Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Group ASSIGNMENT COVER SHEET
by Manhar Gmr
Free Related PDFs
DECLARATION I hold a copy of this assignment if the original is lost or damaged. I hereby certify that no part of this assignment or product has been copied from any other student's work or from any other source except where due acknowledgement is made in the assignment. I hereby certify that no part of this assignment or product has been submitted by me in another (previous or current) assessment, except where appropriately referenced, and with prior permission from the Lecturer / Tutor / Unit Coordinator for this unit. No part of the assignment/product has been written/ produced for me by any other person except where collaboration has been authorised by the Lecturer / Tutor /Unit Coordinator concerned. I am aware that this work may be reproduced and submitted to plagiarism detection software programs for the purpose of detecting possible plagiarism (which may retain a copy on its database for future plagiarism checking). Student's signature:
Select an organisation of your choice. It can be from any country and any sector. This may be the same organisation that your group is working on for the group assignment, or it may be another organisation, as you prefer. Using two frameworks/tools from the module, write a report analysing an aspect of the organisation's customer experience and making recommendations for improvement. You can choose a particular customer journey (e.g. purchasing, or obtaining service, or using a product), and/or a particular channel (e.g. the firm's website, or telephone, or stores/branches), and/or a particular customer group, if that is helpful in making the report specific. Examples of frameworks you could apply include service quality, customer experience quality, value-in-use analysis, service blueprinting, journey mapping, channel chains, the experience profit chain (for example, to consider insight techniques), the cultural web, and the McDonald/Wilson CRM maturity model. You can equally use other frameworks/tools that are covered during the module (in class or in module readings) "I declare that this work is entirely my own in accordance with the University's Regulation 11 and the WBS guidelines on plagiarism and collusion. All external references and sources are clearly acknowledged and identified within the contents. No substantial part(s) of the work submitted here has also been submitted by me in other assessments for accredited courses of study, and I acknowledge that if this has been done it may result in me being reported for self-plagiarism and an appropriate reduction in marks may be made when marking this piece of work."
Luca De Rosa
This form is to be completed by students submitting electronic essays or assignments for a Faculty of Social Sciences subject. Assignments are to be submitted through Moodle. PLAGIARISM Deliberate plagiarism may lead to failure in the subject. Plagiarism is cheating by using the written ideas or submitted work of someone else. The University of Wollongong has a strong policy against plagiarism. See Acknowledgement Practice/Plagiarism Prevention Policy at http://www.uow.edu.au/about/policy/UOW058648.html DECLARATION We certify that this is entirely our own work, except where we have given fully documented references to the work of others, and that the material contained in this assignment has not previously been submitted for assessment in any formal course of study. We understand the definition and consequences of plagiarism. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
FREE RELATED PAPERS
Essay title: How can developing countries take advantage of globalisation? Discuss with reference to the contrasting development record of the Global South in the 1990s and 2000s. Word Count (including all footnotes, references and appendices): 2793 Disability and dyslexia support: Do you have an Individual Student Support Agreement with the Birkbeck Disability Office that is relevant to this coursework? Yes or No (Please delete as appropriate) Plagiarism statement: Coursework is monitored for plagiarism and if detected may result in disciplinary action. In submitting this coursework, I hereby confirm that I have read Birkbeck's plagiarism guidelines and taken the online tutorial on avoiding plagiarism and on this basis declare that this coursework is free from plagiarism. Plagiarism guidelines:
2013, Journal of Pedagogic Development
Achmad Kusairi Samlawi
This work is a: first submission resubmission Deadlines are final and cannot be negotiated. Special dispensations (extensions) may be granted in exceptional circumstances and should be negotiated in advance. Penalties will be imposed for work which is submitted late without an extension. Please refer to programme handbooks for more information about deadlines, penalties and special dispensations.
M. Gokhan Senturk
A short assingment on a choosen artwork.
1971, The Journal of Agricultural Science
Discussion Worksheet in their meetings with me, and the rest of the class will use the Worksheet during the group presentations. The presentations will be evaluated by the students in and out of the groups and by me.(There is a separate worksheet for this activity, not included in the proposal.) Currently, no course in the sciences follows such a format.
This sheet must be attached to your assignment. The onus is on the student to keep a hard copy of all assignments. This is my own/group work. Any material taken from other sources has been fully referenced in the text of the work. All sources used in the preparation of this work have been listed in the Bibliography. I/We have read the statement on plagiarism in the College Calendar, p.H18-H.20 http://www.tcd.ie/calendar/ and understand that plagiarism is an offence that may result in expulsion from the University. Student Number Student Surname
Amanda J . Carter , Susan Lambert
Journal of Accounting Education
This paper demonstrates how a wiki can be used to deliver greater justice in the form of a fairer grade to students who report that not all members of their group made a reasonable contribution to an assignment. While group assessment has many pedagogical and professional benefits, it is fraught with potentially unjust outcomes in terms of the marks assigned to individual students. Free-riders can unjustly receive marks for work that they have not contributed to and they may even drag down the group marks due to their non-performance. We describe how a wiki was used in an auditing group assignment to provide evidence of individual student contributions following reports of unequal contributions by group members. It was found that the wiki provided a relatively more objective basis than traditional document based assignments to inform the decision as to whether or not all students in the group would receive the same grade and if not, how the grades should be modified.
2007, International Journal of Social Welfare
Peter J Mellalieu
2020, How to teach using group assignments: the 7 step formula for fair and effective team assessment
The benefits of collaborative learning have long been asserted. Group assignments have been deployed by teachers in higher education to realise several benefits such as enabling students to undertake more demanding academic challenges. However, there is debate about the validity and fairness of group assignments. Furthermore, educational and professional accreditation agencies increasingly view academic grades determined from group assignments with suspicion. Does this student deserve the academic qualification they have been awarded when a significant proportion of their academic credit has arisen from group work? What level of teamwork capabilities has this graduate actually demonstrated? Meanwhile, students often loathe the experience and prospect of group assignments. Fair-minded students wonder why the freeloaders and bullies in their team should get the same academic grade. Ambitious students wonder if they will receive recognition for the extra effort and leadership they have contributed. Perhaps they should prioritise their efforts elsewhere? Other students wonder how they could improve both their own and their teammates’ contribution to the teamwork and leadership processes required for success. Teacher assign students to groups and hope that their students will develop the teamwork capabilities students need for academic and professional success. To respond to these challenges teammate peer assessment is becoming recognized as contributing to fairer academic results and more valid assessments. Furthermore, when combined with timely peer feedback, students working on group assignments can adapt their behaviour to deliver better contributions and achieve better academic results for both their team and themself. Students also learn and demonstrate measured capabilities in teamwork, leadership, communication and project management that are valued by the workplace and professions, improve their success in future academic group assignments, and better prepare themselves for leadership roles within the fourth industrial revolution. This book is intended as a practical handbook and reference guide for - Teachers who wish to improve the validity and fairness of the group assignments they currently use with their students - Teachers who wish to introduce or redesign their group assignments in a manner that maximises the many benefits for students that can emerge from such assignments - Teachers who use contemporary teaching methods such as team-based learning and the flipped classroom who wish to improve their processes of teammate peer assessment and feedback - Teaching and learning advisors who wish to understand the factors relevant to supporting teachers in their use of group assignments and peer assessment - Programme and academic directors concerned with establishing academic policy for student group work and peer assessment. - Teaching and learning technologists who wish to understand the factors relevant to the implementation of digital platforms that support teachers’ and students’ adoption of teammate peer assessment - Institutional researchers who wish to use the results of teammate peer assessments in their institution to analyse issues such as student success, retention and failure
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
23+ Best Free Assignment Cover Page Formats for MS Word
What is an assignment cover page, key elements for a comprehensive front page.
- Institution Details: Begin by prominently featuring the name of your school, college, or institute. This establishes credibility and provides context for your assignment.
- Personal Information: Include your own name to indicate authorship and ownership of the assignment. This adds a personal touch and facilitates easy identification.
- Assignment Title: Clearly state the title of your assignment, conveying its purpose and focus. A concise and informative title sets the tone for your work.
- Course Information: Specify the relevant course title or code to indicate the academic context in which your assignment was completed. This assists in proper categorization and organization.
- Instructor’s Name: Acknowledge the teacher or professor who will be evaluating your assignment by including their name. This demonstrates respect and professionalism.
- Due Date: Clearly indicate the deadline or due date for the assignment submission. This ensures timely assessment and helps you stay organized.
What are the basic tips?
- Font style : It is always in the best interest to use bold, simple, and clear text instead of using fancy text fonts and styles. This helps the reader understand things in a better way. Moreover, the usage of pictures behind texts must be avoided as it creates poor visibility for the reader when reading the text printed on it.
- Presentation: Presentation plays an important role in expressing what you need to convey to someone and how you need to communicate it. Presenting the title page in the most effective manner is essential as this leaves an impression on the teacher reading the assignment. It also acts as a decisive tool for the teacher whether or not he/ she interestingly goes through the whole document.
- Spell Check: Before handing over the assignment, one should take a brief review of all the spelling and also look for any grammatical errors.
- Avoid plagiarism: A student must always be honest in what he writes. He should avoid copying material or texts from anywhere.
- Personal detail: One should never forget to mention his/her name. The font size used for writing the name must be bigger so that it makes the name visible to the teacher.
Advantages of an Impressive Assignment Cover Page
- Showcasing Professionalism: By meticulously designing your cover page, you demonstrate a strong commitment to professionalism. This attention to detail reflects positively on your work ethic and sets you apart as a dedicated student.
- Creating a Positive Impression: A well-crafted front page sets the tone for your assignment, capturing the attention of your teacher or professor. It establishes a positive first impression, arousing their interest and encouraging them to delve further into your work.
- Enhancing Visual Appeal: A visually appealing cover page enhances the overall presentation of your assignment. With carefully chosen fonts, colors, and layouts, you create an engaging and aesthetically pleasing introduction that captivates the reader’s attention.
- Communicating Pertinent Information: It provides a concise summary of essential details, such as the assignment title, your name, and the due date. This ensures clarity and facilitates seamless identification and organization of your work.
- Reflecting a Professional Attitude: By dedicating time and effort to creating an impressive cover page, you exemplify a professional attitude towards your academic pursuits. This level of dedication and care leaves a lasting impression on your teacher or professor.
Download Free Cover Page Templates
#1 – best format.
#2 – For Case Study
#3 – Best Design for Critical Review
#4 – For Any Kind of Educational Assignment
#5 – Essay Assignment
#6 – Syllabus Assignment
#7 – For University Assignment
#9 – Business Assignment
#11 – Academic
#12 – Generic Cover Page for any Assignment
#13 – Biology
#14 – For Chemistry Projects
#15 – For Computer Projects
#16 – For Engineering-Related Assignments
#17 – For English Assignment
#18 – For Geography Projects
#19 – Mathematics
#20 – Physics
#21 – Best Cover Page for School Assignments
#22 – Best for Science Projects
#23 – Cover Page for Social Study Assignment
Versatile Designs and Layouts for Every Purpose
- Assignment Types: Our templates are designed specifically for different types of assignments, such as case studies, critical reviews, essays, syllabi, and business projects. Each template is tailored to suit the requirements and objectives of its respective assignment type.
- Academic Disciplines: Our collection includes templates suitable for various academic disciplines like biology, chemistry, computer science, engineering, English, geography, mathematics, physics, and social studies. Each template aligns with the themes and aesthetics of its corresponding discipline.
- Purposes: Whether you are a student, educator, or professional, our templates serve multiple purposes. They can be used for university assignments, school projects, research papers, or any academic or professional endeavor that requires a polished cover page.
- Designs, Layouts, and Styles: Our templates offer a diverse range of designs, from minimalistic and clean to visually captivating and sophisticated. You can choose from different layouts that creatively arrange text, images, and graphics. Our templates cater to a variety of styles, ensuring there is something for everyone’s preferences.
User-Friendly Customization: Make It Your Own
- Easy Modifications: We believe in keeping things simple. With just a few clicks, you can effortlessly modify our templates to suit your specific requirements. Change colors, fonts, and layouts with ease, and watch your cover page transform before your eyes.
- Colors and Themes: Infuse it with the perfect color scheme and themes that truly represent your assignment. Our templates offer a wide range of options, so you can find the ideal palette and theme that resonate with your content.
- Font Selection: The right font can make all the difference. Choose from our diverse selection of fonts to enhance the visual appeal and readability. From elegant and professional to modern and bold, we have fonts to suit every style.
- Layout Flexibility: It should reflect your unique presentation style. With our templates, you have the freedom to experiment with different layouts, arranging titles, subtitles, images, and text blocks in a way that best suits your assignment.
Benefits of Using Professionally Designed Templates: Make an Impact with Ease
- Time and Effort Saving: Our professionally designed templates eliminate the need to start from scratch. With pre-designed layouts, styles, and graphics, you can save valuable time and effort in creating visually appealing front pages. Simply customize the template to suit your assignment’s requirements, and you’re ready to impress.
- Consistency and Professionalism: Using our templates ensures consistency in your assignment submissions. The standardized design elements and formatting guidelines help maintain a professional appearance throughout your work. Presenting your assignments with a polished title page enhances the overall quality and credibility of your content.
- Visual Appeal: A visually appealing title page grabs attention and sets the tone for your assignment. Our templates are thoughtfully crafted by design professionals, incorporating aesthetically pleasing elements, color schemes, and typography. By leveraging these designs, you can effortlessly create eye-catching cover pages that captivate your professors or readers.
- Positive Impression: First impressions matter, and a well-designed cover page leaves a positive impact on professors and readers alike. Showcasing your assignment in a professional and visually appealing manner demonstrates your dedication and attention to detail. It sets the stage for an engaging reading experience, encouraging your audience to delve deeper into your work.
- User-Friendly Customization: Our templates are designed to be easily customizable, allowing you to add your personal touch without technical expertise. You can modify text, colors, images, and other elements to align with your assignment’s theme and requirements. This flexibility ensures that your cover page reflects your unique style while maintaining a professional look.
Tips for Maximizing the Impact: Make Your Cover Page Stand Out
- Choose Colors Wisely: Select colors that complement your assignment’s theme and evoke the desired emotions. Vibrant colors can grab attention, while muted tones create a sense of elegance. Maintain consistency with your assignment’s overall design and avoid using too many colors that may distract from the main message.
- Opt for Legible Fonts: Use clear and readable fonts to enhance the accessibility and professionalism of your cover page. Avoid overly decorative or complex fonts that may hinder readability. Opt for fonts that align with your assignment’s tone and maintain consistency throughout the document.
- Incorporate Relevant Graphics: Graphics can enhance the visual appeal of your cover page and reinforce the assignment’s subject matter. Choose images or icons that are directly related to the topic or convey the assignment’s main concept. Ensure that the graphics are high-quality and appropriately sized to maintain clarity.
- Organize Information Effectively: Arrange the information in a logical and visually appealing manner. Use headings, subheadings, and bullet points to break down content and make it easier to read. Highlight key details such as the assignment title, your name, course information, and submission date.
- Maintain Simplicity: While it’s important to make it visually appealing, avoid cluttering it with excessive elements. Keep the design clean and uncluttered, allowing the key information to stand out. Remember, simplicity often has a greater impact than complexity.
- Preview and Proofread: Before finalizing, preview it to ensure that all elements are properly aligned and visually balanced. Proofread the content to eliminate any spelling or grammatical errors. A polished and error-free cover demonstrates your attention to detail and professionalism.
← Previous Article
Next Article →
You may also like
- Christmas Checklists
- Christmas Gift Certificates
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Cards
- Christmas Party Invitations
- Christmas & New Year Holidays Invitation Card
- Printable Christmas Gift Certificate
- Christmas Coupon Templates
- Gift Certificate Templates for Christmas
- Gift Certificate and Voucher Templates
- 2024 Year Calendar Templates
- Monthly Calendars for 2024
- Top-notch Calendar Templates
- Christmas Wishlists
- Doctor Prescription Pad Formats
- Printable ID Cards
- Creative Resume Formats for Freshers
- Modern Resume Templates
- Best Cover Page Formats
- Printable Report Cards
- Business Proposal Templates
- 22 Raffle Ticket Templates
- Free Certificate Templates
Search the database of 10,000+ templates, designs & formats for Microsoft Office.
- Free 5+ Best Christmas Wishlist Templates for Joyful Giving
- 5+ Best FREE Wedding Timeline Templates for a Magical Celebration
- 6+ Free Checklist Templates to Simplify Your Inspection Process
- Honoring Educators: 6+ Free Teacher Certificate Templates
- 10+ Free Christmas Checklist Templates: Holiday Happiness at Your Fingertips
- Empower Your Mission: Unveil 11+ Free Fundraiser Flyer Templates
- 15+ Free, Dynamic Poster Templates : Your Path to Customization
- 8+ Free Cleaning Checklist Templates to Enhance Your Environment
- Dominate with 7+ Professional RFP Templates for Your Success
- Seize the Opportunity: Explore 5+ Professional Stock Certificate Templates
- Your Ticket to Success: Explore 14+ Free Event Ticket Templates
- 10+ Free Wedding Planning Checklist Templates
- Cover Pages
- Event Templates
- Invoices & Receipts
- Office Related
- Personal Use
- 137+ Professional Reports – MS Word & Excel
- 44+ Printable & Editable ID Card Designs
- 59+ Proposal Formats
- 31+ Best Flyer Designs & Formats
- 100+ Cover Page Templates
- 22+ Free Letterhead Designs and Formats
- 24+ Free Resume Designs & for Freshers and Professionals
- 90+ Printable Certificate Templates
- 55+ Quotations & Invoices
Assignment Front Page Format, Design, and PDF File
Today we are sharing the assignment first page format for schools and college students. This format very useful for students for their assignment submission in school, college and university. You can also download this assignment front page design in word file format.
Note: There is a no specific and pre-defined format for assignment cover page. The front page of assignment define by school, college, university, etc. But there is general format for assignment submission which is use globally. You can change or modified this format according to you.
1. Assignment Front Page Format
2. assignment cover page design.
3. Download Assignment Design PDF & Word File
Here you can download the assignment front page format in word download. You can easily download assignment design file and edit it as per your need. You can also find this files in your Microsoft Office. Choose you best assignment front page design and impress your teachers or professors.
Source File & Credit: Microsoft Office
Use Microsoft Word to edit this file. You can easily edit this file in Microsoft Office. Replace the file with your college name, logo, etc.
Assignment is a very crucial part in academic. Your project report front page or assignment first page design play an important role like first impression is last impression. If you impress your processor or teacher then you will score good mark.
See More: General Topics for Presentation