What's Your Question?
How Print Multiplication Worksheet Help Kids Learn
When it’s time to move on to multiplication from addition and subtraction, students are often challenged by the prospect of memorizing these facts. Printable multiplication worksheets can help kids learn.
Learning Multiplication Facts
Learning multiplication facts can be a daunting task, especially when you think about the many facts that have to be committed to long-term memory. Instead of jumping right in and moving straight to memorization, start with the basics that relate addition to multiplication. If five plus five plus five equals 15, explain the transition of multiplying five times three to equal 15.
You can also make arrays to illustrate multiplication facts to help children visualize the problems.
When it’s time to start focusing on memorizing multiplication facts, start simple. Multiplying by zero doesn’t get any easier, nor does multiplying by one. Teach the basics of multiplication by having kids memorize these easiest facts.
This might be the time to introduce a multiplication table to allow kids to see how they can find multiplication products by tracing horizontal rows and vertical columns to the point they meet.
Using Multiplication Printables
Multiplication tables and charts are an ideal way to help kids visualize how multiplication facts fit together.
Printable tables will include all of the facts for each number. For example, with the four times facts, the table will begin with four times zero and will list all of the facts through the last one, four times 12. Kids can spend time reviewing each fact to begin memorizing.
A printable multiplication chart will have numbers one through 10 along the top and vertically along the left side of the chart with a grid making up the chart. In each grid space, the product is shown where the column and row intersect. For example, the top row of the chart will show the one facts, and the second row of the chart will show the two facts. Printing a multiplication chart can help kids with memorization.
Where to Find Printable Multiplication Pages
Many websites have printable multiplication pages that you can download and print off for students to use as they learn. Some charts and tables are customizable, while others are preformatted and you simply download them as-is.
Games of Math Multiplication
Kids are usually happiest to learn when they can have fun as they do it. Using games as a teaching resource can help kids practice multiplication facts while they enjoy a game at the same time. Games might be speed challenges to see how quickly kids can enter the right answer to multiplication facts. Games might also be target practice with kids needing to shoot the target with the correct answer. Another fun game involves a multiplication fact appearing and a number of balloons with numbers on them. Your child would need to pop the balloon with the correct answer.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Free printable pdf mental arithmetic worksheets for children aged 4-11, 1-12 times tables worksheets.
Free Education Worksheets for Kids
Multiplication Table 1-12 Worksheets
Free Multiplication Table 1-12 printable Math worksheets for 3rd Grade students. Click on the image to view or download the PDF version.
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
- Arts Crafts
- Foreign Language
- Offline Games
- Reading Writing
- Social Emotional
- Social Studies
- Arts & Crafts
- Times Tables Worksheets PDF
Times Tables Worksheets PDF - Multiplication table 1-10 worksheet
Times tables printable.
Let your kids be masters in multiplication by printing and making available for them times table worksheets PDF . We have perfectly designed multiplication table 1 - 10 worksheet that will enable your kids practice and memorize their multiplication facts in a highly conducive manner. It is however very necessary for kids to have a full knowledge in multiplication, as it adds to their math's proficiency.
WORKSHEETS DIRECT DOWNLOAD
All 1-12 times tables worksheets.
- These are only some of the worksheets available for this section. For more practice, browse contents using * ALL TIMES TABLES WORKSHEETS * .
TIMES TABLES WORKSHEETS
THE BEST WAY TO IMPROVE KIDS TIMES TABLES SKILLS
Our times table printable have rich and highly qualitative multiplication exercises for kids as well as teachers. As a result, it greatly empowers the kids to be thoroughly engaged in the multiplication concepts.
Appropriate Inspiring tool for kids - times table worksheets
The most appropriate creative tool that enriches a multiplication lesson is the times table worksheets.
This worksheet is therefore aimed at inspiring kids to use the classroom method of ' hands-on papers with pen ', even at home. Moreover, they help to build a perfect study habit that will enable a kid to excel in school.
Make it easy for kids
Our multiplication table 1 - 10 worksheet are very easy going. Each multiplication times table contains exercises set haphazardly, for you to either provide the product, or one the missing factors of a multiplication sentence.
In some cases, you'll be asked to choose the correct answer from some alternatives. We therefore have so many multiplication worksheets, that you can freely download.
Multiplication Skill Builders
Times Tables Practice
WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT?
This is mathskills4kids.com a premium math quality website with original Math activities and other contents for math practice. We provide 100% free Math ressources for kids from Preschool to Grade 6 to improve children skills.
Data & Graphs
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Our team Don't Pass on to third parties any identifiable information about mathskills4kids.com users. Your email address and other information will NEVER be given or sold to a third party.
USE OF CONTENTS
Many contents are released for free but you're not allowed to share content directly (we advise sharing website links), don't use these contents on another website or for a commercial issue. You're supposed to protect downloaded content and take it for personal or classroom use. Special rule : Teachers can use our content to teach in class.
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Times Table Worksheets
Multiplication worksheets, math worksheets.
Times Table Worksheets – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and 20
Worksheet – 1-12 – Download
Worksheet – 11-20 Download
1-12 times table worksheet here
Multiplication Times Table Times Table Chart Squares
Basic Addition Facts – 1-12 – One Worksheet
Skip Counting Worksheets
- Multiplication – Basic Facts
- Multiplication – Cubes
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Popular
- Multiplication – Quiz
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Multiplication – Test
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication Target Circles
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit
- Times Table – 10 Times Table
- Times Table – 11 Times Table
- Times Table – 12 Times Table
- Times Table – 2 Times Table
- Times Table – 3 Times Table
- Times Table – 4 Times Table
- Times Table – 5 Times Table
- Times Table – 6 Times Table
- Times Table – 7 Times Table
- Times Table – 8 Times Table
- Times Table – 9 Times Table
- Times Table – Popular
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Times Tables – Advanced
- Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet
- Skip Counting – Count by 1000s
- Skip Counting – Count by 100s
- Skip Counting – Count by 10s
- Skip Counting – Count by 2s
- Skip Counting – Count by 5s
- Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s
- Dice Worksheets
- Brain Teaser Worksheets
- Most Popular Worksheets
Follow Worksheetfun on Pinterest - 100K
New - follow worksheetfun on instagram, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets.
Most Popular Math Worksheets
Popular worksheets, top worksheets, cut and paste worksheets, dot to dot worksheets, preschool worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, first grade worksheets.
- Advanced Times Table Timed Drill Worksheet
- Drill Worksheet multiplication
- Multiplication Facts Worksheets
- multiplication skills with times tables worksheets
- Multiplication Times Tables Worksheets
- Multiplication Worksheets and Printables
- multiplied by
- Practice Multiplication With Times Tables Worksheets
- times table
- times tables
- times tables exercises on worksheets
Scroll to Top
Multiplication Facts Worksheets
Welcome to the multiplication facts worksheets page at Math-Drills.com! On this page, you will find Multiplication worksheets for practicing multiplication facts at various levels and in a variety of formats. This is our most popular page due to the wide variety of worksheets for multiplication available. Or it could be that learning multiplication facts and multiplication strategies are essential to many topics in mathematics beyond third grade math.
Learning multiplication facts to the point of quick recall should be a goal for all students and will serve them well in their math studies. Multiplication facts are actually easier to learn than you might think. First of all, it is only essential to learn the facts from 1 to 9. Somewhere along the way students can learn that anything multiplied by zero is zero. Hopefully, that is an easy one. Students also need to learn to multiply by ten as a precursor to learning how to multiply other powers of ten. After those three skills are learned, everything else is long multiplication. Multiplying by 11 is actually two-digit multiplication. Now, learning fact tables of 11 and beyond will do no harm to those students who are keen and able to learn these things quickly, and it might help them figure out how many eggs are in a gross faster than anyone else, but keep it simple for those students who struggle a bit more.
Most Popular Multiplication Facts Worksheets this Week
Multiplication facts tables with individual questions.
The multiplication tables with individual questions include a separate box for each number. In each box, the single number is multiplied by every other number with each question on one line. The tables may be used for various purposes such as introducing the multiplication tables, skip counting, as a lookup table, patterning activities, and memorizing.
Compact Multiplication Facts Tables
The compact multiplication tables are basically lookup charts. To look up a multiplication fact, find the first factor in the column header and the second factor in the row headers; then use straight edges, your fingers or your eyes to find where the column and row intersect to get the product. These tables are better than the previous tables for finding patterns, but they can be used in similar ways. Each PDF includes a filled out table page and a blank table page. The blank tables can be used for practice or assessment. You might also make a game out of it, such as "Pin the Fact on the Table" (a play on Pin the Tail on the Donkey). Students are given a product (answer) and they pin it on an enlarged version or the table (photocopier enlargement, interactive whiteboard, overhead projector, etc.). Paper-saving versions with multiple tables per page are included. The left-handed versions of the multiplication tables recognize that students who use their left hands might block the row headings on the right-handed versions.
Five Minute Frenzy Charts
Five minute frenzies.
Five minute frenzy charts are 10 by 10 grids that are used for multiplication fact practice (up to 12 x 12) and improving recall speed. They are very much like compact multiplication tables, but all the numbers are mixed up, so students are unable to use skip counting to fill them out. In each square, students write the product of the column number and the row number. They try to complete the chart in a set time with an accuracy goal (such as less than five minutes and score 98 percent or better).
It is important to note here that you should NOT have students complete five minute frenzies if they don't already know all of the multiplication facts that appear on them. If you want them to participate with the rest of the class, cross off the rows and columns that they don't know and have them complete a modified version. Remember, these charts are for practice and improving recall, not a teaching tool by itself.
Left-Handed Five Minute Frenzies
Students who write with their left hands may cover the row headings on the right-handed versions, so these versions have the row headings on the other side.
Multiplication Facts up to the 7 Times Table
Multiplication facts up to the 7 times table (vertical).
This section includes math worksheets for practicing multiplication facts to from 0 to 49. There are two worksheets in this section that include all of the possible questions exactly once on each page: the 49 question worksheet with no zeros and the 64 question worksheet with zeros. All others either contain all the possible questions plus some repeats or a unique subset of the possible questions.
Multiplication Facts up to the 7 Times Table (Horizontal)
Multiplying Individual Facts up to the 7 Times Table (Vertically)
When a student first learns multiplication facts, try not to overwhelm them with the entire multiplication table. These worksheets include one row of the facts in order with the target digit on the bottom and one row with the target digit on the top. The remaining rows include each of the facts once, but the target digit is randomly placed on the top or the bottom and the facts are randomly mixed on each row.
Multiplying Individual Facts up to the 7 Times Table (Horizontally)
Multiplication Facts up to the 9 Times Table
Multiplication facts up to the 9 times table (vertical).
This section includes math worksheets for practicing multiplication facts from 0 to 81. There are three worksheets (marked with *) in this section that include all of the possible questions in the specified range exactly once on each page: the 64 question worksheet with no zeros or ones, the 81 question worksheet with no zeros, and the 100 question worksheet with zeros. All others either contain all the possible questions plus some repeats or a unique subset of the possible questions.
Multiplication Facts up to the 9 Times Table (Horizontal)
Multiplying Individual Facts up the the 9 Times Table (Vertically)
When learning multiplication facts, it is useful to have each fact isolated on a set of practice questions to help reinforce the individual fact. The following worksheets isolate each fact. These worksheets can be used as practice sheets, assessment sheets, or in conjunction with another teaching strategy such as manipulative use.
Multiplying Individual Facts up the the 9 Times Table (Horizontally)
Multiplication Facts up to the 10 Times Table
Multiplication facts up to the 10 times table (vertical).
Multiplying by 10 is often a lesson itself, but here we have included it with the other facts. Students usually learn how to multiply by 10 fairly quickly, so this section really is not a whole lot more difficult than the multiplication facts to 81 section.
Multiplication Facts up to the 10 Times Table (Horizontal)
Multiplying Individual Facts up the the 10 Times Table (Vertically)
Some students find it easier to focus on one multiplication fact at a time. These multiplication worksheets include some repetition, of course, as there is only one thing to multiply by. Once students practice a few times, these facts will probably get stuck in their heads for life. Some of the later versions include a range of focus numbers. In those cases, each question will randomly have one of the focus numbers in question. For example, if the range is 6 to 8, the question might include a 6, 7 or 8 or more than one depending on which other factor was chosen for the second factor.
Multiplying Individual Facts up to the 10 Times Table (Horizontally)
A horizontal repeat of the previous section.
Multiplication facts (1 to 10) with increasing ranges for the second factor
If a student is learning their times tables one at a time, these worksheets will help with practice and assessment along the way. Each one increases the range for the second factor.
Multiplication Facts up to the 12 Times Table
Multiplication facts up to the 12 times table (vertical).
The Holy Grail of elementary mathematics. Once you learn your twelve times table, it is smooth sailing from now on, right? Well, not exactly, but having a good mental recall of the multiplication facts up to 144 will certainly set you on the right path for future success in your math studies.
Multiplication Facts up to the 12 Times Table (Horizontal)
Multiplying individual facts up the the 12 times table (vertically).
With one, two or three target numbers at a time, students are able to practice just the multiplication facts they need.
Multiplying Individual Facts up the the 12 Times Table (Horizontally)
Multiplying (1 to 12) by Anchor Facts
In these multiplication worksheets, the facts are grouped into anchor groups.
Multiplication facts (1 to 12) with increasing ranges for the second factor
Repetitive Multiplication; One Fact Per Page
On these multiplication worksheets, the questions are in order and might be useful for students to remember their times tables or to help them with skip counting.
Multiplication Facts beyond the 12 Times Table
Multiplication facts beyond the 12 times table (vertical).
Multiplication facts from 13 × 13 = 169 and up worksheets.
Multiplication Facts beyond the 12 Times Table (Horizontal)
Expand your mental math abilities by learning multiplication facts beyond the twelve times tables with these worksheets. They are horizontally arranged, so you won't be tempted to use an algorithm. Even if you can't recall all these facts yet, you can still figure them out using the distributive property. Let's say you want to multiply 19 by 19, that could be (10 × 19) + (9 × 19). Too hard? How about (10 × 10) + (10 × 9) + (9 × 10) + (9 × 9)! Or just remember that 19 × 19 = 361 :)
Halving and doubling strategy.
The halving and doubling strategy is accomplished very much in the same way as its name. Simply halve one number and double the other then multiply. In many cases, this makes the multiplication of two numbers easier to accomplish mentally. This strategy is not for every multiplication problem, but it certainly works well if certain numbers are involved. For example, doubling a 5 results in a 10 which most people would have an easier time multiplying. Of course, this would rely on the other factor being easily halved. 5 × 72, using the halving and doubling strategy (doubling the first number and halving the second in this case) results in 10 × 36 = 360. Practicing with the worksheets in this section will help students become more familiar with cases in which this strategy would be used.
Some students are a little more motivated when learning is turned into a game. Multiplication bingo encourages students to recall multiplication facts in an environment of competition.
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
Times Table Worksheet Circles 1 to 12 Times Tables
Welcome to the Math Salamanders Times Table Worksheets for the 1 to 12 Times Tables. Here you will find a selection of free printable times tables worksheets, which have been designed to help your child to learn, practice and test their times tables knowledge.
Looking for Circle Times Table Worksheets up to 10x10.
Quicklinks to ...
1 to 12 Times Table Tests
2 to 10 times table tests.
- 2 to 5 Times Table Tests
- 6 to 9 Times Table Tests
1, 10, 11 and 12 Times Table Tests
- More related resources
- Times Tables up to 12x12 Online Quiz
Times Tables Learning
Once you have understood what multiplication is, you are then ready to start learning your tables.
One of the best ways to learn their tables is to follow these simple steps:
- First, write down the times table you want to learn. This is useful to see what the times table looks like. Study it and use your noticing skills, look for patterns...visual learning.
- Next, read it aloud - sing or chant the table. This is the auditory learning - not only have you spoken the table but you have also heard it.
- Repeat, repeat and repeat some more - repetition is the key to learning tables (or other facts). The more you say the table aloud, the more you will learn it like you learn word to a song.
- Next, see how good your recall is by trying a practice sheet, or getting someone to test you. You should aim to be able to answer a times table question almost instantly - certainly within about 5 seconds!
- If your recall of the table is up to scratch, then move on to your next table - but keep practicing regularly to keep it in your mind! Otherwise your brain will quickly forget it.
- Need more practice? Go back and repeat some of the previous steps.
Once you are confident in a range of tables, try doing some tables challenges... there are plenty for you to try at the Math Salamanders!
Hopefully before long, your times table knowledge will be secure in your head and you will have it at your fingertips to use when you need it!
Times Table Worksheets
Here you will find a selection of times tables worksheets designed to help your child to learn and practice their times tables.
The sheets have been banded into groups of times tables as follows:
- 1 to 12 times tables;
- 2 to 10 times tables.
- 2 to 5 times tables;
- 6 to 9 times tables;
- 1, 10, 11 and 12 times tables;
Each set of worksheets comes in a group of 3.
The 1st worksheet is yellow has all the times tables fact questions in order from 1 to 12.
The 2nd and 3rd worksheets have all the facts muddled up.
Each worksheet comes with a separate answer sheet. The sheets could be timed if required.
Some of the sheets have printer friendly versions without color.
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- practice and learn their multiplication facts for the 1 to 12 Times Tables;
- Circle Times Tables 1 to 12 Sheet 1
- b/w version
- PDF version
- Circle Times Tables 1 to 12 Sheet 2
- Circle Times Tables 1 to 12 Sheet 3
- Circle Times Tables 2 to 10 Sheet 1
- Circle Times Tables 2 to 10 Sheet 2
- Circle Times Tables 2 to 10 Sheet 3
2 to 5 Times Table Tests up to x12
These times table sheets go up to x12 for each table.
- Circle Times Tables 2 to 5 Sheet 1
- Circle Times Tables 2 to 5 Sheet 2
- Circle Times Tables 2 to 5 Sheet 3
6 to 9 Times Table Tests up to x12
- Circle Times Tables 6 to 9 Sheet 1
- Circle Times Tables 6 to 9 Sheet 2
- Circle Times Tables 6 to 9 Sheet 3
- Circle Times Tables 1, 10, 11 and 12 Sheet 1
- Circle Times Tables 1, 10, 11 and 12 Sheet 2
- Circle Times Tables 1, 10, 11 and 12 Sheet 3
Circle Times Tables Walkthrough Video
This short video walkthrough shows our Circle Times Table 1, 10, 11 and 12 Sheet 3 being solved and has been produced by the West Explains Best math channel.
If you would like some support in solving the problems on these sheets, check out the video!
More Recommended Math Resources
Take a look at some more of our worksheets similar to these.
Circle Times Tables up to x10
If you are looking for some similar worksheets to the ones on this page, but only going up to multiplying by 10 times, then this page is for you.
All the sheets on this page match the ones you find here, but only going up to x10.
- Circle Times Tables Worksheets 1 to 10 tables
Times Tables Tests
Here you will find a range of times table tests for the 2 3 4 5 and 10 times tables.
There are 3 separate tests available for each times table worksheet. Answer sheets are provided.
- Times Table Tests 2 3 4 5 10 Tables
- Times Tables Tests 6 7 8 9 11 and 12
- Blank Multiplication Charts to 10x10
- Blank Printable Charts to 12x12
Individual Times Tables Sheets
Here you will find a selection of individual math times tables sheets designed to help you practice a particular times table.
- learn a times table;
- practice multiplication and division facts for the chosen times table;
All the free math sheets in this section support by the Elementary Math Benchmarks.
- Printable Times Tables - 2 Times Table sheets
- Printable Times Tables - 3 Times Table sheets
- Times Tables for kids - 4 Times Table sheets
- Times Table Math - 5 Times Table sheets
- Times Table Worksheets - 6 Times Tables
- Free Times Table - 7 Times Table sheets
- Learning Times Tables - 8 Times Table
- Maths Times Tables - 9 Times Table
- Practice Times Tables 10 Times Table
- 11 Times Tables Worksheets
- 12 Times Tables Worksheets
Here you will find a range of Free Printable Multiplication Games.
The following games develop the Math skill of multiplying in a fun and motivating way.
- learn their multiplication facts;
- practice and improve their multiplication table recall;
- develop their strategic thinking skills.
- Multiplication Math Games
Times Table up to 12x12 Online Quiz
Our quizzes have been created using Google Forms.
At the end of the quiz, you will get the chance to see your results by clicking 'See Score'.
This will take you to a new webpage where your results will be shown. You can print a copy of your results from this page, either as a pdf or as a paper copy.
For incorrect responses, we have added some helpful learning points to explain which answer was correct and why.
We do not collect any personal data from our quizzes, except in the 'First Name' and 'Group/Class' fields which are both optional and only used for teachers to identify students within their educational setting.
We also collect the results from the quizzes which we use to help us to develop our resources and give us insight into future resources to create.
We would be grateful for any feedback on our quizzes, please let us know using our Contact Us link, or use the Facebook Comments form at the bottom of the page.
This quick quiz tests your knowledge of your Times Tables up to 12x12.
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 easy steps to get your worksheets printed out perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return to Math Times Table Menu
Return from Times Table Worksheet page to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
Multiplication Charts (PDF): Free Printable Times Tables Free printable multiplication charts (times tables) available in PDF format. Use these colorful multiplication tables to help your child build confidence while mastering the multiplication facts. For more ideas see printable paper and math drills and math problems generator . Download your free printable multiplication chart by selecting either “PDF format” or “PNG format”. You can also change the colors by selecting “Edit / Save”. See notes below. Free Printable Multiplication Charts (PDF) – Times Tables 1-12
- Multiplication chart. 1-12
- ○ PDF format
- ○ PNG format
- Multiplication chart. (Diagonal highlighted) 1-12
- Times table chart. 12 x 12
- Times table chart. Blank 12 x 12
- Multiplication chart. (Landscape orientation) 12 x 12
- Multiplication chart. (Landscape orientation) BLANK 12 x 12
- Printable multiplication table. 1-12
- Printable multiplication table. BLANK 1-12
- Free multiplication chart. (Portrait orientation) 1-12
- Free multiplication chart. (Portrait Orientation) BLANK 1-12
Free Printable Times Tables (PDF): Multiplication Charts 1-10
- Multiplication table. 10 x 10
- Multiplication table. BLANK 10 x 10
- Times table chart. 1-10
- Times table chart. BLANK 1-10
NOTE: You can specify new colors for your multiplication chart or times table chart by pressing the “Edit / Save” button. After selecting new colors, specify the height as “3000 pixels” to ensure high resolution and to make sure your table or chart fits on the entire piece of paper.
Multiplication charts and tables can be invaluable tools when kids are learning their multiplication facts. Use these free multiplication chart PDFs at home or at school. Simply click on the chart or table you want, then download and print. You can then hang your chart on a wall or laminate the chart for durability. You can also print one of these multiplication tables and slip it in a page protector and then add it to your child’s homeschool binder. This makes it easy to find and use when they are working on math problems. Great for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade classes.