Free Cover Page templates
Create impressive cover pages for your assignments and projects online in just a click. choose from hundreds of free templates and customize them with edit.org..
Create impressive cover pages in a few minutes with EDIT.org, and give your projects and assignments a professional and unique touch . A well-designed title page or project front page can positively impact your professor's opinion of your homework, which can improve your final grade!
Create a personalized report cover page
After writing the whole report, dissertation, or paper, which is the hardest part, you should now create a cover page that suits the rest of the project. Part of the grade for your work depends on the first impression of the teacher who corrects it.
We know not everyone is a professional designer, and that's why EDIT.org wants to help you. Having a professional title page can give the impression you've put a great deal of time and effort into your assignment, as well as the impression you take the subject very seriously. Thanks to EDIT.org, everyone can become a professional designer. This way, you'll only have to worry about doing a great job on your assignment.
On the editor, you will also find free resume templates and other educational and professional designs.
Customize an essay cover page with EDIT.org
- Go to formats on the home page and choose Cover pages .
- Choose the template that best suits the project.
- You can add your images or change the template background color.
- Add your report information and change the font type and colors if needed.
- Save and download it . The cover page is ready to make your work shine!
Free editable templates for title pages
As you can see, it's simple to create cover pages for schoolwork and it won’t take much time. We recommend using the same colors on the cover as the ones you used for your essay titles to create a cohesive design. It’s also crucial to add the name and logo of the institution for which you are doing the essay. A visually attractive project is likely to be graded very well, so taking care of the small details will make your work look professional.
On EDIT.org, you can also reuse all your designs and adapt them to different projects. Thanks to the users' internal memory, you can access and edit old templates anytime and anywhere.
Take a look at other options we propose on the site. EDIT.org helps design flyers, business cards, and other designs useful in the workplace. The platform was created so you don't need to have previous design knowledge to achieve a spectacular cover page! Start your cover page design now.
Free templates for assignment cover page design
Customize free bowling alley signs and cover every need of your business. D...
Find on EDIT.org editable signs to cover stores communication needs. Custom...
Create your Fortnite banners and thumbnails for your channel's videos and h...
Edit Tax Free Day posters for your store with free templates from Edit.org....
Design Car Free Day banners for free using our top templates. Promote your ...
Design free window cleaning flyers and business cards with the free templat...
Create a free online student of the month certificate. Use these free edita...
Create a No Skateboard sign using free editable templates. Design signs wit...
Design Cat or Dog Resume templates in minutes. Create a Graduate in Cuddles...
Create free banners and flyers to celebrate International Dog Day by easily...
Youtube channel art, email signatures, storyboards, album covers, comic strips, weekly planners, monthly planners.
Free Assignment Cover Page Template
Free Download this Assignment Cover Page Template Design in Word Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
The Free Assignment Cover Page Template of Template.net was expertly designed for academic clarity. This template is editable, ensuring you can tailor the content to your specific needs. Additionally, its layout is customizable, allowing for personalized touches that suit individual or institutional preferences. Elevate your assignments with a professional first impression!
No template.net attribution required
You may also like
The 15 Best Microsoft Word Cover Page Templates
An attractive cover page adds a professional look to your document. These Microsoft Word templates are for that first impression.
If you want to add something extra to your report or essay, an attractive cover page can help. Not only can it bring flair to your document, but it is also helpful. A cover page introduces the paper to your audience with a title, author, date, and summary.
The cover page makes the first impression on your readers and conveys the big picture of the content. So, if you are ready to complete your business or educational paper, here are several Microsoft Word cover page templates.
Templates for Business Reports and Texts
1. business cover page median theme.
This Median-themed template not only gives you an eye-catching cover page but helps you start your report. The cover page includes space for a photo, such as your business location, product or service, or company logo. You can also add the date and an optional subtitle, along with a summary of the contents.
The second page of the template provides headings, subheadings, paragraphs, and a quote section. This template from Microsoft Office is a great choice that goes a little further to assist you with your document.
2. Report Cover Page Executive Design
This design from Microsoft comes with a cover page template and report format in one. The cover page has a tasteful and professional geometric design. You can pop in the report title, subtitle, and abstract like the other templates.
The second page carries over the same black, white, and purple color scheme and offers a sidebar for highlighting key points. You also have headings, subheadings, and paragraphs for a complete package.
So, if this style matches your business, it is a good choice.
3. Formal Cover Page Blue Vertical Design
Maybe you prefer to stay away from a cover page that includes a photo. If so, this basic option from Hloom might be more your style. With a simple blue vertical line design, the cover page also has spots for the title, subtitle or abstract, date, and the author's name.
4. Report Cover Page Dark Blue Weaves
Hloom has another good option in a darker blue. This one highlights the title of your report with large font right in the center. Other great features of this page are the additional text areas. You can include a subtitle, date, or your company motto at the top. Then, at the bottom is a place for the report's author or your summary.
Templates for Educational Essays and Term Papers
5. student paper cover page.
For students who have the flexibility to format their cover page as they like, this Microsoft Office cover page template is an excellent option. You can pop in a photo or other image and add the report title, student name, course name, instructor name, and date. You can also easily remove the areas that you don’t need.
Similar to the business cover letter templates, this one includes a second page for the report. Headings, subheadings, and a bulleted list are there for convenience. But, if you are required to submit your paper in a specific format like MLA or APA, you can use the cover page.
6. Student Report With Cover Page
Microsoft Word gives you this lovely cover page template for a more compact design that includes a helpful second page. Like other templates for students, you can use a photo or image that enhances your report topic. Insert your title and subtitle and then your name, course name, and date.
The second page has headings and subheadings with a bulleted list to assist you in starting your report, research paper, term paper, or essay.
7-9. APA-Style Cover Pages
When your instructor requires an APA cover page to match your paper, Hloom has a few templates. Each option provides the correct line spacing, font size, margins, Times New Roman font style, and a running head. You can use these templates for a paper with one author, multiple authors within the same institution, or authors with different affiliations.
- The first template is for a paper with just one author, and it is plain and straightforward with places for your title, name, and affiliation or institution name.
- These two are suitable for a two-author paper. You will notice that the only difference is the affiliation.
10. Collaborative Cover Page
If you have a paper with more than one author but are not restricted to the APA format, this report template will be handy. You can add a photo, title, abstract, and multiple authors. You can also fill out the areas for class, semester, instructor name, and date. Take advantage of the second page to start your paper right with a convenient formatting option.
Related: Checklist, Schedule, and Planner Templates for Students
Creative Cover Page Templates
11. book background cover page.
When you want to go all out with a book theme, this Hloom cover page is the right way to do it. The cover page has an old-fashioned look with yellowed paper, and you can add your title and a nice-sized summary.
12. Purple Lined Cover Page
Do you like the larger area for the abstract and creative design, but not necessarily the book theme? This purple vertical lined cover page from Hloom is stylish and simple at the same time. Add your title and summary with a bit of flare.
RELATED: How to Make a Custom Cover Page in Microsoft Word
If none of these templates fit your needs exactly as you like, maybe an all-purpose template is for you. You can use these cover pages for business or educational documents. Remember, you can remove any text blocks that you do not need.
13. Abstract Design Cover Page
This cover page template is an attractive and professional option. The abstract-designed design at the bottom includes a placeholder for the year. This can be modified after you enable the template for editing. You can complete the title, subtitle, author, and company information.
14. Text Background Cover Page
This is an educational cover page with space to enter the title of your report, subtitle, date, and author. You can enter the date from the drop-down calendar by clicking the template. The background is editable text, which makes this template fun to work with. So, you can enter your own words or letters for a unique look or delete them.
15. Basic Cover Page
When basic is best for your report or paper, this neat and clean template is a good choice. There are no fancy images or photo spots, just a splash of color in the line separating the title and subtitle, which can be removed. Locations for the company name, author, and summary are centered and evenly spaced.
Did You Find the Perfect Cover Page Template?
Hopefully, one or more of these cover page templates will help you create beautiful reports for your business or education. If you didn't find what you're looking for, you could create custom templates in Microsoft Word.
Word & Excel Templates
Printable Word and Excel Templates
Assignment Cover Pages
Assignment cover page is the first page of an assignment. When you hold an assignment, the first page that you will see is the cover page. It is also called the title page. An assignment cover page includes the name of the institution, the title of the assignment, the name of the student and student’s ID. The assignment cover page is helpful in identifying what the assignment is about and which student submitted it.
Many students submit assignments to instructors, and instructors are usually teaching more than one subject. Therefore, without an assignment cover page, it would be difficult for the instructor to manage and sort out different assignments.
When there is an assignment cover page, instructors can easily sort out the assignments and grade them. Even the students submitting multiple assignments on the same day could end up submitting the wrong assignment if the assignments didn’t have a cover page.
Another important reason for having assignment cover pages is that this is part of training students to submit work professionally. An assignment cover page shows professionalism in submitting work. When students are trained for professional work, they are better equipped at succeeding in their jobs. Thus, professors and instructors usually ask students to create cover pages for their assignments so that the students develop this habit early in their academic life.
The assignment cover page usually includes the name of the institution, title of the assignment, name of the student, student id, date of submission. In some cases, the title page may also mention the instructor name. Usually, the title page is not page numbered.
Some courses might also require the students to format the assignment cover pages using popular referencing styles. For example, there is a particular format to make an assignment cover page using APA or MLA referencing styles. In some cases, professors may also issue detailed instructions on how to format an assignment cover page. These instructions may include font style, font size, text color, page borders, and the information that must be stated on the cover page along with a particular order.
Cover pages are required in several situations:
- When submitting a project report
- When submitting a research proposal
- When submitting a dissertation
- When making a report that is longer than 2-3 pages
- When the assignment instructions require an assignment cover page
- When the professor is handling more than one subject and assignments may be erroneously sorted
Assignment cover pages are very useful and can be created in MS Word or Adobe. MS Word software allows pictures and text to be used on the cover page. Students may also use headers and footers, page borders and other features in MS Word to create a nice cover page. You can even use the popular heading styles given in MS Word.
If you do not have the time or energy to create a cover page, you may use cover pages available on our website. We offer editable cover page templates that you can easily download and customize. Browse through our specially designed assignment cover pages and save your time and effort.
8+ Free Cover Page Templates for MS Word
Table of contents, what is a cover page.
- #1 – Best for Business Case Report
- #2 – For a Booklet
- #3 – For any kind of Proposal
- #4 – Best for any type of Assignment
- #5 – For Business Expense Report
- #6 – Research Paper Format
- #7 – For Weight Loss Booklet
- #8 – For a Feasibility Report
What Important things to be Included on a Cover Page?
Download creative & professional templates, #1 – best for business case report.
#2 – For a Booklet
#3 – For any kind of Proposal
#4 – Best for any type of Assignment
#5 – For Business Expense Report
#6 – Research Paper Format
#7 – For Weight Loss Booklet
#8 – For a Feasibility Report
← Previous Article
Next Article →
You may also like
- Thanksgiving Greeting Cards
- Thanksgiving Invitation Formats
- Thanksgiving Food Menu
- Black Friday Coupon Templates
- Black Friday Sale Poster Design
- Doctor Prescription Pad Formats
- Printable ID Cards
- Creative Resume Formats for Freshers
- Modern Resume Templates
- Best Cover Page Formats
- Printable Report Cards
- Business Proposal Templates
- 22 Raffle Ticket Templates
- Free Certificate Templates
Search the database of 10,000+ templates, designs & formats for Microsoft Office.
- 6+ Free Checklist Templates to Simplify Your Inspection Process
- Honoring Educators: 6+ Free Teacher Certificate Templates
- 10+ Free Christmas Checklist Templates: Holiday Happiness at Your Fingertips
- Empower Your Mission: Unveil 11+ Free Fundraiser Flyer Templates
- 15+ Free, Dynamic Poster Templates : Your Path to Customization
- 8+ Free Cleaning Checklist Templates to Enhance Your Environment
- Dominate with 7+ Professional RFP Templates for Your Success
- Seize the Opportunity: Explore 5+ Professional Stock Certificate Templates
- Your Ticket to Success: Explore 14+ Free Event Ticket Templates
- 10+ Free Wedding Planning Checklist Templates
- 5+ Empowering Real Estate Business Plan Templates for FREE
- Achieve Living Bliss: Get Your Hands on 10+ Free Roommate Agreement Templates
- Cover Pages
- Event Templates
- Invoices & Receipts
- Office Related
- Personal Use
- 137+ Professional Reports – MS Word & Excel
- 44+ Printable & Editable ID Card Designs
- 59+ Proposal Formats
- 31+ Best Flyer Designs & Formats
- 100+ Cover Page Templates
- 22+ Free Letterhead Designs and Formats
- 24+ Free Resume Designs & for Freshers and Professionals
- 90+ Printable Certificate Templates
- 55+ Quotations & Invoices
Let's start a new assignment project together, Get Exclusive Free Assistance Now!
Need Help? Call Us :
- Assignment Writing Service
- Assignment Editing Service
- Assignment Masters
- Assignment Provider
- Buy Assignment Online
- Do My Assignment
- Assignment Writers
- College Assignment Help
- Essay Writing Service
- Online Essay Help
- Do My Essay
- Write My Essay
- Essay Assignment Help
- Essay Writer
- Essay Typer
- College Essay Help
- Essay Editor
- Types Of Essays
- Expository Essays
- Types Of Expository Essays
- Narrative Essays
- Narrative Essay Examples
- Narrative Essay Hooks
- Narrative Essay Childhood Memory
- Descriptive Essay About An Event
- Types Of Essays In Ielts
- Application Essay
- Argumentative Essay
- Essay Writing
- Essay Types
- Paper Writing Service
- Research Paper Help
- Term Paper Help
- Write My paper
- Paper Editor
- Research Proposal Help
- Thesis Writing Help
- Thesis Statement Help
- Homework Help
- Do My Homework
- Statistics Homework Help
- Physics Homework Help
- Word Problem Solver
- Accounting Homework Help
- Math Homework Help
- Solve my Math Problem
- College Homework Help
- Online Tutoring Service
- Algebra Homework Help
- CPM Homework Help
- Homework Answers
- Lab Report Help
- Pestel Analysis Help
- Business Report Help
- Book Review Help
- Book Report Help
- University Assignment Help
- Capstone Project Help
- Resume Writing Services
- Annotated Bibliography
- Personal Statement Help
- Speech Writer
- computation assignment help
- dbms assignment help
- microprocessor assignment help
- oracle assignment help
- pascal assignment help
- perl assignment help
- ruby assignment help
- sql assignment help
- uml assignment help
- web designing assignment help
- epidemiology assignment help
- nursing assignment help
- pharmacology assignment help
- psychology assignment help
- brand management assignment help
- construction management assignment help
- customer relationship management
- healthcare management assignment help
- mba assignment help
- myob assignment help
- recruitment assignment help
- strategy analysis assignment help
- pricing strategy assignment help
- business analytics assignment help
- business communication assignment help
- e commerce assignment help
- international finance assignment help
- quantitative analysis assignment help
- engineering mathematics assignment help
- civil engineering assignment help
- transportation assignment
- electronics assignment help
- geotechnical engineering assignment help
- telecommunication assignment help
- biomedical engineering assignment help
- mechanical engineering assignment help
- system analysis and design assignment help
- rationalism assignment help
- religion assignment help
- physics assignment help
- biology assignment help
- botany assignment help
- bioinformatics assignment help
- eviews assignment help
- linear programming assignment help
- minitab assignment help
- probability assignment help
- spss assignment help
- stata assignment help
- android assignment help
- c programing assignment help
- c sharp assignment help
- c plus plus assignment help
- fortran assignment help
- haskell assignment help
- html assignment help
- java assignment help
- python programming assignment help
- sap assignment help
- web programming assignment help
- Taxation Law Aassignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment help
- contract law assignment help
- civil law assignment help
- company law assignment help
- property law assignment help
- international law assignment help
- human rights law assignment help
- agriculture assignment help
- anthropology assignment help
- childcare assignment help
- english assignment help
- fashion assignment help
- music assignment help
- How It Works
How to Make an Assignment Cover Page (with Examples)?
The importance of a title page for an assignment depends upon the subject it is dealing with. For example, if the assignment is related to literature then the title must be given that has literary significance. However, in the case of mathematics or any other technical subject, the title describing the subject should be given. The title serves as an introduction to your assignment. It is like an adverb that describes your research work.
Let’s take an example of the title page for a mathematics assignment written by a student: ‘The relationship between radius, circumference, and diameter of a circle’ . This shows that the topic is about geometry. Now you can look forward to reading this paper with great interest as most people like this particular subject.
The following is the example of a title page for a literature assignment: ‘Different techniques employed by William Shakespeare in his play Romeo and Juliet ‘. You will read it with great interest and expectation because many people like reading and analyzing literary work.
There should be uniformity in giving titles to different assignment papers. It should be based on the subject of your writing. If you are not sure about this, you can take suggestions from GoAssignmentHelp subject experts on how to make cover page for assignment.
Consult our assignment writers for fresh ideas and introduction samples for any type of assignment!
What is a Cover Page?
A cover page in an assignment is meant to provide the reader with general information about what the assignment is all about.
It is the introductory section that normally includes the requisite information for submitting the project. In certain courses or fields, such as those dealing with medical or legal issues, it may be required that the cover page include your name and contact information (including the mailing address) as well as any other relevant identifying details.
A good example of this is:
Just like the rest of your assignment, you should proofread your cover page carefully to ensure that it is well-formatted and free of grammatical errors.
What should be on a cover page for a college assignment?
A cover page for assignment is its vital part, whether it be a thesis or essay. It gives general details about the entire assignment and alerts the reader that it exists. The purpose of a cover page is to provide enough information to get the reader interested in what you have done and why.
The main purpose of the cover page is to state the student’s name, the teacher’s name, the student’s roll number, and what course number is associated with the assignment . A few other details like the date and class period will sometimes be included on these pages as well.
Cover pages may also include:
- Title: The title of the assignment
- Credits: Acknowledgements, people who were involved and/or supported you by way of giving advice or editing papers.
- Date : The date on which the assignment is submitted
- Approval Page: The actual page that states that the teacher has read and approved the assignment
- Copyright Page: This page includes a statement that the document is the property of the student and a statement forbidding duplication and/or distribution without permission.
You must also read : Tips and Examples of The Introduction of Assignments
How do you write a cover page for an essay?
Are you wondering what’s a cover page of an essay? Writing a cover page for an essay is quite simple and takes just a few minutes. You can use a word processing program (like MS Word, OpenOffice Writer, etc.) to create a professional-looking title page instantly. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to make a cover page for an essay:
- Open the word processing program you use.
- Type out your essay title on the top left hand of the screen. Place it about halfway down, but make sure you leave enough space before your essay starts for margins and a few inches on either side to give yourself plenty of room for notes if necessary.
- Save your document and type in a name for the file. GoAssignmentHelp’s experienced essay writing experts suggest that you should add ‘coverpage’ to the end of your essay name as the filename.
What should be on an essay cover sheet?
When students are asked to write a paper, it is often hard for them to start. The first step should be creating the essay cover sheet. It will provide them with all of the necessary information needed to complete their writing task successfully.
A properly filled out essay cover sheet should include the following information:
- The title or prompt of the essay
- The class and assignment for which it was written
- The due date for the paper
- The student’s name
- The teacher’s name, email, and telephone number.
This information will help students to quickly organize their thoughts without having to search through different papers or their notes for the prompt.
Some tips to remember while writing an Assignment Cover Page
GoAssignmentHelp online essay helpers have carefully crafted some tips and tricks that will help you get your foot in the door when it comes to writing your essay cover page. Read on!
- Make sure your essay is in a well-written font.
Professors can tell the difference between fonts such as Comic Sans and Helvetica, so be sure to use your best judgment when picking out a typeface for your assignment. Fonts such as Papyrus or Zapf Dingbats will not impress professors nearly as much as Cambria or Times New Roman. Avoid novelty fonts at all costs!
- Check for spelling and grammar mistakes, or any other egregious errors.
Professors will take one look at your essay if there are numerous mistakes on the first page, and immediately stop reading. Make sure you have a good grasp of the English language before submitting any essays to professors- they won’t hesitate to send your essay back for revisions if you make too many mistakes.
- Make sure the cover page is present and has all relevant information filled out correctly.
Make sure that your name, professor’s name, course number, the course title, date due, and assignment title are all written on the subject line or in the margins of your essay. If any of these are incorrect, professors will be unable to give your essay the attention it deserves.
- Avoid using colloquialisms and slang in formal writing assignments.
Professors may find it difficult to understand what you are trying to say if you use slang or informal phrases. In addition, using these types of terms may make your essay sound immature and uninformed. Make sure that the language you use is appropriate for a formal writing assignment- avoid casual phrasing at all costs!
- Do not use contractions when writing an essay cover page.
Professors may find it difficult to follow along with what you are saying if you use contractions since these types of phrasings are generally used in everyday speech. Make sure that your grammar is perfect so that your essay cover page does not come off as confusing or hard-to-read.
- Be very clear about the number of words typed on the essay cover page.
If you are unsure about how many words to type in the number of words field or which format to use, ask a professor or TA before submitting your work. Even if they don’t know exactly how to answer your question, this will give them an excuse to hold on to your paper for even longer!
- Make sure you have written at least five complete sentences.
Professors will notice if your essay cover page consists of just one or two lines, and may automatically think that you did not put in the appropriate effort into completing the assignment. Writing an essay cover page that is too short can often backfire. Instead, make sure to write several complete sentences so your work will look much better.
How do I make a CMS cover page or a title page in Chicago style?
Chicago Manual Style (CMS) or Chicago style is a common citation style used in the humanities. It should be considered an option if you are writing papers for English or History classes, but may not work as well if you are writing about science-related topics. Therefore, it is important to check with your teacher first before deciding on this format for your research paper.
If you intend to make a title page in the Chicago style, you can use one of the following three methods:
- The first is the “title-centered” method. To use this, the body of the paper begins before the upper right corner of the first sheet, which is left blank, except for the article title centered on the upper half. If you are using an author-date citation system, it is placed flush with the left margin.
- The second method is to have the title of the paper at the top center. There can be a header of up to two lines under this before continuing onto the first line of the text.
- The third method puts the title up at the top right ; again, there is usually one line between this and the first line of text.
Several different formats can be used for titles according to the Chicago style guide, such as:
- Place the assignment title in italics or underline it (THE title).
- Place the assignment title flush with the left margin, not in quotation marks nor italics (Title).
- Place the assignment title centered on the page but underlined or italicized (Title). If the title comes at the beginning of a sentence, do not capitalize it until after it has begun.
Some tips for Chicago style assignment cover sheet:
- Underlining can be done either by hand or with a word processing program. If by hand, be sure to use a straight line so as not to slant the title or anything else you might write on that page.
- If using a word processor, it is important to place the text in the center of the first line of type leaving enough room for an underline or italics which are usually around 20-30 points in size. This will usually be around one inch from the left margin for flush titles and 1/2 to three-quarters of an inch from the center for centered ones.
- It is also good to double-check your work by measuring the distance between the line where you typed your title and any other text on the same line. The distance should be either 1/2 to three-quarters of an inch from the left margin if it is a flush title or one inch from the center if it is a centered title.
- Another option for titles in the Chicago style guide is to use a hanging indent with all lines beginning two spaces from the left margin. The title is flush with the left margin and all lines are indented five spaces.
A College Assignment Cover Sheet Example
As you can see, this cover sheet includes:
- Name of College
- Logo of College
- Academic Year
- Name of Department
- Assignment Name
- Name of Student
- Roll No. of Student
- Subject or Course Name
- Assignment Submission Date
- Submitted By: (Student’s Name)
- Submitted To: (Instructor’s or Teacher’s Name)
This is a standard assignment cover sheet most college students use.
Assignment Title Examples
Writing a good assignment title is one of the most important parts of any assignment. It is the first thing your marker will see from you, so it must be catchy and thought-provoking. If not, your marker may ignore it even if you have done outstanding work!
To make sure that this doesn’t happen to you , the GoAssignmentHelp assignment help experts suggest a few good assignment titles . They’ll help you gain some inspiration and maybe even give you an idea of what not to do. If all else fails, though, we’ve included a template at the end so that you can come up with your own catchy title!
Check out these 15 examples:
- Ways to Improve the Quality of Air in Your Home
- The Effects of Electronic Media on Student Well-Being
- How Does Your Mental Health Affect Your Academic Performance?
- What is the Relationship between Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, and Job Satisfaction?
- Why Are Women Underrepresented in STEM Fields?
- Prevalence of Tobacco Use among College Students: An Analysis of Correlates and Factors
- The Relationship between Academic Procrastination and the Use of Technology: An Explorative Study
- Trends in Pork Consumption: An Analysis on Demographic Characteristics and Its Impact on Obesity
- A Cross-Sectional Study to Assess the Attitude towards Body Image among College-Going Students in India
- What is the Link between Exhaustion and Academic Achievement?
- The Negative Effects of Social Media on Young Adults: An Inquiry into Facebook Addiction, Cyberbullying Prevalence, and Self-Esteem
- An Analysis of the Impact of Technology on Stress Levels among College Students
- A Study on Differences in Nutrition Knowledge between Vegetarians and Non-Vegetarians
- An Investigation into College-Going Students’ Perceptions of Proper Nutrition
- What are the Effects of College Life on Mental Health?
Assignment Title Writing Template
The role of a college assignment title is to provide a brief idea of the article’s content. The idea behind the article should be expressed clearly and precisely in around 5 words or less. To come up with an effective title for your college assignment, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is this essay about? * “The Effect of Excessive Study Hours on College Students”
- What am I going to prove? * “I will prove that excessive studying can have a negative effect on college students.”
- Does my essay have a clear, concrete thesis? * “Yes”
- Is my thesis debatable? * “No”
- What words would I use to tell someone about this article? * “Read my college assignment now!”
After asking yourself the above questions, you should have a clear idea of what your essay is about. Once you come up with an effective title for your college paper, you can begin writing the introduction and thesis statement . Remember that you don’t need to include all of the details. A good title should contain only the most important information which will hook your readers’ attention enough to make them want to read more.
An Example of Swinburne Cover Sheet
The Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia has a fixed cover sheet format that can work well for all college or university assignments after modifying some of the design elements, especially the university name and logo.
Here’s how it looks like:
If you need to submit a hard copy of your assignment, you can download the cover sheet and attach the signed version as the front page of your assignment. You may also download the sheet and append it as the front page of class assessments that you submit electronically.
In this version of university assignment coversheets, you declare that you are submitting original work and you haven’t copied it from somewhere. You accept that you have followed the best academic practices and ethics while doing your assignments.
FREE Homework Cover Page Templates!
You can download, personalize, and print homework cover page templates for free from the web, such as:
A homework cover page not only provides basic details to the teacher but also enhances its look. It makes the first impression on the teacher and should showcase you’re the hard work you have put in for completing your assignment.
An impressive cover page can impact your grades considerably.
Though we have already covered what to put on an assignment cover page, here are some more tips on how to design a beautiful front page for your homework:
- Make sure to follow the teacher’s instructions while designing the cover page. Add all that is required to be mentioned, choose the recommended font type and size, and add margins as specified by your teacher.
- Most professors share their preferred format of the cover page. But if they haven’t, you might want to ask them for an example or two of what kind of cover pages they like.
- Use only one type of font for the assignment title. Do not use more than two types of fonts for the text portions of your cover page. Using too many fonts can impact the readability of the page negatively.
- Align the entire text either to the left or to the right. Randomly putting text anywhere on the cover page makes it difficult to read.
- Different subjects and assignment types may use different formatting for assignment cover pages. Call GoAssignmentHelp online experts to learn the right cover page format for the assignment you need to write!
- Too many images make cover pages look messy. Professional documents should draw the attention of the teacher straight to the assignment topic and student’s details – and not to the designing aspect of the document. Keep it simple and pay attention to the aesthetics!
- assignment cover page
0 responses on "How to Make an Assignment Cover Page (with Examples)?"
Leave a message cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Explanatory Essay Writing Guide
- Poem Analysis Essay Guide: Outline, Template, Structure
- Informative Essay Guide: Topics, Outline, Examples, Tips
- Ideas for Social Science Topics for Research Papers
- Anatomy Research Paper Topics
[email protected] | (+1)617-933-5480
187 Wolf Road, Albany, New York, 12205, USA
100% Secure Payment
We offer assignment writing services in :
- Los Angeles
Disclaimer: Any material such as academic assignments, essays, articles, term and research papers, dissertations, coursework, case studies, PowerPoint presentations, reviews, etc. is solely for referential purposes. We do not encourage plagiarism in any form. We trust that our clients will use the provided material purely as a reference point in their own writing efforts.
GoAssignmentHelp Rated 4.4/5 based on 123 Reviews Copyright © 2010-2023 | www.goassignmenthelp.com | All rights reserved.
Tap to Chat
Get instant assignment help
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance
Microsoft Word Cover Page Templates
11+ free printable sample assignment cover page templates.
The assignments or projects are usually crafted by students on a certain topic as instructed by their supervisor and submitted to the respective institution. The supervisor tells the students what needs to be done in the project, but really do they inform the students about the assignment cover page. It is a crucial page to be included in every assignment that a student must submit to its institution whether or not instructed on the manual. It showcases the professional attitude and the presentation skill of the student well.
If you are a student, then the incorporation of a cover page to any assignment you make must be fixed. Through this assignment cover page as a student, you can earn Grace marks as well since it would effectively represent your professional approach and how your creativity skills work.
What is an Assignment Cover Page?
An assignment cover page is the immediate page one encounters after opening the assignment. It is a brief introduction to the assignment, that an author provides. The author is the student who crafts the assignment and therefore for better identification of the assignment they include their details in the assignment cover page as well.
Without the author’s details, it would be challenging to recognize to whom the project belongs. Therefore, while crafting an effective assignment cover page learn to essentially add the details of the author along with the definition of the project title.
If you are wondering if attesting a cover page to an assignment is essential, then you must know that it is quite significant. It has a major function in the impression that you as a student are trying to build. With a correctly formatted and designed assignment cover page, you will be able to create an impression of your presentation skill and professionalism. Whether it is the external examiner or your supervisor checking the assignment would be convinced to see the additional effort that you have put together to craft the assignment.
What Inclusions you would Find on Assignment Cover Pages?
The major inclusions of an assignment cover page are quite basic and relatable to the topic. Here is the list of elements that goes in an assignment cover page be it a maths assignment, an English assignment, or a Bengali assignment.
- Name of the academic institution.
- Title of the document.
- Subtitle of the document.
- Title of the subject of the assignment.
- Name of the student.
- Course name and ID of the student.
- Roll number of the student.
- Registration number of the student.
- Department the student is enrolled.
- Name of the supervisor.
- Due date of submission.
Free Printable Sample Assignment Cover Page Template:
Look at our first designed cover page template. The images included in the sample assignment cover page are all about the project and calculations. It is one of the best cover pages template for the assignment as its elements are all about the project only. The opening of the page starts with the year, and it is followed by the title of the cover page and the subtitle. As per convenience, the user could utilize the spaces of font to fill in the information. You could easily write the name of the author and the details on the space provided below or fill it up with some lines of definition.
Printable Assignment Project Cover Page Template : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 1.1MB License: [Only for personal use]
Sample Assignment Project Cover Page Design Template
This maths Sample assignment cover page is uniquely designed with some geometrical shapes perfect for students. Defining the assignments and the professionalism of the student would be much easier with this kind of template, it constitutes several academic components. Although it is named as maths assignment cover page, it could be edited and customized to any subject assignment up to the users use. Put the year on the top of the document and, if you wish, you could put any information below it. Input the name of the company and the logo in the black-colored area, and follow it up with other essential details of your assignment.
Printable Assignment Cover Page Template : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 900KB License: [Only for personal use]
Assignment cover page design word Format Sample
Look at this interesting sample assignment cover page blended with red blue and white colors and two pieces of the image as well. The amazing patterns used in the sample assignment cover page would ensure it creates an impression on the teachers. The writing style of the company of the institution means would be different since it is in an inclined position. This pattern would create an interesting look on the cover page and would definitely earn you some grace marks. The font style used in the sample assignment cover page template and the design altogether is creating an attractive outlook.
Printable Assignment Cover Page Template : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 1.1MB License: [Only for personal use]
NSU assignment cover page doc Format Sample
On the fourth position, we have a blue and yellow colored assignment cover page template. It is a spacious assignment cover page template that a user can make optimum use of. Could put the title of the assignment cover page on the top of the document and mention the subtitle just below it in a font smaller in size. In the wide space provided below, the user could either provide the details of the author or the student and define the project a bit. Since it has ample whitespace make sure to include some information or else it would look vacant.
Free download project cover page design Template : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 900KB License: [Only for personal use]
Sample assignment cover Sheet Template
Lastly, we have a professionally crafted and design assignment cover page. Use it to showcase your professional approach towards the cover page and enhance the value of your project 10 times with this particular template. If you see, it has a vibrant color mix of red yellow and black that is creating the entire professional impact. The eye-catchy title head on the document would grab the attention of the readers to see the topic and later they could discover the explanation or a bit of its definition on the space provided below.
Printable front page design for college assignment Template : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 900KB License: [Only for personal use]
Free Printable University Assignment Cover Page Template:
Printable University Assignment Cover Page Templates : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 1.1MB License: [Only for personal use]
Printable Assignment cover sheet in MS Word Editable Template
Printable University Assignment Design Cover Page Template : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 900KB License: [Only for personal use]
Printable University Assignment Research Paper Cover Page
Printable University Assignment Title Page Template : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 1.1MB License: [Only for personal use]
University assignments Page Cover
Printable Sample Assignment Cover Page in : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 900KB License: [Only for personal use]
University assignment front page format in word (FREE Download)
Printable Sample Assignment Cover Page PDF : MS Word 2007 | 2010 | 2013 File Size : 900KB License: [Only for personal use]
MS Word Cover Page Templates
Download, personalize & print, assignment front page designs.
Posted By: admin 25/01/2019
What is an assignment front page?
The immediate page that can be seen right after the cover page is known as a front page. The front page is also known as a title page. It is as important as the cover page. An assignment can be submitted without a cover page h owever , the assignment front page can never be skipped.
Why is assignment front page important?
An assignment front page provides information about the student who has created the assignment. This page is considered to be important because it enables the teacher to know about the student who has submitted the assignment. Many students also forget to add their name to the assignment that results in zero marks. The use of front page in the assignment never lets the student forget to add the name.
How to write a front page of assignment?
It should be kept in mind that there is no specific format to be followed when it comes to making the assignment front page. However, it should always be ensured that you include all the necessary details to the front page needed by the teacher to identify your assignment. The main details that should be added to the assignment front page are:
- Title of the subject
- Topic of assignment
- Name of teacher
- Name and roll number of students
- The registration number of students
- Department in which the student is enrolled
The assignment front page should be made with great care. It should be ensured that the details added to it are more than enough for your teacher.
Guidelines for making assignment front page:
It is important to make a front page that can impress your teacher. Here are a few guidelines that you can follow in order to make a professional looking front page.
- Keep the cover page precise. Never overcrowd the front page with a lot of details as it does not look good.
- The front page should be decent and catchy. The color combination for a colored front page should be appropriate since your assignment is the representative of your own mind.
- Make the design of the front page attractive and catchy. It should be able to grab the attention of the teacher. If you are not good at designing the front page, you can use a template
Assignment front page template:
For those who want to save their time and efforts, readymade templates for the front page of an assignment is available here.
There are lots of assignment front page samples that you can see and choose the one that you like. The likeness of the design varies from person to person. Therefore, different samples from the prospective of different people have been given here.
The assignment front page samples are designed in MS Word mostly. The samples have been designed by the experts. Since they are readymade, all you need to do is to add the details specific to you and print the template. You can also bring changes to them according to your likes.
Business Report Cover Pages
MS Word Report Cover Pages
Printable Cover Pages
Professional Cover Pages
Book Cover Page Templates
Book Title Page Templates
Computer Assignment Cover Pages
Engineering Assignments Cover Pages
Physics Assignment Cover Pages
Chemistry Assignment Cover Pages
Biology Assignment Cover Pages
University Assignment Cover Pages
Mathematics Assignment Cover Pages
English Assignment Cover Pages
Social Study Assignment Cover Pages
Be the first to comment on "Assignment Front Page Designs"
Leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Get Instant Help From 5000+ Experts For
7 best tips for your assignment cover page with example.
Someone rightly said, “The first impression is the last impression.” As in your cover sheet is the first thing your teacher shall see at university and it can create an immediate impact. This can either make or break your grades.
What is an assignment cover sheet?
A cover sheet in an assignment is basically a page used by the student on completion of their assignment which includes a brief data of what topics and concerns are included in the project. This helps the reader to go through a project briefly in a short duration of time. Also, some universities provide cover sheet templates which are in a standard format and it just requires print and filing like any other form. Therefore it is an important sheet in any assignment as it can bring you into the limelight and get you noticed.
What are the essentials of a cover page?
If a teacher is going through any of your assignments he/she should feel that they are absolutely not wasting their time and henceforth certain important elements must be included which are as follows:
- Title of the project.
- Subject on which the assignment has been written.
- Details of the students which includes name, roll number etc.
- Date of submission.
- Information of the university.
7 Tips for Writing Assignment Cover Sheet
Fonts and display:.
One should always take care while writing a cover sheet as they should completely avoid using fancy texts and instead should always choose bold, clear and simple texts. This helps in easy understanding and also students should avoid using a picture as a background in the cover sheet as it might create issues in a proper visibility of the texts.
Presentation is the most essential thing. As said before, this page creates an impact on the teacher who shall decide your grades on this basis. Therefore, students should make sure that their cover sheet should convey the best options.
Grammar and spellings:
Before the submission of the projects students must review their assignment as spelling errors can create a bad impression of the student on the reader.
Always be honest with what you are writing as you might not have gone to the best of school or university but you still have enough to present. Plagiarism or any kind of dishonesty can bring down your grades and impression. These assignments given by universities are very important as they might help you in job interviews too. So, a student should be very serious and honest with whatever they are writing.
The flow is important:
The pattern or order in which you write is very important. The content should of course flow in a proper sequence and should seem to us as inter connected. Each paragraph should share one thought and then should flow into the other.
Do not miss out on your personal details:
One should make sure that they write down their name. Also the name should always be written in a slightly bigger font size than the font size used in describing your assignment.
Restrict your word limit:
It is not the quantity of words that matter, it is usually the quality of words that usually matter. In a cover sheet one should make sure that you don’t unnecessarily insert stuff which are not required and instead make sure that you include just the major ideas.
Example of a cover sheet
Fig: format or an example of cover sheet of a college assignment.
Therefore a cover sheet in any of the assignment has rightly been said as one of the most important pages as it incorporates the necessary details of the project which includes the title, certain important information about the project along with the declaration and authorship which also includes the detail of the writer of the project. Nowadays, we also have a pre-designed sheets in many software in the form of templates which make our work easier as you simply have to download, print and fill in the necessary information.
Microsoft word has definitely made our work easier by providing us a ready made cover sheets which can either be readily used or can also be customized accordingly. It can definitely help you prepare the best cover sheets within a limited word and also time.
Cover page has to be inserted in almost all kinds of work assignments which comprise lab reports, research paper, essay or any other classroom projects. Some assignment cover sheet might have a restricted word limit which needs to be followed therefore the author must learn to put every detail in a concise manner avoiding compound sentences.
Hence, cover sheet is a very important sheet creating a first impression on the teacher and thus it should be prepared nicely with all the important details filled in.
HelpWithAssignment offers the best assignment help and homework help for all undergraduate and post-graduate courses. We have a pool of best tutors online equipped with Masters and Ph.D. in their respective fields and they can help you with your assignment needs ensuring top grades in your respective courses.
Want to know how to proceed?
Fill up the assignment help request form on the right or drop us an email at [email protected] . Feel free to contact our customer support on the company 24/7 Live chat or call us on 312-224-1615.
Book Your Assignment
A Quick Guide To Harvard Referencing
Mastering the art of writing a response paper: a comprehensive guide, how to write a position paper, how to write a reflection paper: a step-by-step guide, how to write a sociology paper: study guide, popular categories, get assignment help from subject matter experts.
4.7/5 rating | 10,000+ happy students | Great tutors 24/7
ONLINE TO HELP YOU 24X7
OR GET MONEY BACK!
OUT OF 38983 REVIEWS
Assignment Front Page Format, Design, and PDF File
Today we are sharing the assignment first page format for schools and college students. This format very useful for students for their assignment submission in school, college and university. You can also download this assignment front page design in word file format.
Note: There is a no specific and pre-defined format for assignment cover page. The front page of assignment define by school, college, university, etc. But there is general format for assignment submission which is use globally. You can change or modified this format according to you.
1. Assignment Front Page Format
2. assignment cover page design.
3. Download Assignment Design PDF & Word File
Here you can download the assignment front page format in word download. You can easily download assignment design file and edit it as per your need. You can also find this files in your Microsoft Office. Choose you best assignment front page design and impress your teachers or professors.
Source File & Credit: Microsoft Office
Use Microsoft Word to edit this file. You can easily edit this file in Microsoft Office. Replace the file with your college name, logo, etc.
Assignment is a very crucial part in academic. Your project report front page or assignment first page design play an important role like first impression is last impression. If you impress your processor or teacher then you will score good mark.
See More: General Topics for Presentation