Travel Nursing Jobs
Aya has the most travel nursing assignments in the country.
We don’t have anything that matches your search right now — but we update our jobs daily, so check back soon! Or register now , update your profile and save job searches to be notified when a job that matches your parameters becomes available!
We're currently updating our jobs so please check back soon!
Log in with Aya
Looks like you already have an account with Aya. Log in and access pay and facility information.
Register with Aya
Get instant access to pay and facility information.
- At least 8 characters
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 symbol/special character
*File types allowed: TXT, PDF, DOC *Maximum file size: 20MB
Already have an account? Log in here .
- The most jobs in the industry. We have the largest and most reliable job database, which means the jobs you see are open, updated in real time and ready for you!
- Competitive advantage over other agencies. Front-of-the-line access through our direct facility relationships — many with quick (even same-day) offers, giving you the best chance of securing your ideal opportunity.
- Expedited licensing and streamlined compliance. An industry-leading on-time start rate and strong relationships with boards of nursing across the country to accelerate the process in all 50 states.
- Expert career guidance. A dedicated recruiter to help you achieve your dream career. Travel, per diem, permanent — we have the reach and access to get you the jobs you want, and the expertise to help you realize your long-term goals.
- A best-in-class support system and an exceptional experience. Enjoy accurate, weekly pay, and an entire team dedicated to your happiness on assignment, 24/7.
Plus, you get everything you expect from the largest healthcare staffing company in the industry:
- Exceptional benefits, including premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment. Want to take time off? Keep insurance coverage for up to 24 days between assignments.
- A generous 401(k) match.
- Paid company housing (we'll help you bring your pets along, too!) or a generous housing stipend.
- Paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- The industry's only clinical ladder program for RNs on assignment.
- Access to unlimited continuing education units online.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements, when applicable.
- Pay listed above includes taxable wages and tax-free expense reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.
- Bi-weekly weekend travel home.
- A rental car and paid housing.
With Aya Locums you get:
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Full coverage of licensing costs.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
- Aya coordinates all travel and lodging accommodations.
- Travel information is received the evening prior to your scheduled departure.
- Airfare is covered and, if driving to the assignment, reimbursement is available.
- Once notice is received, communication from our team is sent via email and text to ensure you are kept in the loop as soon as information becomes available.
- Your safety is Aya's top priority. We work closely with the facility to ensure additional security measures are taken onsite so you can focus on what really matters: patient care.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements.
Experience the Aya difference today
- A dedicated recruiter who advocates for you every step of the way.
- We'll ensure the hiring manager prioritizes your interest and schedules an interview quickly.
- A streamlined hiring process means offers are often presented within 24-48 hours after an interview with a hiring leader.
- Flexible start dates that work around your availability.
- We make it simple with one point of contact the entire time.
- University of Washington (UW) offers a wide range of benefits as part of your total compensation package. Choose from top medical and dental insurance programs; plan for your future with tax-deferred investing through the UW retirement options; enjoy generous vacation and sick leave policies; and protect yourself and your family with life and long-term disability insurance. For more information, follow the links shown below or explore the Benefits website at http://hr.uw.edu/benefits/
With Aya, you get:
- Higher compensation - we negotiate on your behalf.
- Work-life balance - contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- An employee advocate - our team ensures you have the support needed to be successful in your role.
- Options post contract - extend, convert to a permanent employee or find a new job.
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a generous housing stipend.
- If qualified, continued insurance coverage over the summer.
- A generous 401k match.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way.
- A credentialing specialist to streamline the entire compliance process.
- Freedom and flexibility around your current schedule.
- The easy-to-use Shifts app. Select shifts anytime, anywhere.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Front-of-the-line access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have accurate payroll and an exceptional experience.
- Certification and other reimbursements, when applicable.