We're using cookies on this site. Cookies store information that is necessary for this site to work well. More about cookies
Skip to job results
Skip to refine results
- Skip to main menu
- Skip to user menu
Jobs in Dubai
- Refine results
Broaden your search
- Audit, United Arab Emirates 21
Refine your search
- Approved employer 16
- Dubai 16
- Audit Remove selection
- Accounting - Public practice 13
- Banking and financial services 13
- Digital 11
- Global business services and outsourcing 1
- Retail and FMCG 3
- Transport/logistics 3
- Permanent 16
- Interim 1
- Full time 17
- Direct employer 17
- Entry level 4
- Newly qualified 1
- Qualified accountant 7
- Manager 5
- Deloitte BPS
Found 17 Audit jobs
Assurance - core assurance - fs manager - dubai.
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- Not disclosed
- PwC Middle East
Acting in charge of designing the audit strategy and managing the audit execution in allignment with the engagement leader guidance.
View details Assurance - Core Assurance - FS Manager - Dubai
- Save Assurance - Core Assurance - FS Manager - Dubai You need to sign in or create an account to save
EY Dubai - Assurance Audit Graduate Program (UAE Nationals Only)
You will be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary.
View details EY Dubai - Assurance Audit Graduate Program (UAE Nationals Only)
- Save EY Dubai - Assurance Audit Graduate Program (UAE Nationals Only) You need to sign in or create an account to save
EY Dubai Audit Work Experience Program
Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
View details EY Dubai Audit Work Experience Program
- Save EY Dubai Audit Work Experience Program You need to sign in or create an account to save
Senior Financial Auditors - Dubai
- Competitive remuneration package
As a member of the Audit team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects.
View details Senior Financial Auditors - Dubai
- Save Senior Financial Auditors - Dubai You need to sign in or create an account to save
Audit Senior with 5+ years of UAE experience in audit firm from big 10 firms, Must be in UAE
- Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
Responsible for examining and evaluating financial records, internal controls, and financial Process. leading and participating in audit engagements.
View details Audit Senior with 5+ years of UAE experience in audit firm from big 10 firms, Must be in UAE
- 11 days ago
- Save Audit Senior with 5+ years of UAE experience in audit firm from big 10 firms, Must be in UAE You need to sign in or create an account to save
Manager - Audi - FS - FY24
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Competitive salary
- KPMG Lower Gulf Limited
Manage the execution of large audit engagements of various clients in accordance with the relevant regulatory and professional auditing standards.
View details Manager - Audi - FS - FY24
- 12 days ago
- Save Manager - Audi - FS - FY24 You need to sign in or create an account to save
Operational & Financial Auditor | Group Audit | Corporate Services
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Al-Futtaim Group
Prepare professional audit reports which should clearly communicate findings, analysis, appraisals, recommendations.
View details Operational & Financial Auditor | Group Audit | Corporate Services
- 13 days ago
- Save Operational & Financial Auditor | Group Audit | Corporate Services You need to sign in or create an account to save
Assurance - IT Audit - Manager - Dubai
You’ll provide services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process.
View details Assurance - IT Audit - Manager - Dubai
- 16 days ago
- Save Assurance - IT Audit - Manager - Dubai You need to sign in or create an account to save
Deloitte Middle East - Fresh Grads Hiring Drive – Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory
- Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah, Sharjah
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world.
View details Deloitte Middle East - Fresh Grads Hiring Drive – Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory
- 18 days ago
- Save Deloitte Middle East - Fresh Grads Hiring Drive – Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory You need to sign in or create an account to save
Senior Supervisor-Audit (FY24)
Excellent analytical skills - Identifies ways to analyze information quickly and efficiently.
View details Senior Supervisor-Audit (FY24)
- Save Senior Supervisor-Audit (FY24) You need to sign in or create an account to save
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox:
Senior Controlling Analyst | Corporate Retail | Dubai
Ensure the balance sheet lines are correctly reflecting their balances to avoid an Net debit / credit balance misstatements.
View details Senior Controlling Analyst | Corporate Retail | Dubai
- 19 days ago
- Save Senior Controlling Analyst | Corporate Retail | Dubai You need to sign in or create an account to save
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- 20 days ago
Assurance Graduates - Watani Programme - UAE Nationals only - Dubai
- Dubai; Abu Dhabi
You’ll work across a variety of clients in a range of industries to help our clients build and maintain trust.
View details Assurance Graduates - Watani Programme - UAE Nationals only - Dubai
- Save Assurance Graduates - Watani Programme - UAE Nationals only - Dubai You need to sign in or create an account to save
Complete the planning for the audit. Complete fieldwork and allocate work as appropriate to audit assistants.
View details Supervisor-Audit-FY24 (DXB)
- Save Supervisor-Audit-FY24 (DXB) You need to sign in or create an account to save
Finance Analyst | Al Futtaim Motors | Finance
Support in the preparation of budgets for AFM in conjunction with the commercial business department to ensure reliability of the key assumptions.
View details Finance Analyst | Al Futtaim Motors | Finance
- Save Finance Analyst | Al Futtaim Motors | Finance You need to sign in or create an account to save
Ability to prepare forensic reports/deliverables with limited supervision.
View details Manager-Forensics
- 23 days ago
- Save Manager-Forensics You need to sign in or create an account to save
Assurance Graduate - UAE
Ensuring the quality of their financial statements or helping them navigate complex risks.
View details Assurance Graduate - UAE
- 4 days left
- Save Assurance Graduate - UAE You need to sign in or create an account to save
- Internal Auditor Jobs in Dubai
- Create Job Alert Get similar jobs by email
Operational & Financial Auditor
Internal audit specialist.
- Build your CV in just a few clicks
- $4,000 - $5,000
Officer, Internal Audit
Hr executive | retail, operational & financial auditor - automotive.
Quality Management System Executive / Officer
Project Manager - Hr Transformation
Head Of Internal Audit
- $500 - $1,000
Accounts and Finance Head
- $2,000 - $3,000
Project Manager - Regulatory Reporting
Assistant finance manager.
- $6,000 - $7,000
Administrative executive, people also search for....
- Clothing and Accessory Designers Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Auditor Jobs in Dubai
- Finance Manager Jobs in Dubai
United Arab Emirates
19th November 2023
The Auditor is responsible for examining and evaluating an organization's financial records to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies. They assess internal controls, conduct audits, and make recommendations to improve financial processes and identify areas of risk. Auditors also prepare detailed reports summarizing their findings and present them to management.
- Conduct audits of financial statements, internal controls, and financial systems.
- Examine and analyze financial records to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Evaluate internal controls and determine effectiveness in safeguarding assets.
- Identify areas of risk and develop recommendations to mitigate them.
- Verify the reliability and integrity of financial information and systems.
- Document and communicate audit findings and recommendations.
- Monitor and track the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Stay up to date with changes in laws and regulations affecting auditing standards.
- Collaborate with other departments to improve financial processes and controls.
- Provide training and guidance to internal staff on financial policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation preferred.
- Proven experience in auditing or accounting.
- Knowledge of auditing principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with financial systems and software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite.
What we offer.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Maternity and Paternity Leaves
About the Company
Searching, interviewing and hiring are all part of the professional life. The TALENTMATE Portal idea is to fill and help professionals doing one of them by bringing together the requisites under One Roof. Whether you're hunting for your Next Job Opportunity or Looking for Potential Employers, we're here to lend you a Helping Hand.
Disclaimer: talentmate.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at [email protected] .
Human Resources Intern
Drilling engineer, pipeline engineer, structural engineer (offshore platforms), financial analyst, do you want to share the link.
Report this job
Upload your profile picture.
Upload Your Resume
Cookies on FT Sites
- Work & Careers
- Life & Arts
- Currently reading: Dubai Watch Week: brands dial into Middle East market with local special editions
- How traceability of gold became a focus for independent jewellers
- Watchmakers hit a marketing note with musical tie-ups
- Leica trains its lens on luxury watch market
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s next role: investor in sustainable luxury watchmaker ID Genève
- My Favourite Pieces: Alan Bloore on his passion for Panerai
- Brands unfold packaging ideas to cut carbon footprint
Dubai Watch Week: brands dial into Middle East market with local special editions
- Dubai Watch Week: brands dial into Middle East market with local special editions on x (opens in a new window)
- Dubai Watch Week: brands dial into Middle East market with local special editions on facebook (opens in a new window)
- Dubai Watch Week: brands dial into Middle East market with local special editions on linkedin (opens in a new window)
- Dubai Watch Week: brands dial into Middle East market with local special editions on whatsapp (opens in a new window)
Roula Khalaf, Editor of the FT, selects her favourite stories in this weekly newsletter.
Collectors visiting the biennial Dubai Watch Week, the sixth edition of which is on now, have come to anticipate not just another horological get-together, but also the release of special limited edition watches that reflect the culture of the region.
Establishing a fresh market for contemporary watches with dials featuring Hindi numerals has primarily been the achievement of Mohammed Seddiqi, chief commercial officer of Dubai-based Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons, the largest watch retailer in the United Arab Emirates and the wider region.
Today, the UAE is one of the most dynamic markets for watches. According to figures from the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry, Swiss exports to the UAE for January to September are up 11.5 per cent year on year, and up 29.4 per cent when compared with the same period in 2021.
There has long been an active collector market for vintage watches with what Christie’s Geneva head Remi Guillemin calls “Arabic dials” — in particular, those with the Khanjar national symbol of Oman and the UAE national crest with the signature of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai.
“What’s interesting is that these collectors are not necessarily from the region,” says Guillemin. “We have interest in [these watches] from clients from Australia to the US. Their continued appeal lies in the fact that they are extremely rare and represent a certain moment in the history of this region.”
Seddiqi’s efforts to kick-start a market for modern regional edition watches started over a decade ago. “My father had a white gold day-date with Hindi numerals and, in 2012, we started using the Hindi numerals with Hublot when we did the Vision in titanium and rose gold,” he says.
Sales of the initial limited edition of 100 pieces with Hublot were so swift that they inspired others. “It was an inspiration for a lot of the watch industry to come back with the Indian numerals. Many brands have implemented Hindi numerals specifically for the Middle East market and we see that demand worldwide has increased.”
As for the special editions launched at this year’s Dubai Watch Week, Seddiqi says everything was pre-sold before the event started.
Frédéric Arnault, chief executive of Tag Heuer — which has just presented a limited-edition Dubai tourbillon — feels that “showing respect to local culture” stimulates interest and yields new customers. On the secondary market, Arnault has noticed those particular special edition watches attracting a minimum 30 per cent premium over their retail price.
Tag Heuer’s Carrera 02T tourbillon
... with a Dubai skyline
One of the most sought-after Hindi or eastern Arabic numeral-dial watches is the platinum Rolex Daytona. According to Remy Julia, head of watches for auction house Christie’s in Dubai, the secondary market price of a regular platinum Daytona is $80,000-$90,000, whereas the Hindi-numeral version is $140,000-$150,000. “This has dropped from about $250,000, but I think it is going to go back up,” he predicts.
Big brands are not the only ones benefiting from this regional specificity. Last month, a Moritz Grossmann in steel with eastern Arabic numerals sold via Christie’s for $37,800 against a presale estimate of $10,000-$20,000. This sale, says Julia, “educated us on the brand and its level of watchmaking, its attractiveness, and the level of interest with multiple clients”. He adds that, for small brands, these local editions provide “a platform with resonance that they would never usually be able to afford”.
For Seddiqi, the popularity of UAE special editions has encouraged him to explore fresh creative avenues with watch brands. One of his favourites was produced by Bovet. “It was a combination of Arabic and Hindi, with the upper numerals in Arabic and the lower numerals in Hindi,” he says. “It was following the trend of what Panerai did with the California dial, but we twisted it a bit to cater to our market. This kind of dial is something close to my heart, something totally new.”
Hublot’s version with Arabic calligraphy dial
Bretiling’s Chronomat GMT 40 Dubai Edition
Seddiqi has further broadened the concept this year, with 16 limited UAE edition watches being launched during Dubai Watch Week. Not all have Hindi numerals. “We have two Hublots that do not use the numerals but have Arabic calligraphy on the dial,” he says. “We commissioned a calligrapher in Dubai and talked to Hublot about having his artwork in the dial. The calligraphy is in different colours and is also Super-Luminova, so it glows in the dark.
“Then, with the Hindi numerals, we’re doing a Breitling GMT. It will feature Hindi numerals on a nice electric-blue dial. And we changed the name from GMT to DMT — Dubai Mean Time. Today, [with] Dubai being an important city and considered the centre of the world, we thought that we have to highlight Dubai. Maybe the people at Greenwich might be upset,” he says with a laugh.
“But we just thought it would be nice for the people who are visiting Dubai Watch Week to have something that is made specifically for the market.”
Explore the series.
Follow the topics in this article
- Watches Add to myFT
- Luxury goods Add to myFT
- Shopping and gifts Add to myFT
- Collecting Add to myFT
- United Arab Emirates Add to myFT