceedings, books, articles, magazines, newsletters, and multimedia titles relating to computing and information technology. Coverage: 1947 - present more... less... ACM Digital Library contains bibliographic information on ACM publications since 1947 and includes full-text of documents where available. Works published by affiliated organizations are included on a selected basis.
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library Resources for computer science, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, and mechanical engineering. Coverage: 1988 - present more... less... IEEE Xplore provides access to journals, annual conference proceedings, and IEEE technical standards.
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography From the University of Trier, the "DBLP indexes more than 2.6 million articles and contains many links to home pages of computer scientists."
- ACL Anthology Browse through papers on the study of computational linguistics and natural language processing
- Eurographics Digital Library From the European Association for Computer Graphics.
- CiteSeerX A scientific literature digital library and search engine focusing on literature in computer and information science. Coverage: varies more... less... CiteSeerX attempts to provide algorithms, metadata, services, techniques, and software that can be used in other digital libraries. CiteSeer indexes PostScript and PDF research articles on the Web.
News and Business
- ABI/INFORM ProQuest access to articles on business and management from U.S. and international journals and trade magazines, including company histories, competitive intelligence, and product development. Coverage: 1971 - present more... less... Includes scholarly journals, trade magazines, working papers, market research, and company profiles.
- Factiva News, business magazines, trade journals, newsletters, and television and radio transcripts. Coverage: 1970s - present. Varies by publication more... less... Factiva forbids storing or using search results in research applications such as data mining or trend analysis. Note: If you are at a public workstation you will be asked for your WatIAM (Quest) User ID and Password.
- Nexis Uni News, legal, and business sources from around the world, Find news, legislation, case law, statutes, company profiles, market & industry reports. Coverage: 1970s - present more... less... Note: If you are at a public workstation you will be asked for your WatIAM (Quest) User ID and Password.
Multidisciplinary research databases
Not sure where to start? The databases below cover many disciplines including math, business, economics, health, life science, physical science, and technology.
- Scopus Peer-reviewed literature from scientific journals, books and conference proceedings, covering the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities. Coverage: 1966 - present
- Web of Science Articles and citations in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. Coverage: Varies more... less... Web of Science is comprised of several databases. The Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI) covers journals in the medical, physical and natural sciences, and engineering fields. The entire database extends back to 1899. The Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) covers journals in the social sciences. The entire database extends back to 1898. The Arts & Humanities Citation Index (AHCI) covers journals in the arts and humanities. It also selectively covers relevant items from science and technical journals. The entire database extends back to 1975.
- Google Scholar Google Scholar is a search engine finds scholarly information from many sources (however, not everything in Google Scholar is scholarly). To access materials paid for by your library, go to Google Scholar, then choose Settings and click "Library Links" to add the University of Waterloo. more... less... Google Scholar is a search engine that emphasizes scholarly information, particularly in the sciences and technology. It draws from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories and universities. Note: Access To access materials paid for by your library, go to Google Scholar, then choose Settings and click "Library Links." The off-campus user will first need to login via "Get access from anywhere."
- arXiv A pre-print server which hosts papers (that have not been peer reviewed) relating to physics, mathematics, computer science, nonlinear sciences, qualitative biology and statistics Coverage: 1991 - present
- JSTOR Provides access to back issues of journals in the humanities, social sciences, and physical sciences, many of which date from the 1800s. Coverage: varies (excludes current 3 to 5 years)
- ProQuest A platform with many databases of journal indexes and abstracts, as well as some with full text Coverage: Varies more... less... This online platform hosts multiple resources.
- EBSCOhost A platform with many databases of journal indexes and abstracts, as well as some with full text Coverage: varies more... less... This online platform hosts multiple resources. Note: Offline digital lending: Requires Adobe Digital Editions.
Finding research databases for other disciplines
- Research guides at Waterloo Guides are created for each department on campus and list subject resources for each discipline. Find research in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Biology, Business, Psychology, Education, and more.
- << Previous: Home
- Next: Access papers >>
- Last Updated: Sep 13, 2023 9:56 AM
- URL: https://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/compsci
Research guides by subject
My library account
Book a study room
News and events
Work for the library
Support the library
We want to hear from you. You're viewing the newest version of the Library's website. Please send us your feedback !
- Contact Waterloo
- Maps & Directions
Journal of Computer Science and Technology
Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST) is an international forum for scientists and engineers involved in all aspects of computer science and technology to publish high quality, refereed papers. It is an international research journal sponsored by Institute of Computing Technology (ICT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), and China Computer Federation (CCF). The journal is jointly published by Science Press of China and Springer on a bimonthly basis in English.
The journal offers survey and review articles from experts in the field, promoting insight and understanding of the state of the art, and trends in technology. The contents include original research and innovative applications from all parts of the world. While the journal presents mostly previously unpublished materials, selected conference papers with exceptional merit are also published, at the discretion of the editors.
Coverage includes computer architecture and systems, artificial intelligence and pattern recognition, computer networks and distributed computing, computer graphics and multimedia, software systems, data management and data mining, theory and algorithms, emerging areas, and more.
This is a transformative journal , you may have access to funding.
Volume 38, Issue 4
July 29, 2023
What’s missing in agile hardware design verification.
- Babak Falsafi
Functional Verification for Agile Processor Development: A Case for Workflow Integration
- Yun-Gang Bao
Joint Participant Selection and Learning Optimization for Federated Learning of Multiple Models in Edge Cloud
- Xinliang Wei
Prepartition: Load Balancing Approach for Virtual Machine Reservations in a Cloud Data Center
- Wen-Hong Tian
- Min-Xian Xu
- Rajkumar Buyya
Improving Performance of Virtual Machine Covert Timing Channel Through Optimized Run-Length Encoding
- Rong-Liang Chen
Call for papers.
(Note: Journal of Computer Science and Technology does not accept new special issue proposals.)
Special Sections in 2022
Scalable Data Science Submission Deadline: April 1, 2022 Expected Publication: September 2022 Download PDF and find more
Special Sections in 2021
Self-Learning with Deep Neural Networks Submission Deadline: November 20, 2021 Expected Publication: June 2022 Download PDF and find more
Software Systems 2021 Submission Deadline: May 31, 2021 Expected Publication: September 2021 (or subsequent issue) Download PDF and find more
AI4DB and DB4AI Submission Deadline: February 1, 2021 Expected Publication: July 2021 Download PDF and find more
Learning from Small Samples Submission Deadline: October 20, 2020 Expected Publication: May 2021 Download PDF and find more
- ACM Digital Library
- Chinese Science Citation Database
- EBSCO Applied Science & Technology Source
- EBSCO Computer Science Index
- EBSCO Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Engineering Source
- EBSCO STM Source
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
Rights and permissions
© Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Find a journal
- Publish with us