200+ Free Preschool Printables & Worksheets
Free preschool printables.
Letters & Letter Sounds
Name recognition puzzles, tracing, drawing & fine motor, other literacy printables, counting & numbers, other math printables, scissor skills, visual discrimination, science, geography, social studies, dot marker sheets, playdough mats, q-tip painting printables, seasonal & themed packs, 63 comments:.
These are great. Thank you for sharing. I work overseas and have basically a country school setting. This week I have an extra student who has no school experience. Your worksheets will be a big help.
You're Amazing!!! ♥
I just found your page. Thank you so much for providing quality, educational resources for free. Your work and dedication are truly appreciated. I've found some great resources for my LO to do while older sibling is homeschooling. Thank you again!
I want to agree with the above subscriber. I am truly grateful. Keep up the good work. May God continue to strengthen you to do so.
I have rediscovered your page. Thank you so much for all of the material! It has helped me so much with my kids. I am very grateful!!
what a blessingthank you! God bless u!
Wow! This is pretty Sweet. Just came upon this website looking for exactly this for my PLP students. Thanks you. Amazing.
Hi, I'm fond of your works! What program do you use to create these pictures?
thank you for sharing your amazing worksheets, I use them with my son..he loves them!
Thank you SO much for sharing!
Thank you for sharing this to use because it is amazing and I love it.
Thank you for sharing! My son loves them
This is simply fabulous!!!!!
Thank you so very much for sharing these lovely resources and for giving them to us at no cost. I am grateful for your hard work. They are used with students to extend their vocabulary.
THANK YOU. My son is 3 and currently at home full time. I was so worried he was watching too much TV and not stimulating his mind enough. I've created a book that we use every day, thanks to your help. You are appreciated
I cannot even begin telling you how excited I was to find your site. THANK YOU for all the hard work you've put into everything AND for making it freely available. My kiddies here in Thailand is going to love working with it. L
Between this and the subscriber page, I'm all set! Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work!!
This website is absolutely AMAZING! Thank you for sharing so freely. I have shared your site with all of my homeschool mama friends and teacher friends. What a gold mine!
Thanks for sharing your printouts... May I share your site and link on my channel
All of these are so great. Thanks
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You are a saint for providing all of these resources!!!
Thank you for all of these amazing resources. It is a blessing for teachers that wish to provide enrichment, but do not have the funds to supply them!
These are great for pre kinders to have at the tables before breakfast.
This is like an entire treasure chest of printables. Thanks a million!
Grateful parent here!
Thank you so much for your free printables. I can't Thank enough.
Do you recommend to print in color or would Black and White be ok?
Hello. Thanks for reaching out. Printing in black and white should be fine for most of our activities. Please feel free email us at [email protected] with any other questions.
Thank you so much so sharing this amazing work for free.These worksheets are just amazing.
Thank you Thank you, Thank you. No words to express my happiness. You are off a great help, will share as much as possible. Thank you again
Thank You so Much for Sharing your Learning Materials.
Hello!Thank you so much for your amasing and hard work! This is fantastic! You are a real professional!
thank you so much for sharing.
Merci beaucoup pour toutes ses belles idées
Thanks for sharing your work with us, I hope this all hard works will payoff to you one day.
I have only just come across this page and all of your wonderful work sheets. My son has learning difficulties and these templates will help us so much. Thank you for providing some beautiful and easy to understand work sheets for us to use. I am truly grateful for the free resources you have given.
Thank you for making these available for free such a huge help with our kids staying home from school.
thankyou so much for this free printables..may God Bless u always..its really helpful for nowaday because of covid19 pandemic :)
Thank you so much from Spain. Your work is amazing!
Thank you so much. I used to follow you when your daughter was little. I loved your wonderful wonderful things that you offered then and I love them now. Thank you so much again.
Hi mam I heard that you take online class to teach how to make printables? I am interested to learn..may i know more details about this... My mail id [email protected] Thank you
Hello, Thank you for your interest. Please send as an email at [email protected]
These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing :)
What and AMAZING site you've created. As I retired Pre-K4 teacher of 21 years, I gave away all my files and templates. Then this COVID-19 pandemic changed our lives. My 4 year old grandson will be distant learning for the first part of the school year, so your files have been a godsend. Thank you, Thank you, Myra
Thank you so much for this. these are great for my kid. load off from my head too. been searching for this. Thank you
Thank you for ALL of this free stuff. You don't know how much it is aprreciated.
These are such a great big help in this changing world! Thank you very much for your kindness and sharing. You are very helpful:) Very much appreciated. Jody
You are so inspired and I want to thank you for sharing your passion with us!!!I appreciate your work and your dedication for children's education!! Much love!!!
Free and very successful, thank you 😍
You are amazing to provide so many free worksheets. I can't thank you enough! You're so creative and save us so much time.
Absolutely amazing resource, thanks for your help making teaching easier in this hard time of online teaching:)
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job!
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job! Cristina-Marina
Thank you so much for sharing with us.Great job!
These are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with us, you've saved me! -Anne
I have just come across this site and want to say a bug THANK YOU for creating all these and for sharing them with us. My daughter has been doing little activities with a developmental service and she enjoys these type of things and responds well to them and shes learning while having fun. x
Thank you so much for providing these printables... thanks a lot.
I'm like a kid in a candy store! Where have you been in all of my short teaching career? Thank you for making all these resources. My students are going to LOVE them!
Thankyou so much. This is going to help my grandaughter that I'm teaching at home. learning and having fun is the best way to make a little one love school.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE WONDERFUL RESOURCES . Please continue to post!! awesome!!!
Thank you SO much for generously sharing these creations with us! They are WONDERFUL and such quality!!! :)
Thank you for sharing this informative article!
SCHOOL THEME FOR TODDLERS
- Fun Coloring Pages For Kids
- Jolly Phonics
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Alphabet Worksheets
- Writing Worksheets
- Cursive Writing
- Math Worksheets
- Science Worksheets
- Educational Games
- Coloring Pages
- How To Draw
- Crafts For Kids
- Greeting Card
- Cute Doodles
- Free Clip Art
- Free Blank Template
- Free Prints
- Cute Background
- Free Worksheets
Free Printable Activities for 3 Year Olds
These printable activities are perfect for kids ages 3 years old and up. They’re fun, educational, and easy to do. This set includes 12 printable pages that include coloring sheets, word searches, puzzles, and other activities.
Printable Activities for 3-Year-Olds
Help your children get the best of their early childhood education with these preschool worksheets . These free printable worksheets for preschoolers are the perfect learning tool for children 3 to 5 years old. There is something for everyone, with varying activities in subjects like learning the ABCs , learning to count , learning about science, and even practicing writing small letters, capital letters, and cursive. Our fun pre-k worksheets are preferred by students, parents, and teachers alike because of the learning opportunities the activities provide.
You may like: 8 Educational Activities for 3-Year-Old Kids
Printable activities for toddlers
Printables are great for kids because they’re simple to use and provide lots of opportunities for learning. This collection includes games, coloring pages, mazes, puzzles, crafts, and other activities that will keep children engaged and entertained.
1- Color by number printable easy
You’ll love these printable activities because they’re so much more than just coloring pages. They’re also great for practicing math skills and learning about shapes.
2- Sowman Coloring Pages
There’s no better way to spend an afternoon than with a coloring book! Whether you’re looking for something for yourself or as a gift for a child, these colorful pages are sure to please.
Your Kids Will love 10 Free Printable Snowman Games and Activities for Kids .
3- Scissor Skills & Cutting Practice
These printable art skills for kids are perfect for those who want to get into the holiday spirit early. The first activity involves cutting out shapes from construction paper using scissors. Once the child has mastered cutting out simple shapes, he or she can move on to cutting out more complex designs.
4- Fun Puzzles For Kids
5- find the correct shadow worksheet.
This free educational activity is designed to help preschoolers learn shapes and shadows while having fun. The sheet includes circles, squares, triangles, and rectangles. educational activities for a 3-year-old
6- Easy Maze Games
This free printable activity educational activities for a 3-year-old.
7- Find a Half Worksheet
Finding half of each insect activity is a funny worksheet for kids. learning activities for 3-year-olds printables.
8- Big & Small activity worksheet
Sort by size worksheet, In this activity, children learn how to sort objects belonging to the Pirate theme by size: from the smallest items to the biggest items. This activity is easy to set up, you only need to print and laminate the pdf file in the download section below.
You may like: Free activities to print for 4-year-olds
9- Spot the difference easy
Easy Spot the difference printable games for kids. Find the differences between the two images in these free spot the difference worksheets . These will keep kids busy and having fun!
Educational Activities for 3-Year-Olds Printable Pdf
Download for free… Printable Activities for 3-Year-Olds
Toddler Activities you might enjoy
- ABC Activities for Toddlers.
- Counting Activities for Toddlers.
- HAIRCUT SCISSOR SKILLS WORKSHEETS, FREE PRINTABLE
- FREE PRINTABLE PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS FOR AGES 3-4 PDF
- Free Easy Animals Coloring Pages For toddlers
RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR
Preschool words that start with (f f): flashcards and worksheets, preschool words that start with (e e): flashcards and worksheets, preschool words that start with d d: flashcards and worksheets, leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Calendar 2020 year with funny rats design, free alphabet coloring pages – abc for coloring, 10 free preschool snowman worksheets, phase 3 phonics sounds: “ar” sound jolly phonics, free happy new year 2022 wallpaper download, free- printable mazes for preschool pdf.
Free Printable Toddler Worksheets
This post may contain affiliate links.
This collection of free printable toddler worksheets offers kids ages 2-3 an opportunity to work on letters, numbers, shapes, and colors.
Worksheets aren’t necessary for teaching toddlers emergent skills. But, sometimes, they want to “do school” like an older sibling. Or, you want to introduce or reinforce a skill with a fun printable activity.
My oldest and youngest loved worksheets and workbooks. They loved learning any way they could. My youngest was by far my biggest worksheet kiddo.
She was five years younger than my middle and ten years younger than my oldest. From a very early age she wanted to “do school” like her brothers.
We stocked up on workbooks from the Dollar Tree and the Target Dollar Spot any chance we got. Back then, I wasn’t making worksheets but spent hours scouring the web for ones she’d love.
If you have a worksheet kiddo like me, you’re going to love the huge collection of worksheets I’ve rounded up below.
These free printables are a great place to start your search for something fun but educational to do with your little ones.
Spring Shapes Matching Worksheet
Teach toddlers about shapes with this free flower shape matching printable from School Time Snippets.
Printable Lowercase Alphabet Crafts
If you do the cutting, toddlers can do the coloring and gluing on these free printable lowercase letter crafts from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
Why Teach Shapes?
Toddlers will learn all about shapes, and get free printable playdough mats from Team Cartwright to help with the fun and learning!
Easter Counting Activity for Preschoolers
Introduce counting with these easter counting strips from Preschool Play and Learn . Toddlers will add jellybean “eggs” to the egg cartons.
Fingerprint Counting Printables
Toddlers can practice counting with these fingerprint counting activity mats from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Free Printable Activity Placemats
This color sorting placemat from Play Party Plan is super fun when you combine it with a bowl of colorful cereal like Fruity Pebbles or Trix cereal.
Robots Shape Matching Puzzle for Toddlers
Toddlers will love building robots with this fun robots shape matching game from Totschooling .
Free Dot Numbers 1-10 Printables
Toddlers can fill in these free dot numbers 1-10 printables from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds. Fill the dots with crayons, markers, playdough balls, counters, or circle stickers.
Shapes Activities for Preschool Learning Printable
This shape matching printable from Active Littles is a great way to help toddlers work on shape and color recognition.
Tracing Shapes Practice Pages for Preschool
This shape tracing activity pack from Walking by the Way is perfect for introducing toddlers to shapes.
Counting & Number Tracing Worksheets
Toddlers will love these cowboy counting mats from Happiness is Homemade.
Apple Play Dough Mats Perfect for Preschoolers
Apple playdough mats from Natural Beach Living are a great way to help toddlers start working on number recognition and counting.
A Brood of Chicks Learning Game
Begin teaching toddlers about emotions with this cute brood of chicks emotions matching game from Mosswood Connections.
Free Uppercase DO A DOT Letter Printables
These free uppercase letters do a dot pages from School Time Snippets are a great fine motor activity for little ones. They can use dot daubers or q-tips with paint to fill in each letter.
FREE Goldfish Counting Printable
Print these fish bowls from Preschool Play and Learn, and toddlers can practice counting the fish with goldfish crackers.
Fruit Color Matching for Toddlers
Color matching is tons of funs with this fruit color matching activity from Totschooling.
More Fun for Toddlers
This Toddler Gift Box is the perfect gift for your Little One! It includes a Hammer Game, a Geoboard, and a Screw board with a standard screwdriver. Each of these games is great for teaching kids fine motor skills, precise hand movements, and how to focus their attention.
This fun Busy Board is sure to entertain your little one anywhere! Great educational toy for a toddler on the go. Use it for long journeys or a simple drive in the car!
Scarecrow Coloring Pictures
Preschool Pirate Worksheets
Parts of a Strawberry Worksheet
Fall Math Worksheets
Baa Baa Black Sheep Activity
Thanksgiving Counting Worksheets
Thank you so much for making these available. I am a new Nanny and wan incorporate learning skills as their brains are sill developing, So much appreciated!
Thank you so much for all your ideas and printable.
Hello. Great way to keep your kids busy. Your ideas will interest any child, I’m sure. My son is now 5 years old and he really likes to make crafts on different topics. Now I will try to offer him worksheets, I think that my wunderkiddy.
This is a fantastic resource for parents looking for free printable toddler worksheets to help their little ones learn and grow. The article offers a variety of worksheets that cover different subjects, including letters, numbers, colors, and shapes. The worksheets are easy to download and print, making them a convenient and cost-effective learning tool for busy parents. These activities are not only fun but also help toddlers develop important skills and knowledge. Homeschoolpreschool.net is a great website for any parent who wants to support their child’s learning at home.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sharing is Caring
Help spread the word. You're awesome for doing it!
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From Only $1.79
Free Worksheets for Kids
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Tools for fun and effective learning
- Send us a message
- Preschool Worksheets 3 to 4 Year Old
- Worksheets for Preschool 4 to 5 Year Old
- Worksheets for Preschool 5 to 6 Year Old
- Preschool Math Worksheets 3 to 6 Year Old
- Worksheets for Preschool Series
- Learning the Alphabet and Sounds (16)
- Coloring In Worksheets (8)
- Counting and Numbers Worksheets (20)
- Cutting Out Worksheets (8)
- Dot to Dot Worksheets (10)
- General Knowledge (13)
- Learn Shapes Worksheets (19)
- Learn to Draw Worksheets (10)
- Perception Worksheets (13)
- 3 to 4 Year Old Preschool Math Worksheets (22)
3 to 4 Year Old Printable Worksheets
Worksheets for 3 year olds introducing the concepts of literacy and numeracy, this workbook introduces your child to the alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors with fun-filled worksheets that develop the basic skills they will build on for school. Printable worksheets for 3 year olds supplied in PDF format.
The 3 to 4 Year Old Preschool Worksheets normally sells for $21.00 .
Now only $9.99 USD
*The printable preschool worksheets are supplied as downloadable e-books in .pdf file format.
Below are some examples of our worksheets:
Bonus books included for free with your purchase.
Preschool Worksheets PDF FREE Printable
Here is a list of free preschool worksheets pdf you can download and print from Planes & Balloons. You’ll find activities and worksheets that strengthen fine motor skills, early literacy and math skills, thinking and reasoning skills, focus and attention, and so much more.
Cut and paste
Same or different
free preschool worksheets age 3-4 pdf
Pre-K to Kindergarten Review
Grab this book full of engaging activities to prepare your little one for kindergarten!
Or use them in your nursery or preschool lesson plans throughout the year.
Preschool Number worksheets
You can easily turn a bunch of these worksheets into a cute preschool workbook for teaching numbers!
Tracing the numbers 1-20
Number flashcards 1-20
Halloween counting 1-20
Spring color by number
Christmas count and match
Preschool alphabet worksheets.
Check out these fun and educational alphabet activities for your preschoolers!
Spot and dot uppercase alphabet
Alphabet tracing worksheets printable
Tracing lowercase letters
Hot chocolate letter matching
Alphabet coloring book
Preschool shapes worksheets.
Free printable preschool learning materials free download pdf for your 3-4 year olds and 4-5 year old preschoolers!
Do a dot shapes worksheets
Frog shapes cut and paste
My shape book free printablE
Free Printable Shapes Worksheets
Tracing shapes worksheets
Nursery worksheets pdf.
Let your preschoolers practice visual discrimination with these fun same and different worksheets in your home or daycare!
Spring same and different
Same and different worksheets for preschool
Visual discrimination practice
Ocean same and different
CActus same and different
Preschool tracing worksheets pdf.
Tracing is a great preschool pre-writing activity , especially when you need one quickly and without much prep work. There are many tracing activities for preschoolers here, including tracing shapes, horizontal and vertical lines, and tracing pictures.
Tracing lines spring worksheets
Tracing fall pictures for preschool
Valentine’s Day number tracing
Alphabet tracing worksheets.
Transportation tracing pages
Preschool cut and paste worksheets.
Preschool cut and paste worksheets to practice scissor skills and fine motor skills.
Cut and paste Apple Worksheets
Cut and paste Easter eggs
Cut and paste For preschool
Cut and paste hearts
HALLOWEEN CUT AND PASTE
Preschool mazes printable.
These printable mazes will be a fun addition to your preschool playgroup activities.
Back to school mazes
Mazes for preschoolers
Coloring is popular with little ones, especially if the coloring pages are in sync with their favorite topics such as bugs, cars, fall, Christmas, and more.
Preschool worksheet packet PDF
If you need a little bit of everything all in one printable, then these preschool packets pdf will help you out.
- Farm animals worksheets for preschoolers
- 4th of July worksheets for preschool
- Free printable days of the week bundle
- Halloween monster worksheets for preschoolers
- Circle time calendar template
- Berry picking learning pack
- Silly socks preschool learning pack
- Free printable Christmas worksheets for preschoolers
- Summer worksheets for pre-k and kindergarten
- Fall preschool worksheets packet
- Dental health preschool worksheets packet
- Preschool space activities learning binder
- Spring preschool worksheets printable pack
- Valentine’s Day preschool worksheets bundle
- Thanksgiving worksheets for preschoolers
Free Printables for Toddlers
Why not share this post!
Are you looking for free printables for toddlers - particularly 1, 2 or 3 year olds? I know many of you homeschool and are always on the lookout for quality free educational printables for toddlers so I've put together a great free toddler printable collection for you.
If you're a homeschooling parent, or you're looking for some way to entertain your toddler printables can be a good way to go. If you're a regular reader of my site, you'll know that I encourage play based learning like these ABC activities for toddlers , Counting Activitie s and Science Experiments .
I do encourage you to avoid traditional worksheets for toddlers - at this age, toddlers shouldn't be learning by filling in pieces of paper. Trust me - play based is better!
What you can do though is use educational printables in your play.
These free printables for toddlers are designed to be used in a fun play based way. These printables are all free to download.
Our most popular free toddler printable is our color matching cards - these area huge hit!
ALPHABET FREE TODDLER PRINTABLES
One of our most popular free printables for toddlers is our Alphabet do-a-dot printable - get yours HERE.
Number Free Toddler Printables
Counting Do-A-Dot Printable
Number to Ten Coloring Sheets
Spring Free Printables for Toddlers
Spring Flower Playdough Mats - Free Toddler Printable
Autumn / Fall Free Toddler Printables
Free Autumn/ Fall Numbers to Ten Color & Tracing Sheets
Winter Free Printables for Toddlers
Free Printable Snowman Playdough Mats for Toddlers
Free Printable Winter Dot Pages for Toddlers
A fun fine motor activity idea for toddlers with a Winter theme.
Halloween Free Printables for Toddlers
Free Printable Halloween Playdough Mats for Toddlers
Free Printable Halloween Alphabet & Number Cards for Toddlers
Thanksgiving Free Printables for Toddlers
Looking for some fun free printable games for toddlers to do this Thanksgiving? Try this free Bingo printable game for toddlers.
There's also a fun toddler free printable Scavenger Hunt game too.
FREE Printable Disguise the Turkey Craft for Toddlers
Print out this fun picture and get creative with how to 'hide' the turkey! So much fun!
CHRISTMAS FREE TODDLER PRINTABLES
Christmas Do-a-Dot Pages
Christmas Playdough Mats - Free Printable
Free Printable Blank Christmas Ornaments for Toddlers to decorate
This is a great group activity for toddlers and preschoolers. Print them out and have them decorate them. Great to hang on the Christmas tree.
FREE Printable New Year's Eve Toddler Activities
Free Printable New Year's Eve Toddler Dot Printables
Get out your bingo markers or stickers and have fun with these New Year's Eve Dot Printables.
FREE Printable New Year's Eve Playdough Mats for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Free Printable New Year's Eve Scavenger Hunt for Toddlers
Free Printable Toddler New Year's Eve Bingo Game
Lunar New Year Free Toddler Printables
FREE Printable Lunar New Year Playdough Mats for Toddlers
Space Themed Free Toddler Printables
Free Printable Space Number Matching Cards
More toddler printable activities:
The Very Hungry Caterillar Counting Mats
Sticker and Dot Makers Fine Motor Art Project - Moswood Connections
Zoo Train Printable Play Mat - Party Through the USA
Sock Matching Folder Game - Homeschooling My Kinetic Kids
Flower Shape Matching Activity - School Time Snippets
Printable Reward Charts
I Spy Shapes - Teach Me Mommy
Free Shapes Lacing Printable - 3 Dinosaurs
Free Printable Do-a-dot Rainbow Activity
Peek-a-Boo Farm Animals Activity - Buggy and Buddy
Make a Monster Activity - Fun with Mama
Color Matching Dominos Printable - Simple Fun for Kids
Summer Flower Color Matching
Free Printable Sign Language Flashcards - Look We Are Learning
Polar Bear Printable Craft - Fireflies and Mud Pies
Little Blue Truck ABC Animal Pick-Up - Growing Book the Book
Black and White Pattern Cards for Baby Tummy Time
Nature Craft Collage - Mother Natured
Shape Tracing Printable - Kiddy Charts
Animal Name Activity - Sandbox Academy
Octopus Do-a-Dot Fine Motor Activity
Bug Scavenger Hunt Printable - Messy Little Monster
Printable Activity Dice - Twitchetts
Fish Crackers Counting Activity - Best Toys 4 Toddlers
Winter Themed Lego Puzzle Printable
Dinosaur Shape Matching Puzzle Printable - Powerful Mothering
Shape Roll & Color Printable Activity - Modern Preschool
Color Scavenger Hunt - Natural Beach Living
Loose Parts and Patterning - Pickleblums
Hide and Match Farm Animal Printable Puzzle - Toddler Approved
Animal Shadow Matching - Totschooling
Printable Mix & Match Puzzle - Itsy Bitsy and Fun
I hope you find these free toddler printables helpful. I'd love to see some pictures of your toddler using them. Share them in our Facebook group or on Instagram (follow @myboredtoddler and use #MyBoredToddler so we can all see).
Toddler Activities you might enjoy
ABC Activities for Toddlers
Counting Activities for Toddlers
Science Experiments for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Sunday 20th of November 2022
Sunday 28th of March 2021
Would you please send me printables.
Preschool Worksheets Age 3-4
At the age of 3–4 children start to be extreme curious. They ask many questions and try to gain as much knowledge about the world around as they can. While playing they demonstrate rich imagination, and rapidly developing speaking ability.
This is a high time to develop the first skills and competences that will be very helpful for the future school achievements. At home or in kindergarten children can develop fine motor and speaking skills, sensory perception, logical thinking, memory, attention and concentration ability, using play-based learning materials WUNDERKIDDY.
Why is preschool education important?
A huge children’s curiosity makes them to learn something new. Their brain is able to learn and remember lots of information and gain numerous of new skills. At the age of 3 children can easily learn to count up to 10, recognize distinction between items and nature objects and point at certain objects (e.g. sun or sky, etc.)
Children’s speaking ability also develops rapidly at the age of 3 years old. Their vocabulary allows them to construct simple sentences and ask many questions about the world around .
How to get a child involved into learning
Remembering that preschoolers cannot sit still for a long time; all the learning activities are to be done in a play form. Keep watch what your child likes the most and find appropriate games for him/her. Then the learning activity will be done with a huge involvement and motivation.
You should also choose the right time for learning games. If you see that your child is not interested or tired, postpone the game for later or offer another activity.
Worksheets for 3 year olds
At the age of 3–4 years children have a good memory , gain new physical skills, can tell longer sentences and are developing emotionally. Proper learning activities for 3 year olds are:
- creative games
- outdoor and indoor plays
- cooking and everyday activities around the household
We have prepared a collection of play-learning materials for children of 3–4 years old to make learning interesting and fun. Download and print high-quality materials for free from our website.
Math games for preschoolers
At about 3–4 years old children know numbers and can count up to 10. To learn numbers and develop counting skills, you can count with your child everything around (fingers, trees, cars, flowers, etc.) To make counting more various and exciting, print free developing math games and cards and worksheets for 4 year olds on WUNDERKIDDY.
At this age children are to know basic geometric shapes and be able to find objects matching by form. They are also able to compare quantities and define «more» and «less».
Logic and memory development
Logic and memory are the basic skills necessary for everybody. 3-4 year olds can improve these skills by means of following learning activities for 4 year olds:
- To assemble simple puzzles
- To find differences between two pictures
- To complete logical chain and simple math patterns
- To repeat a gesture or body position
- To compare colors and find matching pairs
- To sort and group objects according to their common features
Speaking skill improvement by toddlers
The most easy way to develop speaking skills is to talk with a child. Even if he/she cannot speak yet, listening is the first step to speaking. At about 3–4 years old children can learn letters and can combine simple words from separate letters. They are to talk about general topics:
- Home and household
- Furniture and kitchen utensil
- Wild and home animals
- Doings and movements
- Seasons and their features
- Fruits, vegetables and berries
- Personal hygiene and day's routine
To learn new words on the topics above in a play form, we offer printable games and worksheets that are meant to enrich kid's vocabulary and improve their speaking ability.
At the age of 3–4 years old children are to prepare their hands for future writing. By means of colorful children friendly tracing worksheets and graphomotor sheets you can do pre-writing trainings in a fun and easy way. Just download them here.
3 year old activities or how to start teaching kids at home
You can start preparing children for writing at the age of 3. Train their hands using different tasks, for example, graphomotor tracks. Activities like sculpting, drawing, and painting help to train fine motor skills, creative thinking and imagination.
Print free educational games, illustrated cards and preschool PDF worksheets for your play-learning sessions with children at the age of 3–4 years old. On our website you will find everything you need for exciting play-based learning: nursery printable activities for toddlers, Montessori worksheets, printable games and educational activities in PDF for 3–4 years old that are well suited both for kindergarten and home preschool activities for 3 year olds.
Print, play and enjoy WUNDERKIDDY!
3 Year Old Preschool Printables
What Are the Learning Stages in Preschool?
Learning in the early years, often referred to as early childhood education, is a crucial period of development that lays the foundation for a child's lifelong learning journey.
Early years education focuses on the holistic development of children, and teachers concentrate on all aspects of education. They pay attention to what children are interested in and design themes or projects that assist youngsters to broaden their knowledge and abilities in a variety of areas.
When children can draw connections across many content areas, they have a better comprehension of the subject.
Early Reading for Preschoolers:
Alphabet Recognition: Introduce preschoolers to the letters of the alphabet through songs, games, and visual aids. Help them recognize and name both uppercase and lowercase letters.
Phonemic Awareness: Engage children in activities that focus on the sounds of language, such as rhyming games, identifying the beginning sounds of words, and segmenting words into syllables or individual sounds.
Read-Alouds: Read to preschoolers regularly, exposing them to a variety of age-appropriate books. Encourage active engagement by asking questions, discussing the story, and making connections to their own experiences.
Letter Sounds: Teach the basic letter sounds (phonics) to preschoolers. Help them associate the sounds with corresponding letters to lay the foundation for early reading skills.
Early Writing for Preschoolers:
Pre-Writing Activities: Engage preschoolers in activities that develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, such as drawing shapes, tracing lines, and using manipulative tools like playdough or finger paint.
Name Writing: Help children learn to write their names. Begin with tracing and gradually guide them towards writing independently.
Letter Formation: Introduce proper letter formation through activities like finger tracing, sand or salt trays, or using dry-erase boards. Teach them how to form both uppercase and lowercase letters.
Drawing and Storytelling: Encourage preschoolers to draw and dictate stories. This promotes their creativity, language development, and early writing skills as they try to represent their ideas on paper.
Early Math for Preschoolers:
Counting: Teach preschoolers to count orally from 1 to 10 and gradually extend to higher numbers. Use objects, fingers, or visual aids to reinforce counting skills.
Number Recognition: Help children recognize and identify numerals. Use number charts, puzzles, or manipulatives like counting blocks or number cards.
Sorting and Classifying: Engage preschoolers in sorting objects by color, shape, size, or other attributes. This helps them understand and recognize patterns and relationships.
Patterns and Sequencing: Introduce simple patterns and sequences using objects or visuals. Encourage children to continue or replicate the patterns.
Early Science for Preschoolers:
Nature Exploration: Take preschoolers on nature walks or engage them in hands-on activities to explore plants, animals, weather, and the environment. Encourage observation, questioning, and discussion about their findings.
Sensory Experiences: Provide opportunities for children to engage their senses, such as through sensory bins, experiments with water and textures, or exploring objects with different properties (hard, soft, rough, smooth).
Basic Concepts: Introduce preschoolers to basic science concepts like gravity, magnetism, buoyancy, and basic life cycles. Use age-appropriate books, experiments, or visual aids to enhance their understanding.
Cause and Effect: Engage children in simple experiments or activities to explore cause-and-effect relationships. This helps them develop early scientific thinking and curiosity.
We also have more printable preschool you may like: Preschool Daily Reports Printable Printable Preschool Tracing Lines Sheets Christian Preschool Printables Thanksgiving
What Do Kids Learn in Preschool?
Preschool is an important stage of early childhood education where children aged 3 to 5 years old learn and develop various skills in preparation for formal schooling. Here are some key areas of learning in preschool:
A. Social and Emotional Development:
- Developing social skills like sharing, taking turns, and cooperating with others.
- Building self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Learning to express and manage emotions effectively.
- Developing empathy and understanding others' feelings.
B. Language and Communication:
- Expanding vocabulary through conversations, storytelling, and exposure to books.
- Practicing listening and comprehension skills.
- Learning to follow directions and participate in group discussions.
- Developing early literacy skills like letter recognition and phonics awareness.
C. Cognitive Development:
- Developing problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Developing basic math concepts like counting, sorting, and recognizing shapes and patterns.
- Enhancing memory and attention span.
- Exploring cause-and-effect relationships.
- Developing scientific thinking through hands-on exploration.
D. Fine and Gross Motor Skills:
- Refining fine motor skills through activities like coloring, cutting, and writing.
- Developing hand-eye coordination through puzzles, building blocks, and manipulative toys.
- Engaging in physical activities to develop gross motor skills, balance, and coordination.
E. Creativity and Expressive Arts:
- Engaging in art activities like drawing, painting, and sculpting.
- Exploring music, rhythm, and movement.
- Encouraging imaginative play and storytelling.
- Expressing creativity through dramatic play and dress-up.
F. Independence and Self-help Skills:
- Developing self-help skills like dressing, feeding, and personal hygiene.
- Learning to be responsible for personal belongings and tidying up.
- Cultivating independence and decision-making abilities.
G. Social Studies and Cultural Awareness:
- Acknowledged their surroundings and environment, such as diverse cultures, traditions, and customs.
- Developing an understanding of community helpers, family, and basic geography.
- Exploring concepts of fairness, kindness, and respect for diversity.
Preschool provides a nurturing environment where children learn through play, hands-on activities, and interaction with peers and teachers. The focus is on holistic development, fostering a love for learning, and preparing children for a smooth transition to formal education.
More printable images tagged with:
Printable Preschool Worksheets Star Tracing
Christmas Printables & Preschool Worksheets
Printable Preschool Diploma Certificates
First Day Of Preschool Printable
Halloween Preschool Printables
Printable Preschool Worksheets
Find free printable content.
- Draw & Colour
- Cut and Paste
- Join the Dots
- Performing Arts
- Paper Crafts
- Types of Paintings
- Imaginary Drawing
- Measurements & Architecture
- Gadgets & Computer Programming
- All about Money
- Central and South India
- North India
- East and North East India
- Understanding Sounds
- Early Literacy
- Healthy Habits
- Everyday Math
- Geometry & Shapes
- Number Sense
- Counting & Skip counting
- Number Names
- Everyday Things
- Environmental Science
- Story Reading and Activities
- Sulekh and Kavita Path
- Alphabet Sequencing
- Sounds and Words
- Starting Alphabets
- Alphabets Recognition
- People and Places
- Comparisons & Measurements
- Number Sequencing
- Number Trails
- Environment Science
- General Science
- Sporting Events and Personalities
- Craft & 3D Collage
- Painting using Various Objects
- Types of Arts
- Beginning Sounds
- Language Skills
- India and Her Union Territories
- All about Me
- Sporting Gear
- Number Puzzles
- Sudoku and Puzzles
- Word Search
- Composition and Writing
- Creative Writing
- Around the World
- Flags and Monuments
- Japan and USA
- Singapore and Egypt
- South Africa and France
- States of India
- UK and Australia
- Russia and India
- Health & Wellness
- Kitchen Skills
- Financial Literacy
- Counting and Numbers
- Factors & Multiples
- Environment and Habitats
- Nature and Plants
- Science Experiments
- Algorithms and Robotics
- Coding Programs
- Computer Applications
- Computer Devices
- Festivals & Events
- Visheshan and Kriya Visheshan
- Paryayvachi and Vilom Shabd
- Sangya and Sarvnam
- DIY / Sketching
- Brain Games
- Games and Riddles
- Reading & Speaking
- Vocabulary and Spelling
- Singular Plural & Gender
- Words & Vocabulary
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- All about India
- Australia & Singapore
- Egypt & Japan
- Russia and World Currencies
- USA & UK
- Hobbies and Interests
- Banking and Budgets
- Geometry - Concepts & Symmetry
- Graphs and Statistics
- Patterns and Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Plants and Nature
- Computer Concepts
- Feelings & Values
- Fine Arts and Performance Arts
- Magic Square, Roll a dice Games
- Number Puzzles & Cryptic Arithmetic Puzzles
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Spelling
- Language Skills and Grammar
- Poetry, Story-Writing, Reading / Speaking
- Writing / Composition
- Around the World - Food, Dances and Flags
- India - Concepts
- Russia, Concepts, and World Currencies
- South Africa & France
- Hobbies, Planes & Cars
- Advertisements, Banking, and Budgets
- Financial Literacy Concepts
- Independent Living Skills, Health & Wellness / Yoga, Habits
- Arithmetic - Problems, Factors and Multiples, Fractions
- Counting & Numbers
- Everyday Math & Patterns
- Geometry - Concepts, Co-ordinates & Symmetry
- Graphs and Statistics, Set Theory
- Measurements, Time, Numbers of 100
- Biology - General Concepts
- Biology - Our Body & Senses
- Food Science & Science Journal
- Physics - Force, Magnetism, Materials & its Properties
- Physics - General Concepts
- Algorithms, Pixel Art Coding, Crypts and Robotics
- Computer Concepts, Gadgets & Internet
- Computers Application / Devices
- Journal - Myself & Family
- Kriya and Kaal
- Art Forms and Techniques
- Drama, Magic, Fine Arts
- Crosswords Unscramble
- Logic Puzzles, Rebuz Puzzles, Crypts
- Number Pyramid, Magic Square
- Composition and Comprehension
- Language Skills, Vocabulary
- Poetry, Story-Writing, Comic Book Making
- Health & Wellness / Yoga, Habits, Manners
- Philately & Numismatics, Trains & Planes & Cars
- Photography, Movies, Scrapbooking, and Fashion Design
- Advertising and Marketing
- Arithmetic - General
- Arithmetic - Problems
- Factors & Multiples, Fractions, Graphs
- Geometry - Shapes & Symmetry
- Set Theory, Patterns, and Statistics
- Data Handling & Data Graphs
- Biology - Our Body
- General Concepts
- Physics - Force and Energy
- Around the World - People, Food, Dances, Currency, Flags
- Israel & Japan
- South Africa & Italy
- Sweden & Switzerland
- USA & Peru
- Computer Devices & Internet
- Computers Applications
- Deciphering Codes
- Respect, Kindness, Anger Management, Gratitude, Postivity - Values
- Art & Crafts & Coloring
- Number Pyramid, Magic Square, Word Searches
- Riddles & Puzzles
- Books & Reading
- Learn More About Sports
- Learn About the Geographies of Australia & Singapore
- Learn About the Geographies of Israel & Japan
- Learn More About the geographies of USA & Peru
- Factors & Multiples, Fractions, Venn Diagrams, Carrol Diagrams Graphy, Data Handling
- Set Theory, Patterns, Geometry, and Statistics
- General Knowledge
- Know More About Astronomy
- Learn Basic Science
- Living Things & Environment & General Science
- Physics - Simple Machines, Energy, Sound, Light
- Science - General Concepts
- Geography - Concepts
- Get to Know and Use Computers
- Feelings & Emotions
- Respect, Kindness, Anger Management, Gratitude, Positivity - Values
- Art and Crafts
- Brain Teasers
- Mind Teasers
- Books and Reading
- Feelings and Emotions
- Games and Sports
- Health and Wellness
- Philately & Numismatics, Hobbies, Planes & Cars
- Geometry and Math
- Math and Number Patterns
- Math Concepts
- Math Measurements
- Numbers and Algebra
- Basics of Biology
- Living Things Around Us
- Physics and Chemistry
- Australia and Singapore
- Discover India
- Geography Concepts
- History and Geography
- Israel and Japan
- Social Studies
- South Africa and Italy
- Sweden and Switzerland
- USA and Peru
- Empathy and Feelings
- All Classes Worksheet
- Art and Craft
- Independent Living Skills
- Life Skills
- Sports and Games
- Values & Life Skills
- All Subject
- Videos For Nursery Kids
- Videos For Lkg Kids
- Videos For Ukg Kids
- All Classes Videos
- Expert Speaks
- Creative Worksheets
- Practice worksheet
- Topical Worksheet
- Help Center
Sign-up and get access to 2000+ FREE worksheets
Welcome to HP Print Learn Center! Explore a world of interactive and printable worksheets for kids that ignite curiosity and enhance learning. Our diverse collection of engaging worksheets cover various subjects, offering a fun and educational experience.
These are guided videos for parents of kids aged 3-6 years. Whenever your child faces an obstacle, feel free to watch these expert-led videos where we break down concepts for you and share tips and tricks on how you can teach your child. Each video is paired with 50 practice worksheets to ensure your child is thorough with the concept you are trying to teach.
Check this space for our upcoming webinar with expert educators of India. In each webinar, we will share valuable ideas and techniques you can use while raising your children to be their best version.
How It Works - LAR Framework
At PLC, we follow the LAR approach of imparting fundamental skills to your child. Our unique approach enables your children to understand basic concepts, retain them in long-term memory and apply them when called upon.
Our weekly sets of activity worksheets for kids designed by the finest educators of India cover various concepts & activities suited for your pre-schoolers. Our series of printable worksheet for all ages include Maths worksheet , Science worksheet , English worksheet , Hindi worksheet & more such as nursery worksheet , LKG worksheet , UKG Worksheet & class 1 to class 6 worksheets .
Each set of school worksheets provides plenty of opportunities for the child to apply the concepts learned. By the end of each set, your child will be able to use the concepts in multiple scenarios. In addition, ample add-on practice worksheets are provided for further practice.
We have created a series of video tutorials for parents of 3 to 4-year-old children (Each video is paired with 50 practice worksheet) to help you resolve your children's queries and help them strengthen their fundamentals.
Why Choose PLC?
Are you looking for activity worksheet for kids that will strengthen their fundamentals in a playful and engaging way? Our experts have created some fun worksheets for kids keeping in mind your kids’ age and various learning milestones.
Age-appropriate kids learning worksheets
We make sure kids look forward to practising their fundamental concepts through our printable worksheet and go beyond theoretical learning.
To enable your kids to be future-ready, we have a wide variety of printable worksheet for kids pdf based on topics like electronics, coding, and AI. Along with being tech-ready, we encourage your kids to develop essential skills through our addition worksheets , drawing worksheets , number names worksheet, and more.
Pen & Paper Based
Let them write, colour, stick, or even tear paper with our printable kid's activity sheets. We have plenty of text-based as well as art & craft-based learning opportunities to enable conceptual clarity & strengthen their fundamentals.
World-Class Lesson Plans
Access world-class education for your kids with a single click every week. Our worksheets for kids and curriculum are scientifically designed and tested by India's best educators and teachers.
Designed By Experts
Each of the printable worksheets is meticulously planned and designed by India's leading education experts. Lesson plans & sequences are proven to drive long-term skill development.
LAR Approach of Learning Worksheets
At PLC, we follow an innovative LAR approach that helps develop critical skills in children. First, the children "Learn" skills, "Apply" them in real life, and then parents help "Resolve" common doubts and roadblocks with the help of our insightful tips & techniques.
Structured Weekly Learning
Educate your child by the weekly sequence planned by us, or feel free to pick a lesson that fits a context. We increase the difficulty level with every passing week to keep the practice worksheet challenging and fun.
Year-round Holistic Development
We believe learning should not be limited to an academic year. Therefore, we have a repository of 12,000+ worksheets for young learners on various developmental skills. These are bundled together in weekly sets of 20 curated worksheet for kids pdf.
Parents' Best Friend
Learning should be a fun and engaging experience for the child. At PLC, our aim is always to provide foundational understanding and practice to children and satisfy their curious minds with the help of fun and engaging worksheets.
Self-grading Printable Worksheets
When you subscribe to HP Print Learning Center, get all you need for your child's at-home learning experience. You can self-assess your kids’ learning with the answer key included at the end of each pdf worksheet.
Videos + Worksheets For Nursery Kids
Don't know how to teach the concept of a worksheet? Don't worry. We have a vast library of pre-recorded guidance videos for nursery kids ; also, we conduct regular live webinars with experts.
You may share the activity worksheet with your entire family via email or WhatsApp and even post them on social media. So go ahead and share the joy with everyone.
Why Should You Subscribe?
We have spent months bringing together a team of the best educators across India to create high-quality printable worksheets for kids. Being one of the global pioneers of printers, we come with the trust & goodwill of HP.
Pay once to download every single worksheet of the selected age group - UNLIMITED times for an entire year. Get notified as we add bonus worksheets for kids to enjoy.
Print-friendly, Low-cost Printable Worksheets
Most of the learning worksheet on PLC are suitable to print in colour or black & white, allowing you to choose cost-friendly printing options. Feel free to print as many worksheets copies as required by your kid.
1. Are there diverse types of worksheets for kids?
Yes, several types of worksheets cater to kids' diverse learning needs.
2. How can interactive worksheets benefit kid's learning?
Interactive worksheets engage kids actively, fostering effective learning experiences.
3. Are worksheets suitable for all age groups of kids?
Worksheet is for different age groups, ensuring relevance and engagement.
4. Do PLC's free worksheets cover different learning styles?
Absolutely, PLC's free worksheets embrace diverse learning styles, enhancing comprehension and retention.